PDA

View Full Version : i think people who says kung fu suxx, SUK!

hskwarrior
02-11-2009, 05:56 PM
just wanted to join in on the silly sux threads.......thats all

Hardwork108
02-14-2009, 07:04 PM
just wanted to join in on the silly sux threads.......thats all

I agree with you. All who say that kung fu sucks, suck and should go and post in other none kung fu forums.:D

GreenCloudCLF
02-14-2009, 09:19 PM
I think people who think MMA does not relate to Kung-Fu suck.

Hardwork108
02-15-2009, 11:24 AM
I think people who don't investigate, research and understand the "MMA" aspects of their own kung fu style before going on to crosstrain it with irrelevant MAs, suck!

lkfmdc
02-15-2009, 12:11 PM
I have it on good authority ("hardwork"'s former sifu) that in fact, "hardwork" just plain sucks....

He just wasted two years of his time trying to be a Shaolin Wing Chun master!

TenTigers
02-15-2009, 12:19 PM
I don't see anything wrong with going outside your system to develop more tools. It usually leads to being more aware of what you already have in your hands, and it teaches you how to deal with outside system's methods.
Just so long as you miantain that attitude, it's fine.
Then again, it might also lead you to discover that your instruction, may have been inadaquate. This could be due to the instructor, or the student, or both.
Not all systems are complete, in fact many are specializations.
Wong Fei-Hung combined many things from various teachers to create Guangdong Hung-Ga. Many systems are a result of combining other techniques and styles. Look at Seven Star Mantis, different families of Bot Kua, Tai-Chi Ch'uan,etc. MMA has been going of since MA were created. Nothing new.
What is "new," is more practical training methods are being recognized by people who are faced with a demilitarized MA, and wish to bring it back to a fighting art.
People are realizing that forms collecting does not lead to fighting skill, but drills, hands on, pressuer testing, and fighting do.
When are you people going to realize that you are arguing over nothing?:mad:

Hardwork108
02-15-2009, 12:34 PM
I don't see anything wrong with going outside your system to develop more tools. It usually leads to being more aware of what you already have in your hands, and it teaches you how to deal with outside system's methods.
Just so long as you miantain that attitude, it's fine.
Then again, it might also lead you to discover that your instruction, may have been inadaquate. This could be due to the instructor, or the student, or both.
Not all systems are complete, in fact many are specializations.
Wong Fei-Hung combined many things from various teachers to create Guangdong Hung-Ga. Many systems are a result of combining other techniques and styles. Look at Seven Star Mantis, different families of Bot Kua, Tai-Chi Ch'uan,etc. MMA has been going of since MA were created. Nothing new.
What is "new," is more practical training methods are being recognized by people who are faced with a demilitarized MA, and wish to bring it back to a fighting art.
People are realizing that forms collecting does not lead to fighting skill, but drills, hands on, pressuer testing, and fighting do.
When are you people going to realize that you are arguing over nothing?:mad:

Ten Tigers,

I agree with all of your post.:)

The fact that most, if not all, kung fu styles are products of cross training. The difference is that when it comes to kung fu, the different aspects are brought together to fit an individual style's concepts and principles thus giving it its individual essence.

Take Wing Chun for example. It has influences of the Snake and the Crane (also, Tiger and Dragon) together with Chin-na, but when one sees it, he recognizes that it is Wing Chun. The same goes for Northern Mantis. More often than not all these styles were developed and evolved by masters.

What I object to is a bunch guys training god knows what kung fu with god knows who, while crosstraining it with a dozen irrelevant(clashing concepts and principles) MAs and then going on to imply that the result is "improved" kung fu.

Having said that, this type of crosstraining may improve an indivual's fighting ability but going on to classify the end product as kung fu or somehow an "improved" version of a given kung fu style, whose "surface" most of these guys would have hardly "scratched" is too big a pill to swallow for traditionalists such as myself.

TenTigers
02-15-2009, 01:15 PM
What I object to is a bunch guys training god knows what kung fu with god knows who, while crosstraining it with a dozen irrelevant(clashing concepts and principles) MAs and then going on to imply that the result is "improved" kung fu.

Having said that, this type of crosstraining may improve an indivual's fighting ability but going on to classify the end product as kung fu or somehow an "improved" version of a given kung fu style, whose "surface" most of these guys would have hardly "scratched" is too big a pill to swallow for traditionalists such as myself.

