PDA

View Full Version : Sal Your Chi Gung Sets ?

Firehawk4
03-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Hi Sal could you tel me if you are going to write any more articles about your Chi Kung Sets Like these ones ?
Hmm, what is very interesting about Many of Shaolin's nei gong sets, such as Six Harmony Gong, Chan Yuan Gong, Luohan 13 Gong , Rou Gong, and others is that they can also be used as self defense sets very easily (in fact I spend three days teaching this in a seminar I gave in Spain recently).
And, not only can you apply these Shaolin nei gong sets as empty hand self defense sets, but you can also do them with a staff (taught that too), and with double swords or double knives (showed how that works too at my seminar).

So, the health and the martial aspects are one in these most important nei gong sets, without these nei gong sets there would not be any Chen TJQ, XY, and Ba Gua today.

Sal Canzonieri
03-14-2009, 07:11 PM
Hi Sal could you tel me if you are going to write any more articles about your Chi Kung Sets Like these ones ?
Hmm, what is very interesting about Many of Shaolin's nei gong sets, such as Six Harmony Gong, Chan Yuan Gong, Luohan 13 Gong , Rou Gong, and others is that they can also be used as self defense sets very easily (in fact I spend three days teaching this in a seminar I gave in Spain recently).
And, not only can you apply these Shaolin nei gong sets as empty hand self defense sets, but you can also do them with a staff (taught that too), and with double swords or double knives (showed how that works too at my seminar).

So, the health and the martial aspects are one in these most important nei gong sets, without these nei gong sets there would not be any Chen TJQ, XY, and Ba Gua today.

Well, I wrote extensively about them in my new book that is being working on.

I think that these sections from the book can be made into articles long as Gene wants to publish them in the magazine.

The seminar I gave in Spain went great and the people there were from many varied backgrounds in martial arts and they got a lot out of it.
I don't think there is anyone else out there that can teach the martial art aspects of nei gong sets.
They are there though.
Also, Professor Shahar Meir's book mentioned that the Shaolin weapons sets were what the hand sets were derived from, which I teach as well.

Anyone anywhere that wants me to do a seminar on Shaolin Nei gung, their health uses and their martial art uses, applications, and weapons use feel free to contact me.

This is the deep training that must people lack and we greatly improve their foundation in Shaolin and the other internal martial arts, it's what makes them 'tick'.

Firehawk4
03-15-2009, 03:29 PM
I hope so i would like to read them .