PDA

View Full Version : Do you use your Internal Kung Fu Powers during sex?

AdrianK
04-02-2009, 06:53 PM
Proper breathing, better circulation, and chi blasts :p

Blacktiger
04-02-2009, 06:55 PM
Yes I am a master of the jade pillar and dragons pearls

Hardwork108
04-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Proper breathing,
Certainly.

better circulation, and chi blasts :p

Unfortunately a better circulation leads to premature chi blasts.:D

AdrianK
04-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Unfortunately a better circulation leads to premature chi blasts.:D

LOL, whatever you wanna keep tellin' yourself, homie :D

diego
04-03-2009, 01:27 AM
i find if you go into a twist stance and pretend your niuts live in your stomach or your feet you can orgasm with out releasing fluid out of your pea-hole...i wonder what kungfu programs they did fduring the heyday of hong kopng's 1920 silent pron industry...was there one?.

they tow cars with their *****s they must have some fancy ****...

Eddie
04-03-2009, 03:54 AM
kung fu people have sex? wow who would have thought

Violent Designs
04-03-2009, 04:09 AM

you gotta be celibate if you want to produce any rear chi.

David Jamieson
04-03-2009, 04:46 AM

Not since "The incident"...no.

sanjuro_ronin
04-03-2009, 05:15 AM

Control is the name of the game, you don't wanna blow the back of some woman's head off.
Well..maybe YOU do..whatever floats your boat.

CFT
04-03-2009, 05:22 AM
Haha, Hanc0ck anyone?

Hardwork108
04-03-2009, 05:19 PM
Actually and generally speaking, our sexlives are far healthier than those of glorified kickboxers who are happy posting each other sexy pictures of women and fantasising about them.:D

Our internal training gives us a lot of sexual energy, so we are the ones who get the real women:D.

Hardwork108
04-03-2009, 05:20 PM
you gotta be celibate if you want to produce any rear chi.

Was that "real" chi or did you really mean rear chi?:confused::eek:

AdrianK
04-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Actually and generally speaking, our sexlives are far healthier than those of glorified kickboxers who are happy posting each other sexy pictures of women and fantasising about them.

Unfortunately because none of us compete, the only selection of females is usually that one lone uggo in class :p

Hardwork108
04-04-2009, 12:56 PM
Unfortunately because none of us compete, the only selection of females is usually that one lone uggo in class :p
We don't compete because there is just no competition, the ladies just come to us!:D

golden arhat
04-04-2009, 03:36 PM
Actually and generally speaking, our sexlives are far healthier than those of glorified kickboxers who are happy posting each other sexy pictures of women and fantasising about them.:D

right so your saying that people dancing around in pyjamas pretending to be ancient warriors and imitating animals, get more than athletes doing demanding activities competing winning money and with toned fine tuned machines of bodies in a highly compettitive well respected sport?

this guy?http://www.roseandriver.com/images/ShandySash.jpg
gets more than this guy?http://www.croatianworld.net/Letters/CroCop2.jpg
ok got ya :rolleyes:

BoulderDawg
04-04-2009, 04:14 PM
I've read stuff where sex is suppose to be like 80% mental or something like that. It appears most people fantasize during sex so I guess these people are using the internal/chi/whatever. Hell I know guys who fantasize they're F'ing Jessica Biels while they're doing it to their old lady.

I don't believe in any of that. I think the best advice about sex is to "Keep it real". Treat it like any other physical activity. No one here spars someone (or at least I hope they don't) and dreams they're sparring the world champ.:D

Treat it like you do MA....always stive to get better and learn new techiniques. And don't be afraid to ask for advice!:p

Hardwork108
04-04-2009, 04:36 PM
right so your saying that people dancing around
Women love men who can dance. It is part of the ancient kung fu principle of "Mesmerize and Conquer".;)

in pyjamas

Yes, that is because we are readier for bed when we are in our pyjamas . That is part of the Wing Chun straight line principle. I mean why beat around the bush?:D

pretending to be ancient warriors

Women love ancient warriors. Fantasies and all that. Remember,"Mesmerize and Conquer"?;)

and imitating animals,

And yes us traditional kung fu men are real animals in bed.:D

In authentic kung fu you can learn a lot from animals.;)

get more than athletes doing demanding activities
Well the demanding activities do not leave these poor, exhausted athletes any energy to satisfy their women.

competing winning money
For every competetive man out there doing so to win money, there is his bored unsatisfied housewife sitting at home with frustrations. If it wasn't for internalists such as myself "seeing" to their needs, many of these poor souls would be committing suicides. :cool:

and with toned fine tuned machines of bodies
It excites you doesn't it?:D

in a highly competetive well respected sport?
Unfortunately, the focus of their competiveness is beating the cr@p and rolling on the floor with other men rather than making love to women, that is if they have any energy and functioning limbs left after their MMA encounters.

Of course he gets more than the kickboxer. Chances are that if he does real TCMAs, rather than what you have been exposed to, then he can string a couple of sentences together to impress her pants off.;)

Again, that is what happens when you spend too much time rolling on the floor with a lot of sweaty men.

I believe that your time will be better spent in trying to "get" women. :D

Taryn P.
04-04-2009, 08:29 PM

She wouldn't be interested in you either..... hot female martial artists have no time to waste on insecure little boys who are intimidated by a woman with a good leopard fist rake. ;)

Drake
04-04-2009, 08:30 PM
I prefer "wild animal" form... please stow and secure all breakable items in the room (and adjoining ones) before execution. :eek: :D :cool:

AdrianK
04-04-2009, 11:06 PM
We don't compete because there is just no competition, the ladies just come to us!:D

And then you woke up. :p

I've read stuff where sex is suppose to be like 80% mental or something like that.

Someday you'll find out :p

Hell I know guys who fantasize they're F'ing Jessica Biels while they're doing it to their old lady.

Sometimes it can get boring with the same girl over and over, or just the same position again and again. Thats something thats really common actually.

I don't believe in any of that. I think the best advice about sex is to "Keep it real". Treat it like any other physical activity. No one here spars someone (or at least I hope they don't) and dreams they're sparring the world champ.

Says well-educated Sexual Psychotherapist, BoulderDawg :rolleyes:

Yes, that is because we are readier for bed when we are in our pyjamas . That is part of the Wing Chun straight line principle. I mean why beat around the bush?

Kung Fu Pajamas aren't exactly sexually arousing to most women :D

Women love ancient warriors. Fantasies and all that. Remember,"Mesmerize and Conquer"?

