PDA

View Full Version : Peanut Butter VS. Nacho Cheese

CUBS2311
02-26-2009, 03:33 PM
I am here to stand up for the injustice that has happened to Peanut Butter. For years on this forum Nacho Cheese has reined supreme. The time has come for the Nacho Ninjettes to go down in a moldy pile. Peanut Butter is dare I say 100% better then Nacho Cheese. It is better for you (sans the salmonella outbreak) and it combos with Jelly to make one heck of a sandwich. So Gene master of the Nacho your time has come to taste defeat at the hands of the PB warrior. And remember in the south everything is dirtier. Good Day

BTW: Gene Ching is a woman trapped in a mans body!

GeneChing
02-26-2009, 03:45 PM
So it's the peanut butter pirate wenches against my nacho ninjettes, eh?

Bring it on....

GreenCloudCLF
02-26-2009, 03:48 PM
So it's the peanut butter pirate wenches against my nacho ninjettes, eh?

Bring it on....

Peanut butt-pirates cannot beat nacho cheese. Nachos reign supreme...now we just need Sanjuro to post the obligatory Latina pics...

Lucas
02-26-2009, 03:56 PM
do i smell a movie contract in the works?

Exadon
02-26-2009, 04:00 PM
peanut butter...how I love you.

CUBS2311
02-26-2009, 04:36 PM
It is not the pirate wenches or the butt pirates. The PB pajama models armed with Peter Pan and JIF launchers. They also have the ability to Peanut Butter and feather the ninjettes after they cover them with PB and then beat them in a pillow fight. When finished the ninjettes will look like the San Diego Chicken and that is what I call a movie script.:D

TenTigers
02-26-2009, 04:47 PM
Bah! How imposing could a peanut butter pajama model be if they didn't even mention Fluff? You've neglected the most powerful weapon in your arsenal.
Ninjettes covered in marshmallow creme! Now that's an apocolicks.
Fluffernutters reign supreme!

Water Dragon
02-26-2009, 04:51 PM
Nobody ever caught the E. Coli from Nacho Cheese.

Nacho Cheese has been proven to taste better on both tortilla chips and nipples.

Peanut Butter is for lonely guys with dogs.

GeneChing
02-26-2009, 05:05 PM
...peanut butter is just too white-trailer-trash. JIF even.
Game over.
Hit the showers, CUBS2311!

And welcome to the forum. Way to enter with a BANG!

Lucas
02-26-2009, 05:18 PM
you know, normally i dont blaspheme....BUT

PB is a very wonderful thing. Reces cups, PB cookies, icecream....you know the list really does go on and on.....

PB has a vercitility within its power that nacho cheeze just cannot match. whilst nacho cheeze can burn you if thrown in the face, more chicks dig PB..

this is a tough one.

TenTigers
02-26-2009, 07:21 PM
yeah, Gene. You being Chinese n'all, should know better.
You guys eat spagetti with peanut butter!
But don't let Savvy Savage catch you using a spoon-chopsticks only!

David43515
02-26-2009, 09:31 PM
BTW: Gene Ching is a woman trapped in a mans body!

It`s okay though. He`s also a lesbian, so it all works out.

Oso
02-26-2009, 09:32 PM
that is not a tough call at all.

Nacho Cheese generally isn't even real cheese...just veg oil and annatto and other coloring....unless you make yer nachos at home.

I simply propose a truce. After all, a PB n NC sandwich could be pretty good...mebbe with a little Texas Pete on it to boot!

very funny intro, btw.

David43515
02-26-2009, 10:35 PM
peanut butt-pirates cannot beat nacho cheese. Nachos reign supreme...now we just need sanjuro to post the obligatory latina pics...

still waiting

golden arhat
02-27-2009, 06:44 AM
peanut butter rules!

Exadon
02-27-2009, 06:46 AM
peanut butter rules!

Hell yes it does!

Oso
02-27-2009, 07:38 AM
babe covered in peanut butter (http://www.breaktaker.com/albums/pictures/kids/PeanutButter.jpg)

Exadon
02-27-2009, 07:43 AM
babe covered in peanut butter (http://www.breaktaker.com/albums/pictures/kids/PeanutButter.jpg)

hahaha wow that picture is scary.

TenTigers
02-27-2009, 08:10 AM
anyone who's ever changed a diaper can tell you,
that ain't peanut butter!
the jar is just a prop. Run!

bawang
02-27-2009, 08:21 AM
nacho cheese is the only real authentic traditional sauce
youre all just a bunch of glorified peenut butter eatists
if u like peenis butter so much why dont u go post in penut butter forums

Exadon
02-27-2009, 08:23 AM
nacho cheese is the only real authentic traditional sauce
youre all just a bunch of glorified peenut butter eatists
if u like peenis butter so much why dont u go post in penut butter forums

I dunt seez u in teh nacho cheese forums!

CUBS2311
02-27-2009, 10:26 AM
Mr. Ching I believe it is time to give your McCain-esque concession speech. The people have spoken and Yes We Can is what PB lovers everywhere are screaming. Take your non milk having fake cheese product and go home. I am sure that Tostitos will send you a goody bag of free product for putting up a good fight. On this forum PB reigns supreme. Tell your ninjettes to give us a call when they want to leave the dark side. Peace

GeneChing
02-27-2009, 10:55 AM
You know, I'm formally from S.F. which is a very tolerant community. I have no issues with peanut butter users. If people want to use peanut butter in the privacy of their own homes and they are of legal consented age, whatever. But from a strictly practical point, and we here on the KFM forum are all about practical applications, nacho sauce is a far better lubricant. Peanut butter is a lot like sand in your shorts. Especially the chunky style.

Nacho sauce works on the street and in the octagon.
Peanut Butter is just flowery dancing crap.

Exadon
02-27-2009, 11:04 AM
Peanut Butter is just flowery dancing crap.

:mad::mad::mad: