PDA

View Full Version : how is bullshido?

Pages : [1] 2

golden arhat
02-11-2009, 03:58 AM
i recently set up an account there

i have yet to post there, who else posts there?
what are your thoughts on it?

from the looks of it it seems to be much more heavily moderated

David Jamieson
02-11-2009, 06:19 AM
have fun over there!

1bad65
02-11-2009, 06:48 AM
It's a cool site.

You won't have any idiots like Hardwork over there making outandish claims and refusing to back them up, that's for sure.

sanjuro_ronin
02-11-2009, 06:58 AM
While I am no longer a advocate of them and their "message", I do believe that everyone should experience their blend of internet forum discussions, at least once in their lives.

MasterKiller
02-11-2009, 07:07 AM
i recently set up an account there

i have yet to post there, who else posts there?
what are your thoughts on it?

from the looks of it it seems to be much more heavily moderated

It's like 10,000 1bad65s all screaming at once.

David Jamieson
02-11-2009, 07:33 AM
It's like 10,000 1bad65s all screaming at once.

lol, so sad and so true.

golden arhat
02-11-2009, 07:35 AM
it seems really disorganised

hard to keep track of anything

maybe it'l come in time
whats up with all the ranks and crap there?

very different from here

David Jamieson
02-11-2009, 07:38 AM
it seems really disorganised

hard to keep track of anything

maybe it'l come in time
whats up with all the ranks and crap there?

very different from here

it's an armchair wannabe site filled to the brim with morons.

it used to have one or two guys that were ok, but the owner let it fall into such decline that it's just a pack of monkeys flinging feces around.

very disorganized, poor navigation, lame articles, a lot of anger etc etc.

Newbs flock to it though. Go figure. It's very similar to people who take FPS gaming so seriously as to let it inject itself into every aspect of their lives.

a sad commentary on the mental fitness of teh participants really.

xcakid
02-11-2009, 07:39 AM
I think you'd fit right in.....

bawang
02-11-2009, 07:44 AM
when i was in high school i thought bullshido was the most badass sight with scary tough fighters and i felt my kung fu is useless

then i saw their sparring clips

i finally stopped going there after that muay thai transvestite posted pictures of it holding its own diarhhea poop after eating too much sushi (i am not make joke i serios)

i wish sifu abel and omar and john springer would have left early and not make asses of themselves

lkfmdc
02-11-2009, 07:51 AM
it's a cool site.

You won't have any idiots like hardwork over there making outandish claims and refusing to back them up, that's for sure.

amen brother!

golden arhat
02-11-2009, 07:53 AM
I think you'd fit right in.....

thanks alot:(

1bad65
02-11-2009, 07:56 AM
it's an armchair wannabe site filled to the brim with morons.

Guess you missed the Throwdowns, where members actually show up, spar, tape it, and post it up for all to see and critique.

Speaking of, have YOU ever done that? ;)

David Jamieson
02-11-2009, 08:13 AM
Guess you missed the Throwdowns, where members actually show up, spar, tape it, and post it up for all to see and critique.

Speaking of, have YOU ever done that? ;)

Yes I have. And I really enjoyed meeting and training with other like minded artists.

We've had three or four meets so far and I've met more than a few guys off of a few forums. Some are really talented and others so/so and well, you'll get a mixed bag at anything like that.

bullshido people don't really do much up here in my neck of the woods and there are much better alternatives.

the general air over there is to the negative though, kinda like what you drag over here with your constant calling of people "idiots" and dragging out right wing neo con ditto head political arguments and so on.

too many losers, not enough workers, hence my dim view of bullshido. I was a member and I quit because of all the crap there. Nowadays, it sucks even harder than before. Originally, it was a great idea, but phrost let it go to crap.

cest la vie. There's still good old trusty Kungfumagazine, which seems to be where you like to hang out. :)

bawang
02-11-2009, 08:17 AM
i agree with 1bad that there should be proof of people's skills so they are shown not internet toughguy fakes, but no everyone have video camera
me personally i am not comfortable film myself, and i dont have a camra

SPJ
02-11-2009, 08:30 AM
I used to post alot there like 4 years ago.

They reinvented the site so many times. My posts are difficult to find.

I am the kind of the person that likes to go back old posts and continue.

Maybe for my own research purpose.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=101

Now CMA related posts are in this giant section.

I used to post mostly Tai Chi related posts.

:)

m1k3
02-11-2009, 08:56 AM
I am a long time poster there, as well as several other here that I recognize.

I like it a lot but you have to learn to navigate the site.

There are style forums that are moderated and not too different from what you see here.

They have a section for investigating bogus claims, mcdojos and other martial foolery. It is heavily moderated.

There is YMAS (Your martial arts sucks forum) which is very lightly moderated and it is best to sharpen your verbal swords before posting there.

Newbietown is a safe zone that is very heavily moderated and no trolling or harassing the posters is allowed.

There are also several forums for serious training discussions on exercise, striking and grappling.

Depending on what you are looking for you can probably find it there.

I would say one of the core beliefs of that site is sparring/aliveness. It leans heavily to combative sports, MMA, Muay Thai, BJJ, boxing and wrestling. Arts where as least a significant portion of the practitioners are willing to get into the ring or on the mats and compete. The 'too deadly to spar argument' will get you a new one reamed out very quickly.

If you make any claims be sure you can back them up with proof. Nothing is taken for granted and sifu sez is not a valid argument. :eek:

To a large degree its not about how well the top 10% can use their art, its about well the average Joe can use it. Again this why combative sports get a lot of respect, because its easy to see how well something works for the average guy when watching white belts roll.

I rather enjoy it. :D

Shaolinlueb
02-11-2009, 09:08 AM
i was there for a month.

what i leanrted from bullshido
MMA ring fights are exactly like the street, showing MMA IS AWESOME.

BJJ is the end all of end all CAUSE ALL FIGHTS END UP ON THE GROUND NO MATTER WHAT YOU TRAIN.

so i left, they were idiots.

1bad65
02-11-2009, 09:10 AM

BJJ is the end all of end all CAUSE ALL FIGHTS END UP ON THE GROUND NO MATTER WHAT YOU TRAIN.

Then you have the reading comprehension skills of Tom Fox.

But notice the JFS/Osiris streetfight went right to the ground, didn't it? ;)

m1k3
02-11-2009, 09:15 AM
i was there for a month.

English isn't your first language is it?

MasterKiller
02-11-2009, 09:15 AM

And yet, Osiris couldn't pull off a submission and had to end it with a bite to the fingers.

m1k3
02-11-2009, 09:25 AM
English isn't your first language is it?

I went back to edit this and it wouldn't let me. A better answer is that you probably spent most of your time in Your Martial Art Sucks, which is a general discussion and comedy forum. There is a huge amount of drivel posted there, some very good stuff and some good humor.

You need to check out the other forums to get a better feel for the site and what it has to offer.

Me, I spend a lot of time in YMAS because I enjoy the verbal sparring and there are some very good people who post there.

Bullshido Forum
A dark sweaty locker room
Deep thoughts can be found :D

Shaolinlueb
02-11-2009, 09:26 AM

this was like..... i want to say 5 years ago, and my martial arts knowledge wasn't that great at all either, so......... :) i did not see the JFS/Osiris fight. probably wasnt that good anyways :o

I went back to edit this and it wouldn't let me. A better answer is that you probably spent most of your time in Your Martial Art Sucks, which is a general discussion and comedy forum. There is a huge amount of drivel posted there, some very good stuff and some good humor.

You need to check out the other forums to get a better feel for the site and what it has to offer.

Me, I spend a lot of time in YMAS because I enjoy the verbal sparring and there are some very good people who post there.

Bullshido Forum
A dark sweaty locker room
Deep thoughts can be found :D

see above answer to other question.

*edit
i did see this fight. eh

CFT
02-11-2009, 09:28 AM
They have a section for investigating bogus claims, mcdojos and other martial foolery. It is heavily moderated. I think that the members that DO investigate bogus teachers/frauds/etc. do a good job. They seem to have passed info. to law enforcement, attended pre-trials, trials, etc. In that respect Bullshido is functioning 100%.

David Jamieson
02-11-2009, 09:32 AM
I think that the members that DO investigate bogus teachers/frauds/etc. do a good job. They seem to have passed info. to law enforcement, attended pre-trials, trials, etc. In that respect Bullshido is functioning 100%.

They did have one guy (Browning?) who actually does anything of merit and a clamouring throng below that.

they haven't really done much in that respect except point out the obvious, which you will find in any martial arts site.

bullshido likes to put themselves out there as the guardians of this or that, but in reality, it's one more crapfest in a sea of crapfests.

anyway, I guess I've had my say. Fred, by all means check the place out for yourself. It's the best way to get to know something.

CFT
02-11-2009, 11:06 AM
Yes, Samuel Browning. He is a practicing lawyer/solicitor so he knows the ins/outs of dealing with police, prosecutors, etc. Various people have volunteered their time to check out facts/assertions for him particularly in other geographies.

Even "our own" Tom Kagan has attended some court hearings/trials.

So it's not just a one man band + hangers on, though I'm not belittling his efforts.

I don't hang out there. As mentioned it is noisy and the argument moves on too quickly (a bit like slashdot and other VERY popular sites). This forum seems to have the right tempo for me.

1bad65
02-11-2009, 11:13 AM
i did not see the JFS/Osiris fight. probably wasnt that good anyways :o

It was all worth it if you ever dealt with JFS. Seeing him get embarrassed by a guy 80lbs lighter than him was hilarious.

1bad65
02-11-2009, 11:16 AM
And yet, Osiris couldn't pull off a submission and had to end it with a bite to the fingers.

Having JFS mounted and punching him in the face until he quit did the job just fine.

As for the alleged bite, it would have happened when JFS went for an eye gouge while mounted.

In a streetfight, say you have a guy mounted and space to strike. Would you risk losing that position to go for a sub?

David Jamieson
02-11-2009, 11:20 AM
Having JFS mounted and punching him in the face until he quit did the job just fine.

