PDA

View Full Version : Clint Eastwood movie quotes

sanjuro_ronin
12-19-2008, 05:18 AM
Pure gold Biotches !!

SUDDEN IMPACT: "Go ahead, make my day." (© Warner Bros.)

DIRTY HARRY:
Clint: Where's the girl?
The Killer: You tried to kill me!
Clint: If I tried to do that your head would be splattered all over this field - now where's the girl? (© Warner Bros.)

HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER: "You're going to look pretty silly with that knife sticking out of your a**." (© Universal Pictures) ( I actually used this one once).

SUDDEN IMPACT: [Two goons prevent Clint from entering a fancy dress party. He turns to the hostess]
Clint: Do you know the emergency phone number for San Francisco General? Well, why don't you call them right now and have them send down an ambulance. Tell them there’s two sorry-looking a******* here with multiple contusions and various abrasions and broken bones. (© Warner Bros.)

FISTFUL OF DOLLARS:
[Clint walks by a man making coffins]
Clint: Get three coffins ready.
[Clint proceeds to kill four cowboys and walks back to the man]
Clint: My mistake. Four coffins... (© United Artists) ( This movie is the western version of Yojimbo)

THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY: "You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig." (© United Artists)

DIRTY HARRY:
District Attorney: Where the hell does it say you've got a right to kick down doors, torture suspects, deny medical attention and legal counsel? Where have you been? Does Escobedo ring a bell? Miranda? I mean, you must have heard of the 4th Amendment? What I'm saying is that man had rights.
Clint: Well, I'm all broken up about that man's rights. (© Warner Bros.)

SUDDEN IMPACT:
Clint: Well, we're not just gonna let you walk out of here.
Crook: Who's we sucka?
[Clint slowly draws his gun]
Clint: Smith and Wesson... and me. (© Warner Bros.)

DIRTY HARRY:
Clint: Anybody can tell I didn't do that to him.
Police chief: How?
Clint: Cause he looks too **** good, that's how! (© Warner Bros.)

THE ROOKIE: "There's gotta be a hundred reasons why I don't blow you away. Right now I can't think of one." (© Warner Bros.)

DIRTY HARRY: "I know what you're thinking, 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?" (© Warner Bros.)

A FISTFUL OF DOLLARS: "I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it." (© United Artists)

And my personal favorite:

HEARTBREAK RIDGE: "It means: Be advised. I'm mean, nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and **** napalm and I can put a round in a flea's a** at 200 metres. So why don't you go hump somebody else's leg, mutt face, before I push yours in." (© Warner Bros.)