PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate self defense kick that always works

MiamiMantis
12-17-2000, 12:34 AM
I have a special kick that works in self defense situations against an attacker or attackers, so listen up and pay attention, as it may save your life one day.

1. When facing an attacker or attackers quickly pivot you body 180 degrees and show them your back.

2. Now jump onto one foot and have the other leg bent so that your heel/bottom of foot is facing your attackers.

3. Now while in a forward motion, jump from one foot to another while showing them you heel/bottom of foot.

4. Now accelerate your forward motion to your fastest speed, while very quickly alternating between heel kicks.

5. At this point your attackers, will no longer be a threat as they cannot touch you, because you have shown them the "heel kick"

6. For those of you who haven't quite figured it out yet, it's also known as "running away".

:) :D :cool: :) :D :cool:

mikeW
12-17-2000, 03:54 AM
Hey Miami,I think that was really great; humor is as a medicine... a good dose goes a long way thanks for the laugh.
Sifu Mike Whetstone

Vertiggo
12-20-2000, 03:03 AM
LMAO!!!

jutsow
12-20-2000, 06:55 AM
miamimantis

of all the advice on fighting i have seen on this site your is the most realistic,safe and moraly right i have seen

Magnus750
01-05-2001, 09:51 PM
... coward (j/k)

RAYNYSC
01-05-2001, 10:45 PM
Now thats Rich.
What makes it even Richer is the fact that it really works... All one needs to do is try it sometime...It's one of those techniques that anyone can master in just one easy lesson,ha ha...

PEACE

RAYNYSC