PDA

View Full Version : bloodclots on hands. HALP!

bawang
11-18-2008, 08:22 PM
hi guys, i bruised my knuckles badly a few weeks ago and i had blood clots growing on the knuckles on my little fingers. i went to the doctor but he doesnt know anything. i used some chinese medicine and it went down only a little bit. does anyone know what to do? the closest dit da place is 2 hours away i really dont feel like taking the bus.

Oso
11-18-2008, 08:50 PM
hi guys, i bruised my knuckles badly a few weeks ago and i had blood clots growing on the knuckles on my little fingers. i went to the doctor but he doesnt know anything. i used some chinese medicine and it went down only a little bit. does anyone know what to do? the closest dit da place is 2 hours away i really dont feel like taking the bus.

um, relax...they probably aren't 'clots' in the sense of like breaking off and going to your brain and killing you...

if you don't have a basic bruise jow you could try soaking in epsom salts and rub them with witch hazel which should be available at any drug store.

if they keep coming back then you've just like seriously damaged some blood vessels and they keep tearing open every time you move your hand.

David Jamieson
11-20-2008, 01:12 PM
soak in hot water

massage vigorously

dry them, then soak with dit da jow

massage the ddj in with vigor and pull the clots towards your finger tips.

couple of days, they'll be gone.

TenTigers
11-20-2008, 02:21 PM
it's cancer.
Can I have all your cool stuff?

TenTigers
11-20-2008, 05:31 PM
describe them. How do you know they are clots? Could be blood blisters, which could be absorbed into the body. Soaking in hot water and massage is good, if you have jow, massage heated jow into the affected area, working it toward the heart, You want to move the blood.
But, send me your cool stuff, anyway.

冠木侍
11-20-2008, 07:40 PM
it's cancer.
Can I have all your cool stuff?

Your sense of timing is impeccable. :D

bawang
11-20-2008, 07:42 PM
hi ten tiger, it was a huge bruise, then a bump, then the bump hardened so i think it formed a clot
thanks for the advice guys, im putting hot water and some medicine paste on, feels better now

i can send u my box of peenis qigong vcds

TenTigers
11-20-2008, 08:53 PM
save the peenis qigong dvds-got my own
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k45CeBlNB7w&feature=related

just send the toenail clippings!

TenTigers
11-20-2008, 08:55 PM
OOOOHHHH NO YA DON'T!
Don't try to weasel out of it!
I want those clippings, Dahmmitt!

TenTigers
11-20-2008, 10:00 PM
I'm on it.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/588/arrested-development-in-god-we-trust#s-p4-n1-so-i0

I got this so covered!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1edDfzluXE&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu4AuQA50pg

bawang
11-20-2008, 10:09 PM
"i dont know what youre talking about"
I'm sorry but certain groups have contacted me and warned me not to reveal the secret tao, i cant say who they are please dispose of the "nothing" immediately
they come in the night

the clot almost disappeared, thanks for the warm water advice guys im gonna do it every time after workout it really helps

TenTigers
11-20-2008, 10:35 PM
start with taping your hands. It might prevent further injuries.

David Jamieson
11-21-2008, 08:54 AM
or at least using hand wraps and wearing bag gloves. :)

bawang
11-21-2008, 09:16 AM
hi dave, are u suppoesd to punch with gloves on when ur punching bags? are they not meant for bare hands use?

TenTigers
11-21-2008, 09:27 AM
no, you should wrap your hands and wear bag gloves.
the hand slides within the gloves and you get abbraisions and tears.
without gloves you get the same thing. The wraps support the fist and wrist and also protects from injury

David Jamieson
11-21-2008, 09:58 AM
wearing wrapped hands and bag gloves is recommended.

for one thing, it will help your bag last longer and it will be kinder on yoru knuckles and allow the skin to thicken gradually over time.

bare hands from the get go is not recommended.

so wrap your hands, then glove em, then beat the tar outta that thing! :)

BrokenTitanium
11-23-2008, 10:39 AM
Is the area where the bruises were located still discolored? Blood clots do not usually harden up like you are describing, it might a calcium build up. If the area where this bump is located hurts when you move your finger(s) it could also a Ganlean, not sure if that is spelled correctly. What that is a bundle of nerves. Hope all gets better for you.