As for the alleged bite, it would have happened when JFS went for an eye gouge while mounted.

In a streetfight, say you have a guy mounted and space to strike. Would you risk losing that position to go for a sub?

did we watch that same video?

osiris runs at jfs in a football tackle.

jfs ties him up and then passively lies there while osiris struggles away, all the while annatrocity (in full superhero garb) is being paranoid about fighting in a parking lot and wanting to go to a field behind somewhere.

Omar stands there passively waiting for the chaos to subside.

Osiris and fs break it up and anna and osiris and one otehr all pile into her little jeep and drive away shouting epithets at Omar and JFS.

lol, nobody had a proud moment there, it was like a modern episode of the keystone cops without the cops and without the humour. lol

MasterKiller
02-11-2009, 11:56 AM
As for the alleged bite, it would have happened when JFS went for an eye gouge while mounted. Alleged. Sheesh. It's right there in video.

In a streetfight, say you have a guy mounted and space to strike. Would you risk losing that position to go for a sub? No, but Osiris' performance in that video is hardly a textbook for how to conduct a street fight. In a street fight, I wouldn't try a flying TaeKwonDo kick as my opening move.

sanjuro_ronin
02-11-2009, 12:10 PM
There was nothing for anyone to be proud of in that fiasco.
Period.

1bad65
02-11-2009, 12:37 PM
osiris runs at jfs in a football tackle.

That worked. Bad form or not, he took down a 'master' 80lbs heavier than him.

jfs ties him up and then passively lies there while osiris struggles away,

I wouldn't call flailing your legs around being passive. You also missed those clean punches to JFS' face once his arms tired out and he let go of Osiris' head.

Osiris and fs break it up and anna and osiris and one otehr all pile into her little jeep and drive away shouting epithets at Omar and JFS.

You missed JFS repeatedly calling Osiris a 'n*****' too. Don't forget that part.

You either have serious problems with your eyes and ears, or you are trying to accomplish some serious revisionist history.

1bad65
02-11-2009, 12:39 PM
No, but Osiris' performance in that video is hardly a textbook for how to conduct a street fight. In a street fight, I wouldn't try a flying TaeKwonDo kick as my opening move.

You mentioned his not getting a sub, and I was referring to that as well.

While I agree the kick was not a great thing to do, he still fought a 'master' 80lbs heavier than him and walked away unscathed, unlike JFS who was bleeding.

MasterKiller
02-11-2009, 12:40 PM
unlike JFS who was bleeding.
From an "alleged" bite.

1bad65
02-11-2009, 12:42 PM
Period.

And it all started because Omar agreed to streetfight a woman. That's the bottom line right there.

1bad65
02-11-2009, 12:44 PM
From an "alleged" bite.

Again, I was referring to the post that said "what i leanrted from bullshido
MMA ring fights are exactly like the street, showing MMA IS AWESOME." So we both agree that his statement was wrong then? As Osiris drew blood using a technique you could not use in 'sport fight', correct?

sanjuro_ronin
02-11-2009, 12:45 PM
And it all started because Omar agreed to streetfight a woman. That's the bottom line right there.

Well, the woman part is still debatable.

I know, I know, Sorry, couldn't help it !
:D

MasterKiller
02-11-2009, 12:45 PM

Women start sh1t all the time. They aren't immune to reprecussions from their actions.

MasterKiller
02-11-2009, 12:46 PM
Again, I was referring to the post that said people at BS say only ring training is useful in the street. So we both agree that his statement was wrong then? As Osiris drew blood using a technique you could not use in 'sport fight', correct?

I didn't make the statement, so I don't care.

1bad65
02-11-2009, 12:47 PM
Women start sh1t all the time. They aren't immune to reprecussions from their actions.

So, you don't think agreeing to meet a woman for a streetfight over Internet BS is ridiculous?

1bad65
02-11-2009, 12:48 PM
I didn't make the statement, so I don't care.

Bull****. When I refuted his statement, YOU posted referring to my reply to him.

sanjuro_ronin
02-11-2009, 12:49 PM
So, you don't think agreeing to meet a woman for a streetfight over Internet BS is ridiculous?

The whole thing was BS, that was just one part of it, everything leading up to it was BS and everything that happened during was BS.

MasterKiller

Generally, I'd say meeting anyone for streetfight over Interent BS is ridculous, but sometimes things need to be settled. Just because she is a woman, she doesn't get a free pass.

1bad65
Then you criticized Osiris for not getting a sub, then said you wouldn't have given up the position either!

1bad65
02-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Generally, I'd say meeting anyone for streetfight over Interent BS is ridculous, but sometimes things need to be settled. Just because she is a woman, she doesn't get a free pass.

So, there are certain things that are said on the Internet that COULD compell you to meet a woman for a streetfight? :eek:

Exadon
02-11-2009, 12:51 PM

I am not sure of the full details of what went on. But as stated above

It takes 2 people to fight. and 2 people to meet up with each other to fight. Male or Female makes no difference.

1bad65
02-11-2009, 12:52 PM
The whole thing was BS, that was just one part of it, everything leading up to it was BS and everything that happened during was BS.

I agree it was a cluster****, but seeing JFS get his was hilarious.

1bad65
02-11-2009, 12:53 PM
Male or Female makes no difference.

Then we were raised different.

Look, if you are assaulted by a woman, it's one thing. But agreeing to meet one for a fight over words typed on the Internet, is a completely different story.

MasterKiller
02-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Bull****. When I refuted his statement, YOU posted referring to my reply to him.

i was there for a month.

Your comment applies to his assertion that "BJJ is the end all of end all CAUSE ALL FIGHTS END UP ON THE GROUND NO MATTER WHAT YOU TRAIN."

My comment was in reference to his BJJ skills not providing a submission. I made no comment, nor did you, in reference to ring vs sport.

David Jamieson
02-11-2009, 12:56 PM
Hey Fred, you learning anything here? :D

MasterKiller
02-11-2009, 12:56 PM
So, there are certain things that are said on the Internet that COULD compell you to meet a woman for a streetfight? :eek:

No one is above an ass whooping.

If she agrees to it, that's her call.

sanjuro_ronin
02-11-2009, 12:57 PM
I am not sure of the full details of what went on. But as stated above

It takes 2 people to fight. and 2 people to meet up with each other to fight. Male or Female makes no difference.

Actually, at least to me, it makes a HUGE difference.

Exadon
02-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Then we were raised different.

Look, if you are assaulted by a woman, it's one thing. But agreeing to meet one for a fight over words typed on the Internet, is a completely different story.

My point is, the woman is just as much as at fault as a man. Why should the sex matter?

I would never street fight anyone I met online. I would agree to a fair spar at the most (and a friendly one at that) to learn and grow my skills
If a female chooses to put herself in that situation then she is at fault. Just the same as if a male did.

On a side note If my female teacher would meet someone over a forum for the street fight (that is a big IF because she clearly never would)… I would be praying for the person she met to fight.

1bad65
02-11-2009, 12:59 PM

It takes a real tough guy to agree to fight a girl over Internet BS. :rolleyes:

1bad65
02-11-2009, 01:00 PM

A real man has spoken.

Exadon
02-11-2009, 01:01 PM

Maybe the way I said it came out wrong. What I was trying to say was she is just as much at fault. Like said before there is nothing to be proud of from anyone.

sanjuro_ronin
02-11-2009, 01:02 PM
A real man has spoken.

I am just old fashioned, that's all.
yeah I know a couple of girls that can beat me in a sport match and probably in a real fight too, if I only had my pride to lose.
Just don't have it in me to turn any woman's face into mincemeat.

MasterKiller
02-11-2009, 01:03 PM
It takes a real tough guy to agree to fight a girl over Internet BS. :rolleyes:

It doesn't make any difference what the fight is about. If a woman says she wants to fight, and she makes statements to instigate that fight, I see nothing wrong with giving her what she wants.

Men don't get a pass for being dumb. Women shouldn't either.

sanjuro_ronin
Maybe the way I said it came out wrong. What I was trying to say was she is just as much at fault. Like said before there is nothing to be proud of from anyone.

Fighting a women is a lose-lose situation,
If you lose, you lost to a woman.
If you win, you beat on a woman.

1bad65
My point is, the woman is just as much as at fault as a man. Why should the sex matter?

You really believe that, don't you?

1bad65
02-11-2009, 01:05 PM
It doesn't make any difference what the fight is about. If a woman says she wants to fight, and she makes statements to instigate that fight, I see nothing wrong with giving her what she wants.

That's pathetic.

1bad65
02-11-2009, 01:05 PM

This is apparently news to some people.

MasterKiller
02-11-2009, 01:06 PM
I am just old fashioned, that's all.

That's the same mentality that keeps women's pay low, and prevents them from breaking through glass ceilings.

They are either equal and accountable despite their sex, or they are not.

sanjuro_ronin
02-11-2009, 01:06 PM
That's the same mentality that keeps women's pay low, and prevents them from breaking through glass ceilings.

No, its the mentality that keeps their face in one piece.

MasterKiller
02-11-2009, 01:07 PM
That's pathetic.

Living in some half-baked fantasy world where you get to play protector to the weak sex is pathetic and offensive.

Exadon
02-11-2009, 01:08 PM

I don’t agree (at least from a sparing sense)
If I lost to Lu Mei (female teacher at my school) I would not feel as if I "lost to a woman"

Although I enjoy your many beautiful female pictures you post (feel free to add some to your next post) women are not just beautiful objects to look at...and thus
I don’t believe losing to a woman is shameful.

Is meeting one over the Internet to street fight shameful? Ofcourse. I think the female should feel just as much shame for putting her life at risk for drama over the internet.

Like they say when you play with fire you will get burned. Both persons in the street fight knew what they were getting into. Would I ever meet a woman in a street fight? Ofcourse not, I would never meet a male either.

