PDA

View Full Version : FORUM CHANGING NOW

GeneChing
10-02-2001, 06:54 PM
The move has begun.
Unfortunately we lost 1600 members (which really annoys me since we had just crossed 4000.) We couldn't extract all of that membership data from Infopop. Theoretically, only members who have not posted in a long time were sacrificed. NOTE: NO NEW MEMBERS WILL BE APPROVED UNTIL THIS PHASE OF THE TRANSITION IS COMPLETE. Please be patient while application is on hold and there maybe some momentary downtime. This process should only be a few days. If you were one of the members who were lost, please reapply after the transition is complete. Thank you for your understanding everyone!

Gene Ching
Asst. Publisher
Kungfu Qigong Magazine & www.KUNGFUmagazine.com (http://www.KUNGFUmagazine.com)

shaolinboxer
10-02-2001, 06:55 PM
Gene holds the velvet rope.

"She ain't got no muscles in her teeth."
- Cat

JWTAYLOR
10-02-2001, 06:57 PM
That's disgusting.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

SLC
10-02-2001, 07:09 PM
No problem Gene.

Uh, hang on a minute.

...prettyy wierd. I've nevvvr neverr... not really fuzzy... just sort of dim, you know... slanted downoonoowww... r..lly darkkk... emptyoow... Uh oh... . . . . . .

Ben Laden, your operation was good; real good in fact. But you fu*ked up one little thing... you didn't get all of us.

Felipe Bido
10-02-2001, 08:14 PM
I guess I'm still here!

Was Ralek lost in the transition?...I kinda hope so... J/K :D

Un ratón no pone su confianza en un solo hoyo.

GinSueDog
10-02-2001, 08:33 PM
ttt

"Ninjas are not dangerous. They are more afraid of you than you are of them." --The Tick

txwingchun
10-02-2001, 10:43 PM
Am I still here?

SifuAbel
10-02-2001, 10:45 PM
It's not changed yet. save the tests for later.

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

GeneChing
10-04-2001, 05:49 PM
The data is still being extracted. It's a lot of data. If everything goes on schedule, we will be rerouted over the weekend. Of course, nothing has gone on schedule so far, but we're hoping.

PLEASE NOTE: ALL MEMBERS AWAITING APPROVAL PLEASE BE PATIENT. I CANNOT APPROVE MEMBERS UNTIL THIS PROCESS IS COMPLETE. So stop emailing me about it - I know, I know... :(

Hope to see you all on the other side...

Gene Ching
Asst. Publisher
Kungfu Qigong Magazine & www.KUNGFUmagazine.com (http://www.KUNGFUmagazine.com)

Abstract
10-04-2001, 05:59 PM
ahhhite...am i here? guess so :D

-------------------------
In mildness is the strength of steel

Gargoyle again
10-04-2001, 08:54 PM
...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. .

"You should never, never doubt what no one is sure about."
--Willie Wonka

ansgenius1
10-04-2001, 10:17 PM
Now I can work on getting to a hundred posts

Radhnoti
10-04-2001, 10:38 PM
This is important enough to bump...plus wanted to make sure I was still registered.
:cool:

kungfu cowboy
10-05-2001, 12:03 AM
Rock me like a hurricane!

"If do right, no can defense!"----Mr. Miyagi