And thats why hundreds of millions of girls love metrosexual pop stars? :D

She wouldn't be interested in you either..... hot female martial artists have no time to waste on insecure little boys who are intimidated by a woman with a good leopard fist rake. ;)

LOL, I must've struck a nerve. I didn't even realize there were any female posters on here :)

Taryn P.
04-05-2009, 12:47 AM

That depends on the man wearing them.

I'll give you a clue; your apparel is not your handicap. It has something to do with being the sort of person to call your female classmates "uggos". Not to mention that telling comment about "the same position again and again"... maybe if you weren't so preoccupied with visualizing Jessica Biel, you could come up with a few new moves to keep your woman interested.

golden arhat
04-05-2009, 01:57 AM
Women love men who can dance. It is part of the ancient kung fu principle of "Mesmerize and Conquer".

Yes, that is because we are readier for bed when we are in our pyjamas . That is part of the Wing Chun straight line principle. I mean why beat around the bush?:D

Women love ancient warriors. Fantasies and all that. Remember,"Mesmerize and Conquer"?

And yes us traditional kung fu men are real animals in bed.:D

In authentic kung fu you can learn a lot from animals

Well the demanding activities do not leave these poor, exhausted athletes any energy to satisfy their women.

For every competetive man out there doing so to win money, there is his bored unsatisfied housewife sitting at home with frustrations. If it wasn't for internalists such as myself "seeing" to their needs, many of these poor souls would be committing suicides. :cool:

It excites you doesn't it?

Unfortunately, the focus of their competiveness is beating the cr@p and rolling on the floor with other men rather than making love to women, that is if they have any energy and functioning limbs left after their MMA encounters.

Of course he gets more than the kickboxer. Chances are that if he does real TCMAs, rather than what you have been exposed to, then he can string a couple of sentences together to impress her pants off.

Again, that is what happens when you spend too much time rolling on the floor with a lot of sweaty men.

I believe that your time will be better spent in trying to "get" women. :D

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
alright then conan.

GreenCloudCLF
04-05-2009, 08:16 AM
right so your saying that people dancing around in pyjamas pretending to be ancient warriors and imitating animals, get more than athletes doing demanding activities competing winning money and with toned fine tuned machines of bodies in a highly compettitive well respected sport?

Hey...I didn't given you express written permission to post a link to my image...

GreenCloudCLF
04-05-2009, 08:19 AM

I'll give you a clue; your apparel is not your handicap. It has something to do with being the sort of person to call your female classmates "uggos". Not to mention that telling comment about "the same position again and again"... maybe if you weren't so preoccupied with visualizing Jessica Biel, you could come up with a few new moves to keep your woman interested.

HAHA. This was good.

BoulderDawg
04-05-2009, 12:04 PM

When I saw this thread my first thought was "the guy who started it is just some weirdo trying to get his rocks off".

You know they say your first thought is usually correct!:p

Hardwork108
04-05-2009, 01:29 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
alright then conan.

That is the "Barbarian", for you sir!:D

!

golden arhat
04-05-2009, 01:59 PM
WHY IS HE NEVER FUNNY?!!:confused:

AdrianK
04-05-2009, 02:02 PM

:rolleyes:
The problem is more with them keeping me interested, hun. :p

Hence why I don't do serious relationships.

As for the "Same position again and again", meaning that sometimes you get a girl who has an extreme preference, and it can get boring if she isn't very adventurous.

But yeah, to be honest I've yet to meet an attractive woman who wasn't already married or in a serious relationship with someone, at a martial arts school.

At muay thai gyms though, woo! Mmmm... :)

And specifically

It has something to do with being the sort of person to call your female classmates "uggos".

Women love *******s.

Not women who are into relationships, but girls who like to hookup, love the ******* type of guys. So yeah, it works out pretty well.

Now go on and furiously type your so-called "witty" response with those chubby little fingers, babe :p

Hardwork108
04-05-2009, 02:25 PM
And then you woke up.
And you will never guess with whom.:D

Someday you'll find out :p

He will find out that 80% of us get mental during sex.:D

Sometimes it can get boring with the same girl over and over, or just the same position again and again. Thats something thats really common actually.
Do what I do, change girls as often as you can, but don't tell your wife or girlfriend and make sure you hide the condom receipts.;)

You should try and use the silk ones, they do wonders...LOL.

And thats why hundreds of millions of girls love metrosexual pop stars?

They do?:eek: And I have been wasting my time on the internals?:eek: Where do I get a guitar around here anyway? You think that Dave Ross could sell me a decent guitar? Maybe not!:eek: I will give ebay a try.

LOL, I must've struck a nerve. I didn't even realize there were any female posters on here :)
I believe that there are two female posters here. The other one is Kansuke.:D

AdrianK
04-05-2009, 02:35 PM
And you will never guess with whom.

That lone uggo from kung fu class! :eek:

He will find out that 80% of us get mental during sex.

I DONT wanna know.

Do what I do, change girls as often as you can, but don't tell your wife or girlfriend and make sure you hide the condom receipts.

Pffth, condoms. :p

You should try and use the silk ones, they do wonders...LOL.

Yeah for me, when a girl wears anything silk it drives me pretty crazy :)
Wait! It all makes sense now... :p

Hardwork108
04-05-2009, 02:50 PM
WHY IS HE NEVER FUNNY?!!:confused:

And now for the last time, STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF!

Hardwork108
04-05-2009, 03:00 PM
That lone uggo from kung fu class! :eek:
Hey, uggos walk, don't they?

By the way, what is a uggo?:confused:

I DONT wanna know.
And I ain't telling!:p

Pffth, condoms. :p

What is "Pffth"?:confused:

Yeah for me, when a girl wears anything silk it drives me pretty crazy :)

For me, when a girl takes off anything silk, it drives me pretty crazy.;)

Wait! It all makes sense now... :p
It does?:confused:

Hey Adrian, I don't know about you but I have a feeling that TarynP is reading our posts and she is not very impressed so I'll be heading along to practice my Iron Crotch techniques, just in case. If I were you, I would do the same. That woman makes me nervous.:eek:

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-05-2009, 06:55 PM
Yes, I do use my internal power for sex.

For 89.95, I will teach you to do so as well!!

Buy my video! :eek: :D

Taryn P.
04-05-2009, 10:30 PM
Pffth, condoms.

Are you going to be making that funny noise with your lip every single Friday for the next eighteen years when you sit down to write out your child support check? I understand that herpes meds aren't cheap either (altho you are probably more of an authority on that than I am). That can be one heck of an expensive 0rgasm; I hope it was good for you.

The problem is more with them keeping me interested, hun. :p

Only in your darkest, wildest, sweat-soaked fantasies will you be calling *ME* "hun". ((rolling eyes))

Hence why I don't do serious relationships.