Would I ever safely spar a woman? Yes I would. I respect that there are many skilled woman in martial arts who could whoop many (or at least mine) @sses :)

MasterKiller
02-11-2009, 01:09 PM
No, its the mentality that keeps their face in one piece.

The lesson then is for them to not agree to fight with people capable of breaking their face, not that they should be excluded from learning the same lessons as me simply because of their sex.

sanjuro_ronin
02-11-2009, 01:09 PM
If I lost to Lu Mei (female teacher at my school) I would not feel as if I "lost to a woman"

Although I enjoy your many beautiful female pictures you post (feel free to add some to your next post)

Is meeting one over the Internet to street fight shameful? Ofcourse. I think the female should feel just as much shame for putting her life at risk for drama over the internet.

Like they say when you play with fire you will get burned. Both persons in the street fight knew what they were getting into. Would I ever meet a woman in a street fight? Ofcourse not, I would never meet a male either.

Would I ever safely spar a woman? Yes I would. I respect that there are many skilled woman in martial arts who could whoop many (or at least mine) @sses :)

We aren't talking about sparring, that is different, to go easy on them is to short change their ability to fight and protect themselves.
That is not proper or acceptable.

sanjuro_ronin
02-11-2009, 01:10 PM
The lesson then is for them to not agree to fight with people capable of breaking their face, not that they should be excluded from learning the same lessons as me simply because of their sex.

Ok, LOL !
If that works for you I can live with that.

1bad65
02-11-2009, 01:11 PM
Sanjuro is right, we are not talking about sparring or training, we are talking about fighting women.

1bad65
02-11-2009, 01:13 PM
Ok, LOL !
If that works for you I can live with that.

He better be careful though. Alot of people, including law enforcement, would likely have issues with a grown man hitting a girl on the street.

Exadon
02-11-2009, 01:13 PM
We aren't talking about sparring, that is different, to go easy on them is to short change their ability to fight and protect themselves.
That is not proper or acceptable.

I agree, I might have missed something but I never said anything about going easy on them.

And also agree that sparing is different. In the context of a street fight as I stated above both persons should feel shame for the stupid acts they did.

Our point of views maybe different on it, but I think neither of us would street fight a woman.

So I guess that we can agree on

I would also never street fight anyone unless my life depended on it , and believe internet drama is not worth physical harm

Exadon
02-11-2009, 01:15 PM

pretty much sums up what I have been trying to say in a nice short sentence

sanjuro_ronin
02-11-2009, 01:15 PM
To me, when I think of a fight outside of a match, I think that my ass is on the line and as such, I will turn you into a bloody mass of left over canoli, I don't see me doing that to ANYONE over internet drama, much less a woman.
When I think of fighting in the street I think of one survivor and one trip to the hospital, or worse.
So why would I do that with anyone, much less a woman?
Now, if someone wants to "cross hands" or test skills, that's all good.
Even a woman, to an extent.

Exadon
02-11-2009, 01:16 PM
He better be careful though. Alot of people, including law enforcement, would likely have issues with a grown man hitting a girl on the street.

I don't think you have to worry about MK starting street fights with women anytime soon :)

1bad65
02-11-2009, 01:18 PM
I don't think you have to worry about MK starting street fights with women anytime soon :)

As long as they don't cross the line he set on Internet BS.

MasterKiller
02-11-2009, 01:19 PM

That's just because they have the same outdated ideas about masculinity as yourself.

In a court of law, if two people agree to fight, both are equally culpable for the reprecussions of their actions, regardless of gender.

MasterKiller
02-11-2009, 01:22 PM
As long as they don't cross the line he set on Internet BS.

I can always just cop-out and say "I don't travel for fights." That works well for some people.

1bad65
02-11-2009, 04:16 PM
I can always just cop-out and say "I don't travel for fights." That works well for some people.

Nor I do drop challenges.

Notice how I'm not called an idiot like JFS, Osiris, Rudy, Annatrocity, Omar, etc for participating in such foolishness. Do you have some longing to join their ranks?

Lucas
02-11-2009, 04:44 PM
who here has ever been seriously attacked by a woman on the street that knew how to fight? and did you let her send you to the hospital, or did you kick her ass?

im guessing no one here has ever been in this situation.

Lucas
02-11-2009, 04:59 PM
when i think about this more, IF some chick attacked me for a reason I dont deserve, and she knew what she was doing and how to fight, I would drop her as fast as i could, just like anyone else.

just some hussy throwing slaps and trying to knee my nuts......thats tricky. you can try to restrain her, hoping that she wont call rape, or you can push her down until she stops. or you can run, or you can call the cops.

its the hussy's that dont deserve to be hit.

though some hard gangbanger who can hurt a man needs to be put in check.

David Jamieson
02-11-2009, 05:09 PM
annatrocity is only a girl by technicality.

she's not a soft and lovely or even a plump and tasty.

more like a "nasty thing wtf is that?" lol

sorry anna, you bring it on yourself. :D

Reverend Tap
02-11-2009, 05:23 PM
That's just because they have the same outdated ideas about masculinity as yourself.

In a court of law, if two people agree to fight, both are equally culpable for the reprecussions of their actions, regardless of gender.

Quoted for emphasis.

1bad65
02-11-2009, 06:30 PM

No, she was born a woman. She also fights in MMA and kickboxing in women's divisions.

In your world; did Omar, JFS, and Rudy bring it on themselves as well?

1bad65
02-11-2009, 06:33 PM
Lucas, it's not about being attacked by a woman. It's about agreeing to meet her for a street fight over words typed on the Internet. :rolleyes: Some people think this is acceptable, normal behavior.

Exadon
02-11-2009, 06:53 PM
Lucas, it's not about being attacked by a woman. It's about agreeing to meet her for a street fight over words typed on the Internet. :rolleyes: Some people think this is acceptable, normal behavior.

I don't think everyone ever said that, where was that said?

1bad65
02-11-2009, 07:58 PM
I don't think everyone ever said that, where was that said?

I posted this:

His reply:

He also posted these as well:

Exadon
02-11-2009, 08:02 PM
yup, I was there when it was all posted, I do not think MK's msg was that it was normal behavior.
I think by saying

Generally, I'd say meeting anyone for streetfight over Interent BS is ridculous,

he is saying that it is not normal...but bull **** and ridculous.

also by saying "but sometimes" means...it is not normal but sometimes it happens.

anyway seems like this is a silly fight to begin with. You have a different point of view then we do. That's all there is too if

MasterKiller
02-11-2009, 08:37 PM
Is it acceptable, normal behavior to fight a man over internet BS?

Is it acceptable, normal behavior for a woman to fight a woman over internet BS?

Is it more acceptable, normal behavior for the woman to fight the man, but less acceptable, normal behavior for the man to fight the woman?

Which is the greater offense?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

1bad65
02-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Two men street fighting over Internet bs is stupid. But it's even worse when a man agrees to fight a woman over it. Is this hard to comprehend?

1bad65
02-11-2009, 09:09 PM
also by saying "but sometimes" means...it is not normal but sometimes it happens.

It should NEVER happen.

1bad65
02-11-2009, 09:12 PM
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

Then why do you face more serious charges if you assault an elderly person, or a disabled person? What about hate crimes?

Exadon
02-11-2009, 09:13 PM
It should NEVER happen.

Right, and? it happens clearly.
no one said it should happen.

and ahh I got dragged into an internet drama. Im out of this one.

Reverend Tap
02-11-2009, 09:28 PM
Then why do you face more serious charges if you assault an elderly person, or a disabled person? What about hate crimes?
None of this has been about assault, though. A fight, planned and agreed upon by both parties in advance, is a bit of a different animal.

Assault is wrong, end of story. But if two people want to meet up and duke it out and they're both fine with this, no matter how stupid their reasons, that's ultimately their business, totally regardless of what happens to be between their legs (provided they don't cause harm to anyone else, of course).

MasterKiller
02-11-2009, 09:33 PM
None of this has been about assault, though. A fight, planned and agreed upon by both parties in advance, is a bit of a different animal.

Assault is wrong, end of story. But if two people want to meet up and duke it out and they're both fine with this, no matter how stupid their reasons, that's ultimately their business, totally regardless of what happens to be between their legs (provided they don't cause harm to anyone else, of course).

Exactly.

What's wrong with this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg-_hiFKdsU

he is clearly dropping bombs on her, trying to hurt her.

What's the difference between this, and an agreed-upon fight in a backyard?

Water Dragon
02-12-2009, 08:25 PM
I would never hit a woman, but I'd slap the sh!t outta b!tch.

MasterKiller
02-12-2009, 08:52 PM
I would never hit a woman, but I'd slap the sh!t outta b!tch.

The Chris Rock joke is "I'll never hit a woman, but I'll shake the hell out of one."

Take off the parachute pants and update your pop-culture references.:p

Water Dragon
02-12-2009, 08:54 PM
I said what I intended to say.

And yeah, I saw that show too.

Songshan
02-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Just read around the Bullshido forums...you will see in their eyes only MMA/UFC type styles work and everything else is fake or doesn't. They post vids from time to time downing karate, TKD, Kung Fu, etc. :rolleyes:

golden arhat
02-13-2009, 02:19 AM
Just read around the Bullshido forums...you will see in their eyes only MMA/UFC type styles work and everything else is fake or doesn't. They post vids from time to time downing karate, TKD, Kung Fu, etc. :rolleyes:

they post MMA sucks video's aswell....

golgo
02-13-2009, 06:00 AM
Wow, threads really change topic fast around here these days.

My favorite cereal is Honey Bunches of Oats, in case anyone was wondering.

