PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist Training Camps in the US

MightyB
02-17-2009, 08:53 AM
Is your training teaching you how to deal with these people?

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=3625333&referralPlaylistId=playlist

sanjuro_ronin
02-17-2009, 09:48 AM
Is your training teaching you how to deal with these people?

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=3625333&referralPlaylistId=playlist

No one's MA training teaches them to deal with militants and terrorists, heck even typical military training doesn't do that.

MightyB
02-17-2009, 09:57 AM
No one's MA training teaches them to deal with militants and terrorists, heck even typical military training doesn't do that.

I know...
But I did find this video to be shocking. These are basically the same types of camps that we blow up in Afghanistan and Pakistan- but they are constitutionally protected here. What gives? I'm half tempted to start an organization called "Christians Fight Back" that teaches the same types of things to Christians so that we're at least on even footing with the d@mn Islamic militant terrorists.

sanjuro_ronin
02-17-2009, 10:38 AM
I know...
But I did find this video to be shocking. These are basically the same types of camps that we blow up in Afghanistan and Pakistan- but they are constitutionally protected here. What gives? I'm half tempted to start an organization called "Christians Fight Back" that teaches the same types of things to Christians so that we're at least on even footing with the d@mn Islamic militant terrorists.

Don't militias do basically the same thing?

MightyB
02-17-2009, 10:45 AM
Don't know...

but something about allowing terrorist to freely train in the US seems wrong to me... especially when the exact same type of operation would've received a love tap from a cruise missile by now if it were in Afghanistan.

mawali
02-17-2009, 12:42 PM
Don't militias do basically the same thing?
True that!

Despite Hannity being a ****head and a hypocrite, I do watch his show to see and hear what they are thinking! There are more Aryan Brotherhood and ex-KKK terrorists training tham Islamic Jihadists in USA and there always be! That's a fact Jacques!
Scumbags no less! If you do not believe in the American way, get the hell outah dodge. That'll teach ya,

hammer70
03-06-2009, 10:32 PM
Maybe these militias can go in there and take care of business?