PDA

View Full Version : A question for moderation

dragon323
11-14-2008, 01:54 AM
Hello

I live in Europe, to get up and open this forum I meet with the disappearance of many interventions.

Who has erased what I have written?
The administrator of the forum?
Why?

Un saludo.

extrajoseph
11-14-2008, 02:03 AM
Frank has a second thought about these threads and since he started them he has the means to delete them. I think his self censorship showed the better side of his character. Unfortunately what we have written also went with the threads but it can be a good thing in the long run, after all, WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME FAMILY.

dragon323
11-14-2008, 04:34 AM
Hello

I do not feel well, someone who is not the moderator, erase what I have written, and by this time overlook such violate.
I just hope that end to infamy, lies and insults of this person was my school, my sigung and did my elders already dead.

Un saludo.

extrajoseph
11-14-2008, 05:09 AM
Hi,

Frank did this under his own freewill, no one forced him to, so I guess he feels that what has been said by him in these threads are not what he really wants to say, so he prefers them not to be read.

I interpreted this as a sign of reconciliation. The Americans are willing to turn over a new leaf by electing Obama, may be Frank is able to do the same as well. Who knows, there is always hope in this world.

Un saludo.

hskwarrior
11-14-2008, 01:38 PM
Yes i erased "MY" threads. And like joseph pointed out, it was of my own doing. no one, not even my sifu asked me to do it.

Yesterday i spoke with my sisook doc fai wong and expressed to him directly how i felt about the ching cho being Choy Fook issue. After this discussion, i came to the conclusion that within his own school and lineage, he can tell people that george washington was the green grass monk for all i care.

What he tells his disciples is his business, right or wrong. It is his lineage after all. Even though I totally disagree, and feel and injustice took place, i will just continue to promote MY own lineage (which is a very old lineage) regardless of what others will say. My lineage is MY LINEAGE, it's when others that don't know how to ask the right questions that blow things out of shape.

I truly hope, that after my book is printed, and people see the evidence that exists, through previously researched material as early as 1866, actual artifacts from the lodge founded by the green grass monk, that there is more out there on who this person is or was, than found within the archives of ALL CLF.

GeneChing
11-17-2008, 05:43 PM
If you're attached to the reply that you posted on a thread started by someone else who later deleted it, I feel for you, but not much. The first thing about web forums is that if you're attached, you're extremely vulnerable.

David Jamieson
11-17-2008, 06:29 PM
If you're attached to the reply that you posted on a thread started by someone else who later deleted it, I feel for you, but not much. The first thing about web forums is that if you're attached, you're extremely vulnerable.

lol. spread that zen! ...or whatever :p

hskwarrior
11-17-2008, 06:39 PM
He who starts threads has power to delete without mercy.......:D

dragon323
11-18-2008, 03:20 AM
Hello

You can delete any thread you start

Thanks for your reply.
In other forums that I participate, only be allowed to erase their shares, not the other.

Now I know how this forum and I acted accordingly.

It is a shame that people can speak cowardly lies and to say infamies publicly from other people, and that and they can erase the traces of his cowardice.

In the end, each demonstrates for what it is.;)

Un saludo.