PDA

View Full Version : thank you

jutsow
01-20-2001, 05:33 AM
my real name is bob rosen. i would like to apologize to anyone i have offended. i have been trying to see how my kung fu bretheren would react to a negative force.and i must say i have not been dissapointed. you have not only stood up to "jutsow" but you have scolded him for his ignorant posts. i am sorry for my methods but i believe the ends justify the means. i would like to thank everyone who has defended me and that it was deeply, deeply apreciated.
yours truly
bob rosen null

woliveri
01-20-2001, 05:39 AM
Nice try but I doubt you are Bob Rosen. You sound like your about 8 1/2 years old going on 3. I don't know what problem you have with Bob Rosen but it seems to be running your life. Why don't you let it go?

Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East
By Baird T. Spalding

NorthernMantis
01-21-2001, 09:19 PM
If you want him that bad go challenge him and the thing will be over.Wolivery is right.Let the man go already.What did he do to you to get you that angry at someone?

"Always be ready"

word
01-26-2001, 03:45 AM
i saw a tape of bob rosen and that guy is a joke

woliveri
01-26-2001, 04:38 AM
Compared to who word? Are you so good that no one is better than you?

Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East
By Baird T. Spalding

kalender
01-26-2001, 07:13 PM
Why don't you challenge Sifu Rosen if you have a problem with him?

Rolling Elbow
01-27-2001, 03:00 AM
That's all fine and dandy..but what were these vicious "test" attacks and comments intended to show? Does kenpo and kempo still suck? I don't know what the hell you are all about turkey...what i do know though, is that most of your posts suck! Get a clue, nobody on here cares who anybody really is..we post and discuss things assuming that the majority of us will be respectful and accurate as to our own abilities and strengths. Nobody cares if you are Bob Rosen...I am Rolling Elbow, doesn't change much. :confused:

Michael Panzerotti
Taijutsu Nobody from the Great White North..

danny from miami
01-27-2001, 07:13 AM
thats the thing,hes NOT bob rosen