Oooh, the grapes are looking particularly sour tonight! :D

As for the "Same position again and again", meaning that sometimes you get a girl who has an extreme preference, and it can get boring if she isn't very adventurous.

If the sex is boring, 50% of the problem is *YOU* (assuming two people involved... adjust the percentage up or down if there are fewer or more). :rolleyes: She might be more invested, if only you were worth being invested in. As for "extreme preferences"- if she likes you, I'd definitely call that an extreme preference, in itself. Extremely pathetic.

Women love *******s.

The women who love ******s are the troubled souls with no self-esteem. if you really want someone attractive, sexually adventurous, and (fill in whatever criteria you have), you will not find her in that sample pool. Those women know that they don't have to settle for *******s. And to interest them, you *DO* have to start considering what *YOU* have to offer. Starting with a little more respect.

But yeah, to be honest I've yet to meet an attractive woman who wasn't already married or in a serious relationship with someone, at a martial arts school.

The majority of MA women are not $lutty doormats. They know what they want, and they know they don't have to settle. So yeah- decent and fortunate men who recognize a prize when they see one have already snatched most of them up, while you were out chasing cheap trash. Your loss.

Not women who are into relationships, but girls who like to hookup, love the ******* type of guys. So yeah, it works out pretty well.

If it was working out so well for you, you wouldn't be whining about boring sex and women who can't hold your interest. Nor would there be this humming undercurrent of frustrated resentment in your postings.

Now go on and furiously type your so-called "witty" response with those chubby little fingers, babe :p

My my, there are those sour grapes again! In what percentage of your lurid fantasy scenarios about me are my fingers chubby?......:rolleyes: I regret to inform you that I haven't spent any time visualizing *your* fingers at all. Much less any other part.

Drake
04-05-2009, 10:33 PM
*munches on popcorn and watches the show*

AdrianK
04-06-2009, 12:21 AM
Are you going to be making that funny noise with your lip every single Friday for the next eighteen years when you sit down to write out your child support check? I understand that herpes meds aren't cheap either (altho you are probably more of an authority on that than I am). That can be one heck of an expensive 0rgasm; I hope it was good for you.

I could make a comment about being pro-choice but you wouldn't pick up the sarcasm there, either. :rolleyes:

Only in your darkest, wildest, sweat-soaked fantasies will you be calling *ME* "hun". ((rolling eyes))

But I just did, hun. ;)

Oooh, the grapes are looking particularly sour tonight!

Just realistic, not dogging relationships, if you're ready for them, more power to you. When I'm not so focused on myself I'll give it a try. Until then, its pretty irresponsible to get involved in any kind of emotional dependency when you don't have the time or energy to give that to someone.

If the sex is boring, 50% of the problem is *YOU* (assuming two people involved... adjust the percentage up or down if there are fewer or more).

And thats cool, the comment was meant to be empathizing with the original person's comment. If you'd been paying attention, it wasn't my comment in the first place.

As for "extreme preferences"- if she likes you, I'd definitely call that an extreme preference, in itself. Extremely pathetic.

Oh, You know me so well from these few simple exchanges we've had on the internets :rolleyes:

The women who love ******s are the troubled souls with no self-esteem. if you really want someone attractive, sexually adventurous, and (fill in whatever criteria you have), you will not find her in that sample pool. Those women know that they don't have to settle for *******s. And to interest them, you *DO* have to start considering what *YOU* have to offer. Starting with a little more respect.

The women who love *******s are generally girls who just don't want anything serious, they like the bad boy image, that guy that they can date but they won't ever have to live with, and thats cool when you're not looking for anything serious, either. Don't know why you can't wrap your mind around that, but ya know, its a chosen way of life as valid as any other.

The majority of MA women are not $lutty doormats. They know what they want, and they know they don't have to settle. So yeah- decent and fortunate men who recognize a prize when they see one have already snatched most of them up, while you were out chasing cheap trash. Your loss.

Cause theres such a shortage of women out there. :rolleyes:
As for the majority not being "$lutty doormats", no, actually doing MA is just like any other hobby, it doesn't psychologically affect who you are sexually or who you are in a relationship.

If it was working out so well for you, you wouldn't be whining about boring sex and women who can't hold your interest. Nor would there be this humming undercurrent of frustrated resentment in your postings.

If only you worked on that reading comprehension, we might actually be on the brink of a logical conversation.

My my, there are those sour grapes again! In what percentage of your lurid fantasy scenarios about me are my fingers chubby?...... I regret to inform you that I haven't spent any time visualizing *your* fingers at all. Much less any other part.

Your statement says more about you, than it does about me hun. My jokes have been pretty light, even the uggo statement which spawned all of this wasn't even semi-serious, it was entirely in jest. You're the one who got your ovaries in a bunch. :D

Taryn P.
04-06-2009, 01:03 AM
Well, ya didn't really give me any juicy openings in that one, except maybe this:

no, actually doing MA is just like any other hobby, it doesn't psychologically affect who you are sexually or who you are in a relationship.

Really? You think MA is just like any other hobby? That the cross section of people that are drawn to it are not different from the general populace; that it doesn't change and evolve you on every level? Well, granted- it obviously hasn't evolved *YOU*.... so I guess that answers my own question. But I would have expected that people spending their time on a MA board would be beyond the most superficial level of MA.

AdrianK
04-06-2009, 02:05 AM
Really? You think MA is just like any other hobby? That the cross section of people that are drawn to it are not different from the general populace; that it doesn't change and evolve you on every level? Well, granted- it obviously hasn't evolved *YOU*.... so I guess that answers my own question. But I would have expected that people spending their time on a MA board would be beyond the most superficial level of MA.

It's interesting (and common) that you'd draw such a conclusion based on such a non-specific quote.

In general, martial arts is a hobby that the majority of people who take it up and practice it, it never affects their life in any significant way.

It doesn't require any kind of extensive education to come to the conclusion that the people who are lifers in the martial arts, are actually few and far between.

The people who take the martial arts to a lifetime pursuit are changed by it, as it is a legitimate form of art. Just as piano, painting, guitar, or any lifetime pursuit can change you. Martial arts has no specific monopoly on changing your life.

I didn't think it needed to be stated as I thought you'd at least understand that I knew this much... :D But there ya go, I stated the obvious because you called me out on such an insignificant point.

Taryn P.
04-06-2009, 02:24 AM
I didn't think it needed to be stated as I thought you'd at least understand that I knew this much... :D

Considering some of your earlier commentary, I wasn't giving you that much credit. :D

Hardwork108
04-06-2009, 11:01 AM
Yes, I do use my internal power for sex.

For 89.95, I will teach you to do so as well!!

