PDA

View Full Version : Wing Chun kool aid

Ultimatewingchun
03-12-2009, 06:55 PM
...can we please just end it? It tastes really lousy. And it's so artificial. With no redeeming health value whatsoever. :rolleyes:

mjw
03-12-2009, 07:05 PM
I'm a big fan of junk food so I might just like this. Where might I find some???:p

anerlich
03-12-2009, 07:31 PM
I don't think it's Kool-aid.

The forum had been invaded by spambots, who have one message but manage to spam every thread with it in slightly different ways. Both from St Louis apparently.

dnovice
03-12-2009, 07:45 PM
dont understand.

Edmund
03-12-2009, 08:22 PM
http://www.x-entertainment.com/pics/kool1.jpg

Phil Redmond
03-12-2009, 09:33 PM
You guys are mean!! I am not a spam box? wow...I guess I got on your bad side...man T_niehoff needs to come back to pee you off more than I. Atleast when he is here you guys can't get on me so badly...i guess you guys are MMA guys? Huh?
Ok I didn't want to do this but when I saw your first posts I thought they were from a teenager. I've always wondered how old you were. So now I'm asking. Of course you don't have to answer but how old are you? And again, please don't take offense.

sanjuro_ronin
03-13-2009, 05:33 AM
Ok I didn't want to do this but when I saw your first posts I thought they were from a teenager. I've always wondered how old you were. So now I'm asking. Of course you don't have to answer but how old are you? And again, please don't take offense.

He says he is 32, same age range has HW8....

Almost A Ghost
03-13-2009, 07:37 AM
A few months ago he was going ape with the same posts on martialtalk.com. I pretty much stayed out of them because they wreaked of Wing Chun newbie that's trying to act like he knows it all. Of course I also say that with the full of knowledge of that I was the same exact way for the first year or so ;)

Ultimatewingchun
03-13-2009, 01:23 PM
Sorry, Yoshiyahu - but you're now on my IGNORE list.

I have no time for any of this.

anerlich
03-13-2009, 08:09 PM
Make that three spambots.

t_niehoff
03-15-2009, 12:35 PM
T, Not enough time to come out of hiding to address someone wanting to take you up on all your offers to come spar, but just enough to come troll another thread :)

Come out of hiding? Sorry I've been away from the forum for the past few days, but I've been dealing with my wife going through chemotherapy for cancer and this forum isn't my top priority.

Nor is meeting with every anonymous nutter in St. Louis who wants to get together and "spar."

anerlich
03-15-2009, 02:13 PM
Interesting that the guy with 3900+ posts calls people with less posts spambots.

Sorry about your wife, Terence.

Your wife needs you. Do her, yourself, a favour by resisting the urge to post here instead of looking after her.

Yoshiyahu
03-17-2009, 08:24 AM
Come out of hiding? Sorry I've been away from the forum for the past few days, but I've been dealing with my wife going through chemotherapy for cancer and this forum isn't my top priority.

Nor is meeting with every anonymous nutter in St. Louis who wants to get together and "spar."

I am sorry T_niehoff to hear about your wife. I pray she be well. Cancer is rough thing. Do what you need to for your wife...Thats your main priority. You were missed on forum thats all people were saying. But anyway sorry to hear about the cancer.
Its great your posting again. Get back on the saddle and post some threads that rest of us hate...

AdrianK. Do you have anything useful to say?

anerlich
03-17-2009, 02:03 PM
AdrianK. Do you have anything useful to say?

Yoshiyahu, do you?

Wayfaring
03-17-2009, 02:09 PM

Best wishes and thoughts for your wife and her battle of much more importance than that which us idiots on here argue about.

dnovice
03-17-2009, 02:24 PM
Best wishes and thoughts for your wife and her battle of much more importance than that which us idiots on here argue about.

Agreed. Best of luck man.

