PDA

View Full Version : Who is Sifu Olthal Thomas ?

harkfu
01-27-2001, 09:30 PM
Any information about this Sifu would be greatly appreciated. As I stated in my other post I have met him but, I don't want to be ripped of by someone whom has no true lineage or knowledge. :confused:

hark fu

WongFeHung
02-03-2001, 06:51 AM
Olthal Thomas is Fu Jow P'ai-old school. We used to train a little in the late 70's. He is closely tied with Hui Cambrelan, I beleive(not sure)He's good people, you should check him out.

seung ga faat
02-05-2001, 02:45 AM
I am Sifu Othal Thomas. I cut my teeth with more than a few years of Fu Jow Pai during the 70's.
Ten tigers where do we know each other from SVA?
Check my profile and E mail me so we can renew our friendship. Also, My FU JOW PAI instructor was Angel Giboyeaux.

Thanx, Sifu Othal Thomas

WongFeHung
02-11-2001, 03:53 AM
Hey Seung Ga Faat! Isn't it funny that we both went to SVA and ended up teaching Martial arts instead of Visual Arts! I shoulda saved my college tuition and spent it on tuition for my Sifus! Great to see you on these boards-very informative!
Regards,
Ten Tigers
AKA Sifu Rik Kellerman

seung ga faat
02-11-2001, 06:14 PM
Rik, I got your E-mail. Thanks for your kind words.
Yeah we could have saved some money but, remember I was on a scholarship anyway it was the perfect set up for me. Buy the way I did the the commercial art thing for 12 years then called it quits.
The real kicker is that you are in suthern style kung-fu and I am not. Remember how gung ho I was about southern style and now I am a northern praying mantis advocate ( let's leave it at that you know better from those times than most).
Rik, I will be there in the summer training with my Sifu who just returned from China after 6 years
Also in may there is Raymond Wong's Tournament.
I'll E-mail you,later. :)

Thanx, Sifu Othal Thomas