Buy my video! :eek: :D
That sounds like a "sifu" Ross "buy my dvd" sales pitch.:eek: LOL.

taai gihk yahn
04-06-2009, 11:04 AM

with all due respect, can't you ever let anything just drop? I mean, so Dave pitches his DVD's here - and what?

Hardwork108
04-06-2009, 11:12 AM
with all due respect, can't you ever let anything just drop? I mean, so Dave pitches his DVD's here - and what?
With all due respect, why didn't you show the same sentiment when Dave was dragging my name through the mud in this very same forum through made up stories and slanderous lies that would get his rear end sued in the real world?

Why did you just sit back when Dave and Sanjuro ronin dragged my sifu's name into their vile character assassination campaign that was aimed at my person and my promotion of the traditional approach to kung fu training as an alternative to their Glorified Kickboxing approach?

Was it more of your relative or selective morality? Or is it a Lama Pai brotherhood thing?

Hardwork108
04-06-2009, 11:17 AM
TarynP, you sound so much like a friend of mine that it is incredible. I know that you are not her but still.....

By the way, will you invite me to your wedding with AdrianK?:p

taai gihk yahn
04-06-2009, 11:29 AM
With all due respect, why didn't you show the same sentiment when Dave was dragging my name through the mud in this very same forum through made up stories and slanderous lies that would get his rear end sued in the real world?

Why did you just sit back when Dave and Sanjuro ronin dragged my sifu's name into their vile character assassination campaign that was aimed and my promotion of the traditional approach to kung fu training as an alternative to their Glorified Kickboxing approach?

Was it more of your relative or selective morality? Or is it a Lama Pai brotherhood thing?

if I tend to side with Dave, it's because I have known him for over 20 years and have been through quite a bit with him, including some fairly arduous "traditional" training with our late sifu, so I have no qualms about giving him more leeway personally than you, all things considered equally (if you want to call that selective, be my guest, I do not apologize for it);

as for SR, he's just more likable than you are; call it what you will, that's my opinion;

you on the other hand have both a superiority and persecution complex that evidently 99% of the people on the forum can see, but you can't; and that has nothing to do with MMA versus KF either; but have you noticed that, whenever someone from a "traditional" background takes issue with you, you use that as "proof" that they couldn't possibly have studied something "authentic" (or that, if they do, they just failed to "get it")? of course you have - it's a nice catch-all way of dismissing someone out of hand without having to address their perspective on its merits when it doesn't fit into your world view;

personally, if you are happy with what you are doing, that's cool; but your attitude of setting yourself up as the arbiter of what is "authentic" based on your criteria (yes, yours, not some supposed "Kung Fu Code" that you seem to adhere to) is just absurd; I mean, you even welcome a newb to the forum by "warning" them about all the GKK's (you should be able to figure that out) whose sole purpose here is to mislead him or some such;

you know, you may be right: we may all be delusional, and you may be one of the chosen few who studies "authentic" KF; we may all be a bunch of GKK; and maybe one day, we will all wake up and realize to our chagrin that you are right; and maybe, just maybe, we will be able to drag out sorry selves up out of the gutter of ignorance, and start anew by finding an "authentic" sifu, and after some years of indentured servitude during which he tests our moral character, maybe we will be lucky enough to actually learn something "real"; and like that, maybe one day we will no longer be cursed by the title of GKK; at least for us, there is a sliver of a chance;

but you are an *******, and always will be, and nothing will ever change that

Drake
04-06-2009, 11:35 AM
I just like SR for the pics...

David Jamieson
04-06-2009, 11:37 AM
*snip*

To be fair, redemption and reform is available to every living mind and body on the planet regardless of past deeds or words.

:)

taai gihk yahn
04-06-2009, 11:38 AM
To be fair, redemption and reform is available to every living mind and body on the planet regardless of past deeds or words.

:)

I guess that I am just not that good of a Buddhist yet...

sanjuro_ronin
04-06-2009, 11:40 AM
if I tend to side with Dave, it's because I have known him for over 20 years and have been through quite a bit with him, including some fairly arduous "traditional" training with our late sifu, so I have no qualms about giving him more leeway personally than you, all things considered equally (if you want to call that selective, be my guest, I do not apologize for it);

as for SR, he's just more likable than you are; call it what you will, that's my opinion;

you on the other hand have both a superiority and persecution complex that evidently 99% of the people on the forum can see, but you can't; and that has nothing to do with MMA versus KF either; but have you noticed that, whenever someone from a "traditional" background takes issue with you, you use that as "proof" that they couldn't possibly have studied something "authentic" (or that, if they do, they just failed to "get it")? of course you have - it's a nice catch-all way of dismissing someone out of hand without having to address their perspective on its merits when it doesn't fit into your world view;

personally, if you are happy with what you are doing, that's cool; but your attitude of setting yourself up as the arbiter of what is "authentic" based on your criteria (yes, yours, not some supposed "Kung Fu Code" that you seem to adhere to) is just absurd; I mean, you even welcome a newb to the forum by "warning" them about all the GKK's (you should be able to figure that out) whose sole purpose here is to mislead him or some such;

you know, you may be right: we may all be delusional, and you may be one of the chosen few who studies "authentic" KF; we may all be a bunch of GKK; and maybe one day, we will all wake up and realize to our chagrin that you are right; and maybe, just maybe, we will be able to drag out sorry selves up out of the gutter of ignorance, and start anew by finding an "authentic" sifu, and after some years of indentured servitude during which he tests our moral character, maybe we will be lucky enough to actually learn something "real"; and like that, maybe one day we will no longer be cursed by the title of GKK; at least for us, there is a sliver of a chance;

FYI Chis, NO ONE said ANYTHING derogtory about his "alleged" Sifu.
I say alleged because he has NEVER even given a first name, or shown any proof, including following "his Sifu's" teachings, that he is this Sifu's student in any way shape or form.
As a matter of fact, those of us that looked into Sifu Pivcevic background found it quite in line with what the majority here train and agree on.
No matter what Hw8 says and no matter how much he cyber stalks people that have put him on ignore, it doesn't change the fact that he has NO clue about the the very system he PROFESS to train in, nor about the Sifu he profess is his Sifu.

It truly is a dead fish and has been for some time now, best to ignore the troll.

David Jamieson
04-06-2009, 11:44 AM
I guess that I am just not that good of a Buddhist yet...

me neither, but I don't get mad at dogs barking anymore even if they wake me from a nice nap on my weekend off. :)

sanjuro_ronin
04-06-2009, 11:46 AM
me neither, but I don't get mad at dogs barking anymore even if they wake me from a nice nap on my weekend off. :)

The ignore button is like a cyber "snooze" button.
:D

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-06-2009, 11:54 AM

Reply]
Seriously, buy My DVD!!

http://ultimateturnon.com/

taai gihk yahn
04-06-2009, 12:16 PM
Reply]
Seriously, buy My DVD!!

you'll have to NLP me better than tha...hey, why is my credit card number typing itself on the screen?

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-06-2009, 04:11 PM
you'll have to NLP me better than tha...hey, why is my credit card number typing itself on the screen?

Reply]
Because everyone with an interest in women NEEDS the Ultimate Turn on DVD! :p

David Jamieson
04-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Reply]
Because every 15 year old who's only experience with sex so far is of the self pleasuring variety, and with an interest in women NEEDS the Ultimate Turn on DVD! :p

there ya go, bad grammar, but fixed it for you. :p

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-06-2009, 04:39 PM
there ya go, bad grammar, but fixed it for you. :p

Reply]
Did you even go to my site and see what I am offering?

http://www.ultimateturnon.com/

Water Dragon
04-06-2009, 05:57 PM
Reply]

Uh Gian, isn't touching women the source of most of your problems?

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-06-2009, 06:18 PM
Uh Gian, isn't touching women the source of most of your problems?

Reply]
Actually, yes. But that is only because I tend to attract the crazy ones. Either that, or they BECOME crazy because they cannot stop having sex with someone they actually hate with a passion, and don't know why.

Other guys don't seem to have as many problems with crazy women as I do. Many have great women, who just don't put out anymore.

Besides, I am broke, and I KNOW something like this will sell like hotcakes. I gotta make rent soon, or I am out. It sux that I have to sell my secrets like this, but with the economy and all, what choice do I have?

Taryn P.
04-06-2009, 10:09 PM
By the way, will you invite me to your wedding with AdrianK?

His fascination with me will dry up as soon as I kick his tail in sparring. :p

David Jamieson
04-07-2009, 05:39 AM
Reply]

Is it not clear that I did?

Dude, you bring to yourself what you want. You seek out in others what you are. It's the human condition.

I'm actually surprised that after all the train wreck relationships you post about you still think you have insight to women. You've made it abundantly clear that you are a failure in that department and could probably use some counseling in that regards.

So why would you dvd have anything of interest after you yourself have admitted miserable failure and dud shots with all these different women?

It's just a tad weird bud. :)

Mas Judt
04-07-2009, 06:39 AM
Actually, I know the guy who taught him and gave him permission to release this.

You'd freak if you knew which family this came from. It is, as they say, the 'real' deal. It is not make believe or something you think you know already. And if anything, I am known as a skeptic.

It's pretty cool. Learned it decades ago myself. Kind of a cheesy sell, but I wouldn't pick on the guy unless you knew what was being sold.

Mas Judt
04-07-2009, 06:43 AM
Is it not clear that I did?

Dude, you bring to yourself what you want. You seek out in others what you are. It's the human condition.

Nonsense. Does the jenkum sniffing kid in Nigeria WANT to be there? Does the victim of a rape WANT that to happen to them? I could go on and on, but WANTING can have very little to do with outcome. This is the kind of new agey pap that makes people weak-minded. No one is so self aware. And if you think you are, you've just demonstrated you aren't.

David Jamieson
04-07-2009, 07:49 AM
Nonsense. Does the jenkum sniffing kid in Nigeria WANT to be there? Does the victim of a rape WANT that to happen to them? I could go on and on, but WANTING can have very little to do with outcome. This is the kind of new agey pap that makes people weak-minded. No one is so self aware. And if you think you are, you've just demonstrated you aren't.

I'm not talking about what's inflicted on you, I'm talking about what you strive for and what you're hardwired to do. So, while you may be reading into it what you've seen elsewhere you are not interpreting what I have written correctly.

If you are actively seeking, you will indeed walk down a path that is in many ways already defined by your intent.

cause/effect/consequence, it's all there really is. But do go on and by the way, I do know. But I won't reveal what I know, because i guess you guys need the cash or something. lol IT IS A VERY CHEESY SELL!

p.s don't tick me off or I'll give the reveal and noone makes cent one! lol

Mas Judt
04-07-2009, 09:13 AM
Oh, it's not my sell. I just know the folks.

Your point is reasonable - just easily misunderstood by how it was written. -- Really just supports my point about the general lack of self-awareness built into how humans operate.

AdrianK
04-07-2009, 12:39 PM

I think hardwork108 is the one who is fascinated with you :)

sanjuro_ronin
04-07-2009, 12:40 PM
His fascination with me will dry up as soon as I lick his tail in sparring. :p

:eek:
Well, that's just shocking !!

sanjuro_ronin
04-07-2009, 12:41 PM
Actually, I know the guy who taught him and gave him permission to release this.

You'd freak if you knew which family this came from. It is, as they say, the 'real' deal. It is not make believe or something you think you know already. And if anything, I am known as a skeptic.

It's pretty cool. Learned it decades ago myself. Kind of a cheesy sell, but I wouldn't pick on the guy unless you knew what was being sold.

What are you talking about?

David Jamieson
04-07-2009, 12:51 PM
What are you talking about?

Touching women in special places that are innocent enough, but in reality they make her all hot and wanting you!

lol...

sanjuro_ronin
04-07-2009, 12:52 PM
Touching women in special places that are innocent enough, but in reality they make her all hot and wanting you!

lol...

You mean like buying them new shoes?

David Jamieson
04-07-2009, 01:30 PM
You mean like buying them new shoes?

...or a handbag.

yes.

Hardwork108
04-07-2009, 02:58 PM
Reply]
Seriously, buy My DVD!!

LOL. Looks interesting but I believe that you would make a killing if you marketed your dvd to this forum's resident MMA knuckleheads. They could benefit from learning about women rather than fantasizing about them through pictures of bikini clad women. It is about time these guys stopped sleeping with their punchbags..:D

Hardwork108
04-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Thank you for your honest answer. Before you go on flattering yourself let me say that I used the word "honest" as a reference to you showing your real face!

Let's start with this comment:

It is funny how you and your MMA forum buddies have done your best to paint a negative picture of me since I came here and took on the people who were pushing the "MMA is best" approach and sometimes with their corresponding dvds.

So Ross was not an Ass-hole when he doctored his quotes of my posts in such a way to make me look like an anti semetic Nazi and criminal?

You and Sanjuro ronin were not Ass-holes for playing along with this ugly and vile attempt at character assassination?

Sanjuro ronin went further and dragged my sifu's name along into this ugly campaign and then went on to falsely claim that I was the one using my sifu's name at an attempt at credibility through association.
Wasn't he an Ass-hole for doing that?

