PDA

View Full Version : is this politcally correct?

uki
11-17-2008, 10:08 PM
just curious at the responses here from fellow martial artists... :p
http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff350/mossjuice/IMG_1083.jpg

the rocks keep getting bigger and the hornets keep getting more angry... good thing i am not allergic to their stings...

IronWeasel
11-17-2008, 10:12 PM

the rocks keep getting bigger and the hornets keep getting more angry... good thing i am not allergic to their stings...

Look! A cheap shirt from woot.com.

Keep shopping. Buy Hanes.

:cool:

CLFLPstudent
11-17-2008, 10:24 PM
dude - wtf do you have across your face?:eek:
did you fall asleep at a frat party and they got all Sharpie on you?:confused:

Now your 'stance' toward society makes more sense......

-David

uki
11-17-2008, 10:27 PM
dude - wtf do you have across your face?:eek:
did you fall asleep at a frat party and they got all Sharpie on you?:confused:LOL. nah... it's just a tattoo... not a marker.

Now your 'stance' toward society makes more sense......i had to draw the line somewhere... :p

Mr Punch
11-17-2008, 10:44 PM
So, why don't you like Obama?

Did you like Bush? Or do you have a similar T for him? How far back do you go? Got one for Clinton?

Eddie
11-17-2008, 10:55 PM
I have a feeling it goes back pretty far tho. Prolly have a Reagan shirt too.

Some people are anti establishment just to be antiestablishment.

California ubber alles… or should that be Pennsylvania ubber alles?

CLFLPstudent
11-17-2008, 11:14 PM
California ubber alles… or should that be Pennsylvania ubber alles?

Wow - that takes me back.... Nazi Punks **** off!

-David

Eddie
11-18-2008, 12:08 AM
Too many punks on this forum? :D I was watching a video called American Hardcore the other day, and it featured our very own Sal Canzonieri in the film. When I wikipedia’d him, I found out that he actually personally knew one of my other favorite idols from when I was a teenager, Rozz Williams. Small world huh.

(sorry for going off topic)

TenTigers
11-18-2008, 12:14 AM
LOL. nah... it's just a tattoo... not a marker.

i had to draw the line somewhere... :p

um...what exactly is it a tattoo of..on your face..?

(I'm cringing already.)

oh yeah, and why? What is the significance?

I often ask this of people who get tats. Some carry great significance, while others just looked cool, or was a good idea at the time (my ex's name frinstance..)
or for shock value.

I'm still looking for BabyFace Finster shaving...need a reference

TenTigers
11-18-2008, 12:16 AM
Ah-HA! Found it!
this will be my next tat..well after I draw a phoenix over my ex's name...

http://www.minorlooneytunes.com/pictures/finster011.jpg

Eddie
11-18-2008, 12:32 AM
Ah-HA! Found it!
this will be my next tat..well after I draw a phoenix over my ex's name...

http://www.minorlooneytunes.com/pictures/finster011.jpg

I hate this great firewall of china thing. Curious to see the pic you posted, but now its blocked.

Ray Pina
11-18-2008, 03:34 AM
Uki... I like you more today. And not because of the Obama T-shirt.

Mr Punch
11-18-2008, 05:38 AM
I hate this great firewall of china thing. Curious to see the pic you posted, but now its blocked.Yeah, cos Minor Looney Tunes is more subversive than Uki... but then so's my left testicle, and I haven't even had it tattooed yet.

uki
11-18-2008, 05:39 AM
um...what exactly is it a tattoo of..on your face..?it was taken from an old native american indian chief... can't recall the tribe off hand(it was a simple photograph portrait), anyhow, the straight line indicates eternity or continum and the 27 dots represent moments... i'd get into the number 27(which reduces to 9, the number of change), but i am already running late for work... yet i felt compelled to drop a short answer for you. :)

Uki... I like you more today. And not because of the Obama T-shirt.thanks buddy... i am sure it has something to do with my aggressively biligerent attitude towards all and everything that has been established... :D

sanjuro_ronin
11-18-2008, 05:41 AM

*SHAKES HEAD*
I always admired how mainstream "rebellion" is.

Mr Punch
11-18-2008, 05:43 AM
it was taken from an old native american indian chief... can't recall the tribe off hand(it was a simple photograph portrait), anyhow, the straight line indicates eternity or continum and the 27 dots represent moments... i'd get into the number 27(which reduces to 9, the number of change)Deep. And yet, to the population at large it means 'Tear along the dotted line'.
but i am already running late for work... yet i felt compelled to drop a short answer for you. :)Sweet, but don't let us keep you!

thanks buddy... i am sure it something to do with my aggressively biligerent attitude towards all and [/i][/b]everything[/i][/b] that has been established... :DAs opposed to a non-aggressively belligerent attitude no doubt. Yet more radical. :rolleyes:

:D

Actually mate, I love you too... you remind me of me and my crusty traveller friends when we were late-teens early twenties... in soon to die punk bands, too subversive for a place to live, a job, underpants... yawn, I'm boring myself...

Mr Punch
11-18-2008, 05:45 AM
BTW, I do genuinely want to know why Obama got more singled out than anyone else in your negative pantheon... if it's not too cliched and straight to answer a simple question that is!

David Jamieson
11-18-2008, 05:47 AM
*snip*
... i am sure it has something to do with my aggressively biligerent attitude towards all and everything that has been established... :D

Like spelling? Language? Reality? Social graces? Tact?

:p

TenTigers
11-18-2008, 07:22 AM
Eddie-it's the scene where Buggs looks into the bathroom and sees Baby Face Finster-standing with a towel around his waist,smoking a stogie, and shaving with an electric razor-he's buff, hairy chested and has a tatoo on his arm.
"Finster? Shaving? And tattooed?!"

I'm also partial to Beaky Buzzard, but wouldn't get a tat of him. I just think Finster is the equivilent of the Lil' Devil, 'Hot Stuff' tat people used to get in the sixties.
But I'm a Buggs Bunny fan. Also Wizard of Oz, but I can't see getting Bert Lahr on my back, going,"Put'em up, Put'em uuup!";)
I'm working on designing a full back piece-Guan Yum, standing on a lotus on water, blending down where the water becomes the sky with lightning under which Guan Gung is atop his steed, with a dragon and tiger perhaps on the side.
I might need a bigger back...hmmmm what to do...pizza and beer, or steroids?

MasterKiller
11-18-2008, 08:11 AM
Instead of spending $15 on a shirt, get a gallon of paint for that wall behind you.

My life is simple, my food is plain, and my quarters are uncluttered.--Yi Sunshin

Eddie
11-18-2008, 08:29 AM
Eddie-it's the scene where Buggs looks into the bathroom and sees Baby Face Finster-standing with a towel around his waist,smoking a stogie, and shaving with an electric razor-he's buff, hairy chested and has a tatoo on his arm.
"Finster? Shaving? And tattooed?!"

weird... loony tunes is prolly anti china then.

SimonM
11-18-2008, 08:36 AM
deep. And yet, to the population at large it means 'tear along the dotted line'.sweet, but don't let us keep you!

rotflmfao!!!!!

TenTigers
11-18-2008, 09:06 AM
I was thinkin of getting the lyrics of "Revolution #9" tattooed on both arms and legs....

SimonM
11-18-2008, 09:11 AM
There is no symbol that I would want to permanently brand myself with. Thus I have no tattoos.

TenTigers
11-18-2008, 09:13 AM
Hey Simon- tattoos aren't permanent. Didin't ya watch "Sons of Anarchy?":p

sanjuro_ronin
11-18-2008, 09:15 AM
There is no symbol that I would want to permanently brand myself with. Thus I have no tattoos.

Bah, Tattoo's are so 20th century, so passe !
Branding is out too, that's to "shaolin".
The new rage is:
Bullet hole scars !!

SimonM
11-18-2008, 09:20 AM
Nothing is permanent. But an idiot who has ink injected under the skin of his face will still have ink injected under the skin of his face in fifty years.

TenTigers
11-18-2008, 09:43 AM
yeah. Old tats fade, blur and look like sheet.
My mom got a tat of a swan on her breast when she was a teen, now it's a pelican.

SoCo KungFu
11-18-2008, 10:08 AM
My mom got a tat of a swan on her breast when she was a teen, now it's a pelican.

location location location :p

David Jamieson
11-18-2008, 10:23 AM
I got tats. I like em, they're 25 years old though and could use a revamp. I think Ill save up and get new ones, and some cleanup and some coverup.

If nothing else, they identify you easily of you mark each limb with at least one.
Handy for soldiers and sailors. You know, in case there ain't much of you left. :)

I think they are a reasonable expression of personal freedom. they can also be an expression of lack of same of course, or as well, a mark of tribalism.

For the most part I like em.

SoCo KungFu
11-18-2008, 10:26 AM
If nothing else, they identify you easily of you mark each limb with at least one.
Handy for soldiers and sailors. You know, in case there ain't much of you left. :)

We actually have to log our tats and scars so they have extra means to identify us in times of capture and rescue.

sanjuro_ronin
11-18-2008, 10:27 AM

LMAO !!
Better than a vulture I guess.

sanjuro_ronin
11-18-2008, 10:30 AM
We actually have to log our tats and scars so they have extra means to identify us in times of capture and rescue.

Terrorist: You are a Navy Seal !!
Captive: No, I am just a lowly soldier.
Terrorist: NO !! you are a SEAL and will be treated as one !! Amir, bring the car battery !
Captive: NO, I am just a soldier, a cook actually !
Terrorist: What is this tattoo that says Seal team 2 ???
Captive: Ah **** !!
Terrorist: Amir, rev it up !!

SoCo KungFu
11-18-2008, 10:32 AM
Terrorist: You are a Navy Seal !!
Captive: No, I am just a lowly soldier.
Terrorist: NO !! you are a SEAL and will be treated as one !! Amir, bring the car battery !
Captive: NO, I am just a soldier, a cook actually !
Terrorist: What is this tattoo that says Seal team 2 ???
Captive: Ah **** !!
Terrorist: Amir, rev it up !!

Some choices are better than others. Hard to go wrong with "Mom"

Ray Pina
11-18-2008, 10:32 AM
Seriously fellas. Not cool for everyone to jump all over this man, for what, a fashion statement? A personal spiritual decision? Whatever the reason, and particularly because most of the posters here consider themselves residents of free lands and martial artists.... whatever.

I feel like the old grump around here... like I'm always complaining. But peoples minds are looking as low level as their technique. There, I said it.

CLFLPstudent
11-18-2008, 10:43 AM
Seriously fellas. Not cool for everyone to jump all over this man, for what, a fashion statement? A personal spiritual decision? Whatever the reason, and particularly because most of the posters here consider themselves residents of free lands and martial artists.... whatever.

I feel like the old grump around here... like I'm always complaining. But peoples minds are looking as low level as their technique. There, I said it.

Well, when said person says a bouncer who got killed basically deserved it because he was a cop, then that person deserves whatever is coming to him. The thread seems to have been deleted, otherwise I'd link to the thread to show you...

Well, that plus his doomsday/armageddon conspiracy views :D

-David

SimonM
11-18-2008, 10:47 AM

No Ray, it's not that we are ripping on Uki for facial tattooing (although that is awfully silly). Uki gets ripped on because of his history of... well... possibly unintentional, possibly intentional trolling. The facial tattooing simply represents the latest bit of silliness.

CLFLPStudent: don't forget the repeated suggestion that anyone who employs rational thought is somehow mentally deficient next to the great grand master of all new-agey things.