Knifefighter
02-13-2009, 01:55 PM

Why would he try a submission from the mount? He did exactly what he should have done in that situation. Stabilized his position, defended an eye gouge attempt, and controlled Springer until he decided to let him up. The only things he might have done differently would to have not let him up and rained down some elbows into his face until he was out or turned over to give up the RNC.

bawang
02-13-2009, 04:12 PM
i thought mister john f springer was a badass mofo who can kill a man with his pee
when i saw the youtube video i was so depressed lol
i hope he is doing good in real life

Kansuke
02-13-2009, 05:18 PM
Maybe he's joined the Masons

Wildwoo
02-13-2009, 06:01 PM

she's not a soft and lovely or even a plump and tasty.

more like a "nasty thing wtf is that?" lol

I'll fight a chick:D
I mounted my girlfriend/ adversary just last night and rocked her to sleep I did I did.:rolleyes: butt Back to Bullshido I was there for about five seconds when some god blessed person began to lecture me as if I were a five year old so I politely suggested he copulate with himself and skedaddled.

For those of you that are interested I'm four times as tough over the internet than I am in person, plus I have the strength of ten beefy Shaolin pitbull-bulldogs on a kung fu forum!

"You know I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it, you know it!"- Michael Jackson

Wildwoo
02-13-2009, 06:05 PM
i thought mister john f springer was a badass mofo who can kill a man with his pee

I enjoyed his oh so eloquent use of the N word when all else failed! Master racist!!:eek:

1bad65
02-14-2009, 07:18 AM
My experience was that if you respecfully disagree with their established dogma then your posts will be deleted, but their responses to your posts will be selectively kept up to try to discredit you. Its not a place for discussion. Its more like a cult where people repeat what the leader says under fear of not being accepted.

Do you have any proof of that?

Rudy Abel claimed he and JFS had posts deleted, when asked on the open forum to name ONE post that was deleted, he could not come up with one.

From the posts I have determined that 3 people on that site regularly spar and that they don't do it well.

Then you don't pay attention well. There are several active fighters on that site. Just check out their Youtube account and Throwdown section, you will see alot of vids from Throwdowns.

I have a friend who is a Chinese martial arts teacher with sword scars on him from challenges.

Prove it.

I find that the best fighters are soft spoken.

I've found most Internet TMA guys are not. ;) However, unlike actual fighters, they don't have proof they've actually fought.

I wouldn't say Floyd Mayweather is humble or soft-spoken. ;)

They seem to believe that in all the challange matches and cultural exchanges between China and Japan since the Shang Dynasty, that this is the first time Kung fu has encountered Jujitsu.

The guy who had a challenge match with John Marsh sure looked like he had never encountered BJJ before. It cost him a broken arm and $5k.

While he was a moron to post an open challenge for the $5k, at least he had proof he fought in a challenge match, unlike about 99.99% of the guys who claim on the Internet to have fought in them.

Most of it involved standing locks and throws with quick breaks for groundwork. Thats combat.

Proving you know nothing about 'combat'.

SifuAbel
02-14-2009, 08:07 AM
You are a lying sack of ****. We had posts altered on various occasions. And how exactly are we going to prove it now, idiot? We don't have the originals. And on MORE than a few occasions we had our signatures and avatars changed. THAT many people know.

If anyone wants to see an example of the "skill' at TDs, just click on the link in my sig.

You are delusional.

Kansuke
02-14-2009, 08:21 AM
If anyone wants to see an example of the "skill' .

Should they reference your 'tap to ear-pull' glory as an example of "skill?" fat boy?

Kansuke
02-14-2009, 08:22 AM
As for "throwdowns" I do that in China. ]

How is everything there since the earthquake? Is that big, ugly statue of Mao still there in the center of the city?

1bad65
02-14-2009, 08:33 AM
You are a lying sack of ****. We had posts altered on various occasions. And how exactly are we going to prove it now, idiot? We don't have the originals. And on MORE than a few occasions we had our signatures and avatars changed. THAT many people know.

Shut up you one-eared monkey.

You were asked repeatedly to show just one post, and you could not.

You change people's avatars on your abortion of a site.

Weren't you busted over on Bullshido using multiple accounts? ;)
As a matter of fact, your ***** Tom Fox got caught doing that as well.

As for skill, we all saw you get owned by a BJJ white belt you swore you going to not only beat up, but "I look forward to ****ing on your face" and you were gonna "royaly fvck anthony's a**hole" :eek:

1bad65
02-14-2009, 08:37 AM
I applied the central idea of BJJ which is position to 18 positions, on the ground, crouched and standing.

It is? :confused:

In my years of practicing BJJ, I seemed to have missed that. :rolleyes:

1bad65
02-14-2009, 08:39 AM
Fine, you do, you are cool and a good boy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6zeRebcNTc

Who had the balls to post video, and not just TALK about sword-wielding challenge matches? :rolleyes:

1bad65
02-14-2009, 08:40 AM
I just opened an MMA class and its going well. I applied the central idea of BJJ ....

Who is your BJJ instructor?

What belt are you in BJJ?

1bad65
02-14-2009, 08:46 AM
You seem to have missed a lot. This is why you aren't worth talking to.

Is this your way of not backing up your ridiculous challenge claims? And not posting your BJJ experience? No wonder you hate Bullshido, they want proof to ridiculous claims like yours.

The BJJ rank and instructor question is one any LEGIT gym owner/instructor will answer.

1bad65
02-14-2009, 08:48 AM
You seem to have missed a lot.

I didn't miss getting my blue belt from Rolles Gracie Jr.

Or getting paid as an instructor for pro fighters.

What's your credentials?

IronWeasel
02-14-2009, 09:01 AM
Do you have any proof of that?

Yeah! Where's the video of posts being deleted?!?!?

Shaolinlueb
02-14-2009, 09:30 AM
Living in some half-baked fantasy world where you get to play protector to the weak sex is pathetic and offensive.

/thread

/chris brown thread

;)

IronWeasel
02-14-2009, 09:45 AM
. Male or Female makes no difference.

This is still about the fighting....right?

IronWeasel
02-14-2009, 09:52 AM

Right.

I would only fight a woman if she took my job.

bawang
02-14-2009, 10:05 AM
how are you a instructor 1bad your sparring was so bad i can not believe
people should give proff when they type something claim but DAMMMMM u suck lol

Exadon
02-14-2009, 10:29 AM
This is still about the fighting....right?
you took my quote out of context . But regardless, this debate was settled a few post back.

in short, a whoman with free will made a stupid choice and should suffer the same fate is if a man made the same choice. Partaking in a street fight due to drama over the Internet is foolish. If you do just that then I feel no more remorse for a female compared to a male.

On a side note, most student creeds state that you will never fight unless in self defense.

1bad65
02-14-2009, 12:18 PM
how are you a instructor 1bad your sparring was so bad i can not believe
people should give proff when they type something claim but DAMMMMM u suck lol

I've already said that wasn't my best. But I had the balls to post it. And notice that unlike Rudy, I wasn't making the rounds on Internet forums for years talking myself up and dropping e-challenges.

I'm not a paid instructor, sorry for the misunderstanding. I've been paid to corner fighters. That involves warming them up, wrapping their hands, going to wiegh-ins and rules meetings, and being a cornerman between rounds, etc. Often times I have to travel out of town for this as well, so I have been compensated.

Where can we see video of you?

1bad65
02-14-2009, 12:21 PM
On a side note, most student creeds state that you will never fight unless in self defense.

Some people are obviously not taught that. Mere words on the 'Net justify a fight to them.

Of course I agree with you that fights over e-drama are foolish.

jo
02-14-2009, 12:47 PM

Springer was a joke from the get go.

- jo

jo
02-14-2009, 12:52 PM

Yeah, and big bad Southern Mantis Master and Special Forces MasterKIllah Springer cried to get up like the beyotch he proved to be.

No eyes gouged out, no trachea's crushed, no pressure points, no skill...just "You have to let me up"...and once on his feet, Springer was true to form...spewing racist remarks and being a punk.

- jo

SifuAbel
02-14-2009, 05:35 PM
I've already said that wasn't my best. But I had the balls to post it. And notice that unlike Rudy, I wasn't making the rounds on Internet forums for years talking myself up and dropping e-challenges.
I'm not a paid instructor, sorry for the misunderstanding. I've been paid to corner fighters. That involves warming them up, wrapping their hands, going to wiegh-ins and rules meetings, and being a cornerman between rounds, etc. Often times I have to travel out of town for this as well, so I have been compensated.

its easy to misunderstand when your own words betray you.

I didn't miss getting my blue belt from Rolles Gracie Jr.

Or getting paid as an instructor for pro fighters.

Sorry, being a do-boy doesn't get you MA points on this board, Mr. Tinky winky. none of that puts you on the level of instructor AT ALL. Another delusion.

And as far as you not dropping e challenges, thats a load. So far you've dropped at least five that I know of. Any time you counter an argument with " come to my gym, and i'll blah blah blah." is you dropping a challenge. You've most recently done it to MK. And the answer after seeing your video should always be, "Sorry I don't travel to fight weak, delusional, misfits that would crumble like fetta cheese. "

My fight with tony wasn't a disgrace or a shame. It was a fight with two men, no drama or BS during the fight. The real drama came when your boy tried to inflate it to match his over inflated ego.

The difference between you and me as far as the videos is quite clear.

I don't define myself by this one fight. All you saw there was a guy that was well past his prime with chronic osteoarthritis in both knees go up against a 300 pound monster. That part was actually cool. Two guys at 40 going at it. As a I said, well past prime. I cannot define myself by one out of a thousand rounds.

You, on the other hand, will never HAVE a prime. For you that time is long gone and ill spent. That video IS the height of your skill. It was taken recently. There is no best day for you. There is no video of you winning anything ever. Or one of you ever being somewhat good.

re quoted for emphasis link below.

Where do I begin.............

Wow, that was terrible. I was actually hoping that it would be better than this.

If you seriously think you've got anything at all, then there is no point to arguing with you .

Your delusion is complete.

I suggest you stop egging people on about coming to get you and let it rest. You WILL eventually get someone tired enough or ****ed off enough to go to you and you will have nothing to back it up with. Seriously, dude, save yourself the trouble. You're gonna get slaughtered.

You've got years of work ahead of you before you are even semi good.

Big, bowling, off balance punches which are true haymakers. A dopey dopey dope gate. Reactions that are too late and too slow.

How anyone could have a skinny body and still be pudgy is beyond me.

