PDA

View Full Version : Hung Sing (USA) Announcement

hskwarrior
10-29-2008, 09:29 PM
The Hung Sing (USA) Branch-founded by Professor Lau Bun-is currently seeking out school owners interested in teaching the Fut San Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut system. All candidates will have the opportunity to learn and teach the Yuen Hai, Chan Ngau Sing and the rarely found "Ho Yee" lineages of the Fut San Hung Sing Kwoon (Est. 1851).

The current head master of the Hung Sing (USA) branch is Grand Master Dino Salvatera,who has spent more than 50 years of his life studying the Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut style and is a 4th generation master.

The Hung Sing (USA) branch is also America's "Oldest Existing Gung Fu School" with more than 80 years of experience under our belt. From Jeung Hung Sing down to Grand Master Salvatera, this school has consistently produced highly skilled masters willing to share their knowledge with dedicated disciples.
Presently, branch's of the Hung Sing (USA) Kwoon can be found in San Francisco, Florida, and Japan. Anyone interested in becoming a member of our family, you may contact me at

Sifu Frank
(sifufrank@gmail.com)

Eddie
10-29-2008, 09:34 PM
Anyone interested in becoming a member of our family, you may contact me at

Sifu Frank
(sifufrank@gmail.com)

I though we are already part of your CLF family :D

good luck! :cool:

hskwarrior
10-29-2008, 09:40 PM
sam sing yat gaaaaaaaa!:D

you know what i mean eddie boy.......how do you like the Chi Saw in china?

Eddie
10-29-2008, 09:43 PM
chi saw??

well china is just good. pitty they dont know much about traditional.

hskwarrior
10-29-2008, 09:49 PM
as long as you're happier than in south africa brother.

Satori Science
10-29-2008, 10:49 PM
as long as you're happier than in south africa brother.

word,
such a shame to have to leave one's homeland. keep setting things up nice in China though.

Infrazael
10-30-2008, 01:08 AM
Are you guys offering an instructor training course or something along those lines?

hskwarrior
10-30-2008, 06:52 AM
yeah, we'll offer instructor and master classes too

CLFNole
10-30-2008, 08:35 AM
By Chi Saw I think Frank is referring to the "bathrooms".

Eddie
10-30-2008, 08:59 AM
oh off course - ce suo. well, i dont think anyone can ever get used to china's toilets. I rent a really nice appartment, so no worries there

Infrazael
10-30-2008, 05:30 PM
Not even the Chinese can get used to the toilets in China.