Hardwork108
03-17-2009, 06:45 PM

I am sorry to hear about your wife' cancer. Best wishes for your her.

Keep her on organic food with plenty of fruits and vegetables. Cut her sugar to minimum and let her avoid caffeine. Some simple chi kung exercises should be helpful as well. Take her out for daily walks in the fresh air, if at all possible.

Yoshiyahu
03-17-2009, 06:56 PM
I hear red wine is good too. I suggest also enrolling in both eastern and western medicine if you can afford it. Some will disagree with me. But I think something life threating one should invest in every avenue. Man I am so sorry to hear that...

I am sorry to hear about your wife' cancer. Best wishes for your her.

Keep her on organic food with plenty of fruits and vegetables. Cut her sugar to minimum and let her avoid caffeine. Some simple chi kung exercises should be helpful as well. Take her out for daily walks in the fresh air, if at all possible.

Kansuke
03-17-2009, 09:47 PM
Well that would imply that dog years are all Sanjuro can count by and that in turn does not reflect well on his meathead IQ.:rolleyes:

Ok so how old are you?

Edmund
03-17-2009, 10:29 PM
You are kidding Yoshiyahu? I am surprised that the guys you mentioned don't have problems spelling the words Wing Chun, let alone discuss it....lol

Most of these guys are MMA-ists and they are here to "enlighten" us on the benefits of crosstraining, a la MMA. So take everything they say with a pinch of salt.;):)

He asked questions about WRESTLING and MT ROUNDHOUSE KICKS.
What sort of answers is that asking for?

You contributed NO answer or opinion on either topic, so frankly you don't have a leg to stand on as far as complaining about the content.

SimonM
03-18-2009, 07:06 AM
Edmund the person you quoted has a simple MO:

1) Enter a thread.
2) Say something unsubstantiated and crazy.
3) When people call him on it insult them and imply that the failure to accept unsubstantiated crazy talk is because they do MMA and are "knuckleheads". Just ignore him. He generally shuts up for the most part when his posts go without response.

AdrianK
03-18-2009, 02:39 PM
What about you guys..still cracking jokes on the side. I would love to hear you guys be serious for once. Share with us your experience of Wing Chun. An how Wing Chun has changed your overall life?

I'm sorry Yoshiyahu, I can't give you a serious answer when you ask me a question like how has wing chun changed my life :p

I can tell you how my teachers have helped shape me into the person I am today, but the style itself is irrelevant to that.

anerlich
03-18-2009, 02:54 PM
SimonM is correct.

Hardwork108
03-31-2009, 09:45 AM
Edmund the person you quoted has a simple MO:

1) Enter a thread.
This is a discussion forum. That mean most people enter threads.

2) Say something unsubstantiated and crazy.
You mean something like Iron Body being about getting hit a lot and ending up with a hard body? LOL.

Can you tell me where I have made unsubstantiated and crazy statements?

3) When people call him on it insult them and imply that the failure to accept unsubstantiated crazy talk is because they do MMA and are "knuckleheads".

Are you denying that you take the modern MMA approach to your training? Are you denying that your forum friends,Anerlich, Lkfmdc and Sanjuro ronin are MMA-ists or at least take the modern MMA approach?

Just ignore him. He generally shuts up for the most part when his posts go without response.

So do you, but I don't hold that against you!

Yoshiyahu
04-01-2009, 09:31 AM
I dont think you will get a response...hardwork...

This is a discussion forum. That mean most people enter threads.

You mean something like Iron Body being about getting hit a lot and ending up with a hard body? LOL.

Can you tell me where I have made unsubstantiated and crazy statements?

Are you denying that you take the modern MMA approach to your training? Are you denying that your forum friends,Anerlich, Lkfmdc and Sanjuro ronin are MMA-ists or at least take the modern MMA approach?

So do you, but I don't hold that against you!

Ultimatewingchun
04-01-2009, 04:02 PM
All the best of luck, Terence, with your wife's health situation.

