PDA

View Full Version : jut sow / jutsow

jut sow
12-27-2000, 06:11 AM
I have not posted here due to the fact that i said all i wanted to say. i wanted to let people experience things on their own, as i did. i have not posted since june because of this. i have read yuk doe's thread and noticed that my words were twisted from my original posts. my opinions still stand. i said i knew 90% of the curriculum, not 90% of the system. as far as being thrown out of the system, i had not been around for 3 years before it was posted on this site that i was thrown out, nor did i contact or help any wl school in tennessee at that time. i do not hate wl or everyone in wl, there are still people from wl whom i still miss and admire. as for this other jutsow, it is certainly not me (check the spacing). maybe yuk doe should investigate.

NorthernMantis
12-31-2000, 08:56 PM
The same thing has happened here before.Someone tried to impersonate sifuabel a while back and got caught.

"Always be ready"

jutsow
01-01-2001, 06:20 AM
I am not trying to impersonate anybody. Jutsow was the name i picked. Kung fu online aproved it. I had no idea at the time that someone else was using a slightly different version[i can't help it if i'm not the only one with good taste on this site]. I'm sorry for any confusion or bruised feelings, but until i hear otherwise from K.F.O. the name stands.

jutsow

jut sow
01-01-2001, 04:35 PM
i really don't care what name you use, but when someone asks you if your name is chad and you don't reply, and leave it as such, then that isn't right.

jutsow
01-01-2001, 09:52 PM
well then why dont you just go have a good cry over it. it is easy enough to see who is who by the profiles. by the way, who the hell is this chad person. :p :eek: :D :(

jut sow
01-02-2001, 01:53 AM
jutsow, i am that chad person and if you would have read previous threads, you would know why i brought this point to your attention. if you would like to email me personally, and we can discuss this further.

jutsow
01-02-2001, 07:44 AM
this is the last time i will talk about this with you. i never said i was somone i wasnt. i dont remember anyone asking me if my name was chad. if you dont like me using the name i picked TOUGHSH**, because as far as im concerned the name isnt going anywhere and niether am i . :eek: :confused: :( :mad:

jut sow
01-02-2001, 06:53 PM
ok, that's fine. since you do not want to be civil about it. i accomplished what i wanted to and that was to make the distiction between us. as far as your tough guy comments, please, don't waste my time.

Hua Lin Laoshi
01-03-2001, 01:05 AM
jutsow,
Slow down there guy (or girl?). If you were familiar with some of the previous posts and controversy you would realize that the alias you chose is like picking the alias 'Adolph Hitler' to some people. Not everyone noticed the difference between jutsow and jut sow. Especially when you question the ability of some Wah Lum Sifu's (Sifu Bob Rosen) and ***** about the curriculum.

If you're not comfortable with what Master Chan chooses to have his Instructors teach maybe you should switch to a school with lots of heavy bags and a ring in the center of the room.

If not then stick it out and when you learn to respect others opinions and abilities you might learn something.

BTW, "it is easy enough to see who is who by the profiles". Your profile doesn't say much. I suspect you're not being honest with us.

01-03-2001, 01:08 AM
Hua lin teacher my bu**

My Invincible Style Shall educate you

jutsow
01-07-2001, 03:39 AM
you know what,i dont think i like your attitude. its obvious to me that you are a pillow bitting *ss clown who needs to get on the kenpo/kempo bus with chef booby rosen. no offense. once your done crying into your pillow over this post please wipe your eyes and try to get on with life as best you can.

BIG MANTIS
01-09-2001, 05:47 AM
jutsow if you are an ex wah lum student why do you disrespect master chan and disgrace the wah lum system with your idiotic comments. it is amazing that an ex student of master chans could have such little respect for him and his art. notice i said his art. i have never seen another style that has such a problem with people and their opinions. obviously since all of the negative comments that i have ever read come from supposed ex wah lum students like yourself, it is easy to see why master chan would not want to associate with people like yourself. you are the only person i ever see posting crap like this thread and quite frankly it makes me sick to see the good name of wah lum and master chan tarnished by the likes of a person like you. i personally am a wah lum student and have been off and on since 1990 at the temple, and have seen alot of good people come and go and none of them has anything negative to say about wah lum and if they do they have the decency and the level of intelligence required to keep their big mouths shut. so continue to have diareah of the mouth it just helps validate the fact that your opinions are not worthy of being posted on this or any other thread which deals with the GREAT ART OF WAH LUM OR MASTER CHAN OR HIS FAMILY OR OF ANY SIFUS PAST OR PRESENT IN THE WAH LUM SYSTEM and belong on jerry springer or similar forum where the audience shares your intellect. and personally i could care less if master chan made up a new form today and began teaching it tomorrow, a man of his skill level and knowledge is rare in this world and is certainly worthy of creating any style he wishes. hopefully the true wah lum practitoners that read these negative posts can realize that people like you are not worthy of having their posts even read. wah lum power will never go sour.. remember that jutsow and if i were you with the quantity of wah lum students out there id be watching my back. thank you jut sow for making the distinction between yourself and jutsow i was unaware that there were two different people using that name. jut sow you might want to change names so people dont confuse you with the other person. why do we even give jutsow the courtesy of a reply no matter how idiotic his ramblings????? if all wah lum students and anyone else that posts here ignored idiots like jutsow and all other negative replies and posts then these people would go away. ignore these people who are just looking for a soap box to preach from all students of wah lum are students of wah lum by choice and dont wish to read or hear your opinions so go somewhere else youre not opening our minds your damaging our kung fu styles reputation with your negative psychobabble. we respect mc and his sifus because they have earned and deserve our respect unlike you who no one will ever respect because of your apparent character flaws, lack of self respect, bad attitude, and lack of humility. therefore you are not worthy of licking the heel of my boot. if you are so great jutsow go off and start your own style (the weasel style) or whatever you choose to call it, and leave ours alone because i think i speak for all of us in saying you are no longer welcome here so post somewhere else. adios and go knowing were all praying for you in the hope that you may one day emerge from your cocoon as a human being.