I don't think they are saying that they have improved Kung-Fu in general, but that they have improved their Kung-Fu.
They have found training methods and techniques which improved on the techniques they had already learned, and thus made what they had, more practical for them. lkfmdc has often stated that he took many of the Lama principles and incorperated that into his teaching. He has acheived success with his method and he is putting it out there. You may not agree with the delivery, but the message is clear.

Gung-Fu is a personal journey. Your experience will be different than mine, as your needs, backround, enviornmnet, etc is different.
That is their journey, yours is yours. You don't need to agree or dissagree.

How many MA practitioners does it take to put in a lightbulb?
Two. One to put it in, and the other to say,"Ok, but we do it differently"

-yeah, wish it was that easy, but people are people and we butt heads from time to time.

At the end of the day, you do your thing, I'll do mine. If you don't agree or like what I do, I'm ok with that. I like what I do!;)

Hardwork108
02-15-2009, 04:16 PM
I don't think they are saying that they have improved Kung-Fu in general, but that they have improved their Kung-Fu.
Or more correctly they have improved their fighting ability, but this does not classify what they do as kung fu or TCMA.

They have found training methods and techniques which improved on the techniques they had already learned, and thus made what they had, more practical for them.

Which is fair, but again this does not mean that they are doing kung fu. And having dabbled in kung fu on their way to MMA expertise does not classify what they do as kung fu.

lkfmdc has often stated that he took many of the Lama principles and incorperated that into his teaching.

A kickboxer may claim to use some Tai Chi principles in his fighting but yet does that make what he does classify as Tai Chi or kung fu?

He has achieved success with his method and he is putting it out there.

Any success he may or may not have achieved is in the sports arena. As far as I am concerned most, if not all, kung fu styles were designed for real combat.

I have seen some of lkfmdc's fighters. What they essentially do is kickboxing. This is my personal opinion but none of his fighters have the fluidity nor the relaxedness of their Chinese counterparts who have at least taken this aspect of their kung fu into the ring.

I may not agree with the delivery, but the message is clear.

I don't even agree with their message. All I can say about that is that lkfmdc and people of his ilk go around badmouthing traditional kung fu and present the practice of a glorified form of kickboxing as the "solution".

I am not denying the fact that anyone studying any traditonal Chinese/Japanese MA should adapt it to the ring. What I am saying ring fighting as relevant as it may be, IS NOT REAL FIGHTING!

So my solution is to practice kung fu as it was meant which involves the development of solid roots,training all ranges; Iron Palm; internals (relaxed power, sensitivity,fluidity, etc); Chin-na and understanding the concepts and principles and general application of everything using fixed sparring and san sao.

My solution is easier said then done as to study kung fu properly one will need an authentic sifu with a deep understanding of kung fu and an ability to pass this to his student. On the other hand the student must be dedicated and must have an attentions span well above that of a rabbit, otherwise he will get bored and will run along to the local MMA or kickboxing gym.

Gung-Fu is a personal journey. Your experience will be different than mine, as your needs, backround, enviornmnet, etc is different.
That is their journey, yours is yours. You don't need to agree or dissagree.

My disagreement is not with how they experience their journey but with what they call the MA that they practice which is anything but kung fu. Describing what they do as kung fu is false and misleading, specially for the newbies.

Furthermore it is insulting to the real kung fu masters who created, practised and evolved the various kung fu styles.

How many MA practitioners does it take to put in a lightbulb?
Two. One to put it in, and the other to say,"Ok, but we do it differently"

LOL!

Unfortunately those arguments will always exist. My problem with many of these people is not about specific techniques but about definitions, that is, what is it that some of these people define or in some cases MARKET as kung fu!

At the end of the day, you do your thing, I'll do mine. If you don't agree or like what I do, I'm ok with that. I like what I do!;)

Who said I don't agree with what you do?:confused:

TenTigers
02-15-2009, 04:19 PM
I wasn't referring to "you" specifically. I meant,"y'all.":D

Hardwork108
02-15-2009, 04:20 PM
I wasn't referring to "you" specifically. I meant,"y'all.":D

Whoops, Sorry. :)

TenTigers
02-15-2009, 04:22 PM
I understand what you're saying, but you guys are never going to convince each other, and you will be in this eternal pi$$ing match on the forums.

Hardwork108
02-15-2009, 04:31 PM
I understand what you're saying, but you guys are never going to convince each other, and you will be in this eternal pi$$ing match on the forums.

I am not trying to convince lkfmdc and his friends, Sanjuro ronin included, that what they do is not kung fu. I think that they know that fact already, but they have a vested interests in keeping the illusion alive.

I just want to make it clear to others here my position on this subject and perhaps even manage to prevent a few newbies from joining some glorified kickboxing school thinking that they are learning an "improved" style of kung fu.

Got to do the good deeds, you know.:)

GreenCloudCLF
02-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Many "TCMA Old School Masters" went from province to province learning different styles from different teachers, learning what they thought was good, and discarding the rest. Many of the styles in existence today are pieced together from other styles. Why is it that if a Kung-Fu guy learned from different teachers 100 years ago it is history, but if someone does it today it is betraying the ethic of Kung-Fu?

Hardwork108
02-15-2009, 06:55 PM
Many "TCMA Old School Masters" went from province to province learning different styles from different teachers, learning what they thought was good, and discarding the rest. Many of the styles in existence today are pieced together from other styles. Why is it that if a Kung-Fu guy learned from different teachers 100 years ago it is history, but if someone does it today it is betraying the ethic of Kung-Fu?

The answer is simple, because as you correctly pointed out the people "piecing" together various styles were kung fu MASTERS and not some glorified kickboxers whose understanding of the kung fu basics were wanting.

Furthermore, as I stated before these KUNG FU MASTERS accumulated knowledge within principles and concepts that identified an individual style(s). That is, an individual ESSENCE relating directly to a given style!

It was not a case of "I am in a Mantis fighting stance and suddenly I am going to hop around like a TKD guy, using Wing Chun chain punching to set up a back spinning kick followed by a boxing hook and then a Thai Boxing clinch and knee attack and wow I am so clever, I invented my own style":rolleyes:

I hope that you have understood my example!

GreenCloudCLF
02-15-2009, 08:13 PM
First, only now do techniques look "related" in styles. Through rationalization and stories do we link techniques. Who is to say when the style was first created people didn't think "man, those techniques don't go together."

Second, only by training with people better than you do you improve. So, the "Masters" went to people that were better then them to learn more. I mean what is the point of learning from someone if you could destroy that person in a fight? So the Masters learned from even better Masters...How is that different than me going to 2 or 3 different stylists to learn different aspects of fighting?

lkfmdc
02-15-2009, 09:20 PM
I just want to make it clear to others here my position on this subject and perhaps even manage to prevent a few newbies from joining some glorified kickboxing school thinking that they are learning an "improved" style of kung fu.

and I'm just here to remind everyone that you've studied a grand total of two years, have been caught lying, have been disowned by your own sifu and basicly are an asshat

So anyone reading your posts won't assume you have any idea what you are talking about, can ignore you and better themselves

got to do good deeds you know

Kansuke
02-15-2009, 09:27 PM
and I'm just here to remind everyone that you've studied a grand total of two years, have been caught lying, have been disowned by your own sifu and basicly are an asshat

So anyone reading your posts won't assume you have any idea what you are talking about, can ignore you and better themselves

That was a valuable public service announcement!

Kansuke
02-15-2009, 09:42 PM
Which is fair, but again this does not mean that they are doing kung fu.

Of course, only the two-year grandmaster can make that determination.

Hardwork108
02-16-2009, 08:40 PM
and I'm just here to remind everyone that you've studied a grand total of two years,

I see that you have not given up on your unsuccessful character assassination campaign.

As I have said before, even if my kung fu experience was of 2 years then that would put me 2 years ahead of you and your glorified kickboxer friends as far as authentic kung fu training was concerned.

However, the fact is that I have an 8 year kung fu training history, eventhough I still consider myself a beginner, my training in authentic kung fu puts me 8 years ahead of you. Live with it!

have been caught lying,

That is another lie that you have repeated all over the place in this forum. People are waking up to your tactics and attempts at character assassination.Lol.

have been disowned by your own sifu...
And your lies continue and you keep repeating the same lies again and again out of some desperation without providing a single shred of evidence! lol,lol.

YOU WOULD LIKE THAT WOULDN'T YOU!

Your whole objective of lying and feeble attempts at character assassination has been to DISCOURAGE people from reading my posts.

You don't want people to read my posts because you know that my posts say the TRUTH that is what you and many "Kung fu modernists" teach as "improved kung fu", "practical kung fu", "effective kung fu" is nothing but a form of GLORIFIED KICKBOXING.

There is as much kung fu in what you teach as there is in a typical MMA class. Yet you like to use the kung fu tag or the "improved" kung fu tag because of some percieved marketing benefit. Your are here to sell kickboxing and you don't want anyone to get in the way of your marketing. You have one or two fellow "sifus":rolleyes: who back you up together with the rest of the know nothing "kung fu" knuckleheads here.

However, what you teach in your gym is kickboxing and you are here to sell as some kind of "evolved" kung fu and you see people like me as a threat and have been going about inventing lies, misquoting my posts, inventing more lies and getting as many glorified kickboxers (all of whom are as clueless about authentic kung fu as you are) on your side as possible.

Well you can start your good deeds by not acting like a coward and lying blatently about a fellow forum member.

You should then stop claiming that you teach any kind of kung fu. You are a kickboxer and you teach kickboxing! That is your limit Mr Dave Ross!

So be honest about it!!!!

Kansuke
02-16-2009, 09:08 PM
I still consider myself a beginner

Do you really? I guess a beginner is qualified to tell everyone if they are or are not 'authentic.' What a beginner! A regular two-year grandmaster.

Hardwork108
02-22-2009, 02:07 PM
Do you really? I guess a beginner is qualified to tell everyone if they are or are not 'authentic.' What a beginner! A regular two-year grandmaster.

Actually I do know two year beginners who practice more authentically than your forum Kickboxer friends, including Lkfmdc.

I don't mention you because you are a wrestler and your continued obnoxious presence in this kung fu forum is still a mystery to me.

lkfmdc
02-22-2009, 02:39 PM
The two year grandmaster, who believes in "conspiracion" :rolleyes: and has a crtystal ball that tells him how everyone has practiced and what they practiced :rolleyes:

hskwarrior
02-22-2009, 02:50 PM
dave ross boxes with his feet?:eek::confused:

What size gloves does he use? are they opened toe'd? :p:D;)

lkfmdc
02-22-2009, 03:13 PM
my secret dim mak is my foot stentch, don't play with it man

back to smoking some sweet green grass

hskwarrior
02-22-2009, 03:16 PM
beatcha to the punch!

Nothin betta than shmokin a blunt, a bowl of noodes and "ENTER THE DRAGON" on t.v. hahhahahaha LIFE IS GOOD........here dave hit it.....:cool: ---~~~~~~~~~~~

Hardwork108
02-22-2009, 04:26 PM
The two year grandmaster, who believes in "conspiracion" :rolleyes: and has a crtystal ball
"crtystal" ball? LOL!

I think I'll stick to listening to Taai Gihk Yahn's English "teachings", thank you. I may have differences with him regarding MA's and the forum company that he keeps but his English written skills are far more superior to yours and I can actually improve my written English by reading his posts, wether I agree with them or not.

that tells him how everyone has practiced and what they practiced :rolleyes:

I don't need a crystal ball to know about how people like you practice their "kung fu":rolleyes:. All I need to do is read your idiotic posts and criticisms of authentic kung fu training to know how clueless you are about the subject matter and how you are doing this to sell your brand of Glorified Kickboxing.Lol,lol,lol.

Violent Designs
02-22-2009, 04:58 PM
Hardwork108 is a tool.

Live with THAT. :p;):rolleyes:

Hardwork108
02-22-2009, 05:29 PM
Hardwork108 is a tool.

Live with THAT. :p;):rolleyes:

Yes that is what is missing from these people's lives and that is one more lie for them to "live with".

lkfmdc
02-22-2009, 07:24 PM
Hardwork108 is a tool.

that is self evident

Hardwork108
02-22-2009, 07:38 PM
that is self evident

You mean "self evident" like your use of this Forum to promote your glorified kickboxing gym as a provider of some kind of "superior" or "improved" kung fu training, Mr oh sorry "sifu":rolleyes: Dave Ross - lol,lol,lol.

lkfmdc
02-22-2009, 07:52 PM
no, I mean the entire forum knows you are a self proclaimed 2 year grandmaster who is a 1st rate CLOWN....

Hardwork108
02-22-2009, 08:23 PM
no, I mean the entire forum knows you are a self proclaimed 2 year grandmaster who is a 1st rate CLOWN....

"Self proclaimed 2 year grandmaster"? LOL,LOL!

Where have I proclaimed that?

Can you provide a link? No?

I thought not..lol,lol,lol.

There you go being fraudulent again, rather like calling yourself a "sifu":rolleyes:, what a laugh.Lol.

Your whole existance as a "kung fu":rolleyes: teacher is fraudulent you insecure little man.

So go on and lie more about me just because I show you up for the glorified kickboxer that you are!

lkfmdc
02-22-2009, 08:41 PM
it's fun knowing that everytime I post it must drive you crazy, silly little man

we've established time and time again that you are completely full of crap, you deny it so hard you must be pounding the keyboard....

your sifu DISOWNED YOU, isn't that proof enough?

Hardwork108
02-22-2009, 08:56 PM
it's fun knowing that everytime I post it must drive you crazy, silly little man

Yes, every time you post you drive me crazy with laughter as each one of your posts comes out more desperate than the one before while you are doing your best to slime your way out and deny your kung fu incompetence together with your con job of calling yourself a "sifu".LOL,lol,lol.

we've established time and time again that you are completely full of crap, you deny it so hard you must be pounding the keyboard....

The only thing you have established is showing everyone that you have no clue about authentic kung fu practice but that does not stop you making a living from giving traditional kung fu bad publicity.

The only thing that I am doing now is laughing...lol.

It will only be "proof" enough when you provide the proof that I was disowned and you CAN'T!

That is because it is a LIE, like every other untruthfull and false remarks you have made about my character here in the forum to discredit what I say about Glorified Kickboxers such as yourself who are out to make a quick buck out of people who think they will be learning some kind of an "improved" kung fu from you.

You and people such as yourself who post here as "kung fu":rolleyes: men wouldn't know real kung fu if it fell on your thick skulls. LOL,lol,lol.

lkfmdc
02-22-2009, 09:08 PM
LMFAO.... you'd think maybe some "glorified kickboxers" raped you in the ass the way you carry on, oh, wait, you WOULD LIKE THAT WOULDN"T YOU ? :D

hskwarrior
02-23-2009, 12:22 AM
raped you in the ass the way you carry on, oh, wait, you WOULD LIKE THAT WOULDN"T YOU ?

:eek: WTF?????

Violent Designs
02-23-2009, 01:15 AM

Cheers. :)

Eddie
02-23-2009, 07:29 AM
Hardwork,
Chinese people has long been borrowing things from other cultures and made it their own. So many examples, look at Buddism – heck, even Chinese language – Motor cycle is mó tuō chē (sounds like motor), logic is luó ji … so many things.

Even in Martial Arts, this happened. If you ask your average person on the street in China where Taiquandao (Taekwondo) comes from, I bet you they will tell you it comes from china. I have spoken to many people who didn’t even know that TKD came from Korea.

The point is, they are so used to taking things from other ‘cultures’ and make it part of their own. So, the idea of mixing MA styles, is not foreign to Chinese “masters”. If they find better training methods form other styles, they would incorporate it into their own style, even if it came from other countries. I’ve learned a Pek Gwar Double hand Saber form, which came from the Japanese sword styles and was incorporated into a CMA system by the Chinese Grandmaster many years ago. He obviously thought that in that specific weapon style, their own style lacked a few things which the Japanese fighters might have perfected. Nothing wrong with that.

You should really do yourself a favor and come to China some time to experience it for yourself. Your idea of “ traditional” CMA might change once you understand the Chinese “tradition” and language.

At the time it was created, WC was pretty modern, and ‘cutting edge’. In 1986 we had an IBM pc that had a 10 mb hard drive. Yes, I said 10 megabyte. It was cutting edge, and I was the envy of my class. Today, that PC would be useless.

Violent Designs
02-23-2009, 03:59 PM
Actually Eddie, Koreans are more prone to steal culture and claim it's their own than Chinese or Japanese.

Some Korean guy told me Hanzi was created by Koreans. I wanted to chop choy him in the face.

Gru Bianca
02-23-2009, 06:29 PM
[QUOTE=Eddie;916369]Hardwork,
Chinese people has long been borrowing things from other cultures and made it their own.

Not really that much, neighbors Country did that with what China had to offer.

So many examples, look at Buddism – heck, even Chinese language – Motor cycle is mó tuō chē (sounds like motor), logic is luó ji … so many things.

You are here referring to neologism, which are usually referred to words describing objects or concepts unknown to China before, hence they were forced to borrow.

Even in Martial Arts, this happened. If you ask your average person on the street in China where Taiquandao (Taekwondo) comes from, I bet you they will tell you it comes from china. I have spoken to many people who didn’t even know that TKD came from Korea.

That doesn't say much except for the general education on martial arts.