Then again, Ross took the opportunity to make up stories of me apparently being disowned by my kung fu school. He did this by posting quotes which he claimed were messages from my kung fu school. Was he an Ass Hole for doing that or not?

This crap continued by Ross who is apparently a "sifu":rolleyes: going on and creating threads in my "honor" to discredit and ridicule me. Why go into so much trouble for a "troll"? Why is he so afraid?

Actually, I know the answer but I just want you to exercise those two brain cells that are floating, eternally confused, in that skull of yours.

if I tend to side with Dave, it's because I have known him for over 20 years
That makes all his vile behavior accetptable to you??? Your morality is really relative!!!!.

and have been through quite a bit with him,

I am not interested in your love life, really!

including some fairly arduous "traditional" training with our late sifu,
Apparently the training was not "arduous" enough to instill some sense of morality in either one of you.

Besides, Ross has turned out into a overweight glorified kickboxer and you have turned out into the "king" of Scientific Tai chi...lol

so I have no qualms about giving him more leeway personally than you,
Basically what you are saying is that he is your friend and you will take his side no matter how immoral he is, thus making yourself as immoral and clueless as Ross.:rolleyes:

all things considered equally
I believe, and I mean it, that people such as yourself are incapable of considering anything equally. Your glass (moral, intellectual and spiritual) is just too full!

Don't ask me full of what!!!!

(if you want to call that selective, be my guest,
My dear, you are moraly selective wether I refer to you that way or not!

I do not apologize for it);
You won't apologize because:

1. You guys work as a team. Ross and some other MMA knucklehead friends of his will come out with all sort of cr@p about the superiority of the MMA approach and the "fantasy" aspects of TCMAs.

Then you enter scene and justify what they say using some "scientific" clap trap while falling back on your own "TCMA" and therapist background to give credibility to all the BS!

2. Real men apologize, not only for their mistakes but even for the mistakes of their friends. We both know that if you ever decide to be a real man you will need to look forward to at least another 20 years of "arduous" training!

as for SR, he's just more likable than you are;
Well, according to a TCMA sifu (a real one) here Sanjuro is, and I quote, "a clown".

Only a clueless knucklehead could ever earn that title from 30 years plus of MA training.Lol,lol.

I would go further than this wise sifu and say again that Sanjuro is a liar. He made up loads of lies about me to, suprise, surprise, to discredit what I was saying about the traditional approach.

Of course when asked to answer his accusations he ran along and hid behind the ignore button, from the safety of which he occassionaly raises his (kung fu wise) confused head to repeat the same lies.

It seems that the Canadian military warrior training is not what it used to be.....lol.

I'll jug your "weak" memory and say that your beloved friend Sanjuro's claims include the lie that I had claimed that my sifu had beaten a Gracie. We are still waiting for the evidence of where I said that.

call it what you will, that's my opinion;
I will call it immoral cowardice, that is my opinion!

you on the other hand have both a superiority
You are mistaken!

It is you and your MMA-knucklehead brotherhood here who have the INFERIORITY COMPLEX!

Look at the threads started here to ridicule me and even try to get me banned. Look at all the lies. Ross and Sanjuro have failed to make a single post in reference to me that does not contain a lie or a slanderous untrue statement!

You have been guilty of that too. So has golden arhat and kansuke together with a few other intellectually challenged members here!

and persecution complex
For enlightenment read the above paragraph again!

that evidently 99% of the people on the forum can see,

False assumption/statement!

99% percent of posters here have seen the lies and attempts at character assassination. Some of them have been kind enough to tell me - through PMs - not to take you guys on as it wasn't worth it.

They won't take you guys on for sure because some of them are genuine sifus with names to "protect" and do not want to risk having their real names dragged through mud and campaigns of character assassination by the likes of lkfmdc (Ross), Sanjuro ronin, Kansuke (whose "trolling antiques" you always ignore!), golden arhat and YOU!

but you can't; and that has nothing to do with MMA versus KF either; but have you noticed that, whenever someone from a "traditional" background takes issue with you, you use that as "proof" that they couldn't possibly have studied something "authentic" (or that, if they do, they just failed to "get it")? of course you have - it's a nice catch-all way of dismissing someone out of hand without having to address their perspective on its merits when it doesn't fit into your world view;

Wether you like it or not over 95% percent of kUng fu schools teach Mac kUng fu!
That is reflected here in the forums and you should know that better than anyone here.;)

personally, if you are happy with what you are doing, that's cool; but your attitude of setting yourself up as the arbiter of what is "authentic" based on your criteria (yes, yours, not some supposed "Kung Fu Code" that you seem to adhere to) is just absurd;

I call it the way I see it. I don't have time to be diplomatic with "kung fu"/Glorified Kickboxing merchants who are here to push some MMA agenda, nor am I here to please "kung fu":rolleyes:dvd salesmen!

Others here appreciate my posts on actual kung fu aspects!

I mean, you even welcome a newb to the forum by "warning" them about all the GKK's (you should be able to figure that out) whose sole purpose here is to mislead him or some such;
Again, I say it the way I see it!

Newbies sometimes get great impressions from reading the profiles of people here but that can be misleading. And I mean look at Sanjuro's 30 years of MA experience and then see his cluesless comments on the internals or chi sao and so on....LOL.

you know, you may be right: we may all be delusional, and you may be one of the chosen few who studies "authentic" KF;

You and most of your MMA friends are just ill informed and too full of yourselves. I was not "chosen", I was just lucky to come along genuine kung fu sifus. Who knows, one day you may get lucky too.

You know what they say, when the student is ready the teacher will appear.

we may all be a bunch of GKK;
May be??? LOL.

and maybe one day, we will all wake up and realize to our chagrin that you are right;
I am not holding my breath. I really believe that some of you guys will need to reencarnate a couple of times, first.

and maybe, just maybe, we will be able to drag out sorry selves up out of the gutter of ignorance, and start anew by finding an "authentic" sifu,
Well finding one is half the story. Remember that he needs to ACCEPT you!

And keeping in mind your moral behavior I would say that your best chance is to re-encarnate a few times.;)

and after some years of indentured servitude during which he tests our moral character,
Don't get me wrong but most real kung fu sifu worth his salt will read your character in 5 minutes after which he will show you the door. That goes for Ross, Sanjuro and most of the clueless knuckleheads here.

maybe we will be lucky enough to actually learn something "real";

I don't think anyone would teach you. Your glass is too full of you know what!;)

and like that, maybe one day we will no longer be cursed by the title of GKK; at least for us, there is a sliver of a chance;
Yes, keep on fantasizing. You are where you are because you deserve it!