Hardwork108
04-01-2009, 05:22 PM
I dont think you will get a response...hardwork...

I don't think so either, I mean what can he say? But I suppose that him hiding out of embarassment, says a lot already...lol,lol.:)

Yoshiyahu
04-01-2009, 05:45 PM
I don't think so either, I mean what can he say? But I suppose that him hiding out of embarassment, says a lot already...lol,lol.:)

I agree hard work...

Now go ahead knuckleheads take a pop shot because I said I agreed with Hardwork?

Come on, Come on Trash Poster say something Smart for a change?

Chango
04-02-2009, 12:49 AM
Terence, I'm sorry to hear the news. My regards go to you and your wife and family.

m1k3
04-03-2009, 06:06 AM
I agree hard work...

Now go ahead knuckleheads take a pop shot because I said I agreed with Hardwork?

Yoshi, why this post? I thought you disapproved of what you call mouthboxing. Looks like I was wrong. Oh well. :(

Yoshiyahu
04-03-2009, 11:15 AM
Yoshi, why this post? I thought you disapproved of what you call mouthboxing. Looks like I was wrong. Oh well. :(

Explain what your definition of Mouthboxing is?

Are you referring to my agreement of Hardwork Post. He is one of the few people who has quality post actually. There are others but they rarely post anymore or when they do post they walk of thin line of actually sharing real information with the MMA only guys!

m1k3
04-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Explain what your definition of Mouthboxing is?

Are you referring to my agreement of Hardwork Post. He is one of the few people who has quality post actually. There are others but they rarely post anymore or when they do post they walk of thin line of actually sharing real information with the MMA only guys!

mouthboxing might not be the right term but this is the post I was refering to:

I agree hard work...

Come on, it sounds like something my 11 year old granddaughter would say.

I really expected it to finish up with "nyaah nyaah nyaah!".

Don't expect behavior from others that you are not willing to conform to.

Yoshiyahu
04-03-2009, 01:18 PM
My intent was to sound like someones 16 year old son...Because some people like to think I am still in my height of youth. Which going to school to make good grades so I can get close to smart girls, an come home an eat chips and junk all day while playing video games and skateboarding and go out to club on weekends to mack on girls is more favorable than paying bills,working a job,enrolling in more college classes to make more money in the future along with maintaining a household and debts...

But ne way...i come on here partly for fun...An also to here others view points on Wing Chun...

But to those who really don't have quality view points on WC i just have fun with them to past the time at work when i am on my breaks...

mouthboxing might not be the right term but this is the post I was refering to:

Come on, it sounds like something my 11 year old granddaughter would say.

I really expected it to finish up with "nyaah nyaah nyaah!".

Don't expect behavior from others that you are not willing to conform to.

Hardwork108
04-03-2009, 05:33 PM
If you look carefully then you will see that the mouthboxing has been coming from all sides including those of the forum MMA-ists.

Anyone who take on and criticizes the "MMA is best" approach is going to be mouthboxed or the better term would be, BAD MOUTHED. That means everytime they are badmouthing the TCMA-ists it is OK as they are being "functional" or "scientific" everytime the TCMA-ist turns around and show the MMA-ists to be some clueless "kung fu":rolleyes: experts, then he is referred to as a "mouthboxer" (among other things).

It is perhaps wise to open ones eyes and see this so called KUNG FU forum for what it is.;)

Hardwork108
04-03-2009, 05:40 PM
But ne way...i come on here partly for fun...An also to here others view points on Wing Chun...
That is more or less why I am here. Once in a while one will see good posts on Wing Chun and other kung fu styles as well in the other threads. However, most of the time most threads, no matter who starts them, turn into a discussion of BJJ, Muay Thai or general MMA techniques.

But to those who really don't have quality view points on WC i just have fun with them to past the time at work when i am on my breaks...