brassmonkey
01-09-2001, 08:45 AM
I think I've read the old posts Jut Sow typed
concerning Wah Lum and I really dont see what
the big problem is. I think Jut Sow stated his
own experiences with this organization and as
long as he isnt lying or distorting the truth
I dont see how you would have a problem with him,
perhaps you've had a different experience with the
org. and you'd like to present that, so that's good. Some politics should be kept inside, but Jut Sow's perspective as well as other Wah Lumer's past and present may help upcoming
students choose what is best for them in what theyre looking for. Perhaps my perspective is incorrect, so feel free to correct me.

brassmonkey
01-09-2001, 08:50 AM
Just read a couple of Jut Sow's more recent posts,
and I wanna make clear that I dont agree or justify some of his statements as they seem very
derogatory with no explanation.

NorthernMantis
01-12-2001, 06:55 PM
The problem with Jut Sow is that he doesn't like the way grandmaster Chan runs wah lum instead of the western mindset that if you pay you own the system,learn the secret techniques and as long as you have the money you have to be treated like a king--in other words it's the opposite of what he wants it to be instead of the way grandmaster Chan wants it to be.The tradition is otherwise.Sigung Chan Pui will teach whatever he wants to who ever he wants.

I don't remeber if it was jut sow or someone else a while back who got mad at Sifu Mimi because she stated on a magazine that she learned a secret form and that person felt that if they were paying they should be entitled to learn it also.He felt cheated but the whole statement is stupid because

1)Sifu Mimi is grandmaster Chan's daughter,his own flesh and blood.No amount of money can go between that.He can teach her anything he wants and no one can whine about it.

2)Tradition is that the master of the system does whatever he wants with the system and the student can not do anything about it.If he chooses to teach someone a form or technique that is not available to others even though they pay money it's his busyness.Frankly I feel that if you think you are entitled to a system because you have money is pure disrespect towards the master.It's disrespect towards grandmaster Chan and towards the system.

To Jut Sow/chad and the other's who have problems with wah lum.You people do not own the system.Understand that?Si-gung is very traditional and mantains it that way.That is how he was brought up in china not here like you people.It's not going to be the way you want it to because it wont happen.

That is all I have to say.Thanks for taking your time to read.

"Always be ready"

[This message was edited by NorthernMantis on 01-13-01 at 11:03 AM.]

[This message was edited by NorthernMantis on 01-13-01 at 11:05 AM.]

woliveri
01-13-2001, 03:26 AM
Northern Mantis, that was me commenting on the article where Mimi Chan states that she's learning the "secret forms" from her father and what I was so ****ed at was her stating that in a national magazine rather than keeping it to herself. What she said was insulting and disrespectful to all the senior students before her. It is a slap in the face to all those students who have paid hundreds to thousands of dollars, not to mention sweat, with the intent of being devoded to Wah Lum and hoping to learn good stuff. I know she's going to get the forms Master Chan hasn't let out (and I know there is a lot and have known for a long time) but she doesn't need to be disrespectful and flaunt it, thumb her nose at them all. I am not in Wah Lum when the article was written but if I were I would be gone after that. It was insulting. You need to go back and reread what was said before you paraphrase it. Also, you mentioned money, It is well known in our time that Master Chan's interest was for money. I know the story of a student who didn't want to take a seminar. This student was an instructor student. When Master Chan heard about this he was upset that the student didn't want to take the seminar and it showed on his face when he saw the student so the student finally, after the seminar was over, gave Master Chan the full amount of the seminar and Master Chan took it and told the student he was good. So give me a break with all your talk of tradition, it's a business. Do I agree with the tone of Jut Sow's comments, no, but he has a right to make them.

Big Mantis, you know I've personally heard Master Chan blast other Masters or teachers saying that they were bs. You guys talk about respect well that starts at the top. Also you talk about being civil on another tread then why talk to someone about watching their backs after making a statement on the web. Is this how students should behave?

