PDA

View Full Version : Train Southern shaolin Temple

ktkungfu
11-11-2008, 10:25 AM
I would like to train at the southern shaolin temple anyone have the web site or any experience and info on it?

lkfmdc
11-11-2008, 10:29 AM
Send me $100 via pay pal and I'll show you the way

:D

:eek:

:confused:

(please don't actually send me money)

David Jamieson
11-11-2008, 02:29 PM
info = it is a reconstruction of what is thought to be a story about a temple that may or may not have existed.

conclusion = save your money, you can get shaolin training without spending the money going to china to study in a tourist trap.

you'd probably like the actual Shaolin Temple more seeing as it is the actual shaolin temple and not something fabricated to capitalize on individuals with desires such as yourself to attain something that is not attainable.

seriously. :)

Laukarbo
11-11-2008, 06:08 PM
as far as i know they teach ng jou kuen at southern siulam temple... if u only go for the training there u should be ok since ng jou is a fine martial art..

kfman5F
11-11-2008, 08:12 PM
There are plenty of authentic Southern Shaolin kung fu schools in the US. Just because you go to China doesn't mean you will get the real thing.

ktkungfu
11-13-2008, 09:50 AM
There are plenty of authentic Southern Shaolin kung fu schools in the US. Just because you go to China doesn't mean you will get the real thing.

True. I will be traveling there next year so I would like to train while I'm there.

AJM
11-13-2008, 09:56 AM
Universal studios in Orlando would be a better choice.