Lucas
11-18-2008, 10:58 AM

from the years ive spent on this forum, ive noticed the residents can often be razzled like a rabid pack of jackles pretty easily.

i never take part, i just sit back and watch and read.

in Uki's case, its pretty interesting. One because he so easily puts a bug in peoples ears to the point they react almost immediately (often tailored to his manipulations it seems too). and Two, because he doesnt really seem to care at all what anyone types.

But it certainly makes for interesting reading most of the time. Helps me when its slow at work.

golgo
11-18-2008, 11:02 AM

Today's ink is vastly superior to the ink used 25 years ago. It lasts much longer. I have a tat that I got when I was 15 (15 years ago) that looks as bright as it did the day I got it. It looks like ****e because I picked whatever looked "cool" out of a book and fell in my $100 price range. :D

Scott R. Brown
11-18-2008, 11:07 AM
I have always thought it would be pretty cool to get a tattoo of a tattoo!

Lucas
11-18-2008, 11:24 AM
Today's ink is vastly superior to the ink used 25 years ago. It lasts much longer. I have a tat that I got when I was 15 (15 years ago) that looks as bright as it did the day I got it. It looks like ****e because I picked whatever looked "cool" out of a book and fell in my $100 price range. :D

ive always enjoyed the process of getting the tattoo personally.

its like a strange form of meditation, and the effects last for days after getting the tat.

ive spent roughly 20 hours under the gun and plan to go well beyond that. unless i die prematurely of course.

sanjuro_ronin
11-18-2008, 11:57 AM

Well, if my mind is like my technique, thanks for the compliment !!

David Jamieson
11-18-2008, 12:48 PM
holy crap! I can fly!?

TenTigers
11-18-2008, 02:25 PM
sure we rag on Uki.
But when your name describes the guy who takes all the falls, what can ya expect?
Sometimes we banter, sometimes we cavort, sometimes we argue. Mostly it's in fun. (ok, well personally speaking) And he does it back, and seems to enjoy the reparte'. Heck, he even instigates most of'em.
In this case, the topic drifted onto the subject of tattoos, and not about Uki at all.
It appears that you're jumping the gun, and a little too eager to throw disparraging remarks at those whom you feel may have slighted you in other threads, using this as an excuse.

Transparent.

uki
11-18-2008, 02:48 PM
in Uki's case, its pretty interesting. One because he so easily puts a bug in peoples ears to the point they react almost immediately (often tailored to his manipulations it seems too). and Two, because he doesnt really seem to care at all what anyone types.you're good... very good.

Well, when said person says a bouncer who got killed basically deserved it because he was a cop, then that person deserves whatever is coming to him. so far nothing has come that i cannot handle.

The thread seems to have been deleted, otherwise I'd link to the thread to show you...to many kids read the forums, it's not wise to allow them to read the the expressions of free speech... they might get used to the idea that they can speak their mind; can't have free thinking children running around... besides china probably had a heart attack at the suggestion.

I think they are a reasonable expression of personal freedom. they can also be an expression of lack of same of course, or as well, a mark of tribalism.and if you believe in reincarnation and the eternal nature of ones soul, spirit, or lifeforce, they are spirtual markings used to identify the spirit residing within the body.

Bah, Tattoo's are so 20th century, so passe !
obviously you lack any understanding of ancient history.

Deep. And yet, to the population at large it means 'Tear along the dotted line'.Sweet, but don't let us keep you!my boss say's it means cut along the dotted line...

I always admired how mainstream "rebellion" is.yet some of it is an inborn genetic trait.

and as for simonsays... he's hardly worth responding to anymore... no balls, no guts, no beliefs, nothing but rational thought and logical thinking, which quite frankly is useless.

SimonM
11-18-2008, 02:51 PM
Religious beliefs are for cowards who can't face an uncaring universe without sticking an imaginary friend up in the sky to shield them from the harshness of infinity.

Ethical beliefs I posess. They are, in my eyes, rational.

Anyone who is foolish enough to believe reason to be useless must hate indoor plumbing and the provision of literacy to the population base through public schools.

Anyone who believes logic is useless must see the internet as being entirely useless.

Without logic no computers.
Without reason the modern world does not exist.

You believe yourself to be a rebel and so, like a spiteful child, you throw away tools that would aid you in rebelling.

I accept the tools that characterise my age and try to use them to shape the world as I would see it - in spite of others who have used the same tools in ways I dislike.

uki
11-18-2008, 02:56 PM
i heard some fools voice in the air... i told the birds to tell it's owner that i am not religious in any shape or form...:p

SimonM
11-18-2008, 03:00 PM
Certainly not. None of your anti-rational, deliberately illogical, hippy talk comes from any religion at all.

For instance, there was nothing at all religious when you said:

"Good and Evil" are but the poles of the same thing, and the Hermetist understands the art of transmuting Evil into Good, by means of an application of the Principle of Polarity. In short, the "Art of Polarization becomes a phase of "Mental Alchemy" known and practiced by the ancient and modern Hermetic Masters. An understanding of the Principle will enable one to change his own Polarity, as well as that of others, if he will devote the time and study necessary to master the art."

because, you know

Hermeticism is a set of philosophical and religious beliefs based primarily upon the Hellenistic Egyptian pseudepigraphical writings attributed to Hermes Trismegistus who is the representation of the congruence of the Egyptian god Thoth and the Greek Hermes. These beliefs have heavily influenced the Western Esoteric Tradition and were considered to be of great importance during the Renaissance.

Mr Punch
11-18-2008, 04:36 PM

Did you like Bush? Or do you have a similar T for him? How far back do you go? Got one for Clinton?

ten charac

uki
11-18-2008, 05:57 PM
how about ten things to research in depth... barack obama, bush family, throne of england, genetics and DNA, anunnaki, creation of mankind, lost renmants of israel, persecution of shaolin order, the seven sisters star system(mantis folks would love this), reincarnation... do some of your own research, and you will have one heck of a view of the bigger picture. it's wise to do your own homework and not just simply ask for an answer from the ramblings of one entity. :)

Mr Punch
11-18-2008, 08:52 PM
how about ten things to research in depth... barack obama, bush family, throne of england, genetics and DNA, anunnaki, creation of mankind, lost renmants of israel, persecution of shaolin order, the seven sisters star system(mantis folks would love this), reincarnation... do some of your own research, and you will have one heck of a view of the bigger picture. it's wise to do your own homework and not just simply ask for an answer from the ramblings of one entity. :)WTF are you burbling about? I 'research' loads of stuff all day every day... it's what comes of having a job largely in front of a computer with a lot of free time (and time to read books for that matter).

I've read ****loads on

Barack Obama
Bush family
Throne of England
genetices and DNA (apart from this being a large component of my University degree)
reincarnation

and a little about the dissolution of the Shaolin.

There's no research to be done on the creation of mankind... I've read a lot of different witterers' witterings and come to the conclusion that it's almost probably a load of bollocks and certainly not worth wasting any more of my time on... though if I find any interesting reading on it I'll still probably do it.

The rest: this afternoon's surfing.

I'm asking YOU what YOU think because YOU seem to have a particular animosity to Obama, and I don't (after a lot of research) therefore in the interests of 'researching' different 'entity's' opinions (which are usually interesting) I want to know what YOU think and why YOU think it.

I mean, please, it's not like I'm looking to you for teaching! LMAO :D ... just more about your crackpot theories... though who knows, you may enlighten me!

uki
11-18-2008, 09:19 PM
I mean, please, it's not like I'm looking to you for teaching! LMAO... just more about your crackpot theories... though who knows, you may enlighten me!have you researched the anunnaki yet? and since most of the posts have been geared towards the tattoos... i found another picture that shows it. :D

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff350/mossjuice/IMG_1301.jpg

Kansuke
11-18-2008, 09:35 PM
Religious beliefs are for cowards who can't face an uncaring universe .

And atheists are just dogs chasing their own tails.

uki
11-18-2008, 09:47 PM
And atheists are just dogs chasing their own tails.thats probably why they are oblivious to anything else around them

Mr Punch
11-18-2008, 10:24 PM
have you researched the anunnaki yet?I looked up what they are. I'll save any further research for a day when looking into a mythological tradition seems useful.

I'm trying to research the following...

:cool:But since the subject seems to be just enjoying being the centre of attention and incapable of answering, I'm not going to waste any further time in discourse with him.

CLFLPstudent
11-18-2008, 10:35 PM
how about ten things to research in depth... barack obama, bush family, throne of england, genetics and DNA, anunnaki, creation of mankind, lost renmants of israel, persecution of shaolin order, the seven sisters star system(mantis folks would love this), reincarnation... do some of your own research, and you will have one heck of a view of the bigger picture. it's wise to do your own homework and not just simply ask for an answer from the ramblings of one entity. :)

Uki, you are like a big stereotype of the conspiracy nut. Throw a whole bunch of **** out there, hope something sticks so you look "intelligent". Kind of reminds me of Jim Marrs - at first glance his stuff is compelling, but when you look deeper you realise he is just throws out a bunch of crap and hopes some of it sticks.....

-David

uki
11-18-2008, 10:40 PM
Uki, you are like a big stereotype of the conspiracy nut. Throw a whole bunch of **** out there, hope something sticks so you look "intelligent". Kind of reminds me of Jim Marrs - at first glance his stuff is compelling, but when you look deeper you realise he is just throws out a bunch of crap and hopes some of it sticks.....whatever you say buddy... i am sure you'll remember this conversation with this conspiracy nut... it's easy to deny what you know nothing about. the world teaches the opposite of what is the truth. i can turn around and say that you post like any other boring and ignorant little sheeple... BAAAAAAA!!!!! the grass is greener on the other side my friend, you just have to stop being afraid to knock down the fence. wether or not i am intelligent to you is really inconsequential... :)

uki
11-18-2008, 10:49 PM
I looked up what they are. I'll save any further research for a day when looking into a mythological tradition seems useful.you might just miss the opportunity.

I'm trying to research the following...
But since the subject seems to be just enjoying being the centre of attention and incapable of answering, I'm not going to waste any further time in discourse with him.you can't even comprehend how far back i go... besides, i have more than enough attention than to miss yours. :p

yeah i know... a double post... woopie do.

Mr Punch
11-18-2008, 10:57 PM
you might just miss the opportunity.Looked them up further.

If your opinions on Obama are anything to do with that particular line of belief, there're no opportunities to be missed.

uki
11-18-2008, 10:59 PM
Looked them up further.

If your opinions on Obama are anything to do with that particular line of belief, there're no opportunities to be missed.perception is based on relative perspective.

CLFLPstudent
11-18-2008, 11:05 PM
perception is based on relative perspective.

Of course it is.... jeeze uki you smoke too much of the wacky weed. Like I said in an earlier post, I feel bad for your children. And then I'll feel bad for you when they get in to their teens.....

-David

sanjuro_ronin
11-19-2008, 05:05 AM
obviously you lack any understanding of ancient history.

Your lack of humour is disturbing.

sanjuro_ronin
11-19-2008, 05:07 AM
Religious beliefs are for cowards who can't face an uncaring universe without sticking an imaginary friend up in the sky to shield them from the harshness of infinity.

Ethical beliefs I posess. They are, in my eyes, rational.

Anyone who is foolish enough to believe reason to be useless must hate indoor plumbing and the provision of literacy to the population base through public schools.

Anyone who believes logic is useless must see the internet as being entirely useless.

Without logic no computers.
Without reason the modern world does not exist.

You believe yourself to be a rebel and so, like a spiteful child, you throw away tools that would aid you in rebelling.

I accept the tools that characterise my age and try to use them to shape the world as I would see it - in spite of others who have used the same tools in ways I dislike.

Extremisim in ANY form is unacceptable.
Live and let live.

Eddie
11-19-2008, 05:53 AM
Its sad how intelligent and ‘mature’ people have to resort to Personal insults to try bring their point across.