I'm just not going to entertain your comments any more. There's no use. You're mentally impaired if you think you're a match for anyone with that, much less me.

My view of you now is like that of what I see for unkokusai, I just feel sorry for you. As one would feel sorry for someone ranting in a loony bin. You can't blame them for the things they say, its just crazy talk that you can't take seriously.

I guess this level of mental impairment would explain the depths of which you go to just to antagonize people. Just to satisfy a delusional self image. This video ends all that and brings you into a stark cold light. You need help. Anything you, or anyone defending you, can say from now on will lead back to this video.

SifuAbel
02-14-2009, 05:37 PM
Yeah! Where's the video of posts being deleted?!?!?

LMAO!! classic.

SifuAbel
02-14-2009, 05:40 PM
Yeah, and big bad Southern Mantis Master and Special Forces MasterKIllah Springer cried to get up like the beyotch he proved to be.

No eyes gouged out, no trachea's crushed, no pressure points, no skill...just "You have to let me up"...and once on his feet, Springer was true to form...spewing racist remarks and being a punk.

- jo

weren't you the one he outed as a fraud? conflict of interest much?

Kansuke
02-14-2009, 07:36 PM
Recovered quickly and the economy is strong from where I stand. Lots of money and opportunities here. Mao is still there, although he's greatly overshadowed by the new Tianfu square which is beautiful. I don't see anyone looking at Mao, only the bus station in front of him and the colored fountains in the main square. Change is constant and growth is fast.

I just opened an MMA class and its going well. I applied the central idea of BJJ which is position to 18 positions, on the ground, crouched and standing. Doing lots of drills transitioning. Mostly its from Taiji. Lots of resistance drills.

Sounds good. I had some of the best (and hottest) food ever in Chengdu back in '95.

Good luck with the class.

1bad65
02-14-2009, 11:46 PM
Come on monkey-boy, tell us why you cry about Bullshido supposedly banning people who don't tow the line and you do the exact same thing. Tell us why you change avatars, yet whine about Bullshido doing it.

You can talk **** about me til the cows come home, but remember this: It's better have people think you suck, than show up for an e-challenge and prove it.

As for me fighting, if SifuExcuses' ***** Tom Fox is a man of his word, we will see me and him fighting this summer. Both Tom and his wife have said he will be coming to Austin this summer for that very purpose.

1bad65
02-14-2009, 11:50 PM
weren't you the one he outed as a fraud? conflict of interest much?

Actually JFS got outed as a fraud on Bullshido for teaching crappling. Ironically enough, I believe it was Anthony who outed him.

Then he kicked your ass. :D

1bad65
02-15-2009, 12:02 AM
It was a fight with two men, no drama or BS during the fight.

Yeah, you saved the BS for AFTER the fight. You know, like not shaking hands, making excuses, demanding a rematch, continuing to drop more e-challenges.

I don't define myself by this one fight.

Everyone else does.

All you saw there was a guy that was well past his prime with chronic osteoarthritis in both knees...

So thats the excuse now, chronic osteoartritis. :rolleyes:

That part was actually cool.

The part where your fat ass tapped to an 'ear grind' was the best.

Two guys at 40 going at it.

And one gassing out in under a minute.

I cannot define myself by one out of a thousand rounds.

Well we can. Unless you have more video of your other thousands of rounds. :rolleyes: Or video of your 'backwater challenge matches'. :)

There is no video of you winning anything ever...

I don't see any video of you winning. ;)

SifuAbel
02-15-2009, 01:28 PM
I feel sorry for you. You poor, poor, sad sack of a boy.

All of the above is just spun out whining. None of that means a **** thing. If you haven't noticed it yet, YOU are the village idiot here. Nobody cares what you have to say.

I don't run a "site". It was just a blog/forum to air opinions about bullshido without getting mobbed into oblivion. The only ones I messed with are the ones that deserved it. I noticed you NEVER dared join the fun.

Also, many on BS call what Anthony did to John a witch hunt that had no merit. He was trying his hardest to prove something that was in fact just an honorary title. I can't prove if something has been changed on a web site. No more that you can prove God wrote on a wall. Its impossible but you know that. Its called a cheap gimmick.

If you want to see people getting their stuff changed, all you have do is look at the trollshido or the mad cow quarantine. Its plain to see by anyone with two brain cells to rub together. You might want to borrow one so you can a have a pair.

1bad65
02-15-2009, 02:22 PM
I feel sorry for you. You poor, poor, sad sack of a boy.

Who was the one who spent over 5 years doing the "e-challenge and duck routine", only to tap out to an "ear grind" in under 2 minutes?

1bad65
02-15-2009, 02:27 PM
Let me get this straight: After now blaming your defeat on chronic osteoarthritis, why are you still over on Bullshido asking for a rematch and calling for even more e-challenges?

David Jamieson
02-16-2009, 07:38 AM
why don't you put up or shut up 1bad?
you seem to be going off about that the most.

I wonder if you are capable of living up to your own expectations?

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 07:58 AM
Let me get this straight: After now blaming your defeat on chronic osteoarthritis, why are you still over on Bullshido asking for a rematch and calling for even more e-challenges?

See, this where you demonstrate your lack of reading comprehension.

I rocked his ass with chronic osteoarthritis.

The only thing to "blame" was the stupidity of the ref giving Anthony a positional advantage at restart. I'm not the only one who has noticed that. I can't really blame anthony for that since I would do the same in the given circumstance.

As far as calling for more e challenges, so far its been a wonderful duckfest of people coming out saying they want to fight and are "coming over" yet are unable to get out of their own town, osirus, boyd, bsd, hedgehogey etc etc. Boyd, "needed two months to get his cardio up" and then vanished at game time. LMAO!!

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 08:04 AM

In a word , NO. He'll never fight anyone. Notice that the prerequisite for him dropping challenges is at least a two state barrier. He would NEVER dare drop the "come to my gym" challenge with a local. So far he's done it at least 5 times. The first one to my knowledge was JFS. My asking "where would he find you" lent him to make the same challenge to me which then ensued a ring around the rosy of "whoTF are you" games. I found out; he shat a brick. Before that it was " you'll just have to trust me to tell you my info AFTER you come to Austin". Talk about ultra puzzy.

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 08:08 AM
Requoted for emphasis

Okay. We tried bargaining. Then I attempted humiliation with gay jokes. Then I ignored you.

Let's try something else.

1bad65: What is it that you are hoping to accomplish with your continued bantering? You're in a quagmire. You have no respect here on this board because we all see you as a veritable flamethrower. Your original goal was to publish to the world that Rudy Abel sent out challenge matches left and right and never lived up to them. Well, he lived up to one. Then your goal changed and your mission was to ridicule him for the ear grind excuse. Then you became obsessed with Tom Fox or whatever. Now it's about Wolfgang.

It's really no wonder you're a Bush supporter. No, it's the WMD's. No, it's Iraqi Freedom. No, it's fighting them there so we don't have to fight them here.......LOL......

When you try to post something here, you're going to get ridiculed, just like your boxing video.

Do you really think that you can make some kind of point, achieve success, and gain something that will contribute to building character? You can, but there's really only one option: Suck it up, be a man, realize that you're involved in some kind of character-assassination that has a reflexive character-assassination backlash, evaluate the consequences, and walk away. This is about as simple as it gets. Get over your ego, move on, be kind, rewind.

There's nothing here, my man. You're not doing anything to benefit anybody; in all reality, all you're doing is harming others and yourself. It's bad karma. Can I appeal to your religion? Is this really the kind of compassion you espouse? Did Jesus and his disciples "ear grind" the merchants at the temple in Jerusalem after they overturned the tables and scales? Did they "ear grind" the servant of the high priest at Gethesemane? Did they call up the masters of the Pharisees to tell them that they were plotting against Christ? Did they supply video footage of the resurrection on demand?

Look. Nobody cares. The only reason mr. Fox is involved is that you're trashing him online.

Right now, you are like that dude on the Foot-Fist Way. You're OBSESSED, and you're not doing anything good. If you directed all of your passion here on this board to training, you'd be friggin' awesome man. UFC material.

Why don't you try to do something really astounding, beneficial, and something that demonstrated martial character? Do what every martial artist knows to do, from the moment he walks out hte door of his first lesson, but one you've clearly missed:

Just know when to walk away from a fight.

1bad65
02-16-2009, 08:18 AM

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not trolling Internet forums saying I have the "real MMA". I'm not trolling under multiple accounts, like "KungFuDoesWork".

I've admitted I'm a 37-year old GJJ blue belt hobbyist. I happen spar with guys at the gym, some are fighters. I hold my own. Nothing special.

If Rudy, or his ***** Tom Fox, or 'Rashad Smith' do show up, I'm ready to go right then and there.

1bad65
02-16-2009, 08:22 AM

Who tapped to an 'ear grind'? You or him?

Now STFU.

The only thing to "blame" was the stupidity of the ref giving Anthony a positional advantage at restart.

Actually you've blamed your knees, your ref, your clothes, the ring, your ear, and steroids. You also said you let him win. Did I miss any other excuses?

As far as calling for more e challenges, so far its been a wonderful duckfest of people coming out saying they want to fight and are "coming over" yet are unable to get out of their own town, osirus, boyd, bsd, hedgehogey etc etc. Boyd, "needed two months to get his cardio up" and then vanished at game time. LMAO!!

You forgot Knifefighter, Taylor, Bagua Bear, and Djimbe's intructor as well. :rolleyes:

And notice YOU are the common denominator here.

1bad65
02-16-2009, 08:26 AM
In a word , NO. He'll never fight anyone. Notice that the prerequisite for him dropping challenges is at least a two state barrier.

Oklahoma is two states away from Texas? :confused:

So far he's done it at least 5 times. The first one to my knowledge was JFS.

Got any proof of those allegations?

My asking "where would he find you" lent him to make the same challenge to me which then ensued a ring around the rosy of "whoTF are you" games. I found out; he shat a brick. Before that it was " you'll just have to trust me to tell you my info AFTER you come to Austin". Talk about ultra puzzy.

