PDA

View Full Version : Black Flag Wing Chun 5/09 at VTM

VTM
03-31-2009, 12:45 PM
May 15-17

Sifu Kenneth Lin, of the Black Flag Wing Chun (Fukien WC) system, will be presenting a special workshop on his lineage. This is the latest system to come out to the public to share information that was once hidden to only a select few. The Black Flag Wing Chun system contains deep knowledge and concepts, showcasing a different point of entry into the Third Hall of the Southern Shaolin Temple. More details on this workshop will be sent out closer to the workshop - but mark your calendar now for this special event. This is literally history in the making - the first public workshop in the US on Black Flag Wing Chun!

Saturday May 16th
9a to 12p, 1p-4p

Six Hours of Sweating, Smiling and Learning with Sifu Lin.

In six hours you will receive actual experience with an expert, hear first-hand discussions on the history and philosophy of this newly revealed system, and have the opportunity to experience the system directly from the Fourth Generation Master, Sifu Kenneth Lin.

Workshop Investment:
$125 for Regular Members and non-members at the door
$112.50 for Black Sash Club Members

Pre-register by May 1st for $115 Regular Members and non-members, $90 for Black Sash Club Members

Special Informal Dinner on Saturday night: location / time TBA

Workshop Location:
Ving Tsun Museum (Meng’s Martial Arts)
5715 Brandt Pike
Huber Heights, OH 45424

937-236-6485

"Introduction to Taoism cultivation" Sunday @ 9a in Centerville. Contact your local instructor for more information. By Master Lin

Dale Dugas
03-31-2009, 12:57 PM
good luck with your seminar.

Hardwork108
04-02-2009, 05:25 PM
May 15-17

Sifu Kenneth Lin, of the Black Flag Wing Chun (Fukien WC) system, will be presenting a special workshop on his lineage. This is the latest system to come out to the public to share information that was once hidden to only a select few. The Black Flag Wing Chun system contains deep knowledge and concepts, showcasing a different point of entry into the Third Hall of the Southern Shaolin Temple. More details on this workshop will be sent out closer to the workshop - but mark your calendar now for this special event. This is literally history in the making - the first public workshop in the US on Black Flag Wing Chun!

Saturday May 16th
9a to 12p, 1p-4p

Six Hours of Sweating, Smiling and Learning with Sifu Lin.

In six hours you will receive actual experience with an expert, hear first-hand discussions on the history and philosophy of this newly revealed system, and have the opportunity to experience the system directly from the Fourth Generation Master, Sifu Kenneth Lin.

Workshop Investment:
$125 for Regular Members and non-members at the door
$112.50 for Black Sash Club Members

Pre-register by May 1st for $115 Regular Members and non-members, $90 for Black Sash Club Members

Special Informal Dinner on Saturday night: location / time TBA

Workshop Location:
Ving Tsun Museum (Meng’s Martial Arts)
5715 Brandt Pike
Huber Heights, OH 45424

937-236-6485

"Introduction to Taoism cultivation" Sunday @ 9a in Centerville. Contact your local instructor for more information. By Master Lin

Good luck with the seminar.

Is there a site where one can get more information about this lineage of Wing Chun?

VTM
04-02-2009, 09:07 PM
The Black Flag site: www.shaolinkungfucenter.com

Thanks for the interest.

Chango
04-06-2009, 05:01 PM
I wanted to just share a little about my experience with the Black Flag lineage.
My experience was very short yet from what I did experience I was very impressed. This group was very friendly and humble. The Master and Grand master was very open and very clear in thier presentation and explinations! I'm really looking forward to this upcoming workshop!

Sifu Lin did a demo of the energy! Man it was impressive! Ging like you would not believe LOL! I can still feel the shock in my arms! LOL! The deep levels of kung fu is very evident! I can tell that he understood his art not just from just a drilling perspective but from a application and actual experience. I really hope some members of this board takes this chance to experience what this lineage has to offer. I know I'am! :D

Sihing73
04-09-2009, 01:23 PM
Hello,

While one can opt to discuss many things in various posts, this thread is just an announcement of the event. If you wish to discuss other things please do so in a seperate thread.

To make it easier I have moved the posts discussing history and viewpoints to a new thread.