PDA

View Full Version : Project A II and the Jacky Chan Drinking Game

SimonM
12-09-2008, 12:56 PM
I saw Project A II recently and for the first time with english subtitles!

This did 2 things: 1) filled in some major areas of confusion on the convoluted plott. 2) Confirmed that I have enough Mandarin to confirm occasional instances where the subtitles veer FAR from the dialogue... like many instances where a character is offered a cup of strong tea but the titles say coffee.

However it got me thinking. And thus I invented the Jacky Chan drinking game!

Disclaimer: If you are not legally allowed to drink do not engage in drinking games.

These four conditions apply to all players.

1 drink = 1/4 of the serving minimum. This can be adjusted based on how drunk you want to get. Trust me it is possible to get VERY drunk with this.

1) Every time there is a fight take a drink.
2) Every time Jacky Chan fights the main boss drain your glass.
3) Every time anybody else fights the main boss take a drink.
4) Every time a fight is stopped by the intervention of a third party take a drink.

The rest of the conditions should be randomly assigned to the players. Each player should have an equal number of conditions ranging from 1-4; multiple copies of each condition can be produced in order to ensure that every player gets an equal share of the conditions.

1) Every time Jacky Chan uses an improvised weapon take a drink. If the weapon backfires on him take two drinks.
2) Every time Jacky Chan runs away take a drink.
3) Every time a former enemy joins forces with Jacky Chan against the main badguy or any time a former ally betrays Jacky Chan take a drink.
4) Every time somebody is thrown down a flight of stairs, through a window or over a bannister take a drink.
5) Every time Jacky Chan accidentally does something inappropriate with a female character (eg: kissing, cops a feel, de-pantsing, flashing, etc.) take a drink. Drink double if it's deliberate.
6) Every time anybody does a prattfall outside of the bounds of combat take a drink.

SimonM
12-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Doing this game while watching city hunter may lead to alcohol toxicity poisoning.

But city hunter is still awesome.