Yeah, I'm terrified of a fat guy who gassed out in under a minunte and taps to an 'ear grind'.

Dude, maybe you should spend less time crying on the 'Net and more time working. Once you get Anthony's $1000 show money, he has said he will gladly beat you AGAIN. ;)

Kansuke
02-16-2009, 08:49 AM

Oh...wow... I'll bet you wish you hadn't posted that

m1k3
02-16-2009, 09:04 AM
To the OP:

The YMAS forum of Bullshido is very much like this thread. Drama Queens, Trolls, Comedians and some good posting. Other sections tend to be more serious.

From what I have seen posts do not get deleted, they will get moved to trollshido though. Trollshido is the wastebasket of the forum where off topic and bad trolling get deposited.

It can be a very entertaining site. Give it a try.

And now back to today's episode of "keyboard gladiators!" with limited commercial interruption.

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 10:49 AM
You forgot Knifefighter, Taylor, Bagua Bear, and Djimbe's intructor as well. :rolleyes:

I don't know where you got Djimbe's instructor from. I've never talked to the man. I've told Djimbe himself to go fly a kite but you seem hell bent in including him for some reason. Can you provide the link to what you think is a challenge?

Knifefighter, never got around to it. Never showed at my school, lost interest some years later.

Taylor is a giant coward that needed special permission to come to me for some reason. When he could could have just showed up. It was KNOWN where and when I was go to be in Miami. HE offered to come by and never did. He even ADMITTED TO NOT BEING IN TOWN. lmao @ TAYLOR. is he another "I don;t travel for fights" do boy like you? ROFL!! "i wanna fight you so bad that i want you to spend money chasing me across the country." hahahahahahsahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Bagua bear is a funny choice. you should really read the thread before you choose them. He turned out to be a total fraud. Claiming to be in NY when his IP was from north carolina. He had a third party, who didn't like me, step up with a venue and he tap danced like Gregory Hines. Like you, he wouldn't give his info as to who he was. he wanted me to come to his "seminar". Where ? when ? who? blank....Its in plain text. But since when are you concerned with facts? :rolleyes:

Whats funny to me is that you came on to the scene straight out of left field into something that has beat all to do with you. You "volunteered" yourself to this crusade. In a sick, sad, way you saw an opportunity to latch on to some hot bed topic and scrape out as much attention as possible. You're an attention ***** through and through. EVEN AFTER you are proven wrong and ridiculed you come back for more and more. Its disturbing how socially vapid you are.

Histrionic_personality_disorder (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder)

This seems to some up you behavior. I think you're ready for the realm of ignore. You can join un-kansuke-sai in the limbo of irrelevance.

P.S. to question whether or not you are long distance challenge dropper is to deny history you made HERE just a few days ago. Buh bye , *******.

1bad65
02-16-2009, 10:53 AM
Show the proof that I've dropped 5 e-challenges, including one on JFS.

Put up or shut up.

And put some ice on that ear. :D

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 10:59 AM
I'm terrified

Dude, that first true thing you've said.

1bad65
02-16-2009, 11:04 AM
Still waiting on that proof....

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 11:04 AM
LOL, just go back to when you dropped to MK. that was, what, last week? LMAO. You said the same thing to me, jfs, omar, tom fox, his wife, MK. Oh wait thats 6.

You seem to think that people will some how say, "oh, look at that he isn't really a dweeb because he made the "PROVE IT" remark. The other guy must be lying."

Nope, doesn't work, you are a dweeb, a spastic dweeb.

Oh lord its just so sad.

1bad65
02-16-2009, 11:06 AM
One more quick question SifuExcuses:

You always tell people to come to Shamel Park in Riverside, California to find you. Yet you just recently got back from Florida, where you were living. When did you move from Riverside to Florida and when did you return?

It's a relevant question, as during the time in question you would have been unavailable for those who sought you out at the park.

1bad65
02-16-2009, 11:09 AM
LOL, just go back to when you dropped to MK. that was, what, last week? LMAO. You said the same thing to me, jfs, omar, tom fox, his wife, MK. Oh wait thats 6.

MK told me to come to him. We've settled that now. It's old news. See, normal people let stuff drop, we don't dredge it up until the end of time.

Tom Fox is due in Austin this summer. His wife challenged me to a professional 'cage fight'. :rolleyes:

Omar? JFS? Show some proof on that.

Also, show where I challenged Tom, his wife, and you.

1bad65
02-16-2009, 11:12 AM
Speaking of MK,

He also told your ***** Tom Fox and his wife come to his gym to spar so they could show me what they had. They declined his invite.

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 11:16 AM
One more quick question SifuExcuses:

You always tell people to come to Shamel Park in Riverside, California to find you. Yet you just recently got back from Florida, where you were living. When did you move from Riverside to Florida and when did you return?

It's a relevant question, as during the time in question you would have been unavailable for those who sought you out at the park.

yawn, no, moved a few months ago. reach ****her. ALWAYS was available. I'm available now. I, unlike you, don't invite people to come to me. I tell where I'm at when THEY say they want to fight. You will NEVER be able to post a link where I told someone otherwise.

1bad65
02-16-2009, 11:18 AM
yawn, no, moved a few months ago. reach ****her. ALWAYS was available. I'm available now. I, unlike you, don't invite people to come to me. I tell where I'm at when THEY say they want to fight. You will NEVER be able to post a link where I told someone otherwise.

I need the exact dates. It seems funny you won't post it.

Are you denying you've told people to come to you at Shamel Park in Riverside, CA?

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 11:26 AM
MK told me to come to him. We've settled that now. It's old news.
you've 'settled it"? thats how you reconcile it your mind? You've settled it?!?!? LMAO , you punked. But whatever lets you sleep at night , goober. I have to LOL at how you simultaneously confirm and circumvent the truth.

See, normal people let stuff drop, we don't dredge it up until the end of time.
LMAO, OMG, YOU can't be serious!!!!!!!!!! You're telling me?!?!? thats a mind blow.

Tom Fox is due in Austin this summer. His wife challenged me to a professional 'cage fight'. :rolleyes:

Omar? JFS? Show some proof on that.

Also, show where I challenged Tom, his wife, and you.

Why? prove to whom? What you don't seem to realize is that you've already shown just who you are. There is nobody out there left to convince, maybe yourself.

You know very well that Omar deleted the video that had the comments. You made the comments. Stop denying it.

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 11:27 AM
I need the exact dates. It seems funny you won't post it.

Are you denying you've told people to come to you at Shamel Park in Riverside, CA?

super yawn. i moved in sept 08. where did I tell anyone to go to shamel park after that?

the sickness grows. are there any straws left to clutch?

1bad65
02-16-2009, 11:28 AM
So you have NO PROOF, correct?

Again, what dates were you in Florida and thus unable to accept challengers who would have looked for you in Shamel Park? Just month/year will do, I'm not asking for your itinerary.

1bad65
02-16-2009, 11:29 AM
super yawn. i moved in sept 08. where did I tell anyone to go to shamel park ?

Right here:

I currently teach at shamel park in SOUTHERN Cal.

I would like to invite ANYONE who thinks I am hiding to Riverside on Thursday May 10th. Shamel Park, RSVP me for a time. 11ish would be good.

My gym, which one?
Nor cal.
Sung's Kung Fu in San Mateo california? I waited in that one for 4 years.
So cal.
Shamel park in Riverside. I waited there for 2.

So you moved FROM Riverside to Florida in Sept of 2008, correct?

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 11:34 AM
Right here
So you moved FROM Riverside to Florida in Sept of 2008, correct?

uhhh yeah. so? last time i checked May came before Sept. andf that post was from a couple of years ago.

I can hear his beautiful mind buzzing with a short circuit.

1bad65
02-16-2009, 11:34 AM
the sickness grows. are there any straws left to clutch?

Like blaming your clothes for your loss? Or your knees? Or your ref? Or the ring? Or steroids?

Again, $1000 gets you a rematch. You should devote your energy to that, not to still making excuses about your fail.

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 11:36 AM
obsess much? You don't think that hiding behind money is a ghey thing to do?

1bad65
02-16-2009, 11:36 AM
uhhh yeah. so? last time i checked May came before Sept. andf that post was from a couple of years ago.

So you left Riverside in Sept 2008 and returned around Jan/Feb of 09?

1bad65
02-16-2009, 11:37 AM
obsess much? You don't think that hiding behind money is a ghey thing to do?

You got the first one for free. It's not his fault you came in fat and that you suck.

SifuAbel
So you left Riverside in Sept 2008 and returned around Jan/Feb of 09?

No, idiot, I'm in Fla NOW.

SifuAbel
You got the first one for free. It's not his fault you came in fat and that you suck.

nahhhh, ghey coward.

1bad65
02-16-2009, 11:38 AM
No, idiot, I'm in Fla NOW.

So you left Riverside in Sept 08, correct?

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 11:39 AM
So you left Riverside in Sept 08, correct?

:rolleyes:.............................

1bad65
02-16-2009, 11:40 AM
:rolleyes:.............................

Yes or no?

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 11:41 AM

I can hear his beautiful mind buzzing with a short circuit.

:rolleyes:..................

1bad65
02-16-2009, 11:42 AM
Why are you DUCKING the question?

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 11:43 AM
Ok, you've just hit rock bottom crazy.

1bad65
02-16-2009, 11:47 AM
Look idiot, your posts as usaul are conflicting:

First you said:

i moved in sept 08.

Then you said:

I thought you moved FROM Riverside in Sept 08, then you said something about May. :confused:

Why the bobbing and weaving? Just post when you moved FROM Riverside.

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 11:48 AM
you're coo coo for coco puffs.

What is is your straight jacket?

1bad65
02-16-2009, 11:48 AM
And where's that proof of your claims?

You claim Omar deleted the ones about him and JFS. :rolleyes:

So that still leaves Fox, his wife, and you.

Can you prove those?

