PDA

View Full Version : Lee Koon Hung

Joe McGinty
10-27-2008, 09:31 AM
Hi gang, just wondering if anyone else has ordered anything from the Lee Koon Hung Choy lay Fut site. July 1rst I ordered and payed for a book, they received payment. I have not received the book, and they do not answer my emails. Figured they must have shut down or something, anyone have any info. Good day.

clfnole and Lee Koon Hung have looked into it, have discovered the problem and I received the book today. clfnole is a real gentleman and even with the mix up it was a pleasure dealing with them, all the best.

CLFNole
10-27-2008, 03:57 PM
The setup is not always that good, Li Siu Hung generally handles everything himself. I would suggest calling in the afternoon.

Tid Sin
10-28-2008, 10:18 AM
I feel your pain. Maybe about 2 years ago, I paid US$140 for an order which never arrived from a teacher of a different martial art (who shall remain nameless).

I'd sent an e-mail to him and he never replied. So, I figured that I'd send an e-mail to his right-hand-man, who was good enough to reply and said that he'd look into it.

I waited...

...and waited...

...and waited some more...

...so I e-mailed him again.

No reply. Sent him more e-mail. No replies whatsoever.

Then I found one of this teacher's reps online who taught in the South East US. He said that he couldn't make any promises, but said that he'd talk to him.

He wrote me back saying that he'd talked to him and that the teacher would get back to me. I believed in his rep, so I once again waited patiently. Nothing.

After numerous attempts, including phone calls, over the course of more than a year, I just gave up. That's probably what they were hoping for. I just chalked it up to a US$140 lesson that highly-praised, highly-advertised teachers can also be inconsiderate, impolite, unethical scammers with no integrity whatsoever.

I hope that such is not the case for you. I'm sure that yours will be resolved, unlike mine.

Sorry for the long rant, but I really do feel your pain! :mad:

ngokfei
10-28-2008, 10:37 AM
there is always filing a civil case and then submitting it to "The Peoples Court" or any of the other TV court shows.

Had an acquaintance who's brother sued someone and it was great. He didn't win his case but made $1000 and free hotel and food.

If you paid it on credit card then you should be able to do a "back charge" for no delivery of goods, etc.

best of luck.

CLFNole
11-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Joe:

I checked into this and there is no record of any order from a "Joe McGinty". If you wouldn't mind let me know:

1) What date you placed the order
2) Under what name you placed it if different from Joe McGinty
3) What you ordered

Everything is done through PayPal so the school itself it not charge you. We have had orders that PayPal didn't pass along to us so it is possible.

If you didn't place and order at all and were looking to stir up something (which I hope is not the case), then the cat is out of the bag.

Peace.

Joe McGinty
11-07-2008, 07:45 PM
Thanks for your reply, I can email you my paypal receipt, if you don't mind posting your email. Joe McGinty is not my real name. Thankyou once again.

CLFNole
11-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Check you PM box.

Joe McGinty
11-27-2008, 01:53 PM
clfnole and Lee Koon Hung have looked into it, and discovered a problem and fixed it, I received my book this morning. clfnole is a gentleman and was a pleasure to deal with, all the best.

Eddie
11-27-2008, 11:00 PM
Clfnole is one of the coolest people i know.

:) a real honor to be his little brother ... though Im much bigger than him ;)

5thBrother
11-28-2008, 05:30 AM
nothing to add.. but its nice it resolved in warm feeling :-)

have always enjoyed Clfnole's posts too

CLFNole
11-28-2008, 09:42 AM
Your checks are in the mail. ;)

Drake
11-29-2008, 09:59 AM
CLFNole is like a refreshing breeze on a warm summer walk.

banditshaw
11-29-2008, 11:41 AM
CLFNole is like an ice cold beer after a plate of hot chicken wings.

hskwarrior
11-29-2008, 04:01 PM
HEY!!!!!!!

:eek: This is getting WIERD!

CLFNole
12-02-2008, 07:29 PM
Yeah, very weird. Can't we argue about the Green Grass Monk or something? ;)

Drake
12-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Yeah, very weird. Can't we argue about the Green Grass Monk or something? ;)

We all know the Green Grass Monk was really Patrick Swayze.