PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say hi everyone !

Fuzzplop
03-31-2009, 07:57 AM
Hi i have just signed up but have being reading some of the threads and found them helpful and interesting (and funny) for a few months. Im quite new to martial arts , i started learning Shaolin Quan in january but im loving it.
Anway i just wanted to introduce myslef and say thanks as i have found the topics on here helpfull. :D

Hardwork108
03-31-2009, 08:56 AM
Hi i have just signed up but have being reading some of the threads and found them helpful and interesting (and funny) for a few months. Im quite new to martial arts , i started learning Shaolin Quan in january but im loving it.
Anway i just wanted to introduce myslef and say thanks as i have found the topics on here helpfull. :D

Hello Fuzzplop,

Welcome to the Kung fu Forum. I hope that this will be a fun and learning experience for you. I would however advise you take most of the "kung fu" advice here with a pinch of salt as this place os populated by many clueless "masters" with many years of experience in most things but kung fu.

You will eventually know who they are when they make their uninvited appearances.;)

Talk to you soon.

Shaolinlueb
03-31-2009, 08:58 AM
I would however advise you take most of the "kung fu" advice here with a pinch of salt as this place os populated by many clueless "masters" with many years of experience in most things but kung fu.

quoting so this lasts forever.

wow. way to welcome him aboard hardwork.

Lucas
03-31-2009, 09:08 AM
whats up fuzzplop, lol nice name. Ya it gets pretty funny around these parts. A sense of humor goes a long way here. i love shaolin kungfu too :D

Hardwork108
03-31-2009, 09:09 AM
quoting so this lasts forever.

wow. way to welcome him aboard hardwork.

Well he has probably realized the "quality" of this forum's kung fu knowledge already. He stated that he had been reading the threads for a while before he joined. So nothing that new there for him.

However, I just wanted to make sure that he would not be taken in by the clueless "masters" of homemade kung fu who are really MMA-ists here to push an agenda by badmouthing Traditional Kung Fu under the guise of the so called "constructive" criticizm banner.

Lucas
03-31-2009, 09:13 AM
ugh...man your agenda gets old.

Dale Dugas
03-31-2009, 09:14 AM
HW108

anytime you want to step up and be known as a real person it would be most welcome.

You are a disgrace to your shifu and anyone else that has taught you anything.

Your cowardly actions here and on other boards are getting old.

Dale Dugas
03-31-2009, 09:16 AM

Welcome aboard.

Ignore HW108, he is known as a mouthboxer. He will post on and on claiming this and that but will never deliver.

He is a disgrace to his teachers.

Hardwork108
03-31-2009, 09:25 AM
HW108

anytime you want to step up and be known as a real person it would be most welcome.

You are a disgrace to your shifu and anyone else that has taught you anything.

Your cowardly actions here and on other boards are getting old.

That is not the way to welcome a newbie. Now try again, but this time a little more politely.

By the way, you shouldn't be talking about "disgrace" after making untruthfull statements and assumptions about me and "running away" when asked to justify your accusations.:rolleyes:

I am not even talking about your "morally selective" silence and vocal support for the lies and feeble attempts at character assassination by the other "kung fu experts":rolleyes: such as Lkfmdc and Sanjuro ronin.

By the way, was CTS your kung fu teacher? Let us hope that you will have guts to answer this question for once and for all.

By the way, this thread is not about you and your attempts at character assassination it is about welcoming Fuzzplop. So don't attempt to derail it and take a hike "sifu":rolleyes:!!!

Hardwork108
03-31-2009, 09:34 AM
Fuzzplop,

As I said before these guys are in the majority here and I suppose that reflects the majority Mcdojo/kwoon phenomenom out there in the real world.

Of course, they don't take kindly when they are shown to be the clueless kung fu "masters" that they are, hence all the badmouthing.

Again, take it with a pinch of salt.;):)

HW108

PS.You will find some interesting kung fu posts in the Northern Mantis, Shaolin kung fu, Wing Chun and the Southern Chinese Kung fu threads. This is the main board so you will get so you get a lot of "wooden dummy" practice here.

wetwonder
03-31-2009, 09:36 AM

Hi Fuzzy. Hope you find more peace on the street than on this forum.

Lokhopkuen
03-31-2009, 10:08 AM

Welcome to the forum!

Dale Dugas
03-31-2009, 10:14 AM
actually I said welcome to the forum.

that the world biggest mouthboxer is welcoming a newbie is astounding.

and FYI Mouthboxer108, I never had the pleasure of training with Shifu Chan Tai Shan.

you are a disgrace to your shifu.

Hardwork108
03-31-2009, 10:29 AM
actually I said welcome to the forum.

that the world biggest mouthboxer is welcoming a newbie is astounding.

I am astounded that you refer to me in such a way while you have ignored your own forum friends, including Sanjuro ronin and lkfmdc's involvement in an ugly character assassination campaign, using vile lies and slanderous statements.

