PDA

View Full Version : Yuen Kay San Videos

Yoshiyahu
02-27-2009, 05:07 PM
Do you guys no where I can purchase the videos and books on Yuen Kay San.

Yip lineages have videos and books on

Sil Lim Tau
Chum Kiu
Bil Sau
Bart Cham Dao
Lok Dim Boon Gwan

Do you guys no where I can get videos and books on Yuen Kay San forms along with Chi Kung form of Yuen Kay San?

I would love to these things for my library. I know the YKS I learn is a little different from some of the videos I seen on youtube of SLT. So I would love to compare and increase my knowledge.

reneritchie
02-27-2009, 08:26 PM
Sum Nung wasn't a big believer in video, and on the rare occasions that he or his students demonstrated in public where cameras may be around, they typically didn't do accurate forms or movements.

YouTube is probably your best bet for what's floating around, but don't take it as accurate.

Yoshiyahu
02-28-2009, 02:07 AM
:)
Sum Nung wasn't a big believer in video, and on the rare occasions that he or his students demonstrated in public where cameras may be around, they typically didn't do accurate forms or movements.

YouTube is probably your best bet for what's floating around, but don't take it as accurate.

Do you have an videos?

I wanted to compare YKS WC to my WC I learn years ago an draw from it.

I would love to see your videos. I hear alot of great things about you on net concerning YKSWC. You seem to be A-List top master!