Just for the record, uki, I didn’t mean anything personally offensive in my first post. ;)

I have a “Wu” tattoo (like my avatar) on my leg. Had it for a while, and has always been kind of proud of it. Today my san shou coach called me over (they now getting more familiar and friendly with me so hence getting more personal too), basically just said “ hey lowai, why do you have such a silly tattoo”. The whole class just burst out laughing. I didn’t know what to say, just smiled and said its cause I love Wuhan (same wu as in wuhan), and went on kicking the pad. Guess Chinese tattoos are cool outside of china, but opposite over here ….

TenTigers
11-19-2008, 06:38 AM

"I think all extremists should be taken out and shot."

-Dan Rowan

uki
11-19-2008, 07:11 AM
Of course it is.... jeeze uki you smoke too much of the wacky weed.moderation is the key.

Like I said in an earlier post, I feel bad for your children.what the heck do you know about my children and my relationship with them? you should be wise to leave my family out of your personal criticism of my choices in life... my life is wonderful, my children are wonderful and i am sooooooo happy they will grow up being able to have a mind of their own.

And then I'll feel bad for you when they get in to their teens.....i wouldn't feel bad for me, but i am apprehensive, as i can see what i will be dealing with already. :)

Your lack of humour is disturbing.my sense of humour is exceptional. :p

Its sad how intelligent and ‘mature’ people have to resort to Personal insults to try bring their point across.people of a low level intellect can only resort to basic insults because they lack the mental capacity for any other responses.

"I think all extremists should be taken out and shot."i would apply this concept to aggressive nationalists aswell... although i am a fan of feeding the sharks as opposed to shooting people with guns.

SimonM
11-19-2008, 08:09 AM
Live and let live.

Uki is free to live and practice his brand of idiocy as long as it doesn't harm others or infringe upon their rights. It doesn't make it any less stupid.

And if he is fool enough to accuse me of cowardice on the basis of my eschewing of non-falsifiable metaphysical belief systems I will answer in kind.

sanjuro_ronin
11-19-2008, 09:52 AM
Uki is free to live and practice his brand of idiocy as long as it doesn't harm others or infringe upon their rights. It doesn't make it any less stupid.

And if he is fool enough to accuse me of cowardice on the basis of my eschewing of non-falsifiable metaphysical belief systems I will answer in kind.

You know, the "fanatical" atheist is just as bad as the "fanatical" religious zealot.

SimonM
11-19-2008, 10:02 AM
Your point being?

My statements have most certainly not been fanatical.

I was not trying to imply that every religious person is a coward... I was replying specifically to statements made by Uki, saying that he saw me as cowardly for espousing an atheist world view.

Ok... so maybe I did say that religious beliefs were cowardly... but it was mainly for dramatic effect. ;)

Scott R. Brown
11-19-2008, 10:19 AM
Live and let live.

An over commitment to moderation is still a form of extremism!

Even the dictum, "Live and let live" is a form of extremism!

What is one to do???;)

David Jamieson
11-19-2008, 10:26 AM

What is one to do???;)

over commitment is extreme, living in moderation is just that.

How is live and let live extremist?

What one can do is "be".

:)

sanjuro_ronin
11-19-2008, 10:38 AM

What is one to do???;)

He said DICTUM !

Scott R. Brown
11-19-2008, 10:39 AM
over commitment is extreme, living in moderation is just that.

How is live and let live extremist?

What one can do is "be".

Extremism is NOT in the action, it is in the attitude!

It is the "over adherence" to the ATTITUDE that one MUST be moderate that is extreme!

It is the "over adherence" to the ATTITUDE that one MUST "Live and let Live"that is extreme!

True moderation allows for extremism to exist and a true adherent to moderation would allow himself to be extreme at times, because an "over adherence" to moderation is NOT moderate at all. It is one sided and imbalanced. Balance is not a fixed middle point, but as illustrated by Yin-Yang, is an rhythmic alternation between complementary yet opposing principles! This is easily demonstrated for oneself by merely standing on one foot. If one is able to pay close attention to the muscles in the standing foot, they will discover that it is slightly moving back and forth. or at the very least the muscles are alternating in which ones are dominant from moment to moment.

True moderation recognizes extremes are part of being moderate! Therefore, "Moderation in all thing, INCLUDING in being Moderate!" Which means, it is appropriate to be extreme in moderation!;)

sanjuro_ronin
11-19-2008, 10:43 AM
Your point being?

Point being that you have called people that are religious:
Cowards
Ignorant
Stupid
Dilusional and probably more.

The same things that religious "zealots" call non-believers.

Lucas
life is extreme all on its own. it seems to go up and down. ive found the best thing for me personally is to ride the extremes like a madman on the back of a raging stalion.

you either tame the beast or you get your neck broken.

so far my neck is still in tact.

sooner or later tho, we all get bucked into the void

Scott R. Brown
He said DICTUM !

I think you are confusing "dictum" with "D!cked 'em"!:D

Scott R. Brown
11-19-2008, 10:48 AM
life is extreme all on its own. it seems to go up and down. ive found the best thing for me personally is to ride the extremes like a madman on the back of a raging stalion.

you either tame the beast or you get your neck broken.

so far my neck is still in tact.

sooner or later tho, we all get bucked into the void

Or one could ride it like a wave, or as Chuang-Tzu teaches about the drunk falling into the cataract, live in accord with Tao; do not fight what is bigger than you, but accommodate to it! Thus, no broken neck is inevitable!

Lucas
11-19-2008, 10:57 AM
well i never mentioned opposing or fighting anything. just riding like a madman.

thus why i dont have a broken neck. i chose not to oppose the ways of nature directly but i ride it like a madman. simply because, im comfortable admitting that i am indeed a madman.

grab the mane, sqeeze the legs and flow with the ups and downs as best you can.

but then, a lot of people live relatively calm lives. so many wont see life like i do, just from different experiences i guess.

Scott R. Brown
11-19-2008, 11:05 AM
well i never mentioned opposing or fighting anything. just riding like a madman.

thus why i dont have a broken neck. i chose not to oppose the ways of nature directly but i ride it like a madman. simply because, im comfortable admitting that i am indeed a madman.

grab the mane, sqeeze the legs and flow with the ups and downs as best you can.

but then, a lot of people live relatively calm lives. so many wont see life like i do, just from different experiences i guess.

Some might consider your view "extreme" yet from your perspective it may be viewed and experienced as "moderate"!

Yet a person seeking to accommodate himself to Tao would not see himself as "taming" a beast, but as accommodating himself to the beast's nature. Whether a friendly agreement with the beast is arrived at or whether one merely flows with the beast's movements, there is no danger of receiving a broken neck.

It is in the "fighting" of the nature of the beast, or the nature of his movements, that danger may be experienced!

SimonM
11-19-2008, 11:18 AM
true moderation allows for extremism to exist and a true adherent to moderation would allow himself to be extreme at times, because an "over adherence" to moderation is not moderate at all. It is one sided and imbalanced. Balance is not a fixed middle point, but as illustrated by yin-yang, is an rhythmic alternation between complementary yet opposing principles! This is easily demonstrated for oneself by merely standing on one foot. If one is able to pay close attention to the muscles in the standing foot, they will discover that it is slightly moving back and forth. Or at the very least the muscles are alternating in which ones are dominant from moment to moment.

rotflmfao!!!!! :D

Scott R. Brown
11-19-2008, 11:22 AM
rotflmfao!!!!! :d

Exactly!

Often when faced with a truth that has been formerly unconsidered, all one can do is laugh!:)

TenTigers
11-19-2008, 11:23 AM
Or one could ride it like a wave, or as Chuang-Tzu teaches about the drunk falling into the cataract, !

it was not a cataract.

It was a Rincoln Continental!

Lucas
11-19-2008, 11:29 AM
there are a lot of times when my stalion trots or canters. sometimes he just walks too.

then there are times when i put the spurs to the ol horseflesh and prompt the wild ness.

it can be hard for me to tell whats going to happen or what im going to do. a lot of the times i live sporadically and impulsively. many times not thinking past the present.

not to say i dont look into the effects of my actions many times. but ill admit there are times that i dont.

so far ive been a very very very lucky person. things for some reason always work out in my favor.

i dont know why and i feel severely un deserving sometimes. but i dont complain ;)

Mr Punch
11-19-2008, 04:44 PM
Exactly!

Often when faced with a truth that has been formerly unconsidered, all one can do is laugh!:)OTOH, I've often thought what you just wrote, and it always makes me laugh... well put.

This thread has gone through the full range of extremes, from completely ****ing silly, to completely ****ing pointless, with a huge heap of ridiculous in between. :D

Mr Punch
11-19-2008, 04:50 PM
And note, Uki is still not capable of stringing together a coherent sentence about why he despises Obama particularly...

unless it was that reference to his belief in fallen angels, or alien lizard superbeing illuminati, or shape-changing alien lizard vampire illuminati... :rolleyes:

Can't believe everyone's nitpicking over some admittedly ******* extreme atheist **** that Simon was quibbling about when Uki's babbling on about the annunaki. :D

Scott R. Brown
11-19-2008, 04:52 PM
OTOH, I've often thought what you just wrote, and it always makes me laugh... well put.

This thread has gone through the full range of extremes, from completely ****ing silly, to completely ****ing pointless, with a huge heap of ridiculous in between.

Just like life, huh? ;)

Just like the guy said in, "Stranger in a Strange Land", "We laugh because if we didn't, we would cry!"

Scott R. Brown
11-19-2008, 05:02 PM
And note, Uki is still not capable of stringing together a coherent sentence about why he despises Obama particularly...

unless it was that reference to his belief in fallen angels, or alien lizard superbeing illuminati, or shape-changing alien lizard vampire illuminati... :rolleyes:

Can't believe everyone's nitpicking over some admittedly ******* extreme atheist **** that Simon was quibbling about when Uki's babbling on about the annunaki. :D

uki doesn't always try to make sense; that is often his point! This is apparently not recognized by his haranguers!

uki is the current Loki of the board, the playful and mischievous fool! You don't argue with the fool, because he makes you look foolish too. uki frequently makes others look foolish who do not even recognize they are looking foolish, which is what makes him an excellent Loki!:D

Simon frequently thinks he is making a valid point and cannot always recognize the errors of his reasoning. He thinks he knows much more about things than he actually does. He doesn't always recognize he is merely a novice!

It is advantageous to frequently ignore the one, and frequently educational to comment on the other!

See how easy that was to understand?:)

Lucas
11-19-2008, 05:12 PM
uki is the current Loki of the board

I couldnt think of any better way to put it.

uki
11-19-2008, 05:15 PM
uki is the current Loki of the board, the playful and mischievous fool! You don't argue with the fool, because he makes you look foolish too. uki frequently makes others look foolish who do not even recognize they are looking foolish, which is what makes him an excellent Loki!when a wise king desires to understand the nature of his kingdom, he dresses the fool and wanders about it...

David Jamieson
11-19-2008, 05:16 PM
kill all the kings, they are scum at the root of it. :p

Scott R. Brown
11-19-2008, 05:20 PM
when a wise king desires to understand the nature of his kingdom, he dresses the fool and wanders about it...

Isn't it the truth, and the world is "your" oyster, outwardly odious, yet hidden inside are pearls!

You can't argue with success!:)

Rock on Loki!!:D

uki
11-19-2008, 05:21 PM
kill all the kings, they are scum at the root of it.to kill the king you have to know which fool he is. :D

David Jamieson
11-19-2008, 05:21 PM
kill all the fools too! :p

Scott R. Brown
11-19-2008, 05:22 PM
kill all the kings, they are scum at the root of it. :p

Without Kings there would be no one we want to kill!