As I said before, think re-encarnation.;)

Hardwork108
04-07-2009, 04:56 PM
FYI Chis, NO ONE said ANYTHING derogtory about his "alleged" Sifu.
No one said that you did!

Actually, I would like you to show us where I alleged that he was my sifu!

Of course, now you are going to pretend that you have me on "ignore" so as not to provide any proof.

I say alleged because he has NEVER even given a first name,

What would my first name tell you about my kung fu knowledge? LOL,LOL. You would still need to read my posts to know where I am coming from. However, being as clueless as you are about authentic kung fu training then you would no doubt then ask for my second name.

More kung fu confusion would follow for you as you would then realize even more about how clueless you are about the TCMAs. This would lead to you and your knucklehead allies dragging my REAL name through the mud here!!!!

But do keep clutching at straws as it is very entertaining from where I am sitting!

Just to emphasis that I don't give my name out in internet forums!

Live with it!

or shown any proof,
Why don't you show us PROOF regarding where I alleged to have trained with him. I am not saying that he is not my sifu but that I did not come into this forum and make claims. It was YOU Sanjuro Ronin, that brought my sifu's name into this forum! Are you denying that?

[I can just imagine him shaking behind his keyboard at this point.]

including following "his Sifu's" teachings,
I follow my sifu's teaching but then that is not anybody's business. I am here to discuss real kung fu based on what I know. Besides, your brain is not equipped to handle authentic kung fu teachings. If you walk into an MA class and there is no one kicking your brains in within 5 minutes then your attention span wonders. That is the way you are and that is sad!

Proving anything regarding authentic kung fu to someone like you is like giving a chimp a book on the theories of astro physics. He will smell it and lose interest, unless it is tainted with banana flavored substances. That just reflects your MA "resume".

that he is
this Sifu's student in any way shape or form.
Again you are asking for proof that you yourself would not be able to desipher.LOL.

As a matter of fact, those of us that looked into Sifu Pivcevic background found it quite in line with what the majority here train and agree on.

Here Sanjuro is trying to say that sifu is a cross trainer because he also trains in Ancient battlefield (sword) arts..LOL,lol.

Sanjuro sees this as, wait for it, "crosstraining".....LOL,lol. Sanjuro has trained/crosstrained in MA for 30 years and he still does not differentiate between training in two separate arts SEPARATELY and crosstraining, as in the knucklehead variety.

Sanjuro, it really must be lonely for you in that vaste and wasted space between your ears. Who knows one day you might find signs of intelligent life...lol

No matter what Hw8 says and no matter how much he cyber stalks people that have put him on ignore, it doesn't change the fact that he has NO clue about the the very system he PROFESS to train in, nor about the Sifu he profess is his Sifu.
That is a big assumption, specially from someone who trips over his own tongue everytime he tries to come across knowledgable in kung fu discussions regarding the internals, chis sao, etc.

Christ. You haven't even understood the definition of "crosstraining" and you have been doing just that for 30 years. LOL.

It truly is a dead fish and has been for some time now, best to ignore the troll.
LOL. If everyone had me on "ignore" the way you have, then I would have to spend 8 hours a day answering their posts.Lol,lol.

Of course, if you can't discuss kung fu matters when it doesn't involve BJJ, weightlifting, the "wonders" of MMA and so on, then why discuss it at all?

Sanjuro, you and lkfmdc "sifu" Ross have invented , many, many lies and false stories to discredit what I say about the TCMAs which defines and shows you guys' kung fu "knowledge" in very poor light.

If you want to solve the problem then go and learn the real thing rather than continuing with this hopeless vendetta of yours as none of you guys look good with your feet permanently lodged in your mouths!

Hardwork108
04-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Especially when I found out that she likes licking tails.:D

Hardwork108
04-07-2009, 08:53 PM

You know, some men pay good money to get beaten up by women in your part of the world.:D

In my part of the world we are just happy if we survive a beating by men long enough to see a priest.:p

Taryn P.
04-08-2009, 02:54 AM

And I think you both are. This calls for a duel! First round- kama!

Taryn P.
04-08-2009, 03:44 AM
Especially when I found out that she likes licking tails.:D

Well, it is a technique of last resort- but I do find that it tends to distract an opponant long enough to set up a throw. The ones that don't surrender immediately, that is.

Hardwork108
04-08-2009, 10:18 AM
Well, it is a technique of last resort- but I do find that it tends to distract an opponant long enough to set up a throw. The ones that don't surrender immediately, that is.

Oh, I would "surrender" immediately, for sure!;)

Chazmek
04-08-2009, 12:20 PM
LOL
Taryn, no wonder you've been so exhausted in class lately! You're using up all that fire on the forum here with the boys :p

Lucas
04-08-2009, 01:19 PM
omg did i walk into a softcore pron forum :eek:

Hardwork108
04-08-2009, 03:40 PM
omg did i walk into a softcore pron forum :eek:

Who said anything about "softcore"?:D

Hardwork108
04-08-2009, 03:43 PM
LOL
Taryn, no wonder you've been so exhausted in class lately! You're using up all that fire on the forum here with the boys :p

Chazmek, that is a clever signature.:cool::)

Kansuke
04-09-2009, 03:31 AM
It is funny how you and your MMA forum buddies have done your best to paint a negative picture of me since I came here

No, YOU have done your best to paint that picture fool, and it seems to be the only thing at which you have ever succeeded.

Hardwork108
04-09-2009, 01:31 PM
There you go Taai gihk yahn, the above is another post by one of your knucklehead friends. He is a wrestler and has nothing whatsoever to add to a kung fu discussion and yet he keeps on posting here throwing insults left right and center, usually aimed at kung fu posters.

His behavior is thuggish and is more in par with that of Lkfmdc, Sanjuro ronin and sometimes even you, than with that of genuine kung fu posters who are here to share information and learn from each other. Yet you do not seem to notice his low life behavior!

Why don't you call him an Ass Hole?

Oh yes, I forgot that he is listed as your forum friend, so that makes his vile behavior ok.....Lol,lol.

You know, you, Sanjuro, lkfmdc and a few other forum "boyfriends" are losing your "kung fu" and moral crediblities by the second.

Luckily for you this forum is full of MMA knuckleheads and naive newbies who buy the MMA crap (including the accompanying dvds) that you guys PEDDLE, here!

Kansuke
04-09-2009, 03:35 PM
There you go Taai gihk yahn, the above is another post by one of your knucklehead friends. He is a wrestler and has nothing whatsoever to add to a kung fu discussion !

Yeah, I've only got about the same amount of time actually being trained in kungfu as you, TYGM, and far more experience overall than you will ever have.