You are just a hypocrite!

and FYI Mouthboxer108, I never had the pleasure of training with Shifu Chan Tai Shan.

FYI "sifu":rolleyes:, judging by the forum "performance" of some of the former CTS students then one would conclude that you would fit in very well in his kwoon!

And I stick by my statement that you are a total disgrace to anyone who has ever taught, talked about or even mentioned martial arts in the general vicinity with you.

Anyone can make idiotic and false statements and stick to those statements. Just take a look at the amount of vile that lkfmdc and Sanjuro ronin have spewed out in front of your conveniently desensitized nose without backing them up with a single shred of evidence only to change their story when challenged by other members who post here!!!!!

You Dale Dugas have also made false statements about me.

Furthermore, I am not obliged to give my name or other personal details over the internet to you or other people who I don't know from a hole in the wall as unlike you I am not here to sell a school/books/DVDs/etc. nor am I here to show off my skills, to fill in some insecurities, by putting Youtube clips of myself.

SO GET REAL!

I have made some valid posts on the subject of matter of kung fu in this forum. If you have failed to see my knowledge from my posts then the problem and shortcomings are with you. Others have discussed kung fu matters with me like adults and I am willing to do the same with you when you decide to GROW UP!

So back up your childish statements or forever hold your silence!

Sorry Fuzzplop, sometimes one has to put these false "kung fu" prophets into their place.:o

Dale Dugas
03-31-2009, 10:31 AM
those who are guilty squeal the loudest.

take a look at the posts you have made here and other forums.

you need to really wake up.

enough said to you and about you.

bawang
03-31-2009, 10:41 AM
i think he is autistic or have assburger syndrome

Hardwork108
03-31-2009, 10:45 AM
those who are guilty squeal the loudest.
Well you are the one who came into this thread and started squealing!

take a look at the posts you have made here and other forums.
I am looking at your posts in THIS thread and yes you came in squealing and making a lot of noise!

you need to really wake up.
I have been awake to the sad reality of Mcdojos/kwoons (and their merchandising) for a long time, but thank you anyway.

enough said to you and about you.

So you are not going to provide evidence and justifications for your disgusting accusations? I thought not!

Hardwork108
03-31-2009, 11:28 AM
Woof, Woof, Woof !
:rolleyes:

CLFLPstudent
04-01-2009, 12:00 AM
HW, why must you hijack EVERY THREAD? Just STFU already, please.....
( I even asked nice)

-David

Kansuke
04-01-2009, 03:37 AM
Even a new guy just saying hello has to become an excuse for the TYGM's tired old bull****? That is unnecessary.

Hardwork108
04-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Even a new guy just saying hello has to become an excuse for the TYGM's tired old bull****? That is unnecessary.
You should be saying hello to the new guy!

Where are your manners?

Water Dragon
04-02-2009, 08:23 PM
Welcome aboard! I would like to be the first to challenge you to an internet death match. You worthless **** of a dog's @ss.

There, don't you feel like part of the group now?

Kansuke
04-03-2009, 12:26 AM
You should be saying hello to the new guy!

Where are your manners?

Seems you've already introduced him to your never-ending bull****.

dougadam
04-05-2009, 07:39 AM
Welcome to the arts

lkfmdc
04-05-2009, 08:04 AM
YOu know, I guess I shouldn't let the cat out of the bag, but a rather famous psychiatrist is doing a big book on personality disorders and he's been observing them on internet forums... according to a good friend of the author's who I happen to know there is an ENTIRE CHAPTER on Hardwork108!

Among the things the book will reveal is that he displays signs of a form of autism (sp?) where you can't differentiate fantasy from reality

TenTigers
04-05-2009, 11:35 AM
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!

THE GREAT OZ HAS SPOKEN!!!
oh, yeah.
And welcome to the forum!:p

Hardwork108
04-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Seems you've already introduced him to your never-ending bull****.
Is that how you refer to yourself?:confused:

Hardwork108
04-05-2009, 03:46 PM
YOu know, I guess I shouldn't let the cat out of the bag, but a rather famous psychiatrist is doing a big book on personality disorders and he's been observing them on internet forums... according to a good friend of the author's who I happen to know there is an ENTIRE CHAPTER on Hardwork108!

Apparently he is doing a chapter on internet merchandising of low quality dvds. He is doing a chapter called "From Lkfmdc to the MA Suckers". It should make fascinating reading.;)

Among the things the book will reveal is that he displays signs of a form of autism (sp?) where you can't differentiate fantasy from reality

You mean like selling Glorified Kickboxing as "improved" kung fu? Oh, I see.:rolleyes:

Ross, just go and sell your dvds, ok?

Hardwork108
04-05-2009, 03:47 PM
Welcome aboard! I would like to be the first to challenge you to an internet death match. You worthless **** of a dog's @ss.

There, don't you feel like part of the group now?
So you have been acquainted with Dale Dugas as well....lol.:p