PDA

View Full Version : can you believe this sh!t?

golden arhat
11-18-2008, 07:53 PM
http://www.room237origins.com/what-set-you-claiming-son.html

mother and father from separate gangs involved in a dispute over what gang their 4 YEAR OLD CHILD should eventually belong to

the latino west side ballers

or the mainly black crips

LOL

uki
11-18-2008, 08:20 PM
wow. and here we thought our family had problems...

bawang
11-18-2008, 08:26 PM
everyone knows the crips are way cooler
west side

RD'S Alias - 1A
11-18-2008, 08:30 PM
I call BS, no way a Crip would be banging a WS Baller (or Vicaversa), let alone have Kids together.

SPJ
11-18-2008, 08:33 PM
so a mom is a fervent christian.

and a dad is a hardcore buddhist.

and yet the child has to grow up and make his or her own choice of belief system.

--

so the mom is ok with eating meats since everything on the earth are created by GOD for people.

and the dad is only eating veggies.

the child probably needs to eat meat to grow well.

--

my point is that a 4 year old probably does not know what to choose or what not to choose.

--

my point is that why not both, let the 4 year old belong to both gangs.

:D

SPJ
11-18-2008, 08:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-xoimgW1Pw&feature=related

:confused::eek::D:)

golden arhat
11-19-2008, 03:29 AM
be part of both gangs

i dont think you really grasp how gangs work :P

David Jamieson
11-19-2008, 04:49 AM
be part of both gangs

lol. Gangs don't work. They're broken from the start. Filled with broken people living broken lives contributing nothing but more broken people to society.

CFT
11-19-2008, 05:02 AM
Can't believe people on this forum are advocating the child join any gang, even when he is of age.

rogue
11-19-2008, 05:53 AM
Eastside-Westside Ballers are really good. Check the record.
http://www.leaguesecretary.com/LeagueFiles.aspx?LID=25976

golgo
11-19-2008, 06:29 AM
I call BS, no way a Crip would be banging a WS Baller (or Vicaversa), let alone have Kids together.

Me thinks you underestimate the power of pu ssy.

SPJ
11-19-2008, 07:54 AM
be part of both gangs

or just have another kid

and let each kid belong to each "gang".

:)

golden arhat
11-19-2008, 07:57 AM
or just have another kid

and let each kid belong to each "gang".

so then what you'd have 2 brothers fighting each other :S

it wouldnt work

hell the childs life wouldnt work out very well being in one gang never mind 2

SPJ
11-19-2008, 07:58 AM
Can't believe people on this forum are advocating the child join any gang, even when he is of age.

if a group of people involved in criminal activities, then it is a gang.

but there are many legal societies or sects or even church groups that one may be associated with.

such as youth soccer league.

horse riding/equestrian club.

country club, golf club, swimming, poker, keno etc etc.

it is only natural for people to be associated with people of like mind or common interests.

--

community association, alumini from a school,

--

SPJ
11-19-2008, 08:03 AM
so then what you'd have 2 brothers fighting each other :S

it wouldnt work

hell the childs life wouldnt work out very well being in one gang never mind 2

ya, it is only a wishful thinking that one day two gangs may join hands and merge into a bigger gang.

actually, it is not unusuall that several gangs band together or form sort of alliance against whatever common goals.

--

CFT
11-19-2008, 08:23 AM
if a group of people involved in criminal activities, then it is a gang.

it is only natural for people to be associated with people of like mind or common interests.

Yes, but we are talking specifically about two criminal gangs.

SPJ
11-19-2008, 10:12 AM
in that case;

absolutely not.

Scott R. Brown
11-19-2008, 10:27 AM
Solomon solved this one a few thousand years ago!

It is really very simple:

Cut the child in half!! :D

golden arhat
11-19-2008, 10:49 AM
ya, it is only a wishful thinking that one day two gangs may join hands and merge into a bigger gang.

actually, it is not unusuall that several gangs band together or form sort of alliance against whatever common goals.

--

you want a super gang ?:eek:

David Jamieson
11-19-2008, 05:23 PM
Solomon solved this one a few thousand years ago!

It is really very simple:

Cut the child in half!! :D

cut the parents in half, make the child a ward of state and put him up for adoption.

ba da bing, ba da boom, done!

uki
11-19-2008, 05:59 PM
lol. Gangs don't work.depends on your definition of work...

They're broken from the start. Filled with broken people living broken lives contributing nothing but more broken people to society.a perfect example of an extremist attitude... it seems you give people no benefit of the doubt. according to your line of thinking anyone engaged in ganglike activities is doomed from the start... a waste of life, why bother with them, yet aren't all individuals waiting, either consciously or unconsciously for someone or something to show them the light, to give them a bit of insight... if you already have a biased opinion of people based on their social status, you are not offerring them anything from which they might benefit from in order to transform there lives into something a bit brighter.

besides... aren't gangs just groups of individuals sharing a common set of ideals and beliefs? what then would you call a kung fu school or system and all it's followers? are they to also not a gang aswell? my we are on a high horse aren't we? :p

David Jamieson
11-19-2008, 06:10 PM
depends on your definition of work...
a perfect example of an extremist attitude... it seems you give people no benefit of the doubt. according to your line of thinking anyone engaged in ganglike activities is doomed from the start... a waste of life, why bother with them, yet aren't all individuals waiting, either consciously or unconsciously for someone or something to show them the light, to give them a bit of insight... if you already have a biased opinion of people based on their social status, you are not offerring them anything from which they might benefit from in order to transform there lives into something a bit brighter.

besides... aren't gangs just groups of individuals sharing a common set of ideals and beliefs? what then would you call a kung fu school or system and all it's followers? are they to also not a gang aswell? my we are on a high horse aren't we? :p

yes, gangs are all flower parties and tea lights.

the first party is free, and please don't mind the drive bys. lol

you're not from the city, so you may be excused. :)

Lucas
11-19-2008, 09:59 PM
oops wrong thread :(

SPJ
11-19-2008, 11:31 PM
you want a super gang ?:eek:

I am also against gangsta.

just exercising the idea of finding the common grounds than finding the differences for disputes.

Lama Pai Sifu
11-20-2008, 06:34 AM
depends on your definition of work...
a perfect example of an extremist attitude... it seems you give people no benefit of the doubt. according to your line of thinking anyone engaged in ganglike activities is doomed from the start... a waste of life, why bother with them, yet aren't all individuals waiting, either consciously or unconsciously for someone or something to show them the light, to give them a bit of insight... if you already have a biased opinion of people based on their social status, you are not offerring them anything from which they might benefit from in order to transform there lives into something a bit brighter.

Uki, an extremest attitude is all good with me. It's how this country was founded. I respect it and have always pushed the envelope and challenged authority myself.

An extremest attitude without knowledge or education (most gangs) is dangerous. They are not forward thinkers.

I think you are confusing a 'label' here. "Gangs" as we know them today, in my opinion, are not the same things as 'organizations', 'associations', 'groups' etc.

Gangs do not have a goal to better themselves through legal means. Even though most legit organizations may have that goal, we know they don't always follow the rules either, but that is the exception more than the rule.

Gangs - i.e., Bloods, Crypts, Latin Kings, MS13 - are not working towards any goal of elevating themselves and their community. They rob and pillage (c'mon, how often does a guy get to use the word 'pillage' without quoting a movie?) and commit heinous crimes. You can't compare a gang to a Kung-Fu school, and tell people to get off their high horse. Quite frankly, you are insulting your own intelligence with that statement. You are above that Uki!

Uki, you can't disagree with everyone just for the sake of disagreeing! LOL Sometimes, we will ALL AGREE! Rarely, but it will happen.

uki
11-20-2008, 03:29 PM
Uki, you can't disagree with everyone just for the sake of disagreeing!it's not about disargreeing, it's about bring things to light... in this case society has molded the minds of the mass population to regard gangs(as we are speaking of here, aye s.a?) and all those involved are nothing more than a lost cause... this line of thinking is biased to the individuals involved who might not belong there, perhaps they were born into that lifestyle, yet inwardly they desire to move on, to have something more. sometimes these people need some outside information...

Sometimes, we will ALL AGREE! Rarely, but it will happen.everything has it's place under the sun. :)

Lucas
11-20-2008, 04:48 PM
individuals involved who might not belong there, perhaps they were born into that lifestyle, yet inwardly they desire to move on, to have something more. sometimes these people need some outside information...

this has major relevlance. i can speak from personal experience on this one.

i was never part of a gang, but once upon a time i would easily have been viewed rather negatively by the ignorant outsider. just from where i would sleep at night and the people i was involved with would automatically make many people judge. incorrectly most times.

it takes personal motivation, effort, and time to get yourself out of certain places sometimes.

survival comes first in many cases. unfortunately, many people dont understand what that means, because they have never been this type of situation or position.

uki
11-20-2008, 05:02 PM
many people take for granted the lives they are born into when it is substantially more well off than other niches in our multi-cultural society...

David Jamieson
11-20-2008, 05:37 PM
if you let life beat you down, it will.

uki
11-20-2008, 05:54 PM
if you let life beat you down, it will.just as a seed in the darkness needs but one ray of light to make it sprout into being, so can you and i be that one ray of light that enters into the dark places where others dare not tread... the seeds are planted, they are awaiting the light? are you spreading your light or are you hiding your light?