PDA

View Full Version : Dear stumblefist

traitor
10-30-2000, 07:35 PM
Hi stumblefist,

you can find my teacher Lum Wing-Kit Sifu to this address:

Hong Kong Chin Woo Athletic Association.
Flat B-C, 13th Floor, Wah Fung Building,
300 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Telephone: 23843238
Fax: 24851567

I am also there. I hope to see you.
John L. /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Stumblefist
10-31-2000, 10:32 AM
Thanks, "traitor", I'm glad i got an answer while i'm still here. though i don't understand the poll, it must have gotten messed up. Yes, i've been to the Chin Woo, "qing wu" Assoc. before. It seems to be a composite org i.e. different goups practice there on different nights, ususally one to two nights a week, some of the teachers also have there own place, there is a fee to pay the qing wu, and then to the teacher of which style one choses. There's everything from eagle claw to wing chun offered. I contacted LAM WING KIT through them. He doesn't teach at the Qing Wu. But when i was there 2 years ago there was no mention of another teacher LUM WING-KIT. Excuse me for saying "LEE Whatever Whatever". Still you did post just to advertise your url in an indirect fashion so it appears, didn't you? not that it matters. But why does your url not identify any style or teacher? it seems it would help you some to advertise that.

[This message was edited by stumblefist on 11-01-00 at 02:44 AM.]

Stumblefist
11-04-2000, 02:24 PM
Hello again "traitor". Now i think i've got it. Actually your i think your teacher Lum Wing-kit is more famous for eagle claw. I think he is at the Jing Wu thursdays and sundays. I visited him before. good guy. he also knows baji and demoed some applications for me. He also knew the old guys, the originators of my southern PAI.
I reviewed your site again: www.kungfumaster.com (http://www.kungfumaster.com)
The books you are selling are routines, forms written by the teachers from the JING WU (notice i corrected my pinyin). Written in chinese but probably with photo step-by-step. Right now I have to go up to do business with the "red nazis" Maybe later i'll be able to pick up on those books with out paying the postage.
see you.