PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

argentino
01-25-2001, 02:39 AM
First time here. I am the webmaster of "The Mantis Cave".
Looking forward to see interesting mantis discussions.

Best regards and greetings from Argentina

Fernando

http://www.geocities.com/mantiscave

mantis108
01-25-2001, 04:35 AM
Hi there,

A warm welcome. Just check out the "Cave", nice work and Well done. Please keep up the good work.

Mantis108

Contraria Sunt Complementa

8stepsifu
01-25-2001, 05:37 AM
anyway, your 8 Step lineage is off. Is this a list of deciples or who learned from whom? Also some of the people on there aren't even Sifu's. I saw this page with Master Sun and he laughed saying that he didn't know he had so many disciples. I know it must be hard to keep track of all of them, but if you would like more accurate into, you can check out the web site or e-mail anyone on the web site.

If your not bleeding, your not having enough fun.

bamboo_ leaf
01-25-2001, 08:52 AM
Hi Frenando,

Very good site, thanks for the update, on
Sifu Park Chul Sung, Plum Flower Mantis.

you might want to check out the other bbs www.cyberkwoon.com (http://www.cyberkwoon.com)

enjoy life

bamboo leaf

argentino
01-30-2001, 03:46 PM
I don't want to ge involved in your association / lineage politic problems. I still think the 8 step lineage in my page is accurate.
However, as it is written there I am open to discuss and willing to learn more. If you have information to share please contact me.

Best regards

Fernando

--------------------------------------------------
anyway, your 8 Step lineage is off. Is this a list of deciples or who learned from whom? Also some of the people on there aren't even Sifu's. I saw this page with Master Sun and he laughed saying that he didn't know he had so many disciples. I know it must be hard to keep track of all of them, but if you would like more accurate into, you can check out the web site or e-mail anyone on the web site.
If your not bleeding, your not having enough fun.

http://www.geocities.com/mantiscave

BeiTangLang
01-30-2001, 04:39 PM
It is good to see you here.
Hope to learn as much from you here as on the
7* list.
Also,...great work you are doing with your mantis site.
-BTL

"It's all the same; Only the names have changed........."

8stepsifu
01-30-2001, 07:17 PM
there are no political problems, just a few losers with big mouths. Master Sun has 3 deciples.

Kevin Loftus, Jack Stutnick, and Richard Mesmer. No more no less. There may be more in the future, but as of now two of the people listed as disciples under master Sun arent even Sifu's I'm not asking you to change Master Wei's Lineage, just who comes under Master Sun.

Like I said before I don't know if you were listing deciples or just people that learned under other people, but if It is a line of diciples, then it's wrong. Thanks for you concern about the authenticity and other than that you have a great web site. Of course, more pics the better and If you have any Praying Mantis Master Stories however outlandish, please post them on your site.

King of the Assyrians

Kung Lek
01-31-2001, 07:39 PM
Hey, el argentino, I liked the pics of "the first sifu demonstrating technique" ! hahahahaha, excellent!

peace

Kung Lek

Shaolin Master
02-01-2001, 02:34 AM
Como te va, the site is cool, comend you on your efforts it is not easy, easy to criticize hard to do eh ? thank you! so que praticas ? Which one hehe

paz y suerte.....

el chino uruguayo

Shi Chan Long

on-jer
02-01-2001, 07:16 PM
Fernando,

You are correct in your intentions to share your information but stay out of politics - and the state of Chinese martial arts in the US is a mess.

One only has to check various Shuai-Chiao links - how is it possible for four different people to be the sole inheritors of Master Changs system? We have people who go to China for a couple months and come back "masters". The ugliness in this forum regarding the 8 Step system is another prime example. The premise there is a sole inheritor is so ludicrous I refuse to comment on it further.

Love or hate Tae Kwon Do, look how they have consolidted. Now there's dojo on every corner.