PDA

View Full Version : Chu Sau Lei fighter wins with a KO

Alan Orr
03-14-2009, 07:22 PM
Hi Guys

Chu Sai Lei Wing Chun Fighter Alex Wright Wins via a KO. Another Win for our Iron Wolves Team.

One of my students Alex Wright just Won his first K1 rules fight via a KO in the second round.

I will have more infor soon. But well done Alex and to our Chu Sau Lei Clan!

Very Proud!

Next big fights for my guys will be 5th April in Hull UK at

www.10thlegionchampionshipfighting.com

Best

Alan

anerlich
03-14-2009, 07:27 PM
Well done to him and to you.

I guess TN will need to eat some more humble pie.

Hardwork108
03-14-2009, 08:16 PM
Hi Guys

Chu Sai Lei Wing Chun Fighter Alex Wright Wins via a KO. Another Win for our Iron Wolves Team.

One of my students Alex Wright just Won his first K1 rules fight via a KO in the second round.

Very Proud!

Best

Alan

Congratulations and keep up the good work and let us know when there is a clip of the fight on You Tube. :)

bennyvt
03-15-2009, 02:06 AM
well done man, good to see

Alan Orr
03-15-2009, 02:41 AM

Thanks for your support guys!

Re TN he is my Kung Fu brother. What he says is true of most Wing Chun. So this supports a lot of what he is about. Our system is trained and developed in a functional manner via the body structure methods we use. So this is a good time for NT to stand tall.

My teacher Robert Chu has been able to show us Wing Chun that is functional.

Best

Alan

dnovice
03-15-2009, 04:50 AM
Hello alan,

You must be very proud of your student. Congratulations and keep us posted. If you have any videos to share that above and beyond wonderful.

cheers.

chusauli
03-15-2009, 10:07 AM
Very proud of Alex and our other Iron Wolves fighters.

Congrats Alan!

Violent Designs
03-15-2009, 10:15 AM
Good to see CMA representation in MMA events.

t_niehoff
03-15-2009, 11:04 AM

I applaud Alan and his guys. They train and fight with WCK. He is one of the few.

Wayfaring
03-15-2009, 11:20 AM
Thanks for your support guys!

What I support that you are doing is testing your art. Your success is due to the level you push to test your art. Props for that.

Re TN he is my Kung Fu brother. What he says is true of most Wing Chun. So this supports a lot of what he is about. Our system is trained and developed in a functional manner via the body structure methods we use. So this is a good time for NT to stand tall.

TN in my view does not test his art. Whatever points he may make about WCK training are lost by his example of hiding out and placing restrictions upon people wanting to train anywhere he does. That is not testing your art. While I agree he should stand tall due to others in his family's example like yourself, unfortunately, he does not.

Shadow_warrior8
03-15-2009, 12:08 PM
Hi Guys

Very Proud!

Best

Alan

Excellent stuff Alan, your student Stephen Wang is my wingchun brother in Singapore, he speaks great things about his training with you.
:)

t_niehoff
03-15-2009, 12:24 PM
TN in my view does not test his art. Whatever points he may make about WCK training are lost by his example of hiding out and placing restrictions upon people wanting to train anywhere he does. That is not testing your art. While I agree he should stand tall due to others in his family's example like yourself, unfortunately, he does not.

You don't know anything about how we train or who we mix it up with on a regualr basis.

Alan teaches for money. He is a professional teacher/trainer and has a school open to the public. He sells DVDs. I don't do any of these things. I don't teach, I don't have a school, and am just part of a group that trains WCK.

Sparring with newbies off the street is not "testing your art".

reneritchie
03-15-2009, 01:21 PM
Congrats! Awesome results!

Hendrik
03-15-2009, 01:46 PM
Great Result, congrats!

VTM
03-15-2009, 03:13 PM
Congratulation, the VTM team believes in testing out the Wing Chun concepts in a live environment against train fighters. Keep up the good work Sifu Orr.

Wayfaring
03-15-2009, 09:22 PM
You don't know anything about how we train or who we mix it up with on a regualr basis.

Alan teaches for money. He is a professional teacher/trainer and has a school open to the public. He sells DVDs. I don't do any of these things. I don't teach, I don't have a school, and am just part of a group that trains WCK.

Sparring with newbies off the street is not "testing your art".

Discussion on this on a couple other threads, not to derail.

Congrats to Alan's guys. BTW, any of your guys make it onto the US vs. GB TUF teams? Curiosity.

sanjuro_ronin
03-17-2009, 05:24 AM
Hi Guys

Very Proud!

Best

Alan

Congrats Alan.
Always great to hear about the sucess of your team.

Alan Orr
03-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Thanks guys for all your support.

I will pass it back to my guys

Best

Alan

Alan Orr
03-19-2009, 05:15 PM
Excellent stuff Alan, your student Stephen Wang is my wingchun brother in Singapore, he speaks great things about his training with you.
:)

Cool, Stephen is a great guy and is doing very well in the Chu Sau Lei system.

best

Alan