PDA

View Full Version : Used Lion For Sale

Oso
12-14-2008, 04:58 PM
I have a hardly used Lion for sale, pic attached.

It has some minor cracking of some of the paper but everything works and it doesn't look bad. Head, body, pants and some awesome lion claw shoes you just have to have ;)

Pic attached, PM if interested and I'll take and send more of whatever detail you want.

All reasonable offers considered, not to include shipping or insurance. I'm going to get a quote this week to ship and we can haggle over final price to include shipping and insurance.

and, yes, I asked Gene first...I wanted to offer it here first and give somebody a good deal vs. putting it on Ebay.

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-16-2008, 01:05 AM
i thought you were selling a real lion :(

i was going to name it elsa, like from born free, and then her and satan would eat neighbor people while i sat on the porch eating bread and drinking baby blood.

Eddie
12-16-2008, 02:20 AM
for the right amount of money I can send you a real lion from back home.....

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-16-2008, 02:42 AM
would it be "used?"

Eddie
12-16-2008, 05:16 AM
I'm sure I can find a used one somewhere.

I knew there are plenty of used chicks around, sure there should a a few used lions too

Lama Pai Sifu
12-16-2008, 07:12 AM
I knew there are plenty of used chicks around, sure there should a a few used lions too

Ahh, there may be. But can they take down an antelope and skin it with their teeth??

THAT is a chick you can send home to me!

xcakid
12-16-2008, 09:18 AM

cougars are definitely used.....:D see lots of cougars at happy hours. Some have had some body work and looks nice actually

GeneChing
12-16-2008, 10:23 AM
i thought you were selling a real lion I know I shouldn't encourage GDA, but that was a fine derailing.

Oso did ask me permission to post this. I appreciate that. We discourage spammers that are businesses, but members selling used stuff is fine, as long as it isn't at a habit. Chinese New Years is a little more than a month away.

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-16-2008, 01:14 PM
I know I shouldn't encourage GDA, but that was a fine derailing.

i didn't mean to derail, i was honestly dissapointed :(

Oso
12-16-2008, 03:52 PM
I know I shouldn't encourage GDA, but that was a fine derailing.

Oso did ask me permission to post this. I appreciate that. We discourage spammers that are businesses, but members selling used stuff is fine, as long as it isn't at a habit. Chinese New Years is a little more than a month away.

thanks for the plug...see what a lousy salesman I am? didn't even think about how soon CNY was...

Oso
12-16-2008, 03:53 PM
i didn't mean to derail, i was honestly dissapointed :(

yea, well, sorry...I do have a 10 year old cat I'll sell you...

oh, yea, it was a funny one

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-16-2008, 09:50 PM
yea, well, sorry...I do have a 10 year old cat I'll sell you...

oh, yea, it was a funny one

are you being facetious?

Oso
12-17-2008, 06:13 AM
only sorta... ;)

GeneChing
12-17-2008, 01:18 PM
The thread is getting ttt-ed well enough, albeit for sideways reasons so I wouldn't go denigrating your sale skills just yet.

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-17-2008, 01:25 PM
this is true . .. i may speak nonsense, but my nonsense keeps the thread at the top of the page.

you're welcome oso.

Oso
12-17-2008, 04:22 PM
thanks...it was funny... :)