golden arhat
03-06-2009, 12:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hxOr3q7nrk

Luk Hop
03-06-2009, 05:19 AM
Duuude! :p

Oso
03-06-2009, 05:29 AM
if it's against the law to skateboard somewhere, it's against the law. the cop was a jerk but so was the kid.

Exadon
03-06-2009, 06:37 AM
That is not too far from where I live.

Cops can be jerks around here...but yeah that kid was a punk.

sean_stonehart
03-06-2009, 06:57 AM
if it's against the law to skateboard somewhere, it's against the law. the cop was a jerk but so was the kid.

Ditto...

Exact opposite of what happened when my brother rode freestyle & boards. Long story short, cop lights come on at the neighbor's house who had just finished a massive half pipe. 2 hours later after hearing ramp noises & blue lights blazing, neighbor comes by & says cop wants to ride the ramp on his days off!!!:D:D Lights & all were for show in case he was asked why he was there for 2 hours... he was riding that night as well!!!

Cop later saves my ass & lil' bro's ass at a party that was busted.

Moral of the story...
Be a *****, get treated like a *****...
Be cool, chances are coolness returns to you...
Both sides of the same coin...

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-06-2009, 07:24 AM
At that age, I would have told the Cop to go F'k himself (and have).

The cop is a bully, and violated the Kids' constitutional rights by seizing the skate board.

Drake
03-06-2009, 07:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgZbMMES6vU&feature=related

Apparently he's quite the joke now... and there was another link where he made the news with these antics.

Exadon
03-06-2009, 07:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgZbMMES6vU&feature=related

Apparently he's quite the joke now... and there was another link where he made the news with these antics.

yeah he was all over the news here in Baltimore a while back. I cant watch this video so I am not sure what you posted

however he also got really ****ed off at some guy with an RC car at the harbor. The guy had a mini rc car under a newspaper and would follow people around to make them laugh, and get their reaction on camera.

I am pretty sure I remember that the rent a cop started to kick the dudes RC car.

Eddie
03-06-2009, 08:08 AM
Kids are kids, and should not be bullied by some power hungry police freak. Sure they should also not break the law, but was this really necessary?
The police are not there to control the public, they are merely there to Serve and Protect.
This guy was clearly a bully. The kid went and sat down, and the cop kept coming back for him.

That guy is an idiot. Doesn’t matter how you look at him.
Reminds me of the power hungry cops we had when I was growing up.

sanjuro_ronin
03-06-2009, 08:13 AM
If I was that cop, forced to wear shorts and driving a POS car, I'd be bitter and ****ed off too !!
:D

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-06-2009, 08:19 AM
If I was that cop, forced to wear shorts and driving a POS car, I'd be bitter and ****ed off too !!
:D

Reply]
LOL!! Good point!

Shaolinlueb
03-06-2009, 09:20 AM
10/11 years ago when i used to skateboard in the local city. they had a ban on it. but the cops used to tell us to go behind the courthouse and skate the rails there bcause people wouldnt be able to see us.

BoulderDawg
03-06-2009, 10:28 AM
And nothing happened to this cop? Considering they had the video I'm amazed. Also, I'm really sure this guy was a full fledged cop. He looked like one of those guys who gives parking tickets.

The kids did nothing. As a matter of fact I thought they were fairly respectable. At that age I might have cracked wise and once the pig started heading towards me I would have just kept dodging out of his way saying, "I'd like to see you catch me fatass".:D

Several things I also noticed: He pushed the kid. That was assault. And also at the end it looked like, the kid was so scared he turned off the camera. that he threatened whoever was filming the video.

BoulderDawg
03-06-2009, 10:35 AM
I just saw another video where this scum went off on an adult artist. This was part of a news report. They mentioned that the pig was on suspension for the skateboard incident but "With pay"........only in America!:D

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Since his name is mentioned on the clip, in think it would be great to start a massive internet letter writing campaign to his boss.

Can you imagine what it would be like for his superiors if truck loads of mail came every single day, all complaining about how deplorable that guy is?

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-06-2009, 11:57 AM
LOL! He's got a Wiki!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvatore_Rivieri

Lucas
03-06-2009, 02:55 PM
cant see the video now, but im almost positive i know which one it is.

i used to skate, alot, but the trick is if you go to skate a spot that you know is notorious for getting busted at, or has no skate signs, you bring like 5 people and then all split in a different direction when the fuzz shows up. maximum chance is the po po will only catch one guy. if that.

ahh the memories, good times.

when i was a kid skating, EVERYONE hated skaters, there werent skate parts sponsored by the city, but at the same time they had not developed anti-skate tools, like curb caps and hand rail knotches.

Oso
03-06-2009, 04:18 PM
if skater punks didn't push the boundaries they wouldn't get pushed back.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41216&highlight=skateboard

Exadon
03-06-2009, 04:25 PM
if skater punks didn't push the boundaries they wouldn't get pushed back.highlight=skateboard[/url]
The police man also kicked the **** out of a guy's R.C. Car. Punk RC car drivers pushing their boundaries as well?

Oso
03-06-2009, 04:29 PM
i'm not supporting the cops actions...but, I'm also not supporting the skate punks actions.

BoulderDawg
03-06-2009, 05:09 PM
i'm not supporting the cops actions...but, I'm also not supporting the skate punks actions.

Kids are kids. They are going to push until something is done. If it's truly private property then they still come on the property after being warned then arrest a few of them. It will stop when they understand they will go to jail.

However what I saw was just an A-hole jerking kids around. I want to know why he wasn't arrested for assault.

Several years ago I was behind this kid getting on a bus. This bus driver came across with the same attitude as this pig. I stepped up and told the driver to shut his f'ing mouth. The guy shut up.:D

Oso
03-06-2009, 05:11 PM
you're my hero!:rolleyes: