PDA

View Full Version : so a skyscraper in beijing has caught fire

golden arhat
02-13-2009, 03:04 AM
engulfed a huge building, correct nto sure on the details think its been going for a few days now.

question, why has it not imploded like the twin towers were supposed to have?
the twin towers were supposed to have imploded because the fire softened the metal which led to its collapse, not the collision of the plane.

similarly a few years ago a skyscraper in madrid caught fire and burned for 5 days at hotter temperatures than the twin towers, and remained standing!

i think someones definitley lying to us!

uki
02-13-2009, 05:04 AM
question, why has it not imploded like the twin towers were supposed to have? well first you have detonate the mini-nukes at the base in the elevator shaft or wherenot, then the buliding will collapse and burn for months.

i think someones definitley lying to us!so let me guess... you do not believe it was a bunch of allah praising muslims either, eh?

and yes i am truly shocked that our friends in big gov have lied to us, surely it was a simple matter of national security. :D

CFT
02-13-2009, 06:22 AM
Different building design. Different grade of steel?

re: Twin Towers - wasn't there evidence of fire retardant material removed for maintenance work, or was dislodged by the impact?

Kansuke
02-13-2009, 06:48 AM
I guess there's no expiration date on some nuts.

Mas Judt
02-13-2009, 06:55 AM
I call this selective idiocy. It is easier for some folks to believe the gub'mint did it as part of a complex plan involving thousands of people NONE OF WHOM WAS CAUGHT OR TALKED - and quotes by eye-witnesses taken out of context.

We have enough real issues - like say Nuclear subs rotting on the bottom of the ocean - than to deal with the functionally retarded's conspiracy faith.

My conspiracy theory:
You know there is also the case of the bridge in Oakland that came down from a fuel truck fire. Steel can lose it's integrity - even if it is designed to withstand it. Plus don't forget - that was New York and the mob was probably supplying substandard building materials..

David Jamieson
02-13-2009, 07:49 AM
I call this selective idiocy. It is easier for some folks to believe the gub'mint did it as part of a complex plan involving thousands of people NONE OF WHOM WAS CAUGHT OR TALKED - and quotes by eye-witnesses taken out of context.

We have enough real issues - like say Nuclear subs rotting on the bottom of the ocean - than to deal with the functionally retarded's conspiracy faith.

My conspiracy theory:
You know there is also the case of the bridge in Oakland that came down from a fuel truck fire. Steel can lose it's integrity - even if it is designed to withstand it. Plus don't forget - that was New York and the mob was probably supplying substandard building materials..

It's this group that are making the real waves in regards to all of it.
http://www.ae911truth.org/

SimonM
02-13-2009, 08:00 AM
well first you have detonate the mini-nukes at the base in the elevator shaft or wherenot, then the buliding will collapse and burn for months.

Um... mini-nukes?

You must have found some bomb chronic Uki because that is crazier than your base-line crazy.