1bad65
02-16-2009, 11:49 AM
you're coo coo for coco puff.

Still DUCKING the question. :rolleyes:

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 11:50 AM
wow, the madness is complete and total.

1bad65
02-16-2009, 11:50 AM
you're coo coo for coco puffs.

I'm not the one whose head ate Anthony's knee. :D

1bad65
02-16-2009, 11:51 AM
wow, the madness is complete and total.

As is your ducking and lack of proof.

1bad65
02-16-2009, 11:52 AM
You posted two different months.

Why are you ducking that question? Hmmmmm....

1bad65
02-16-2009, 11:54 AM
You do know that since you're in Florida now, you could march into Anthony's gym.

Please videotape it if you do.

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 11:55 AM
As is your ducking and lack of proof.

maybe it will work this time. :rolleyes:

sept 08

SifuAbel
You do know that since you're in Florida now, you could march into Anthony's gym.

Please videotape it if you do.

oh I know, I'm counting the days. :D

1bad65
Thanks.

I'll be posting something of interest soon......

1bad65
02-16-2009, 11:57 AM
oh I know, I'm counting the days. :D

I'm not. Because we all know you won't do it.

You got backed into fighting once, and you want no part of it again.

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 11:57 AM
yawn, uh huh, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, interest. thats what people think when they see your posts.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

make sure you provide LINKS WITH DATES.

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 11:59 AM
I'm not. Because we all know you won't do it.

You got backed into fighting once, and you want no part of it again.

LOL, LMO ROFL, yeah I got backed into SETTING UP the fight. Coordinating people, ring , time, from across the county. And now that i want a rematch to shut that blubber butt up, he hides behind money.

Oh lord it just degrades into slimy dementia.

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 12:05 PM
Actually, I think it was August. Somewhere in between.

1bad65
02-16-2009, 12:08 PM
Actually, I think it was August. Somewhere in between.

Ah, changing the dates. :rolleyes:

Where have I seen that before? :D

1bad65
02-16-2009, 12:11 PM
And now that i want a rematch to shut that blubber butt up, he hides behind money.

He will have nowhere to hide if you go to his gym with a video camera.

Why are you waiting?

Is your ear not healed yet?

1bad65
02-16-2009, 12:14 PM
Why would you need to shut Anthony up? He's not the one still posting about the fight. You are.

He won. You lost. Get over it.

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 12:23 PM
He's not the one still posting about the fight..

yeah its actually you.

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 12:34 PM
Ah, changing the dates. :rolleyes:

Where have I seen that before? :D

yeah because it SOOOOOOOOO important to you... :rolleyes:

does it REALLY make a difference? will 15 days actually make a **** bit of difference?

1bad65
02-16-2009, 12:40 PM
yeah because it SOOOOOOOOO important to you... :rolleyes:

does it REALLY make a difference? will 15 days actually make a **** bit of difference?

So you left in the middle of August?

Are you sure? :rolleyes:

1bad65
02-16-2009, 12:42 PM
yeah its actually you.

Are you delusional?

Fat boy, you've been over on Bullshido recently doing it there too, and I just posted there after not posting for months.

Wasn't the fight in October of 2007? :rolleyes:

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Are you delusional?

Fat boy, you've been over on Bullshido recently doing it there too, and I just posted there after not posting for months.

Wasn't the fight in October of 2007? :rolleyes:

Really? You didn't start your vitriol on page one of THIS thread? Who was I here to answer? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh yeah you.

Dude really, really, NO ONE believes that one.

1bad65
02-16-2009, 12:56 PM
Really? You didn't start your vitriol on page one of THIS thread? Who was I here to answer?

Where did I mention YOU on Page 1 of this thread?

Again, why do you keep going back to Bulshido over and over to cry about your fight with Anthony? Like I said, I disappeared from there for months, yet you were there posting and crying like usual.

1bad65
02-16-2009, 12:58 PM
Notice how NO ONE has posted on your ridiculous poll concerning me. They don't care. You've done it to death. Grow up.

You lost to Anthony. Deal with it.

SifuAbel
02-16-2009, 01:14 PM
I think they are tired of you more.

Kansuke
02-16-2009, 05:23 PM
This seems to some up you behavior.

Oh, does that "some up" his behavior? :rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
02-17-2009, 06:57 AM
Holy time warp Batman !!

SifuAbel
02-17-2009, 10:03 AM
Well, he did want to see what BS was like. So its totally on topic. :rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
02-17-2009, 10:37 AM
Well, he did want to see what BS was like. So its totally on topic. :rolleyes:

LOL !
Point well made.
Heck I just noticed one of the tags on this thread:
sanjuro=bullshido

WTF ???

SifuAbel
02-17-2009, 12:11 PM
LOL !
Point well made.
Heck I just noticed one of the tags on this thread:
sanjuro=bullshido

WTF ???

yeah and fatmonkeystillafraud. I wonder who could have posted those????........... :rolleyes:

He must have spent days trying to fit all that in 25 characters. LMAO. LOL at me being "fat".

You'll be happy to know that both shuma and boyd have , as i predicted, outlived their usefulness and have been bounced out.

sanjuro_ronin
02-17-2009, 12:17 PM
yeah and fatmonkeystillafraud. I wonder who could have posted those????........... :rolleyes:

He must have spent days trying to fit all that in 25 characters. LMAO. LOL at me being "fat".

You'll be happy to know that both shuma and boyd have , as i predicted, outlived their usefulness and have been bounced out.

Seriously?
Well, they must have installed some quality control over there, LOL !!

SifuAbel
02-17-2009, 12:21 PM
Seriously?
Well, they must have installed some quality control over there, LOL !!

No, it more like the current cult doesn't like the former cult.

sanjuro_ronin
02-17-2009, 12:24 PM

Eh, oh well, I have loss touch with almost all of them anyways, I still throw a few emails Ben and Mike's way every blue moon and still chat with Matt ever so often on MSN, but other than that, nada.
Just don't have anything in common with that site anymore...
All the best to them, I know a few there really believe in their "mission".

1bad65
02-17-2009, 12:29 PM

Speaking of, you appear to be a cult leader yourself.

It's just that all of your followers abandoned you. :D

sanjuro_ronin
02-17-2009, 12:34 PM
Speaking of cults:

Kansuke
02-17-2009, 12:51 PM
LMAO. LOL at me being fat.

It's good that you can laugh about it. But then, your type is famous for being jolly.

SifuAbel
02-17-2009, 01:56 PM
Speaking of cults:

Ah yes, the younger, tighter, Carmen. I still remember when she was a teen music video queen. You know she was a gymnast?

SifuAbel
02-17-2009, 01:57 PM
Speaking of, you appear to be a cult leader yourself.

It's just that all of your followers abandoned you. :D

Lame........... :rolleyes: Weren't you going to reveal some awe inspiring revelation? You know, the kind that only you thinks makes sense and nobody but you cares about. I suppose if we talk about breakfast at Deny's it will somehow lead you to the fight.

I suppose you wear a fake title belt around town when your favorite MMAer wins a title. Being that you are so prone to latching on to others wins.

sanjuro_ronin
02-17-2009, 02:07 PM
Ah yes, the younger, tighter, Carmen. I still remember when she was a teen music video queen. You know she was a gymnast?

I think I just hurt myself...

1bad65
02-17-2009, 02:24 PM
I suppose you wear a fake title belt around town when your favorite MMAer wins a title. Being that you are so prone to latching on to others wins.

At least my friends win fights.

SifuAbel
02-17-2009, 02:36 PM
I think I just hurt myself...Does icy hot help that? :eek:

SifuAbel
02-17-2009, 02:36 PM
At least my friends win fights.

LMAO, what a spaz. :rolleyes:

1bad65
02-17-2009, 02:38 PM
LMAO, what a spaz. :rolleyes:

Spaz is what your standup game consists entirely of.

SifuAbel
02-17-2009, 02:54 PM
It takes one to know one, I guess. :rolleyes:

1bad65
02-17-2009, 03:02 PM
It takes one to know one, I guess. :rolleyes:

Wow, monster comeback.

SifuAbel
02-17-2009, 03:25 PM
Wow, monster comeback.

one worthy of you. :rolleyes: yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Wildwoo
02-17-2009, 03:49 PM

Although I enjoy your many beautiful female pictures you post (feel free to add some to your next post) women are not just beautiful objects to look at...and thus

You folk can say what you want about women as fighters but I spared with Sifu's Ex-Wife and she was no joke. I got hit a few times which did not bother me so much. What bothered me was the way she was always just out of my range, the way she'd intercept my strikes or grapples and then use my force against me! The harder I'd go the more control she'd exert. Very disconcerting from someone smaller and supposedly weaker than me.

Phrost
07-26-2009, 04:44 PM
Bullshido's a rad site and you should totally check it out sometime

lkfmdc
07-26-2009, 04:49 PM
it's actually moderated so it doesn't have the clowns and BS this forum has, it's a pleasure usually

taai gihk yahn
07-26-2009, 04:50 PM
Bullshido's a rad site and you should totally check it out sometime

it's actually moderated so it doesn't have the clowns and BS this forum has, it's a pleasure usually

maybe we could set up some kind of moderator-exchange program...

Mr Punch
07-27-2009, 01:25 AM
Bullshido's a rad site and you should totally check it out sometimeYeah, I love it for its subtlety.

bawang
07-27-2009, 05:24 AM
i went on bullshido a few years ago when i was in high school and i had free time and it was a troll fest i dont know how it is now
the sections about mma and brizilian ju jitsu was pretty good and has a lot of people who semed know what theyre talking about, but most of it is just making fun of wing chun lol

i thought they were super cage fighter badass until i saw the throwdown vids its horrible lol
then i read a thread poll of how often people train and most people said 1 to 2 hours a week and i stopped reading from there

David Jamieson
07-27-2009, 05:50 AM
bullshido is a sausage fest filled with armchair ufc'ers.

Mostly crap that can be found in any teen circle jerk cage match chat.

