PDA

View Full Version : Good Kung Fu Schools in London England

Blacktiger
11-02-2008, 02:41 AM
Hi all,

Just wondering if you can provde me with some details of good schools in London England to train at.

Thanks all

;)

Dale Dugas
11-02-2008, 04:09 AM
and what style are you interested in?

your question is a little vague in that area.

If you are seeking out Baguazhang instruction than you should seek out my brother Rey Bowen who teaches Jiulong Baguazhang in London.

His contact info is: set1uk@yahoo.co.uk

If you are seeking South Mantis instruction then you should seek out Shifu Paul Whitrod. His contact info is: paulwhitrod@yahoo.co.uk

hope this helps.

BoulderDawg
11-02-2008, 10:00 AM
Hi all,

Just wondering if you can provde me with some details of good schools in London England to train at.

I've only been there once but was very impressed with the Shaolin Temple UK:

http://89.234.7.160/shaolin-temple/drupal-5.1/

If you're hard core this is where you want to be

Blacktiger
11-02-2008, 06:49 PM
and what style are you interested in?

your question is a little vague in that area.

If you are seeking out Baguazhang instruction than you should seek out my brother Rey Bowen who teaches Jiulong Baguazhang in London.

His contact info is: set1uk@yahoo.co.uk

If you are seeking South Mantis instruction then you should seek out Shifu Paul Whitrod. His contact info is: paulwhitrod@yahoo.co.uk

hope this helps.

Thanks Dale -this was just a broad question as I did want any answers to be confined to one style. Thanks very much for the info :D

UK MONK
11-03-2008, 02:05 AM
i used to train at the alan winner academy in acton west london. it is a very small club but i find this to be good because its more of a one on one training and it has a real family atmosphere. the club has been going for about 15 years and they teach wing chun, taiji, sanda, wushu and shaolin forms. we go to the bccma competitions and we always have a very good turn out of medals. also each year they have trips to china to study for 2 or 3 weeks.

i havnt trained there for 2 years now. but i truly believe its one of the best clubs in england. p.s the monks from shaolin temple uk know my master. they lived with him and tort in the academy before they had there own school.

Wong Ying Home
11-03-2008, 09:42 AM
Jin Uglow Hung Gar
Paul Whitrod Chow Gar
Dave Stevens Bak Mei
Joseph Lee Wing Chun

Northern (God northern) a few schools, some 7* mantis, some Mizong, etc

Loads of Internal, Hsing Yi, Ba Gau , TaiJi, etc

Depends on what your looking for

Dale Dugas
11-03-2008, 12:10 PM
Thanks Dale -this was just a broad question as I did want any answers to be confined to one style. Thanks very much for the info :D

You are most welcome.

Blacktiger
11-03-2008, 02:52 PM
Jin Uglow Hung Gar
Paul Whitrod Chow Gar
Dave Stevens Bak Mei
Joseph Lee Wing Chun

Northern (God northern) a few schools, some 7* mantis, some Mizong, etc

Loads of Internal, Hsing Yi, Ba Gau , TaiJi, etc

Depends on what your looking for

Thanks for info ;)