PDA

View Full Version : San Shou, Dec 18 in Chicago

Water Dragon
12-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Lifted this from the UG. Joe, this is the same spot I took you to see Miguel fight.

In addition to our MMA fights, we are proud to present the 1st ever Chinese boxing matches (San Shou) in the TFC. We are sure these will be huge crowd pleaser's. San Shou is very similar to Muay Thai boxing in striking and has amazing dynamic throws.

WWW.TOTALFIGHTCHALLENGE.COM

Mas Judt
12-07-2008, 10:22 AM
I'll try to make it.

Gimme a call - I screwed up my database again... lost yer number. (I am NOT a database guy...)

Water Dragon
12-07-2008, 11:00 AM
check your pm's. I jacked up my phone again so I lost my numbers.

Shaolindynasty
12-07-2008, 06:45 PM
We (www.ngfamilymartialarts.com) had fighters that are supposed to compete san shou in this but I guess the promoter is having trouble finding opponents, so the sanshou might not happen.

Water Dragon
12-08-2008, 03:51 PM
We (www.ngfamilymartialarts.com) had fighters that are supposed to compete san shou in this but I guess the promoter is having trouble finding opponents, so the sanshou might not happen.

That sucks. What about Bob Schirmer's guys? He usually has a couple San Shou guys around. You guys might want to consider a couple exhibition matches if nothing else, it would be good exposure for the sport.

I think RD may have to step up and save the day on this one.