PDA

View Full Version : Nascar

MightyB
11-02-2008, 04:17 PM
Nascar drivers are the best. All other drivers are inferior. Nascar drivers mainly rely on skillful left turns - therefore all other turns are crap and people who like to turn right must be ill-informed. IRL drivers are a joke- and don't get me started on motorcycles... bah- motorcycles with their fancy costumes and flashy bikes- worthless if you ask me. If you drive a car- you're not driving it correctly unless you use Nascar techniques. That means things like lights, turn signals, and upholstery are completely useless- why even have them in cars at all? Sheesh, I feel sorry for those saps that... you know... drive for pleasure- or travel. They clearly don't get it. Nascar has the best marketing- everybody likes Nascar- they have cool sunglasses- endorsements- drinks- heck- Nascar drivers are celebrities. Have you ever heard of a dirt track driver? Heck no- must mean that dirt track drivers have no skill. Once I heard this guy say he drove a dragster--- I laughed in his face- why there's no left turns in running a strip!!! How can that be even considered skillful driving?! Bah- NASCAR rules so stop driving unless you use superior nascar technique and have a couple of cool #3 tribute stickers on your car!

rogerclf1
11-02-2008, 06:26 PM
You started this thread why?

bawang
11-02-2008, 07:34 PM
because my balls itch

its a clever witty satire about martial arts

GreenCloudCLF
11-03-2008, 05:31 AM
Nascar sucks. They have lost all the tradition. They are like the McDonalds of driving.

Lucas
11-03-2008, 11:45 AM
did you not watch days of thunder or something?