When there are no Kings to kill, we create them so that we may kill them once again!;)

Scott R. Brown
11-19-2008, 05:23 PM
kill all the fools too! :p

That would be foolish and hence we must kill ourselves, which is the whole point anyway!:D

David Jamieson
11-19-2008, 05:25 PM
everyone gather at the kool-aid cauldron. there's a meeting.

*tents fingers and chuckles like a vulture*

Lucas
11-19-2008, 05:41 PM
but what about Conan. he's a bad ass

Scott R. Brown
11-19-2008, 05:43 PM
He was an outcast and then became a Barbarian king so that doesn't count! It is sort of like being a king and not being a king at the same time. He is the anti-king!

uki
11-19-2008, 06:01 PM
He was an outcast and then became a Barbarian king so that doesn't count! It is sort of like being a king and not being a king at the same time. He is the anti-king!chronicles of ridd!ck...

Scott R. Brown
11-19-2008, 06:05 PM
chronicles of ridd!ck...

An outer space Conan!

Lucas
11-19-2008, 09:45 PM
space barbarians! HOOO!!

taai gihk yahn
11-19-2008, 09:53 PM
who let Scott stay up past his nap time? (never mind that he was also supposed to be dead...)

Scott R. Brown
11-20-2008, 01:47 AM
When did I die again, I keep forgetting!:confused:

taai gihk yahn
11-20-2008, 03:36 AM
When did I die again, I keep forgetting!:confused:

look, I'll show you how it's done one last time, but please, pay attention!

Scott R. Brown
11-20-2008, 09:11 AM
look, I'll show you how it's done one last time, but please, pay attention!

I didn't ask HOW I died, I asked WHEN I died!!

I apparently forgot to write it down in my diary...er I mean journal!

And I know HOW I died anyway...I still have the holes in my hands and feet! I'll never be able to walk on water again!:p

uki
11-20-2008, 03:33 PM
I still have the holes in my hands and feet! I'll never be able to walk on water again!some bubble gum and a few corks might help.

Mr Punch
11-20-2008, 07:30 PM
Great. So now we have two pages of cod fortune cookie philosophy with the old cliche of playing the fool (often indistinguishable from actually being one) and still no answer. So Uki, do you believe in the Annunaki, and if so which version of them, and where does Obama fit in? Or are you going to tell me why you really don't like him?

Splinters in your arse - but I bet the view's great from that fence! And what a great vantage point for rousing the rabble...

uki
11-20-2008, 07:38 PM
Splinters in your arse - but I bet the view's great from that fence! And what a great vantage point for rousing the rabble...if you don't sit on the fence, you won't get splinters in your arse... the view is great by the way. :p

taai gihk yahn
11-21-2008, 03:53 AM
I didn't ask HOW I died, I asked WHEN I died!!
I figured I'd just get you back on track w/out all that there dagnablasted "analysis" bunkum!

some bubble gum and a few corks might help.
I think we tried that after Scott Death™ v. 6.1, if I recall correctly...

Scott R. Brown
11-21-2008, 04:01 AM
I think we tried that after Scott Death™ v. 6.1, if I recall correctly...

That means I still have 2.9 lives to spare!

I'm still in pretty good shape then. I have plenty of room to goof off! :D

Ray Pina
11-21-2008, 05:05 AM
You know why I like Uki, because he doesn't need to go along with the crowd. And right or wrong, he has his own way... and seems true to it.

I trust a man like that. At least you know what you're getting, for better or worse.

I truly believe we create our own realities in our own individual minds... so why fuss over world views and philosophies if you're content with your own?

Scott R. Brown
11-21-2008, 05:21 AM
AND he returns repeated insults with patience and humor, this reflects a greater maturity than those who constantly feel the need to insult him!

That is why he is an excellent Loki, or in American Indian tradition "Coyote the Trickster"! He enjoys the discomfort he produces in others, finds it all humorous and deals with it all like it is one big joke.

How can anyone NOT admire someone like that!:)

David Jamieson
11-21-2008, 06:12 AM
Let's start a " we love uki" thread!

and then gush out our reasons why!

use a lot of heart symbols! <3 <3 <3

uki
11-21-2008, 06:27 AM
At least you know what you're getting, for better or worse.there is a alot of fine print in that statement.

I truly believe we create our own realities in our own individual minds... so why fuss over world views and philosophies if you're content with your own?the reason people squabble over the pointless things is because they fail to have peace within themselves. instead of simply stating what they believe and be done with it, they feel the need to justify it, they argue to somehow prove their point because they lack the faith to believe it despite what others are thinking... arguing to win people over to your views is to simply offer a false sense of validation to ones own insecurities in there beliefs.

How can anyone NOT admire someone like that!if people are adhering to a status quo, i might rub off as being offensively threatening to them... intellectually speaking. :p

sanjuro_ronin
11-21-2008, 06:29 AM
the reason people squabble over the pointless things is because they fail to have peace within themselves. instead of simply stating what they believe and be done with it, they feel the need to justify it, they argue to somehow prove their point because they lack the faith to believe it despite what others are thinking... arguing to win people over to your views is to simply offer a false sense of validation to ones own insecurities in there beliefs.

And yet, here you are...

Mr Punch
there is a alot of fine print in that statement.
the reason people squabble over the pointless things is because they fail to have peace within themselves. instead of simply stating what they believe and be done with it, they feel the need to justify it, they argue to somehow prove their point because they lack the faith to believe it despite what others are thinking... arguing to win people over to your views is to simply offer a false sense of validation to ones own insecurities in there beliefs.

if people are adhering to a status quo, i might rub off as being offensively threatening to them... intellectually speaking. :pThat is all very wrong. And a lot of waffle for a man who espouses stating his piece without justification.

I rest my case! :D :p ;)

uki
And yet, here you are...i am merely dropping boulders into puddles. :)

sanjuro_ronin
11-21-2008, 06:31 AM
i am merely dropping boulders into puddles. :)

Is that like "flying a 747 into the grand canyon", type of thing?
LOL !

uki
11-21-2008, 06:33 AM
Is that like "flying a 747 into the grand canyon", type of thing?no. it's about dropping a big rock into a shallow puddle and watching all the stagnant water splash out.

sanjuro_ronin
11-21-2008, 06:35 AM
no. it's about dropping a big rock into a shallow puddle and watching all the stagnant water splash out.

"I'll take famous titties for 600".

uki
11-21-2008, 06:41 AM
answer: these once perky little titties now roll into the armpit while she is lying on her back. whose are they?

sanjuro_ronin
11-21-2008, 06:54 AM
answer: these once perky little titties now roll into the armpit while she is lying on her back. whose are they?

Who is Britney Spears?

SimonM
11-21-2008, 07:43 AM
How can anyone NOT admire someone like that!:)

Simple:

He is NOT an avatar of Loki or any other trickster. He's just a troll. Plain and simple.

Now he is a vaguely entertaining troll which is why some of us, myself included, have indulged him - simply to see what rediculous thing he might say yet. But Uki does not need his ego fellated. And calling him a god is doing just that. :rolleyes:

uki
11-21-2008, 08:46 AM
and another futile attempt to drop a pebble into the pond... welldone...

Scott R. Brown
11-21-2008, 09:05 AM
Let's start a " we love uki" thread!

and then gush out our reasons why!

use a lot of heart symbols! <3 <3 <3

Why not a "David is a sour puss!" thread instead!:p

You're the one with the pictures, where are they????:confused:

Shouldn't there be a rule here that you are not allowed to post anything without an accompanying picture???

CAN I HEAR AN AMEN MY BROTHERS???

Scott R. Brown
11-21-2008, 09:08 AM
Simple:

He is NOT an avatar of Loki or any other trickster. He's just a troll. Plain and simple.

Now he is a vaguely entertaining troll which is why some of us, myself included, have indulged him - simply to see what rediculous thing he might say yet. But Uki does not need his ego fellated. And calling him a god is doing just that. :rolleyes:

Or maybe a "Simon is a sour puss!" thread!

Just because you don't understand someone is no reason to insult. You guys are the ones he is making fun of and you apparently don't even know it!

Calling him a Loki is using a descriptive, NOT an act of deification!! DUH!!!

SimonM
11-21-2008, 09:29 AM
I think your error is assuming I don't understand Uki.

CLFLPstudent
11-21-2008, 09:33 AM
Or maybe a "Simon is a sour puss!" thread!

Just because you don't understand someone is no reason to insult. You guys are the ones he is making fun of and you apparently don't even know it!

Calling him a Loki is using a descriptive, NOT an act of deification!! DUH!!!

Scott - Do you think a bouncer deserves to die because he a cop and works as a bouncer while off-duty? Too bad the thread has been deleted, because it really showed uki for what he really is.

-David

Scott R. Brown
11-21-2008, 09:42 AM
I think your error is assuming I don't understand Uki.

More likely the error is in the way you present yourself. Which is often quite foolishly!

Scott - Do you think a bouncer deserves to die because he a cop and works as a bouncer while off-duty? Too bad the thread has been deleted, because it really showed uki for what he really is.

-David

I don't actually believe uki believes that. I think he likes to pull peoples chains. It should be obvious, simply BECAUSE some of his comments are totally absurd. The proof is in his absurdity! The joke is that it is obvious, and so many people miss it. That is why the joke is on them!:eek:

It is like illustrating the absurd, by being absurd! Those without any sense of humor don't get the joke!

The fact that it isn't obvious to EVERYONE is what I find fascinating, not that fact the uki says ridiculous things!

He has a lot of people going, and once he gets the basketball spinning on his finger he just gives it a gentle spin whenever it slows down and sure enough it picks up again.

I think it is funny and like to watch him manipulate people to take him seriously! It is very entertaining!:)

SimonM
11-21-2008, 09:44 AM
I think it is funny and like to watch him manipulate people to take him seriously! It is very entertaining!:)

You assume anybody here takes him seriously. This is another error.

Get off your fvcking high horse Scott.

David Jamieson
11-21-2008, 09:45 AM
scott is our resident pseudo intellectual contrarian.

he's only doing his self percieved duty in his attempts to educate us in how his ways of thinking are obviously better than ours.

It only stands to reason that he would find someone who repulses many of us with his postulations, attractive to his own ways.

cest la vie!

uki may be a nice guy and clearly has a functioning mind and a grasp of the english language, but his views...well, they are most definitely his own for the most part.

If that makes me a sourpuss, then meow meow pucker face me I guess.

Scott R. Brown
11-21-2008, 10:10 AM
You assume anybody here takes him seriously. This is another error.

Get off your fvcking high horse Scott.

LOL! How about you stop acting like a child, then I will consider getting off my high horse. Or better yet get off your own high horse, Mr. "Thinks he is a student of Buddhism", but doesn't know Buddha was NOT an atheist, and "Mr. likes to condescend to other religions", does not understand that Buddha approved of and encouraged "expedient" means to help those locked into the illusion of life!

If you don't like the way you are perceived, then change the way you post. There has been nothing in your posts that give any indication that you get uki's joke.

You are the one who is over concerned that he might be deified, by us "ignorant" admirers of his style!

The fact you take offense when your foolishness it demonstrated by others probably means you should get off YOUR high horse. Look to your own self before you worry about others.

scott is our resident pseudo intellectual contrarian.

he's only doing his self percieved duty in his attempts to educate us in how his ways of thinking are obviously better than ours.

It only stands to reason that he would find someone who repulses many of us with his postulations, attractive to his own ways.

But of course you are not anything like me at all are you David? (Psst! You are behave exactly like the pseudo intellectual yourself you accuse me of being., LOL!!)

And neither is Simon!

Only I am a self-righteous condescender, while you and Simon are the all knowing and wise ones!! LOL!!

Look to the qualities of your own characters before you condescend to others. You only reveal your own foolishness when you don't!

