PDA

View Full Version : CSL Wing Chun Fighters on 10th Legion MMA Show

Alan Orr
02-14-2009, 11:52 AM
Hi Guys

Just an update -

I have 7 of my Wing Chun fighters on my MMA show 10th Legion Championship fighting.

You can see the fight card at:

http://www.10thlegionchampionshipfighting.com/htdocs/fightcard/fightcard.html

All the Iron Wolves are my guys 3 of the fights are Semi Pro - (Head Shots on the stand up)

It is a great Pro fight card. The show will be in Hull UK 5th April. Good chance to see CSL Wing Chun in the cage.

My best

Alan

Ultimatewingchun
02-14-2009, 12:07 PM
Good luck with that, Alan.

Let us know how it goes.

Liddel
02-14-2009, 05:11 PM
Hey Alan good luck to all your boys - train hard fight easy :)

Quick question about your fight prep -

What do you focus on in terms of strategy when matching your guys up to other fighters ?

I ask because i was impressed with GSP's comments about his fight stategy against BJ. Saying his intention was to tire his arms out in a wrestling match to take the sting out of his standup etc....

Do you guys employ similar type mindset ? anything that stems from a predominatly VT POV ?

Juts curious mate.

DREW

Hardwork108
02-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Hi Guys

Just an update -

I have 7 of my Wing Chun fighters on my MMA show 10th Legion Championship fighting.

You can see the fight card at:

http://www.10thlegionchampionshipfighting.com/htdocs/fightcard/fightcard.html

All the Iron Wolves are my guys 3 of the fights are Semi Pro - (Head Shots on the stand up)

It is a great Pro fight card. The show will be in Hull UK 5th April. Good chance to see CSL Wing Chun in the cage.

My best

Alan

Best of luck to your guys.:)

Alan Orr
02-16-2009, 09:57 AM
Hey Alan good luck to all your boys - train hard fight easy :)

Quick question about your fight prep -

What do you focus on in terms of strategy when matching your guys up to other fighters ?

I ask because i was impressed with GSP's comments about his fight stategy against BJ. Saying his intention was to tire his arms out in a wrestling match to take the sting out of his standup etc....

Do you guys employ similar type mindset ? anything that stems from a predominatly VT POV ?

Juts curious mate.

DREW

Hi Drew

Yes GSP had a great plan. I also work hard of fight plan's for each of my guys.

Number one is the structure we use gives us a strong base and very good power without lose of base. Then it depends on the opponent. That I will keep quite until after lol.

best

Alan