PDA

View Full Version : Another Wrestling Death

BoulderDawg
03-14-2009, 11:50 AM
I just saw a small artilce on ESPN about another wrestling death. This was a guy who wrestled under the name of "Test". He was 33 years old.

I honestly don't get it with these people. They're worse than any rock stars. I guess its because they don't take drug for fun but rather to change their bodies.

Anyway, he wrestled for an outfit called TNA. A read an article not to long ago that talked about how the government had really kept a close eye on the WWE since the Chris Benoit thing and because of that a lot some of the wrestlers had gravitated to this new organization called TNA that apparently ask very few questions that don't concern wrestling.

Dirty, Dirty business.

冠木侍
03-14-2009, 01:33 PM
He was good when he was in the WWE back in the early part of the decade. It's a shame that things like this happen to such talented athletes.

Jimbo
03-14-2009, 09:37 PM
I'm sure a lot of the deaths have as much to do with pain-killers and/or lifestyle as steroid abuse. A few years ago a wrestler named Eddie Guerrero died, supposedly O.D.'d on pain-killers. Their bodies take such a beating with the falls, chair shots, maybe even with the strain of so much lifting, etc. Even when (if) they get older, pro wrestlers generally don't age well at all. IMO Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) was both smart and lucky and got out of it, and is now doing better than ever.