It is not MY way of thinking David, it is Zen thought! I merely repeat what I have learned and experienced. I do not lay claim to any original thinking, only original methods of presentation!

uki does a similar thing but tends towards the Crazy Zen and Taoist methods of Dharma play. The fact Buddhist Simon and Know It All David do not realize this demonstrates your own foolishness, NOT mine or uki's!:)

sanjuro_ronin
11-21-2008, 10:45 AM
"you think you're pretty smart, don't you Trebeck, with your fancy College education?"

Scott R. Brown
11-21-2008, 10:51 AM
"you think you're pretty smart, don't you Trebeck, with your fancy College education?"

ARRRen't youu supposed to say thaat with a Scooooootish Brogue? Laddy!!

SimonM
11-21-2008, 11:02 AM
And neither is Simon!

Only I am a self-righteous condescender, while you and Simon are the all knowing and wise ones!! LOL!!

Yeah, right, being condescendingly self-righteous is supposed to be my schtick! Get your own Scott!

David Jamieson
11-21-2008, 11:25 AM
Methinks thou dost protest too much m'lady.

also, you presume waaaaayy too much to think you are zen in your approach. I suggest less reading, more being. :)

lol

Scott R. Brown
11-21-2008, 11:57 AM
Yeah, right, being condescendingly self-righteous is supposed to be my schtick! Get your own Scott!

There is plenty to go around. I suggest we all share!;)

also, you presume waaaaayy too much to think you are zen in your approach. I suggest less reading, more being. :)

lol

You arest the onest that protesth the firsteth and loudesteth so perhapseth thou shouldst try following thou ownest adviceth and stopest worryesting aboutest otherseth! Turnest thy mirror on thine own selfisheth!

You also might try wiping your a$$ more and pontificating less!

Ray Pina
11-21-2008, 01:40 PM

-David

We're all going to die somehow, some way. I deserve to die surfing or fighting... that's what I do. If someone chooses a profession where their main objective is to control other people, potentially violent and intoxicated people, then they deserve to die that way.

It's the whole live by the sword die by the sword thing. Life. Death. It's no big deal.

Ray Pina
11-21-2008, 01:42 PM
And vis a versa

Ray Pina
11-21-2008, 01:43 PM

That just made my fu(king day.

taai gihk yahn
11-21-2008, 05:19 PM
guys, from day one it ought to have been readily apparent what Uki is "about"; he's like the guy in the Gurdjieff commune who went around annoying the hell out of everyone, and when they finally appealed to Gurdjieff to get rid of him, Gurdjieff was like "but guys, I told him to be that way as a way of helping all of you!"

now, when Uki and I first "met", we played 'round and 'round a bit, and had a grand ol' time w/a little "dharma combat"; now me, I'm classically trained, whereas Uki is self-taught - but we ended up at the same place; the result: a beautiful "Taoist" style hand-made wooden hobby-horse for my son; thereafter, I called him Grass Hut in reference to the famous Ch'an monk Te Shan who basically lived as a recluse up on top of a mountain "reviling the patriarchs" (basically turning the Ch'an community on its collective asz w/his unconventional approach);

now, you guys are all on his case about all his crazy stuff - but see, you missed where he totally gives himself away as being a lot more of an "upstanding" citizen than he makes himself out to be (hint: don't look at his face, but at the faces of those who rely on him for sustenance...)

Scott, OTOH, is a an intellectual midget and a pompous windbag with a combination Napoleonic / Munchausen complex who needs to remember to "never rub another man's rhubarb" and stay dead when he's been helped getting there so many times by generous benefactors...

Scott R. Brown
11-21-2008, 07:10 PM
guys, from day one it ought to have been readily apparent what Uki is "about"; he's like the guy in the Gurdjieff commune who went around annoying the hell out of everyone, and when they finally appealed to Gurdjieff to get rid of him, Gurdjieff was like "but guys, I told him to be that way as a way of helping all of you!"

now, when Uki and I first "met", we played 'round and 'round a bit, and had a grand ol' time w/a little "dharma combat"; now me, I'm classically trained, whereas Uki is self-taught - but we ended up at the same place; the result: a beautiful "Taoist" style hand-made wooden hobby-horse for my son; thereafter, I called him Grass Hut in reference to the famous Ch'an monk Te Shan who basically lived as a recluse up on top of a mountain "reviling the patriarchs" (basically turning the Ch'an community on its collective asz w/his unconventional approach);

now, you guys are all on his case about all his crazy stuff - but see, you missed where he totally gives himself away as being a lot more of an "upstanding" citizen than he makes himself out to be (hint: don't look at his face, but at the faces of those who rely on him for sustenance...)

Scott, OTOH, is a an intellectual midget and a pompous windbag with a combination Napoleonic / Munchausen complex who needs to remember to "never rub another man's rhubarb" and stay dead when he's been helped getting there so many times by generous benefactors...

I bow to your supreme ignorance....especially since you merely said everything about uki I have already said many times!

I love it when the pompous accuse others of pompousness. David does not have a corner on foolishness I see! That is good, at least he won't be lonely up there in the rarefied air of know-it-all perfection!

What you two criticize in me you are both ignorant of in yourselves. Start with yourselves before you presume to impose your foolishness on others. If you did, then your understanding of others would be a bit more tempered, because you would see yourself reflected in the acts of others.

As I noted with David, look into your on mirror first, and when you see a hypocrite you can pretend you haven't just acted in the same manner of which you accuse others.

I understand how important it is to protect your own distorted self-image so I am not going to hold my breath that maturity improves your disposition any time soon!

Have a nice ignorance!! ;)

bawang
11-21-2008, 08:29 PM
im a cat meow meow

Xiao3 Meng4
11-21-2008, 08:38 PM
EVERYONE's a teacher.

The question is, how many of us are willing to be students as well?

Learning the lessons that others offer is sometimes hard.

Still, everyone's a teacher, whether WE like it or not.

David Jamieson
11-22-2008, 06:41 AM
You want some cheese with your whine scott? :p

seriously dude, if anyone is the pompous pontificator here, uh, it's you dude. Always has been.

I write pretty much like I would speak and, I get salty.

You just drop words into long blog-like paragraphs that eventually get exhausting to read and so, people get frustrated and can't be bothered with your run on anymore and so they stop and then, you feel as if you've won or something, when in fact, you've merely repulsed some other person from entering into conversation with you.

I mean, that is why you went away for so long right?

tit for tat. :-)

uki
11-22-2008, 06:51 AM
Still, everyone's a teacher, whether WE like it or not.most folks are still in denial... life is the lesson.

Scott R. Brown
11-22-2008, 11:56 AM
You want some cheese with your whine scott? :p

You apparently don't have enough cheese for yourself. You are too drunk on your own whine to notice that!

I don't drink whine, but I do feel free to point out to those who are drunk on their own whine they are making a huge scene whining.

Since I don't drink whine, feel free to have mine you are drinking enough for everyone else....and I can see you enjoy it!

seriously dude, if anyone is the pompous pontificator here, uh, it's you dude. Always has been.

Hmmmm! Just WHAT in your repetitive insults is NOT pompous? Oh Lord of pomposity!

I write pretty much like I would speak and, I get salty.

Don’t pay attention, don’t care!

You just drop words into long blog-like paragraphs that eventually get exhausting to read and so, people get frustrated and can't be bothered with your run on anymore and so they stop and then, you feel as if you've won or something, when in fact, you've merely repulsed some other person from entering into conversation with you.

Don’t care what you think. I don’t seek your approval; find something else to do to increase your quantity of meaningless posts!

It is called rational argument.....something you practice very little! While many are content to just write their opinions without foundational support, I prefer to formulate a rational argument. This provides a reason for the opinions expressed. Opinions with reasons to support them are more meaningful to people who know how to think.

This is something I have explained many, many times here in the past. Since you are so preoccupied with me you should know that by now! I don’t post to entertain you or for your approval or the approval of others. I don’t care if others agree with me or not.

Rational ADULTS attack the argument NOT the man! If you disagree with what I post, try formulating an actual argument against the salient points, rather then trying to obscure your ignorance with insults and other forms of drivel.

You are very good at spouting meaningless drivel however! Perhaps you only stick to what you know, in that I cannot fault you your ignorance. You apparently are unable to do anything other than insult others.

There is a simple solution to what ails your spleen and others who do not enjoy reading my long, well thought out, posts.......

If you don't like what ANYONE posts.....DON'T READ IT!!

See how easy that is…never thought of that huh?? Engage brain BEFORE engaging keyboard!

I mean, that is why you went away for so long right?

If an adult wondered where I have been they would have just asked. The ignorant trap themselves within their own fantasies!

The question you should be pondering is why you pay any attention at all to someone you don’t like and why you are preoccupied with when and how often he posts. The issue is your own to work out, try not to project your own issues onto others. It takes longer to resolve them when you make your issue other people instead of understanding that what upsets you about others comes from inside yourself, unless you are a self-flagellator who enjoys his ma$turbating with his neuroses, in which case…full steam ahead I guess!!

The last thing I pay attention to is how often others participate on a BB. I have a life! With over 10,000 meaningless posts you shouldn't be too critical of those who post substantively.

tit for tat. :-)

Nah Uh......you are........!

Nah Uh......you are........!:rolleyes:

and on and on........

uki
11-22-2008, 09:52 PM
I have a life! With over 10,000 meaningless posts you shouldn't be too critical of those who post substantively.hey come on now, those 10,000 posts mean something to him... :)

David Jamieson
11-24-2008, 04:41 AM
blah blah blah blah blah

see what i mean. run on drivel.
simple is elegant in any medium.

sanjuro_ronin
11-24-2008, 05:11 AM
I think that some people here are under the false conclusion that all people are created interesting...

David Jamieson
11-24-2008, 06:21 AM
oh, and for the record, I am painfully aware of my shortcomings and flaws on a daily basis.

there are many. :)

uki
11-24-2008, 07:52 PM
I think that some people here are under the false conclusion that all people are created interesting...depends on ones level of interest.

Scott R. Brown
11-24-2008, 09:05 PM
oh, and for the record, I am painfully aware of my shortcomings and flaws on a daily basis.

there are many. :)

That is irrelevant if you become preoccupied with what you think are the flaws of others. A preoccupation with the flaws of others is nothing more than a manifestation of our own flaws. If we are smart we will observe what bothers us about others and ask ourselves what it says about ourselves, first, and about them second!

What we think of as the flaws of others is filtered through our own self-centered ego and cannot be a clear representation of that person. The sages of nearly every meaningful religion teach us to preoccupy ourselves with our own flaws and allow others to be responsible for their own!

A person of understanding, places no value on the flaws of others, labeling them neither good nor bad! A person of understanding is preoccupied with correcting his own flaws and allows others to be responsible for their own!

Well, one might say, what do I think I am doing....I am doing a number of things at once, most of which I will not mention here. But for one, I am primarily "reactive" not "proactive", I react or reflect the behaviors of others! How does this NOT make me pompous or presumptive? Pompous or presumptive is NOT in the action, it is in the attitude one takes while performing the action. I merely reflect the pompousness of others while commenting upon what I understand to be true principles.

Because I frequently present my understanding with confidence it offends others who do not understand the principles or take offense that my confidence may somehow negate what they believe. It offends many people because there is no foundation for what they believe. They believe what they believe because they want to, or because it is romantic, or because they were raised that way or taught that way. They blindly follow what they are taught or read without actually questioning or trying to understand the principles they "choose" to follow.

It is like the difference between a person who has tasted an orange and a person who has read what an orange tastes like. If the person who has tasted an orange speaks about principles that are different from what the reader believes they know, the reader will take offense. They want their fantasy to be true and will defend the fantasy, even though they have no understanding of the true principles.

