PDA

View Full Version : Chun Chun Yee

Pilgrim
11-26-2000, 08:44 AM
Who is or was Chun Chun Yee? Where does he fit in the Lo Kwang Yu, Chiu Chi Man scheme of Hong Kong Mantis? Or is he more PRC/Shantung/Yantai Northern Mantis? Does he teach still and does he have any students who teach in the U.S..

LawClansman
11-27-2000, 05:13 AM
Greetings,
You may find info on Chan Chun Yee as well as many others by going to
http://www.geocities.com/mantiscave/frame.htm

Click on the seven star mantis boxing link and look for Chen Zhen YI (Mandarin) in the linage chart. There is also info on Plum Blossum, Tai Chi, 8 step, and much more. This site was formally called "The Mantis Cave".

Sifu Carl

8stepsifu
11-27-2000, 07:28 AM
Master Sun saw it and laughed. He said he didn't know that he had so many diciples. Two of them are diciples. Whoever made it needs to learn the difference between student and diciple.

8Step Sifu

LawClansman
11-28-2000, 07:12 AM
8 Step,

Mr. Blanco makes an honest attempt to post correct informaton. If there is some error in the 8 step material, then contact him and explain it to him. A few months ago there was a student listed under me that had only just started. I emailed Fernando and he straightened it out. I am sure he will do the same for Mr. Sun.

As you know, people will claim much but be entitled to very little sometimes. Once while on the Subway, a fellow told me about the years of training and experience he had. He went on to tell me about how he was the # one in class etc. When I asked who his sifu was, he told me Carl Albright and asked if I had ever heard of him. (true I swear)

Sifu Carl