PDA

View Full Version : Quick!!! It can kill and eat me! Kill it!

Oso
11-23-2008, 07:05 PM
http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200881123015

lol, funny how people react when they realize that we can still be preyed upon by other animals...this is why we don't have any of the other large carnivores still existing at their previous population level...or at all.

humans are only on top because of their brains and the things we can construct to kill the other competitors for that top spot.

take the brains away and we will lose every time...but, that's a big fat 'duh' because we gave up natural defenses and offenses for the brains.

why does anyone wonder why we are going to hell in a handbasket?

there are just too **** many of us and technology (combined with the ridiculous concept that everything ever born, hatched or sprouted deserves to live) has kicked evolution and darwinism to the curb.

There.

Have a nice day.

:)

uki
11-23-2008, 07:09 PM
now only if we could eradicate stray humans from the streets aswell...

TenTigers
11-23-2008, 07:23 PM
they shouldn't poison them. They should shoot them and then feed the homeless.
Many cultures eat dog. Why waste an excellent nutritional source?

then again, you all know my feeling about convicted felons and liberals and soylent green.

uki
11-23-2008, 07:56 PM
they shouldn't poison them. They should shoot them and then feed the homeless.that's too logical and harmonious.

Many cultures eat dog. Why waste an excellent nutritional source?because eating dog is too economical... just like kittens... there everywhere and free... can't eat for free in the land of the free, that might give the impression of actually living in a free country.

then again, you all know my feeling about convicted felons and liberals and soylent green.what about convicted felons who are really innocent?

dogskin is also a great way to head your own drums...

TenTigers
11-23-2008, 09:05 PM
what about convicted felons who are really innocent?

That's the glitch in the system.

Warden: "Mrs.Uki? I have some good news and some bad news, and some great news."
Mrs. Uki: "What's the good news?"
Warden: "Your husband has been declared innocent."
Mrs.Uki:'What's the bad news?"
Warden: 'We already ate him."
Mrs. Uki: "Omigod! Then what on Earth is the great news?"
Warden: "He was delicious, and there's still some leftovers."
Mrs. Uki: "Oh, ok. I'll be right over. Let me just find my caserole dish."
:eek::p:D

David43515
11-26-2008, 12:40 AM

Warden: "Mrs.Uki? I have some good news and some bad news, and some great news."
Mrs. Uki: "Oh, ok. I'll be right over. Let me just find my caserole dish."
:eek::p:D

That is so so wrong....but ****ed funny.

golden arhat
11-26-2008, 07:44 PM
we should all have a series of wars and eat the deceased

brothernumber9
11-26-2008, 08:07 PM
deceased peanut butter cups.....Mmmmmmm

uki
11-26-2008, 09:20 PM

Mrs. Uki: "Oh, ok. I'll be right over. Let me just find my caserole dish."good thing i had myself cloned...

Mr Punch
11-26-2008, 09:45 PM
good thing i had myself cloned...More to go around! :D

uki
11-27-2008, 06:57 PM
we should all have a series of wars and eat the deceasedthen we'd be taking from the vultures, jackals, and hyenas...

BoulderDawg
11-27-2008, 07:21 PM
Just another example of how much the US cares about the average Iraqi. Iraq is safe from terrorism but you can't leave your house without fear of being eaten by wild dogs!:rolleyes:

One would think that for the ten billion dollars a month we are dumping into Iraq problems like this would be taken care of....I guess not.

uki
11-27-2008, 08:12 PM
One would think that for the ten billion dollars a month we are dumping into Iraq problems like this would be taken care of....I guess not.you'd think they'd spend that money at home here fixing americas problems first... just a thought, but wait, americans cannot have thoughts without permission.