Oh, those who don't have quality view points on WC don't like it when you make fun of them because they still think that their Tae Kwon Do or BJJ black belts or even their Kickboxing credentials give their "kung fu" points of view some kind of a credibility.

But not to worry, we are in internet land and these MMA-ists will recover from their sulking depressions and live to lie and make slanderous remarks another day.;):)

Yoshiyahu
04-04-2009, 10:31 AM
Why do the MMA-ist invest traditional Wing Chun Forums and Thread with the American Martial Arts Propaganda...Why not keep their BJJ and Boxing discussions in section of MMA and Western Martial Arts?

That is more or less why I am here. Once in a while one will see good posts on Wing Chun and other kung fu styles as well in the other threads. However, most of the time most threads, no matter who starts them, turn into a discussion of BJJ, Muay Thai or general MMA techniques.

Oh, those who don't have quality view points on WC don't like it when you make fun of them because they still think that their Tae Kwon Do or BJJ black belts or even their Kickboxing credentials give their "kung fu" points of view some kind of a credibility.

But not to worry, we are in internet land and these MMA-ists will recover from their sulking depressions and live to lie and make slanderous remarks another day.;):)

Hardwork108
04-04-2009, 12:39 PM
Why do the MMA-ist invest traditional Wing Chun Forums and Thread with the American Martial Arts Propaganda...Why not keep their BJJ and Boxing discussions in section of MMA and Western Martial Arts?
That is a very good question.:)

It seems that many of them are using the bad publicity the TCMAs have gotten from the Mcdojo/kwoon phenomenom to SELL their modern MMA approach (schools and dvds included. :rolleyes:).

Other MMA-ists are here to SELL themselves and their ("MMA is best")knowledge through shortsighted and clueless posts in regards to traditional kung fu practices and methodology which is meant to make them feel "intelligent" and "knowledgable".

However, as much as they try to look intelligent and progressive, they fail and come out looking like the clueless "kung fu-ists" that they are.

They somehow think that their Tae Kwon Do/karate black belts and wrestling abilities together with putting up videos of themselves on YouTube gives them kung fu credentials which they have no hope of ever possessing, unless they actually spend time and dedication training in an authentic school, long enough to understand the various TCMA principles.

Of course to get anything out of such training, they would first need to change their pompous, know it all, attitude because if they don't, then it is not even likely that they will be accepted into any decent kung fu school.

When one shows these Glorified kickboxers for the clueless, uninformed and the dishonest people that they are then they come out in droves and badmouth and attempt to character assassinate him.

Their word does carry a significant amount of weight here in the forums as they are in the majority here, reflecting the majority Mcdojos/kwoons out there in the real world.

They also tend to impress the newbies here with their dozens of years of experience in every martial art under the sun, except for REAL kung fu, unfortunately.;)

Genetic
04-05-2009, 06:52 PM

Yes it is. Unfortunately for you, you have arrived at the wrong answer.

Dont take it to heart. Anyone with a cup so full could have done the same.

Hardwork108
04-06-2009, 10:56 AM
Yes it is. Unfortunately for you, you have arrived at the wrong answer.

Unfortunately for you, you are not qualified (kung fu wise) to judge any answer that I give.:rolleyes:

Dont take it to heart. Anyone with a cup so full could have done the same.
My "cup" is not full, but what it contains is authentic and genuine as far as kung fu is concerned.

For a cup full of (you know what) see the MMA-ists who float here in the forum while selling whatever it is that they are selling.;)

Kansuke
04-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Unfortunately for you, you are not qualified (kung fu wise) to judge any answer that I give.

You mean he doesn't have a whole two years of training?

Yoshiyahu
04-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Sounds very familiar....lol...ha ha...I respect the ones...who have studied seven different arts an admit they do not understand kung fu.

It seems that many of them are using the bad publicity the TCMAs have gotten from the Mcdojo/kwoon phenomenom to SELL their modern MMA approach (schools and dvds included. :rolleyes:).

