PDA

View Full Version : wing chun in Ft. Collins, CO

arctic fox
03-02-2009, 08:15 PM
I have recently moved to Ft. Collins, CO and I am looking for organization/people willing to play/train in town. I would appreciate if you could provide any information.

Thank you,

Yoshiyahu
03-03-2009, 06:54 PM
Have your tried Googling for it?

I have recently moved to Ft. Collins, CO and I am looking for organization/people willing to play/train in town. I would appreciate if you could provide any information.

Thank you,

arctic fox
03-04-2009, 01:35 AM
Yes I have google it and found two other Wing Chun academies in CO but none in Ft. Collins

osprey3883
03-04-2009, 07:15 AM
Hello,
If you can't find any WC but are still interested in TCMA you might want to see if the CCMA has any active classes in Ft Collins. Sifu Sheehan was my first Sifu and definitely had a big impact in my life.

Good luck,
Matt

arctic fox
03-04-2009, 12:06 PM
Thank you Matt,

do you remember where they are located?, do they have a website?. I am not sure what CCMA stands for, and I was not very successful when searching for CCMA or Sifu/Sheehan.
Thanks again

PlumDragon
03-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Colorado Chapter of Modern Arnis. They teach Chinese systems as well. In Ft Collins, they have a Tai Chi class and also an 8-week Shaolin class at the college.

You might also check the Pai Lum school on Elizabeth and then get a quick bite to eat at the Tiger Lily... =)

Good to see ya here, Matt! Been a while, hope all is well with you...