PDA

View Full Version : Ting Sing Chi Kung

lymorkiew45
12-10-2008, 07:04 PM
Hello, I am new to this forum, and I was wondering if anyone has any information on this very rare, and secret style of Chi Kung of the Lam Sang's Jook Lum, I can't find any information anywhere besides what I have found, which is very little. I read that it is the heart of the Southern Praying Mantis system, but other then that very little information on this secret form of Chi Kung, I did a search on the web, and nothing really comes up, but I know it's a soft form of Chi Kung, and it has 6 basic movements, I also found on the web Poo Yee performing the form, in Kung Fu magazine, but thats all I could find, so anyone know when this form will be released from it's secrecy, I mean other forms of Chi Kung are appearing, and I think the chain will soon be broken for this set to flourish...thanks...:)

Doc Stier
12-11-2008, 09:33 AM
lymorkiew:

Can you keep a secret?

Great! So can I. :)

Doc ;)

taai gihk yahn
12-11-2008, 02:12 PM
this thread should be retitled "why people roll their eyes at TCMA", stickied and locked...

Doc Stier
12-12-2008, 12:17 PM
lymorkiew:

Seriously, all kidding aside, there are no secrets, per se, but simply rare information and material hidden in plain view. It is only necessary to know where to look and who to ask, and then take it from there. ;)

Additionally, every style or system which made it to foreign lands intact from China via immigrating Chinese masters will have been transmitted in full to at least a few serious and dedicated students. There might be a rare exception for one reason or another, but the methods of most styles and sytems are in no immediate danger of being lost, IMO. :cool:

Doc

TenTigers
12-12-2008, 09:21 PM
the methods of most styles and sytems are in no immediate danger of being lost, IMO. :cool:

Doc

At least NOT WHILE I'M AROUND!

(stands with fists resting on his hips in his best Superhero pose)
"DAHN DAHN DAHNNNNNN!":D

lymorkiew45
12-12-2008, 09:36 PM
Here is what I found on the form, it's a link to an article, and of master Poo Yee performing the set.:D

http://www.kung-fu.co.il/english/article_5_jook_lum_temple_qigong-_ting_sing_chi/