I cherish the days I had at Wah Lum but Master Chan is just a man, no different than any other master of a trade. If you guys want to raise him up so high then that's your choice. I personally would recommend anyone there to take off after completing 8th level material. It's good stuff without a doubt but there's a whole world out there available now which fills the void that Wah Lum doesn't offer.

Peace.

Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East
By Baird T. Spalding

jutsow
01-13-2001, 04:37 AM
i'm sorry, i couldn't understand what you were saying, what with that "pickle" in your mouth.

NorthernMantis
01-13-2001, 07:14 PM
I'm sure Sifu Mimi wasn't fluanting and didn't meant to show disrespect to none.She didn't even know poeple got mad about that till later.Do you seriously think she said that with the intent of insulting some one?.I bet if she knew that some pople were going to get offended to she wouldn't have made that stamement at all and that's just what it is-- a statement.Why would she do such a thing?Didn't you ask yourself that?You make it look like she has no respect for her seniors.Do you even know her that well to start saying such a thing?No, you do not know her that well and she probably doesn't know that you exist.You're the one who needs to go back and reread what was said before you paraphrase it because there wasn't a bad intent at all.Getting angry over nothing and something that doesn't concern you since you are not in wah lum.

Did I get angry because I knew I was not going to learn it?No.I worked my butt off too,maybe not as intense as our seniors but I did feel agreat deal of pain,since I have asthma and I'm very limited when it comes to exercising.

"Always be ready"

woliveri
01-13-2001, 08:53 PM
1. Mimi is an adult, no?
2. She is the daughter of Traditional Chinese Master who is very traditional according to you and being so I expect would have been taught not to do such a thing.
3. This is common social behaviour when in a group who all want to learn and you learn something special that the others cannot learn to keep it to yourself to avoid hurting the other's feelings.

Perhaps she was so exicited about being interviewed that she just blubbered out things without thinking but I also remind you of the center piece of your alter "For Gee", Control.

Do I think she did it intentionally, probably not. I don't think she is a cruel person but she needs to be more sensitive in the future of people's feelings. I know some folks really love Wah Lum and want to succeed to their fullest. We all love Kung Fu or wouldn't be here and love the idea of temple training like Kwai Chang Caine. If a person doesn't have the physical ability to do kung fu to that level then that's an act of nature that can't be changed but when another human stops you from being your best when you can then that's a different story and it hurts. I think it would be called discrimination in the corporate world.

I'm hopeful that the future holds good things for Mimi but the only way to get is to give and so let these forms out. The bad personalities will take care of themselves. Bring up the dedicated brothers and sisters of Wah Lum. Allow them to taste the good stuff as well. We all love Kung Fu.

If Mimi is aware of her seniors getting upset about this then I'm sure she learned a lesson and won't repeat it if she wants to do well in the business of Kung Fu.

By Baird T. Spalding

woliveri
01-13-2001, 09:17 PM
by the way NM, I have a very good friend in Sunrise who is a doctor of Chinese Medicine and a practioner of Wuji Chi gung. He taught me this exercise. If your open to it I can give you his contact information. I'm certain he won't charge you as he's never charged me or anyone I know to learn it. I'm sure he can advise you regarding your condition and tell you if Wuji can help. I believe it can.

please e-mail me if your interested.

By Baird T. Spalding

NorthernMantis
01-14-2001, 07:13 AM
Well at least we both agree that it probably wasn't intentional.I guess it's all right though.

Yeah that's something hard to remember.Foa Ge..that has to be the most dificult part to maintain.Something that even I can't control.

Heh,pretty funny though I go around talking about respect when I'm not the one showing it.being a hypocrite is a part of human nature I guess.

Anyway wolivery I just wanted you to understand that whatever was said was not meant to do harm or offend anyone in any type of manner.

Thanks for offering to help me out with my asthma.Very few people actually offer to help someone out after arguing with them.

"Always be ready"

woliveri
01-14-2001, 08:53 AM
There are 2 kinds of arguments. One that is full of emotion and has no mind and the second where one party tries to get the other party to see his or her point of view. While it may sound like I'm in the first category I assure you I'm in the second. Trust me, you haven't brused me at all. In fact, you're one of the few who give a lively argument and I enjoyed it. Never back down from a position that you believe in but always be flexible and open enough to see the other person's point of view. As you can see we've agreed more than once and I've remembered things that tempered my argument from what you've said.
Hopefully we all learn from this which is the purpose of the forum I think.

By Baird T. Spalding

Papieboni
01-14-2001, 09:12 AM
There is a very good book out right now by Sifu/Master Adam Hsu it is called the "Polishers Sword" or something like that. I recommend it to all to read.

In this book Sifu Hsu gives his views and opinions from his experience on many many many things. Learning numerous styles, choosing a teacher, students and styles, attitudes of martial artists, forms, fighting, weapons, history and a lot of other knowledge that would every beneficial.

" Moss Never Grows on a Rolling Stone"