One of the reasons I present my opinions with reasons is to demonstrate I actually understand the principles. I am not merely blindly aping the teachings of the sages without any true understanding of them. I understand the principles and I am able to present them in unique ways; they are not merely mindless repetition of what the sages taught.

If something is a true principle of Tao, it is a true for a reason and it may be demonstrated to be so. A person who cannot demonstrate the truth of a principle, most likely does not fully understand the principle. Repetition of a principle one does not understand is not a demonstration of understanding it is a demonstration of belief and memory.

As Hui-Neng pointed out, there is a difference between "you turning the sutra" and "the sutra turning you"! With understanding, you turn the sutra. That is, you make the principles work for you or perhaps it is better stated, you accommodate yourself to principles because you have first hand experience/understanding of their truth. Without understanding, the sutra turns you, you are a slave to your misunderstanding and become fixated on a fantasy that controls your perception. You become a slave to the sutra!

Scott R. Brown
11-24-2008, 09:08 PM
This present tête-à-tête occurred following my comment that the principle “Moderation in all things!” should not be taken to extremes, meaning that even moderation is to be moderated. This means that at times it may be appropriate to be extreme, but in moderation.

This is not just a contrarian comment, it is a true principle!

Let us remember that one of the foremost proponents of this principle was Buddha, after all he is the originator of, “The Middle Path”! However, if we consider Buddha’s personal history leading up to this pronouncement, we discover that he arrived at this principle through the practice of extremes of behavior. That is, he arrived at the knowledge that “Moderation is a GOOD!” through the practice of extreme behavior. Through the practice of extremes a good result occurred! Therefore, extremes are a “GOOD” at least sometimes.

In the very life of the major proponent of moderation we observe that good does indeed come from the practice of extremes. This demonstrates there is a time and place for the practice of extremes and that good consequences may occur from the practice of extremes and this was demonstrated by Buddha himself!

Secondly, if we are to truly practice moderation as the dictum teaches we must understand the dictum itself advises us to “moderate our moderation”.

The dictum is not “Moderation in ‘SOME’ things”, it is “Moderation in ‘ALL’ things!” If we do not moderate our moderation then we are not truly practicing moderation, for “moderation” is a part of the set of “ALL things”. Since moderation is part of the “set” of “ALL THINGS”, it too must be moderated if we are to fully commit ourselves to principle! The mutually arising principle with “moderation” is “extreme”! Thus, extreme behavior on occasion, in moderation, may be considered appropriate if we are to faithfully adhere to the dictum, even if we do not fully understand the meaning of the dictum or principle!

David Jamieson
11-25-2008, 04:29 AM
sweet jebas....
:rolleyes:

Lucas
11-25-2008, 10:59 AM
like our training, sometimes we will go to extremes to accomplish certain goals. often times when you are going to the extreme in one thing though it seems to balance out as other things are being done less. assuming you are paying attention to yourself and understand what you are doing to balance out what.

as long as you dont ride the extreme, to an extreme level, extremety can be a form of moderation when used correctly.

maybe your right cross is super super good, but your left sucks. your gonna pump up the left practice to help even things out. of course your not going to do this on the long term, but just go to the extreme until things balance out a bit.

Scott R. Brown
11-25-2008, 06:41 PM
It is also important to remember that moderate and extreme are conditional and relative terms. What is moderate in one person's assessment may be extreme to another.

Xiao3 Meng4
11-25-2008, 08:09 PM
It is also important to remember that moderate and extreme are conditional and relative terms. What is moderate in one person's assessment may be extreme to another.

What an extreme comment. :D

uki
11-25-2008, 10:02 PM
It is also important to remember that moderate and extreme are conditional and relative terms. What is moderate in one person's assessment may be extreme to another.i prefer the short sentences of wisdom, rather than read the book version. :p

Scott R. Brown
11-26-2008, 03:02 AM
i prefer the short sentences of wisdom, rather than read the book version. :p

Hi uki,

That’s not too surprising in a social system that runs on sound bites, jingles and other meaningless, yet profound “sounding”, slogans.

Cute slogans don’t take any thought or effort to accept or follow. That is why they are used in politics and advertisements. If it sounds good, it must be true, right?

Thinking through a thought takes skill, time and effort. It is so much easier to be a sheep than a shepherd! Sheep don’t have to take responsibility for their thoughts or actions. When they find they cannot actually defend their trite slogans using rational thought all they have to do is act indignant because all the other sheep will come to their defense and “everyone” knows that the majority of popular thought overrules reason!

I understand it is embarrassing when people discover their cherished beliefs have been demonstrated to be misunderstood, but they compound their mistake by not recognizing their error.

Catchy slogans, dictums and wise sayings are frequently used in conversations to imply there is no further discussion necessary, “Because the TRUTH of the “wise saying” is OBVIOUSLY beyond necessary proof!”

Those who do this are the true “pseudo-intellectuals”. In an attempt to defend their foolishness they label the real thinkers “pseudo-intellectuals”, because the thinkers deign to reveal that popularly accepted truth is foolishness and this, of course, is no argument at all!

David is a prime example, he “attacks the man”, a well known logical fallacy, instead of the argument! He calls me a “pseudo-intellectual”, yet he is the one who cannot defend his position! “Pseudo” means “false”, yet who is the one acting falsely?

Another favorite dictum that is widely accepted as a TRUTH yet is inherently foolish is:

“There are NO Absolutes!”

I laugh at this one just as I do, ”All things in moderation!” because it actually demonstrates the opposite of what it says, yet those who favor short “meaningful” sayings over actual thought miss this point because “meaningful” sayings are beyond thinking about, they are HOLY and therefore beyond question!

Well how about the fact that the dictum: “There are NO Absolutes!” is ITSELF an absolute, thus demonstrating there ARE absolutes!!! Oh Oh, another trite and meaningless, yet generally accepted and often quoted saying shot down, through simple reason! Kill the heretic!! LOL!!;)

Those who point out the errors in these, OBVIOUS, truths are the trouble makers, because it is must easier to be a follower than an independent thinker, it is easier to go along with all the other sheep, than to go against popular, yet ignorant, thought!

But because it sounds good it is accepted by the sheep and lemmings without any question.

Oh well, thinking takes time and effort. It is so much easier to repeat false, yet profound sounding sayings, than to actually have to go through all that effort thinking through a thought. It is easier to let someone do the thinking for us!

It is easier to “pretend” we are wise than to actually cultivate wisdom!

David Jamieson
11-26-2008, 04:40 AM
yes scott, everyone is pretending to be wise except you. :rolleyes:

lol.

Scott R. Brown
11-26-2008, 04:57 AM
yes scott, everyone is pretending to be wise except you. :rolleyes:

lol.

And from you, once again, no rational argument, only ceaseless insults and derogatory insinuations.....try formulating a response demonstrating my comments to be incorrect!

THAT is how one demonstrates his wisdom and avoids continually looking foolish!

With your every post you prove my point!

uki
11-26-2008, 05:19 AM
With your every post you prove my point!with over 10,000 posts, you'd think he would've proved it already. :D

David Jamieson
11-26-2008, 05:30 AM
And from you, once again, no rational argument, only ceaseless insults and derogatory insinuations.....try formulating a response demonstrating my comments to be incorrect!

THAT is how one demonstrates his wisdom and avoids continually looking foolish!

With your every post you prove my point!

sorry scott, i can't change your diaper or give you your bottle.
So I guess there's nothing I can do for you and maybe you should just ask your mom.

doesn't change what you are or what you demonstrate your mind to be through your own diatribe and pomposity.

anyway, why don't you and uki there just cuddle up and mentally masturbate each other with mutual respect that only you can know for each other.

fecking ponce. :p

uki
11-26-2008, 05:41 AM
sorry scott, i can't change your diaper or give you your bottle.and you call yourself a martial artist? wow... even i can change diapers, girlfriend breast feeds so the bottle is obsolete.

So I guess there's nothing I can do for you and maybe you should just ask your mom.you're the all round helpful kinda guy...

doesn't change what you are or what you demonstrate your mind to be through your own diatribe and pomposity.another thing that doesn't change is you mental inferiority... sinking to a level where you need to use diapers, bottles, and peoples mothers in attempts to show your superior intellect is asinine to say the least... scott seems to be on to something with you.

anyway, why don't you and uki there just cuddle up and mentally masturbate each other with mutual respect that only you can know for each other.mental masturbation is good, we all know most guys do it without using their minds... you should try it once, mental ejaculations are sometimes much more stimulating than loosing your milk.

fecking ponce.even your attempted insults are lame. :p

David Jamieson
11-26-2008, 05:57 AM
uki, i know you just need a friend.

unfortunately, that won't be me. :)

I advise that before you start spouting that people are mentally inferior you check your syntax, your grammar and your spelling for errors.

ok? Now, go back to your box of hate and keep at it until it's all gone.

uki
11-26-2008, 07:17 AM
uki, i know you just need a friend.i don't want any friends that i don't need.

unfortunately, that won't be me.fortunately i really don't give a rat's a$$... as if you are someone only the privileged can be friends with. :rolleyes:

I advise that before you start spouting that people are mentally inferior you check your syntax, your grammar and your spelling for errors.here again is a revelation of your inner workings, the fact that you equate mental ability with proper grammar and spelling. are you also not the same individual who instantly categorizes and individual based on their niche in society, which in this case your gang comments... you seem to have this facade resembling some form of a caste system about you, as certain people are already deemed beneath due to your distorted perception on things. language is a division of mankind, the lack of the ability to communicate. you can't beat around this bush little buddy, it's on fire and will sorch you... my words, despite wether or not they are within a certain realm of parameter and context, certainly strike all the chords i so choose to strike...

ok? like duh, i rub off as a airbrained blonde. like whatever. :p

Now, go back to your box of hate and keep at it until it's all gone.i just transmit the energy of the planet into a medium which can readily be manifested for humankind to witness... if you were truly in tune with nature, you would feel the birth pangs of labor... cannot have love with out also having hate.

David Jamieson
11-26-2008, 07:20 AM
you assume too much, you try too hard.

Scott R. Brown
11-26-2008, 08:41 AM
with over 10,000 posts, you'd think he would've proved it already. :D

LOL!! Good one!:)

Scott R. Brown
11-26-2008, 08:45 AM
sorry scott, i can't change your diaper or give you your bottle.
So I guess there's nothing I can do for you and maybe you should just ask your mom.

doesn't change what you are or what you demonstrate your mind to be through your own diatribe and pomposity.

anyway, why don't you and uki there just cuddle up and mentally masturbate each other with mutual respect that only you can know for each other.

fecking ponce. :p

No amount of insulting or childish behavior will demonstrate anything other than your own immaturity and foolishness David!

If you don't like me or uki then how about TRY to act a little bit like an adult and give it up and go away!

You are out classed here!

TenTigers
11-26-2008, 08:48 AM

so, how long ya been married?

Scott R. Brown
11-26-2008, 08:50 AM
I advise that before you start spouting that people are mentally inferior you check your syntax, your grammar and your spelling for errors.

I see, so misspelling and poor syntax demonstrates inferiority, while repeated childish insults that attack the person instead of the argument demonstrates your superior what?

Oh yeah your superior childishness and foolishness, and inferior maturity, and mental instability, and....etc... so on....and so forth.....

Grow up or go away David.....no wait.......just go away!!!!

TenTigers
11-26-2008, 08:56 AM
This present tête-à-tête occurred following my comment that the principle “Moderation in all things!” should not be taken to extremes, meaning that even moderation is to be moderated. This means that at times it may be appropriate to be extreme, but in moderation.

This is not just a contrarian comment, it is a true principle!

