PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Fighter Part 2

wiz cool c
03-13-2009, 09:38 PM
Looks like my friend and shuai jiao coach might be fighting in The ufc after all. Apparently the ufc is comming to Beijing next month and he has been contacted and given a maybe. I don't know any other detials about it. This conversation was in chinese and my chinese is very poor. His name is You Hun Gang. I will keep you updated.

He will be in a competition that is shown on Beijing tv,and has been show on this site before. But this event is sometime fixed, so the results are not a good judge of skill.

Violent Designs
03-14-2009, 11:56 AM
I hope he gets into the UFC.

Get some San Da fighters to represent China!!!

wiz cool c
03-15-2009, 12:10 AM
He is a Shuai Jiao fighter, who cross trains in BJJ and Tai Boxing.

ktkungfu
03-15-2009, 12:22 PM
Awesome! It will be great to see some chinsese fighters in the UFC.

MasterKiller
03-17-2009, 09:25 AM
Looks like my friend and shuai jiao coach might be fighting in The ufc after all. Apparently the ufc is comming to Beijing next month and he has been contacted and given a maybe. I don't know any other detials about it. This conversation was in chinese and my chinese is very poor. His name is You Hun Gang. I will keep you updated.

He will be in a competition that is shown on Beijing tv,and has been show on this site before. But this event is sometime fixed, so the results are not a good judge of skill.
The UFC is not coming to China.

You sure you're not talking about Art of War?

Lucas
03-17-2009, 03:02 PM
sounds like art of war. still thought, thats tight.

wiz cool c
03-22-2009, 12:35 AM
Maybe it is Art Of War but he said UFC and he can't speak any english. Maybe it hadn't been announced yet. I'm not sure I will let you know when I know.

Violent Designs
03-23-2009, 01:16 AM
Art of war is great, they allow knees to the head of downed opponent. I don't know about soccer kicks. I will try to follow Art of War.

Maybe I can compete if I get good enough one day. . . .

wiz cool c
04-16-2009, 08:05 PM
My boy got second in the compettion cause he had to throw the last fight against a wushu guy that he could easly beat. Also he was tould to wear a wushu outfit and they taught him a little form to do as his intro,to make it look like he is a wushu guy. His Name is Yao Hun Gong. It will be on cctv next moth tha's Beijing tv.

MasterKiller
04-17-2009, 07:59 AM
My boy got second in the compettion cause he had to throw the last fight against a wushu guy that he could easly beat. Also he was tould to wear a wushu outfit and they taught him a little form to do as his intro,to make it look like he is a wushu guy. His Name is Yao Hun Gong. It will be on cctv next moth tha's Beijing tv.

So your fighter took a dive? Yeah, that's legit. :rolleyes:

Lucas
04-17-2009, 09:21 AM
why did he have to throw the fight?

wiz cool c
04-19-2009, 03:10 AM
That's china, and he has to make a living. He lives in a Hu Tong building which is a room in an ally. He has no shower and has to use a public toilet which is a hole in the ground coverd by walls. He made two thousand rmb (chinese money) for the competition. I make that in 5 days teaching english. He has no other means of income now other that doing a competition here and there and he will be starting to teach soon.

He lost his job which was like a body guard to a land lord,because he was away for three weeks doing this competition. So life is hard here and this is how it is. He will be doing an MMA comp next month. Keep you posted.