Other MMA-ists are here to SELL themselves and their ("MMA is best")knowledge through shortsighted and clueless posts in regards to traditional kung fu practices and methodology which is meant to make them feel "intelligent" and "knowledgable".

However, as much as they try to look intelligent and progressive, they fail and come out looking like the clueless "kung fu-ists" that they are.

They somehow think that their Tae Kwon Do/karate black belts and wrestling abilities together with putting up videos of themselves on YouTube gives them kung fu credentials which they have no hope of ever possessing, unless they actually spend time and dedication training in an authentic school, long enough to understand the various TCMA principles.

Of course to get anything out of such training, they would first need to change their pompous, know it all, attitude because if they don't, then it is not even likely that they will be accepted into any decent kung fu school.

When one shows these Glorified kickboxers for the clueless, uninformed and the dishonest people that they are then they come out in droves and badmouth and attempt to character assassinate him.

Their word does carry a significant amount of weight here in the forums as they are in the majority here, reflecting the majority Mcdojos/kwoons out there in the real world.

They also tend to impress the newbies here with their dozens of years of experience in every martial art under the sun, except for REAL kung fu, unfortunately.;)

dnovice
04-06-2009, 05:58 PM
ah. aha hahahahaaaa. I can't believe that this thread is still going. I go and i come back and still.

Hardwork108
04-09-2009, 02:30 PM
ah. aha hahahahaaaa. I can't believe that this thread is still going. I go and i come back and still.
Well Yoshiyahu and I are trying to explain a couple of things to the forum's MMA-ists.

It is just they are kind of slow in absorbing facts and information (punchdrunkeness and low IQ and all that), That is why this thread has continued this long. :)

Kansuke
04-09-2009, 03:49 PM
And the TYGM just keeps going over his same tired old act again and again and again........

Hardwork108
04-11-2009, 10:08 AM
And the TYGM just keeps going over his same tired old act again and again and again........

And you keep reading his posts again and again and again and again...

You really should get a life, kansuke. I am not taking about a kung fu life as that is too high level for you and your MMA fraternity here...lol.

Yoshiyahu
04-20-2009, 01:29 PM
I guess that shut Kansuke Up for good...No response in a while...wow...

And you keep reading his posts again and again and again and again...

You really should get a life, kansuke. I am not taking about a kung fu life as that is too high level for you and your MMA fraternity here...lol.

Kansuke
04-20-2009, 03:43 PM
Yeah, that got me alright. :rolleyes:

The first 10,000 times he posted the same ridiculous nonsense didn't work but that 10,001st time really got me...

If you are trying to become as big a clown as the Two Year Grandmaster of the basement you are on the right track, kid.

Hardwork108
04-21-2009, 04:09 PM
Yeah, that got me alright.
There folks. You heard it from the "horseīs mouth", so to speak (no offence meant to actual horses).

The first 10,000 times he posted the same ridiculous nonsense didn't work but that 10,001st time really got me..

That would be because you are congnitively challenged, hence a little slow?

If you are trying to become as big a clown as the Two Year Grandmaster of the basement you are on the right track, kid.
Donīt sell yourself short Kansuke. Everyone here knows that you and your MMA friends here have set the benchmark for clueless clown behavior here in the forum.

The rest of us "wannabies" can only stand in awe at your and your friendsī clueless remarks in these threads.

Yoshiyahu
05-19-2009, 01:22 PM
I wish there was a forum where martial artist from your state could chat together and talk trash. That way we could test our arts to see who's is just talk...

There folks. You heard it from the "horseīs mouth", so to speak (no offence meant to actual horses).

That would be because you are congnitively challenged, hence a little slow?

Donīt sell yourself short Kansuke. Everyone here knows that you and your MMA friends here have set the benchmark for clueless clown behavior here in the forum.

The rest of us "wannabies" can only stand in awe at your and your friendsī clueless remarks in these threads.