That is precicely why I practice Neo-Buddhism, the way of Extreme Moderation.
EVERYTHING in moderation! EVERYTHING!

...including moderation, which becomes extreme again. (uh-oh)

Everything in Moderation means I follow the Middle Path. But then I need to do this in moderation, so I follow the middle path of the middle path.
Again, even this middle of the middle needs to be done in moderation...
Xeno's Paradox was a Zen Koan!:D

Scott R. Brown
11-26-2008, 09:17 AM
That is precicely why I practice Neo-Buddhism, the way of Extreme Moderation.
EVERYTHING in moderation! EVERYTHING!

...including moderation, which becomes extreme again. (uh-oh)

Everything in Moderation means I follow the Middle Path. But then I need to do this in moderation, so I follow the middle path of the middle path.
Again, even this middle of the middle needs to be done in moderation...
Xeno's Paradox was a Zen Koan!:D

Hi TenTigers,

Is Neo-Buddhism an actual organized form of practice by a group you belong to or just what you call your own unique personal approach to Buddhism?

TenTigers
11-26-2008, 09:27 AM
Scott, what do I have to do, hit you over the head with a rubber chicken?:p
No. Only joking. I made it up.
um, as far as I know, at least.
I'm sure if you googled it,
you would probably find several "Neo-Buddhist" Organizations.
But if not, feel free to copywrite it!:p:D

Scott R. Brown
11-26-2008, 09:30 AM
LOL! Well you never know the way "Neo" is tossed around these days!

I prefer to be whacked in the head with a dead fish....assuming the proper dance accompanies the whacking!!!:);)

uki
11-26-2008, 10:13 AM
you assume too much, you try too hard.actually it doesn't get much more effortless than this.

David Jamieson
11-26-2008, 10:42 AM
scott, i really can't apologize for pointing out what a ponce you are. You are a ponce, you're pompous and I hardly feel outclassed by the likes of you. You wish you little twit.

In fact, I could give a rats ass about you, what you have to say or what you think about the world. I imagine it's some long winded narcissistic rant anyway.

so lets leave it at "up yours buddy, you're a d1ck" and that's that. Now, I know that you NEED the last word because you are an insufferable ass hat, so maybe I'll let you have it.

uki, you're so fried, there's no point in doing anything but slagging you. You say jerk off things and propose stupid nonsense daily.

the bot of you whining about my post count is utterly ridiculous, I've been posting here since 1995. There's plenty of guys here with more posts, but I reiterate, so f-ing what? Really what are you trying to say?

and scott, try to keep your last word brief as opposed to your -tldnr- type posts of which you release like fresh enema materials.

:rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
11-26-2008, 10:45 AM
WTF is this thread about anyways ???

uki
11-26-2008, 10:47 AM
uki, you're so fried, there's no point in doing anything but slagging you. You say jerk off things and propose stupid nonsense daily.just like breathing, eating, going to work, and posting on here... my your are quite the observationalist...

the bot of you whining about my post count is utterly ridiculous, I've been posting here since 1995. There's plenty of guys here with more posts, but I reiterate, so f-ing what? Really what are you trying to say?i am just busting on your post count... nothing like twisting a thorn that is already in your side... i will have 10,000 posts one day and then some other shmoe will come along and bust on my balls.... life goes on, get with the program already.

uki
11-26-2008, 10:52 AM
It's about what a d1ck scott is and what a druggy uki is and how they feel I am unfair to them for pointing that out.druggy... yeah... i smoke pot. whoopie do. your naivete' is sickening.

oh, and also it's about how uki will spend 15 bucks on a stupid shirt instead of buying paint for his ugly wall.yeah, geez forgive me, i was too busy paying off the 2000 grand i spent on making a martial arts training patio in my front yard by pouring 14 yards of concrete and collecting 3 years worth of stone for it all. a wall and a door can wait... interior decoration is not a sign of intelligence... :p

David Jamieson
11-26-2008, 10:54 AM
druggy... yeah... i smoke pot. whoopie do. your naivete' is sickening.
yeah, geez forgive me, i was too busy paying off the 2000 grand i spent on making a martial arts training patio in my front yard by pouring 14 yards of concrete and collecting 3 years worth of stone for it all. a wall and a door can wait... interior decoration is not a sign of intelligence... :p

gee thanks nature boy. you are soooooooo wise and all knowing.

whatever.:rolleyes:

live the dream druggy.

Scott R. Brown
11-26-2008, 10:54 AM
how's this...

each time you post act you make yourself look more foolish.

You ARE what you claim me to be....

the fact you can't acknowledge this makes you look even more foolish....

look into the mirror and work on your self rather than wasting your time correcting others!

You are the epitome of pomposity...what is your problem? You don't like any competition?

and finally....

what part of go away don't you understand?

uki
11-26-2008, 10:55 AM
live the dream druggy.the sad part is you don't realize that i am.

David Jamieson
11-26-2008, 10:56 AM
how's this...

each time you post act you make yourself look more foolish.

You ARE what you claim me to be....

the fact you can't acknowledge this makes you look even more foolish....

look into the mirror and work on your self rather than wasting your time correcting others!

You are the epitome of pomposity...what is your problem? You don't like any competition?

and finally....

what part of go away don't you understand?

I understand that you are a sh1thead scott. enjoy that ya ponce. seriously, try it with the turkey.

Scott R. Brown
11-26-2008, 10:56 AM
WTF is this thread about anyways ???

It's clearly about ragging on each other...where have you been...it should be obvious by now!!;)

uki
11-26-2008, 10:57 AM
I understand that you are a sh1thead scott. enjoy that ya ponce. seriously, try it with the turkey.the demonstrations of your mental maturity is astonishing.

Scott R. Brown
11-26-2008, 10:57 AM
I understand that you are a sh1thead scott. enjoy that ya ponce. seriously, try it with the turkey.

LOL!!!

Poor David has nothing to do but insult people all day long!! He must be very lonely!

CLFLPstudent
11-26-2008, 10:59 AM
druggy... yeah... i smoke pot. whoopie do. your naivete' is sickening.
yeah, geez forgive me, i was too busy paying off the 2000 grand i spent on making a martial arts training patio in my front yard by pouring 14 yards of concrete and collecting 3 years worth of stone for it all. a wall and a door can wait... interior decoration is not a sign of intelligence... :p (emphasis added)

Wow, you are too stoned to realize you paid 2 million for the patio!

-David

David Jamieson
the sad part is you don't realize that i am.

The sad part is that you seem to think:

a) you're some kind of taoist cause you live in the woods

b)you're some kind of activist because you have a t-shirt

c) you're onto some secret in the universe because your brain is degraded due to your overconsumption of illicit substances.

that's the sad part dude. You are only to me what you present yourself as here. I have no idea what you're like for real. It doesn't matter either.

uki
Poor David has nothing to do but insult people all day long!! He must be very lonely!yet he called me lonely and with the need for friends that unfortunately he wasn't one of... he's pretty transparent, as was pointed out... come on dave, add some post counts. :p

uki
11-26-2008, 11:01 AM
(emphasis added)

Wow, you are too stoned to realize you paid 2 million for the patio!LOL. good one, good thing i wasn't identifying mushrooms... i might be dead. :)

David Jamieson
11-26-2008, 11:01 AM
yep, you guys keep tugging on each others peepee if it makes you feel better.

scott, judging from your posts, I'm willing to bet that you are a pretty lonely guy and uki, you're two steps away from banjo boy in deliverance.

so, hold hands and sing kumbaya ya wankers. I'm kinda bored while I wait for a call and am happy to engage in insulting you.

YOur good subjects for it. :)

uki
11-26-2008, 11:03 AM
man. life is too frick'in good sometimes... the comic relief is never absent from it.

Scott R. Brown
11-26-2008, 11:05 AM
The sad part is that you seem to think:

a) you're some kind of taoist cause you live in the woods

Insulting him and making derogatory statements doesn't prove he is not! Why don't you formulate a proper argument to demonstrate your opinion? Oh Yeah!! YOU CAN"T!! That is why you insult and make derogatory comments!

c) you're onto some secret in the universe because your brain is degraded due to your overconsumption of illicit substances.

But you acting like a child demonstrates what? Oh yeah! That you are immature!

that's the sad part dude. You are only to me what you present yourself as here. I have no idea what you're like for real. It doesn't matter either.

Then how about go away and find someone else to play with?

David Jamieson
11-26-2008, 11:11 AM
Insulting him and making derogatory statements doesn't prove he is not! Why don't you formulate a proper argument to demonstrate your opinion? Oh Yeah!! YOU CAN"T!! That is why you insult and make derogatory comments!

But you acting like a child demonstrates what? Oh yeah! That you are immature!

Then how about go away and find someone else to play with?

scott. How old are you? You come across like a college student who just read a book and now holds it as gospel and his own truth or something.

I don't see how I'm being any more childish than either of you twits. lol.

I'm just calling it like I see it.

a)thread starts, uki in a shirt that depicts obama as satan and proclaims how different he is by wearing a mass produced shirt.

b)you go on with several rounds of too long did not read postulations and trying to prop uki up like he's some kind of new messiah for you because of his contrariness and belligerent attitude towards authority .

explain that ? and did you ever answer the question about what you thought about uki's original position on the killing of a security guy which is what brought him onto these boards and what originally repulsed us about him. He has further compounded that repulsion with idiotic posturing on a variety of subject and now is the board troll by most accounts.

uki
11-26-2008, 11:11 AM
Then how about go away and find someone else to play with?i am sure he is just as flabbergasted as to why we played with him this long... i am sure if he had some friends he would be playing with them or atleast one might've come to stand by his side... alas... too many on the boards have a status quo to uphold.

Scott R. Brown
11-26-2008, 11:13 AM
yep, you guys keep tugging on each others peepee if it makes you feel better.

You certainly know an awful lot about tugging on other peoples pee pee's! That explains a lot of your present behavior!

scott, judging from your posts, I'm willing to bet that you are a pretty lonely guy

Well there is a conclusion without any supporting evidence other than your own fantasies again!

so, hold hands and sing kumbaya ya

Singing is good for the soul, you should try it!

I'm kinda bored while I wait for a call and am happy to engage in insulting you.

YOur good subjects for it. :)

And you are even better!:D

David Jamieson
11-26-2008, 11:13 AM
i am sure he is just as flabbergasted as to why we played with him this long... i am sure if he had some friends he would be playing with them or atleast one might've come to stand by his side... alas... too many on the boards have a status quo to uphold.

do you see this scott? apparently uki figures you are his new blanket. his new voice of defense because he is incapable of uttering anything that is not completely stupid.

How are you with that? Uki, will you attach yourself to anyone that will have you or something?

uki
11-26-2008, 11:17 AM
How are you with that? Uki, will you attach yourself to anyone that will have you or something?you can be sure that the moment scott makes a stupid post, that i will tear him a new sphincter just like the rest of them... hopefylly he's as true as his posts... they might be long in the reading, but they have way more in the weight than anything you are posting at the moment.

David Jamieson
11-26-2008, 11:18 AM
you can be sure that the moment scott makes a stupid post, that i will tear him a new sphincter just like the rest of them... hopefylly he's as true as his posts... they might be long in the reading, but they have way more in the weight than anything you are posting at the moment.

lol. coming from the ilk of you, that's rich! :p

Scott R. Brown
11-26-2008, 11:25 AM
scott. How old are you? You come across like a college student who just read a book and now holds it as gospel and his own truth or something.

If you truly feel that way then how about demonstrating anything I have said to be incorrect. How do constant insults instruct me in the errors of my thinking? All it does is demonstrate your own pomposity, ignorance and foolishness! Something you find fault with in me, but is apparently okay for you!

I don't see how I'm being any more childish than either of you twits. lol.

