PDA

View Full Version : Lung Ying power generation:

lymorkiew45
12-16-2008, 07:40 PM
Hello, I study Lung Ying, and have for 10 years, and my tequniques and power generation have changed dramatically sence I started. The form I practice the most is Sup Luk Dung, I feel it's the integral form to the system, I know many more forms, but this one has it all, anyway back to power generation. This style of Kung Fu uses conservation of momentum to release it's powers, and in addition this system makes extensive use of inner power, and it is a sort of mind style boxing, similiar to Hsing I, anyway the proper way to release power is from a strong, and rooted stance, and then with the calm mind, relaxed structure, body posture, breath, and right intent. This style makes great use of waste energy (silk reeling) similiar to Tai Chi. The power in Dragon is like a thrusting power, or like pushing out with great force. The main exercise is called Bo Bo Toi, and this is what is practiced initially to learn the correct way to release power in the system, then eventually the power (ging) comes naturally, with correct training, this is my lifetime system, and I plan on mastering it someday.:)

bakxierboxer
12-16-2008, 08:21 PM
Hello, I study Lung Ying, and have for 10 years....
This style makes great use of waste energy......

You sure that isn't "waist" energy? :cool:
. . . . . . . . :D

chasincharpchui
12-17-2008, 01:08 AM
The power in Dragon is like a thrusting power, or like pushing out with great force.

but no one has seen a dragon b4, only monkey!

....sorry couldn't resist haha

do you have a vid you can post of this power generation

TenTigers
12-17-2008, 08:08 AM
My dragon also has thrusting power, that pushes with great force.

...uh, are we talking about the same thing here? :D