I used to go there, but it is drudgery.

imo. :)

Phrost
07-27-2009, 07:19 AM
bullshido is a sausage fest

So you post on Martial Arts forums to meet women?

That can't be productive.

Phrost
07-27-2009, 07:21 AM
maybe we could set up some kind of moderator-exchange program...

Naa, our moderators are encouraged to beat the shìt out of people. I don't think that would be good for business around here.

Fun fact: I once bought a pair of shoes from Gene's warehouse.

David Jamieson
07-27-2009, 07:30 AM
So you post on Martial Arts forums to meet women?

That can't be productive.

Did I say that?

No.

I said it's a sausage fest, because that's what it is.

lkfmdc
07-27-2009, 07:32 AM
yeah, there are SO MANY HOT WOMEN HERE!

wait

no there isn't! :mad:

Phrost
07-27-2009, 07:32 AM
Did I say that?

No.

I said it's a sausage fest, because that's what it is.

Most people use the phrase to mean that there are too many peníses in a particular establishment.

So yeah, that's what you said.

taai gihk yahn
07-27-2009, 07:52 AM
Naa, our moderators are encouraged to beat the shìt out of people. I don't think that would be good for business around here.
It's all good, bro! (is that right? Sorry, still trying toget the hang of the whole BJJ/MMA talk thing:o;) )

Fun fact: I once bought a pair of shoes from Gene's warehouse.
was that before or after his thugs brought you there and beat the crap out of you?:eek::eek::eek:

no, seriously, the great thing about this place is that the
loonies do have a wide bearth for their tin foil hattery; but Bullshido does provide a needed and valuable service to the MA community, brutal mods and all!

mawali
07-27-2009, 08:01 AM
They are an OK bunch of fellows!
They also bring a high does of realism to those who believe their own art is either invincible or divinely inspired.

Scott R. Brown
07-27-2009, 08:06 AM
They are an OK bunch of fellows!
They also bring a high does of realism to those who believe their own art is either invincible or divinely inspired.

I don't think that about my art, I think that about myself!:cool:

rogue
yeah, there are SO MANY HOT WOMEN HERE!

wait

no there isn't! :mad:

Can anyone name any of the women that used to post here?

I'm surprised we don't get more lesbians checking in here just to remind themselves why they hate men.

David Jamieson
Most people use the phrase to mean that there are too many peníses in a particular establishment.

So yeah, that's what you said.

Yes, I said it was a sausage fest. Because it is.

No, I do not look for women in online forums. You go ahead with that though. Maybe there is someone out there for you? And that is what I was referring to when I said I didn't say that.

But, It's your site, so I guess you can feel as you will about it.
I am merely one more guy out here who doesn't really care much for your site.
That's all.

Not because of what it is or what it represents or what it claims to be or what it claims to represent. I just don't care much for it, the overall feel of the site, the general attitudes of many there and so on.

Comes off as obnoxious and juvenile too often.

Phrost
07-27-2009, 08:55 AM
It's all good, bro! (is that right? Sorry, still trying toget the hang of the whole BJJ/MMA talk thing:o;) )

I think you're supposed to make the hang loose sign and mix in a lot of Portuguese while wearing flip-flops and white-rimmed sunglasses and an Affliction t-shirt I dunno, I don't do BJJ.

no, seriously, the great thing about this place is that the
loonies do have a wide bearth for their tin foil hattery; but Bullshido does provide a needed and valuable service to the MA community, brutal mods and all!

It's funny because we've only got a handful of forums that are actually moderated and we never delete anything; just move it to the appropriate section.

YMAS is virtually unmoderated save for NSFW, illegal crap, and the occasional thread that runs the risk of creating a stupidity pandemic. Even those just get dumped in Trollshido.

Phrost
07-27-2009, 09:09 AM
Yes, I said it was a sausage fest. Because it is.

No, I do not look for women in online forums. You go ahead with that though. Maybe there is someone out there for you? And that is what I was referring to when I said I didn't say that.

But, It's your site, so I guess you can feel as you will about it.
I am merely one more guy out here who doesn't really care much for your site.
That's all.

Not because of what it is or what it represents or what it claims to be or what it claims to represent. I just don't care much for it, the overall feel of the site, the general attitudes of many there and so on.

Comes off as obnoxious and juvenile too often.

"I said the sky is purple because it is".

You're not really good at this "discussion" thing, are you?

There are only two meanings for the term "sausage fest" in the English language.

1. A social gathering where males are significantly overrepresented[1 (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sausage%20fest)]

2. A social gathering where there are a lot of cylindrically-encased meat products [2 (http://www.johnsonville.com/home.html)]

So unless you're speaking another language in which the characters comprising the phrase "sausage fest" mean something else ("totally awesome and radical dudes" perhaps?) then you're using the term incorrectly and only making yourself look like more of a ****ing idiot.

IronWeasel
07-27-2009, 09:17 AM
Can anyone name any of the women that used to post here?

I'm surprised we don't get more lesbians checking in here just to remind themselves why they hate men.

Becca.

TenTigers
07-27-2009, 09:24 AM
I find it a unique combination of down to earth martial artists, MMA enthusiasts, testosterone adolescents, sprinkled with a few pompous know it alls and Renn Fair warriors. It's like running across the yard of someone who owns big dogs. You step and dodge the "landmines," and try to seek out good turf, and every once in awhile, that nasty pitbull gets out.
All in all, once you know your way around, it's a good site, where I've had some good interaction.
I think all sites are like this. There are a handfull of people I have any respect for, and the rest are clueless. But it's those few, which make it enjoyable, and of course, the clueless make it entertaining.

David Jamieson
07-27-2009, 10:29 AM
"I said the sky is purple because it is".

You're not really good at this "discussion" thing, are you?

There are only two meanings for the term "sausage fest" in the English language.

1. A social gathering where males are significantly overrepresented[1 (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sausage%20fest)]

2. A social gathering where there are a lot of cylindrically-encased meat products [2 (http://www.johnsonville.com/home.html)]

So unless you're speaking another language in which the characters comprising the phrase "sausage fest" mean something else ("totally awesome and radical dudes" perhaps?) then you're using the term incorrectly and only making yourself look like more of a ****ing idiot.

yes, i guess i'm an idiot for stating that your forum site in my opinion more or less sucks. which is really what gets you isn't it phrost. so instead of the passive aggressive nonsense you pass off as "discussion" why not just whine that you don't like it when someone says your site is crap?

you know, instead of spiraling into your loop of being an idiot yourself over some term.

lol. wanker.

oh well. :rolleyes:

Phrost
07-27-2009, 11:15 AM
yes, i guess i'm an idiot for stating that your forum site in my opinion more or less sucks. which is really what gets you isn't it phrost. so instead of the passive aggressive nonsense you pass off as "discussion" why not just whine that you don't like it when someone says your site is crap?

No, you're a ****ing idiot for using a pop culture term incorrectly, then continuing to insist that your meaning was correct because you said it was instead of admitting you didn't know what the **** you were talking about.

It's ok though. I know how hard it is on a man to admit fault on the Internet.

If you want to say Bullshido sucks, then say it sucks; you won't keep me up at night. The only reason I'm continuing to post here is because you stuck your foot in your mouth once, then proceeded to indignantly jam it in further because I pointed it out.

And you can't pay money for that kind of entertainment outside of Tijuana.

Phrost
07-27-2009, 11:20 AM
Also, why does your quote of Confucius read in renaissance English? Could you possibly be any more pretentious Mr. Sausage Fest?

TenTigers
07-27-2009, 11:28 AM
c'mon, I LOVE all that Brit talk. "Wanker," "Bullocks" and "Bits N' Bobs"

When I get together with Sifu David Rogers, he tries to teach me to say."Au Bloddy 'ell!" and I work with him on his, "Fuggetaboditt!":D

taai gihk yahn
07-27-2009, 12:00 PM
c'mon, I LOVE all that Brit talk. "Wanker," "Bullocks" and "Bits N' Bobs"

When I get together with Sifu David Rogers, he tries to teach me to say."Au Bloddy 'ell!" and I work with him on his, "Fuggetaboditt!":D

sorta like "''allo, 'allo" meets "ay, yo, ay", huh?

1bad65
07-27-2009, 12:48 PM
The only reason I'm continuing to post here is because you stuck your foot in your mouth once, then proceeded to indignantly jam it in further because I pointed it out.

This is quite normal for him.

David Jamieson
07-27-2009, 02:08 PM
No, you're a ****ing idiot for using a pop culture term incorrectly, then continuing to insist that your meaning was correct because you said it was instead of admitting you didn't know what the **** you were talking about.

It's ok though. I know how hard it is on a man to admit fault on the Internet.

If you want to say Bullshido sucks, then say it sucks; you won't keep me up at night. The only reason I'm continuing to post here is because you stuck your foot in your mouth once, then proceeded to indignantly jam it in further because I pointed it out.

And you can't pay money for that kind of entertainment outside of Tijuana.

you want some cheese with that?

What do you want from me? lol I'm not redacting anything, by all means though, muck about in the minutia and weeds of my poor references to your pop culture memories to deflect my statement that your site sucks in my opinion.

In my opinion, your site still sucks. :)

jus sayin.

Oh hey, your fanbois is here! *gives them tonka toys to play with*

remember, vids or it didn't happen.

lol

chav

taai gihk yahn
07-27-2009, 03:06 PM
um, not to gripe, but this is starting to look like it might detract from some of the home-grown KFMF flame-wars we've got going on, so while it's always great to hear from some extra-forum folks, please be advised that holds true only insofar as it doesn't interfere w/stuff on other thread, thankee kindly!

Phrost
07-27-2009, 03:23 PM
you want some cheese with that?

What do you want from me? lol I'm not redacting anything, by all means though, muck about in the minutia and weeds of my poor references to your pop culture memories to deflect my statement that your site sucks in my opinion.

Nifty. Glad you're enjoying that whole "having an opinion" thing.

My "pop culture memories"? Wait, I get it; English is not your first language. Carry on then.