That is because you are blind!

I'm just calling it like I see it.

Uh Huh....and like I said, You are blind!

a)thread starts, uki in a shirt that depicts obama as satan and proclaims how different he is by wearing a mass produced shirt.

He likes pulling peoples chains you dolt! The fact you play into his game demonstrates you are a total idiot!

b)you go on with several rounds of too long did not read postulations and trying to prop uki up like he's some kind of new messiah for you because of his contrariness and belligerent attitude towards authority.

That is NOT what I wrote you fool! You didn't read anything I have posted on the matter very carefully at all. You blinded by your own foolishness and pomposity!

explain that ? and did you ever answer the question about what you thought about uki's original position on the killing of a security guy which is what brought him onto these boards and what originally repulsed us about him. He has further compounded that repulsion with idiotic posturing on a variety of subject and now is the board troll by most accounts.

Once again you are as blind as a bat!!

Not only did I respond to the question on THIS thread, I was one of the first to respond to his comment on the original thread! Each time I think you can't make yourself look even more foolish than you already have, you go and do it!

WOW! That is just amazing!!! At least you are good at something!

Scott R. Brown
11-26-2008, 11:27 AM
because he is incapable of uttering anything that is not completely stupid.

Once again you are criticizing others for behaviors that you practice yourself!

David Jamieson
11-26-2008, 11:28 AM
If you truly feel that way then how about demonstrating anything I have said to be incorrect. How do constant insults instruct me in the errors of my thinking? All it does is demonstrate your own pomposity, ignorance and foolishness! Something you find fault with in me, but is apparently okay for you!

That is because you are blind!

Uh Huh....and like I said, You are blind!

He likes pulling peoples chains you dolt! The fact you play into his game demonstrates you are a total idiot!

That is NOT what I wrote you fool! You didn't read anything I have posted on the matter very carefully at all. You blinded by your own foolishness and pomposity!

Once again you are as blind as a bat!!

Not only did I respond to the question on THIS thread, I was one of the first to respond to his comment on the original thread! Each time I think you can't make yourself look even more foolish than you already have, you go and do it!

WOW! That is just amazing!!! At least you are good at something!

oh my goodness scott everything you've chastished and admonished me for you are now doing yourself! Holy cow! that's amazing! And here I though that you could rise above it and all. lol

welcome to the sh1tpile ya moron.

Scott R. Brown
11-26-2008, 11:31 AM
oh my goodness scott everything you've chastished and admonished me for you are now doing yourself! Holy cow! that's amazing! And here I though that you could rise above it and all. lol

welcome to the sh1tpile ya moron.

You even fail at equivocating!

David Jamieson
11-26-2008, 11:32 AM
You even fail at equivocating!

scott, you fail. period.

Scott R. Brown
11-26-2008, 12:13 PM
scott, you fail. period.

Once again, please demonstrate to me in any reasonable manner that any of my philosophical assertions are in error. Please correct my errors so that I may better myself. You don't do it, because you can't!

It is you who think that I think that I am better than anyone else. It is not I who feels that way.

If my manner makes you feel like you have to defend your feelings of insecurity, than face your insecurity like a man, and stop projecting it upon me!

Lucas
11-26-2008, 12:20 PM
I just signed up for netflix. im totally stoked. I can watch all these movies on line unlimitedly!

do you realize what that means?!?!?

I CAN WATCH MOVIES ONLINE!

David Jamieson
11-26-2008, 12:23 PM
Once again, please demonstrate to me in any reasonable manner that any of my philosophical assertions are in error. Please correct my errors so that I may better myself. You don't do it, because you can't!

Not that I can't Scott, more that I can't be bothered. I thought that much was obvious.

It is you who think that I think that I am better than anyone else. It is not I who feels that way. Oh yeah, well I know that he knows that you know that I know that she knows that we know ...etc :p

If my manner makes you feel like you have to defend your feelings of insecurity, than face your insecurity like a man, and stop projecting it upon me!

I'm not defending anything. I'm pointing out what a mensch you aren't. :)
also, if anyone's projecting here, I believe that would be you sir.

sanjuro_ronin
11-26-2008, 12:45 PM
There is a lack of harmony in this thread, its quite disturbing...
So, tennis anyone?

David Jamieson
11-26-2008, 12:46 PM
mmmm tennis.

what? a non-harmonious thread at kfm?

that's it! the world is ending!!!

uki
11-26-2008, 01:08 PM
There is a lack of harmony in this thread, its quite disturbing...it is also entertaining to observe the responses... how can one appreciate harmony without experiencing disharmony?

sanjuro_ronin
11-26-2008, 01:13 PM
it is also entertaining to observe the responses... how can one appreciate harmony without experiencing disharmony?

Well, I know Harmony and I would never DIS her.

Harmony:

SoCo KungFu
11-26-2008, 01:14 PM
There is a lack of harmony in this thread, its quite disturbing...
So, tennis anyone?

I just want to see her harmonize with the chick from the thread about bringing together divisions :p

uki
11-26-2008, 01:19 PM
human nature entails mating... men with women and women with men, and both eventually discover a fundamentually stimulating way to experience it.

SimonM
11-26-2008, 01:25 PM
Lucas and Sanjuro Ronin: THANK YOU BOTH!

taai gihk yahn
11-26-2008, 02:17 PM
I prefer to be whacked in the head with a dead fish....assuming the proper dance accompanies the whacking!!!:);)
I'll start warming up the Victrola and get the carp...

taai gihk yahn
11-26-2008, 02:19 PM
it is also entertaining to observe the responses... how can one appreciate harmony without experiencing disharmony?
all is such as it is; where can disharmony exist? and yet, we are swimming in an ocean of suffering...

sanjuro_ronin
11-26-2008, 02:31 PM
Lucas and Sanjuro Ronin: THANK YOU BOTH!

Just because you lack the chi to see it:

Scott R. Brown
11-26-2008, 06:57 PM
Not that I can't Scott, more that I can't be bothered. I thought that much was obvious.

Riiiiight! One well reasoned response would have taken much less time than all the time you have wasted here acting like a jerk! THAT is what is obvious!

I'm not defending anything. I'm pointing out what a mensch you aren't. :)
also, if anyone's projecting here, I believe that would be you sir.

Uh Huh!!! Riiiiiight! What you are doing is demonstrating what a jerk YOU are!! Duh!!

Scott R. Brown
11-26-2008, 07:03 PM
I'll start warming up the Victrola and get the carp...

Don't forget your "prancing" shoes!;)

I just signed up for netflix. im totally stoked. I can watch all these movies on line unlimitedly!

do you realize what that means?!?!?

I CAN WATCH MOVIES ONLINE!

Well I never.....!!!:eek:

Such pomposity on a public BB! You clearly think you are better than everyone else!!:cool:

Lucas
11-26-2008, 07:31 PM
You clearly think you are better than everyone else!!:cool:

Well.....i DO practice kung fu, so.......

;)

uki
11-26-2008, 09:22 PM
Well.....i DO practice kung fu, so......then again it is how one spends that time and energy that matters.

Mr Punch
11-26-2008, 09:41 PM
WTF is this thread about anyways ???We're just having fun waiting around for Uki to tell why he thinks Obama is bad enough to buy a cheap sh!tty unfunnny t-shirt about whereas presumably he didn't feel the need to in eight years of Bush. Could take a while.

Though, I must admit, your diversions are now way more interesting the previous mockery of a subject.

uki
11-27-2008, 05:55 AM
We're just having fun waiting around for Uki to tell why he thinks Obama is bad enough to buy a cheap sh!tty unfunnny t-shirt about whereas presumably he didn't feel the need to in eight years of Bush. Could take a while.bush, clinton, obama... the same folks, just different faces. wearing a bush bashing shirt wouldn't of made such a big splash, cuz no one really likes him anyways... now obama, well he is the messiah don't you know? he can cast his spells and hypnotize his followers, so wearing a shirt depicting him as the anti-christ is just what is needed to pluck all the right chords... from the rednecks to the inner city street workers. does that finally satisfy your curiosity? i think the shirt is funny as heck... :D

taai gihk yahn
11-27-2008, 09:33 AM
wearing a shirt depicting [Obama] as the anti-christ is just what is needed to pluck all the right chords... from the rednecks to the inner city street workers. ... :D

Ladies & gents, I give you the Til Eulenspiegel of KFMF...

SimonM
11-27-2008, 10:06 AM
What, pray, is a Til Eulenspiegel?

David Jamieson
11-27-2008, 11:10 AM
a trickster. old german myth of a prankster who would travel from town to town and play pranks on officials and such and expose their hypocrisy.

I would hardly define uki as this type of character at all.
he's made some direct, goofy and hypocritical, or unfounded statements all his own and ergo is no Til has yet to siginificatly show any faults in anyone here in these forums other than himself.

so, trickster? no. fool? yes! :)

uki
11-27-2008, 12:46 PM
fool? yes!one cannot know wisdom without first understanding folly... in some kingdoms the court jester was actually the king and the king was actually the fool... it helped keep the king safe from would be assassins. sometimes what is presented is not what really is.

SimonM
11-27-2008, 01:18 PM
in some kingdoms the court jester was actually the king and the king was actually the fool...

Which ones?

David Jamieson
11-27-2008, 02:03 PM
uki-

for the most part we are grown men here and women and a lot of us (read most if not all) have heard ad nauseum all the platitudes you drop here.

there is a very small audience for fortune cookie wisdom and frankly, you don't even have your facts straight when you line them up with whatever phrase you pull for the day.

just so you know.

oh, and :rolleyes:

uki
11-27-2008, 06:27 PM

there is a very small audience for fortune cookie wisdom and frankly, you don't even have your facts straight when you line them up with whatever phrase you pull for the day.speak for yourself... the reason the audience is so small is simply because there aren't many folks smart enough to have their bells gonged... dong!!!

just so you know.i can assure you i am way ahead of you on this one.

oh, and :rolleyes:i'd get that problem of your eyes rolling back into your head fixed... oh but wait, it must be an involuntary reflex from getting knocked out so often... yet considering it might simply just be a futile attempt at being snide, you'd be well advised to watch out so someone doesn't pop you in the mouth when you aren't looking. posts reveal lots about the poster. :D

Which ones?always seeking for what is tangible... substance... you remind me of the pharisee's, just show us the proof.

David Jamieson
11-27-2008, 08:12 PM
okee dokkee then sh1thead. :)

uki
11-27-2008, 08:17 PM
okee dokkee then sh1thead.awwww... don't cry big guy. :p

David Jamieson
11-27-2008, 08:21 PM

uki
11-27-2008, 08:29 PM
apparently some fuses were blown and the twitching has begun...

Mr Punch
11-28-2008, 06:24 AM
does that finally satisfy your curiosity?Yes, thanks.

i think the shirt is funny as heck... :DI think this (http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/gallery/2008/nov/10/art-uselections2008?picture=339463638) is funnier... and even more subversive.

SimonM
11-28-2008, 06:33 AM
In other words no kingdoms do that but it sounded good in your head. :rolleyes:

David Jamieson
11-28-2008, 06:43 AM
The shepard farie spoofs were great! lol @ POPE.

SimonM
11-28-2008, 12:27 PM
Oh, and Mr Punch, NICE find.

uki
11-29-2008, 06:11 AM
In other words no kingdoms do that but it sounded good in your head. i am skepitcal in blindly assuming that certain presidents(kings) are actually that, i tend to lean towards the belief that they are more public images to decieve the public eye and divert scrutiny... almost like a fallguy. naturally this is just a hunch, but considering it is an ingenious way to operate incognito, one can safely assume that others have also come to this realization... perhaps to the point of even adopting the concept and using it in their royal heirarchies. :)