The point is, they are so used to taking things from other ‘cultures’ and make it part of their own.

again,.. read above

So, the idea of mixing MA styles, is not foreign to Chinese “masters”. If they find better training methods form other styles, they would incorporate it into their own style, even if it came from other countries. I’ve learned a Pek Gwar Double hand Saber form, which came from the Japanese sword styles and was incorporated into a CMA system by the Chinese Grandmaster many years ago. He obviously thought that in that specific weapon style, their own style lacked a few things which the Japanese fighters might have perfected. Nothing wrong with that.

One of the few exceptions I believe (good one for sure)

You should really do yourself a favor and come to China some time to experience it for yourself. Your idea of “ traditional” CMA might change once you understand the Chinese “tradition” and language.

And after few months in China you believe you do understand the Chinese "tradition" and language??
What would be the Chinese "tradition" in a Country that changes every day that goes by and most of all in what is supposed to be the "New China"?
Perhaps, if someone was to understand better the Chinese "tradition", would be better off spending some time in Taiwan or HongKong?

Eddy, I apologize for commenting your post, I just wanted to express my point of view, nothing more.

Be Well

Luca

Hardwork108
02-24-2009, 09:56 AM
LMFAO.... you'd think maybe some "glorified kickboxers" raped you in the ass the way you carry on, oh, wait, you WOULD LIKE THAT WOULDN"T YOU ? :D

You should really keep your gay fantasies to yourself as this is still a martial arts forum.

However feel free to share your perversions with your own "students" in your kickboxing "gym".

Hardwork108
02-24-2009, 10:00 AM
[QUOTE=Eddie;916369]Hardwork,
Chinese people has long been borrowing things from other cultures and made it their own.

Not really that much, neighbors Country did that with what China had to offer.

So many examples, look at Buddism – heck, even Chinese language – Motor cycle is mó tuō chē (sounds like motor), logic is luó ji … so many things.

You are here referring to neologism, which are usually referred to words describing objects or concepts unknown to China before, hence they were forced to borrow.

That doesn't say much except for the general education on martial arts.

The point is, they are so used to taking things from other ‘cultures’ and make it part of their own.

again,.. read above

So, the idea of mixing MA styles, is not foreign to Chinese “masters”. If they find better training methods form other styles, they would incorporate it into their own style, even if it came from other countries. I’ve learned a Pek Gwar Double hand Saber form, which came from the Japanese sword styles and was incorporated into a CMA system by the Chinese Grandmaster many years ago. He obviously thought that in that specific weapon style, their own style lacked a few things which the Japanese fighters might have perfected. Nothing wrong with that.

One of the few exceptions I believe (good one for sure)

And after few months in China you believe you do understand the Chinese "tradition" and language??
What would be the Chinese "tradition" in a Country that changes every day that goes by and most of all in what is supposed to be the "New China"?
Perhaps, if someone was to understand better the Chinese "tradition", would be better off spending some time in Taiwan or HongKong?

Eddy, I apologize for commenting your post, I just wanted to express my point of view, nothing more.

Be Well

Luca

Good post. Thank you.:)

lkfmdc
02-24-2009, 12:06 PM
tsk tsk, now you're being ****phobic "hardwork"

you do realize that most ****phobics are actually gay themselves :D

Hardwork108
02-24-2009, 12:23 PM
tsk tsk, now you're being ****phobic "hardwork"

you do realize that most ****phobics are actually gay themselves :D

Again, keep your gay fantasies to yourself this is a kung fu forum and not a kickboxing one! :D

lkfmdc
02-24-2009, 12:27 PM
Dude, this is 2009, Penn just won an Oscar for playing Harvey Milk, you don't have to hide in the closet anymore, people won't hate you (any more than they already do) for being gay :p

Hardwork108
02-24-2009, 08:35 PM
Dude, this is 2009, Penn just won an Oscar for playing Harvey Milk,

Don't tell me that is your real name. You must be proud to have a famous Hollywood actor play you.

you don't have to hide in the closet anymore, people won't hate you (any more than they already do) for being gay :p

I have news for you "Harvey", it is because of people like you and your internet promotion of your gay fantasies, not to mention your glorified kickboxing classes, that us heterosexuals are now hiding in the closet.

So cool down and lay off those BJJ classes for a couple of weeks:D

lkfmdc
02-25-2009, 07:48 AM
I commend you for trying to once again take your anti-psychotic meds but I think, based upon your last post, that the dose is wrong! SEEK HELP!

Violent Designs
02-25-2009, 04:23 PM
Lol .