PDA

View Full Version : Hardwork108 vs lkfmdc

5thBrother
03-10-2009, 09:34 PM
just too bored today i guess :/....

* Wanker has similar meanings and overtones to American pejoratives like jerk, and jerk-off

* –noun Chiefly British and Australian Slang: Vulgar.
1. a contemptible person; a jerk.
2. a detestable person.

lkfmdc
03-11-2009, 06:34 AM
considering I've had him on ignore for almost a week don't you think you are being retarded?

Hardwork108
03-12-2009, 06:41 PM
just too bored today i guess :/....

That would suggest that you have the luxury of some spare time on your hands. It would be wiser to train your kung fu than start idiotic polls.

On the plus side, that poll reflects the proportion of knuckleheads to those who actually practice kung fu.

So thanks for the enlightenment.:cool:

wetwonder
03-12-2009, 10:12 PM
You forgot to include "please pass the mashed potatos and gravy" in the poll. Everyone likes mash potatos and gravy, so that would prevail.

Hardwork108
03-13-2009, 08:26 PM
considering I've had him on ignore for almost a week don't you think you are being retarded?

LOL, yet you "forgot" that you had me on ignore and answered one of my posts in the wing chun thread...lol,lol,lol.

It is incredible how you, Lkfmdc an apparent "sifu":rolleyes:, can't make a single post about me or addressed to me without some kind of a LIE and/or SLANDEROUS remark....lol.

Lucas
03-14-2009, 10:16 AM
You forgot to include "please pass the mashed potatos and gravy" in the poll. Everyone likes mash potatos and gravy, so that would prevail.

i had mash potatoes and gravy for lunch yesterday. i can attest to the accuracy of this statement.

mash potatoes and gravy >