PDA

View Full Version : Gung Fu Anatomy

diego
10-29-2008, 02:32 PM
so I took this bull**** fitness course and now thinking about taking a loan to go to Uni and study something to do with anatomy...My moms teaches nursing so i have access to mad texts. Thing is the basic fitness course tells you like for an arm curl flex the elbow and extend it, basic.

I'm trying to describe kung fu forms and no one is helping me :) lol then i found this... http://books.google.ca/books?id=PCKxhwL1sSQC&pg=PA466&lpg=PA466&dq=complex+movement+terminology+analysis&source=web&ots=UrVIqobKE4&sig=ntjlTLT8WmWqz9rX2HN24sqLWOE&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=5&ct=result#PPA480,M1

peep the anatomy of a front kick, it's like two dang pages...those is the types of things the old gung fu guys hid from white boys...how to use your form as a weapon, proper engineering and all that.

Can some one (Sanjuro ;) ) Describe the anatomy of basic shoalin tan tui road 1...like empty stance, step to horse and sun fist, turn to bow and cross and front kick, drop to horse and sun fist, twist stance double block-deflect and kick...cuz I told you to do that in one sentence...the anatomy of that is like four pages. ****

help