Btw, just repeating your deluded nonsense over and over again is not exactly "adding" anything to a discussion.

golden arhat
04-09-2009, 03:39 PM
You know, you, Sanjuro, lkfmdc and a few other forum "boyfriends" are losing your "kung fu" and moral crediblities by the second.

no one has less credibility than you

Hardwork108
04-11-2009, 09:14 AM
You mean like gently caressing her purse while putting lots of 100 dollar bills inside it? Lol! :D

Hardwork108
04-11-2009, 09:30 AM
no one has less credibility than you

There you go taai gihk yahn, just like clockwork, another MMA knucklehead raises his head out of the muddy waters of ignorance and throws support at your direction....LOL

Hardwork108
04-11-2009, 09:36 AM
Yeah, I've only got about the same amount of time actually being trained in kungfu as you, TYGM, and far more experience overall than you will ever have.

You mean you have trained 8 years of kung fu but have "forgotten" to put it in your profile and furthermore have not been able to make a single kung fu post since you have been here?:rolleyes:

Btw, just repeating your deluded nonsense over and over again is not exactly "adding" anything to a discussion.
Actually, I have, but you haven't as you are too busy "selling" Ross and Sanjuro's lies regarding my person!:rolleyes:

Perhaps you will have more success at to selling cheap "kung fu" Dvds?:rolleyes:

Kansuke
04-11-2009, 10:22 AM
You mean you have trained 8 years of kung fu

Yeah, yeah TWO YEAR GRANDMASTER, we all know about your magic 'instantly add six years' kungfu fantasy. :rolleyes:

Or do you want to tell us about your top-secret London training? What a ****ing joke.

RonH
04-11-2009, 10:59 AM

This question ends up going into areas, as metaphysics, philosophy, reincarnation, etc. When things such as this question or these areas are brought up, the trolls show up because their brains shut down for these topics. They are best ignored.

Of course, now you are going to pretend that you have me on "ignore" so as not to provide any proof.

Isn't the ignore list changable?

Hardwork108
04-11-2009, 03:19 PM
Yeah, yeah TWO YEAR GRANDMASTER, we all know about your magic 'instantly add six years' kungfu fantasy. :rolleyes:There you go again selling someone elses lie.....Lol.

Or do you want to tell us about your top-secret London training?
Of course not! I discuss kung fu with kung fu people and not with knucklehead trolls and of course there are people here who know about my London training but they are, suprise, surprise, KUNG FU PEOPLE!

What a ****ing joke.
EXACTLY!

Now that you have given us a few laughs, why don't you go and learn some kung fu and come back to us in few years time and ask us some polite questions about actual TCMA training, as this is a Kung fu forum and NOT a wrestling or MMA one (despite popular belief)!:rolleyes:

Hey, wait a minute! I am feeding a troll, whoops, sorry guys.:o

Drake
04-11-2009, 04:53 PM
This question ends up going into areas, as metaphysics, philosophy, reincarnation, etc. When things such as this question or these areas are brought up, the trolls show up because their brains shut down for these topics. They are best ignored.

Because people don't believe you, are think your way is correct, does not mean their brains have shut down. It means they don't believe you, and there is no reason to.

Hardwork108
04-11-2009, 04:58 PM

I am not sure what you mean?:confused:

Kansuke
04-11-2009, 06:58 PM
There you go again selling someone elses lie.....

EVERYONE here sees you for what you really are, you pathetic fraud. Go see a ****ing shrink already.

RonH
04-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Because people don't believe you, are think your way is correct, does not mean their brains have shut down. It means they don't believe you, and there is no reason to.

No, not on its own. It's the why that'd the determiner. Whys are important, just as much as the facts. But, lots of people don't ask why. Take the trolls. I can explain the simplified equation of adding qi to someone when testing for it after someone learns both an external and internal style that I gave in easy to understand english. Even if one doesn't believe that qi's true nature is how it's defined in the occult, that it exists in a level of reality higher than solid matter, liquids, gases, plasma and the entire electromagnetic band of energy, the thought process goes kaplooey. The explanation itself was orderly and easy to understand, but some made the choice on some level, even consciously for some, to just be stupid about it and compound it by being derogatory unnecessarily.

In one instance, one poster couldn't understand it, even though I gave it in a receipe/diagram-like presentation. You could have replaced the qi portion of the diagram with a mechanical exoskeleton addition to the person and I'll bet you that wouldn't have been hard to digest. Yet, the idea that simply adding something to be included in a unit (as in how you are testing for the presence of something at 2 different times) that just happens to beyond the capacity of current technology to be directly tested results in said poster to conclude that for that diagram to make sense, the initial strength testing was actually less well performed than the second testing via improper skill/muscle contraction.

Even though I said that the resultant for overall force is x in the initial test and x+y in the second test, the one after the learning of said internal style's qi practices. Instead of understanding that x /= x+y, x was assumed to equal x+y, which wouldn't make sense and you don't need to understand algebra to know that something would be off. Intuitively, it would be known that something was amiss.

There was also one poster who proposed a chemical nature for qi at one time, but also used as a basis for suggesting that energy healing didn't exist that the US legal system doesn't deem qi/occult things to be 'legally real'. This meant that if one went to someone advertising occult practices for a fee or was attacked by someone performing an occult thing on them, there would be no legal recourse for them. Therefore, energy healing couldn't exist. Yet, this somehow made sense to him, supposedly.

There are also the positions that state that qi is a biomechanics and/or electromagnetic phenomena. At least, some of those people are citing some studies of changes of electromagnetic output of things, like pieces of fruit. It doesn't matter to me if they're peered reviewed or 15,000 pieces were used in the testing. They are at least using something for a basis that on its own, has a logic to it.

Unlike the stuff I talked of above. Incidentally, this is the only time I have ever come across a proposed chemical basis theory of qi. But, it assumes a strange chemical composition and stops right there, yet with the extensive work already done and talked about for qi and other related things in the occult over the last many thousands of years (such as breathing in yoga), they're shoved aside only because the proposer doen't want to believe in the occult. No other reason.

The differences in em energy readings are nothing more than the side effect of the actual qi energy. The stance that it's only a biomechanics and/or an electromagnetic phenomena go against the entire occult field from across the entire globe, including the eastern countries. Some areas use different names for the same thing, like the dantiens are 3 of the chakras in the hindu system.

But, like I said. You put in qi as defined in the occult, as it is in the actual study material of internal styles and not as the fantasy crap like crouching tiger or airbender, and their brains act differently. The capacity for functioning logic and reasoning flies away. Yesterday, I explained how I would do the mechanics of this one move that counters a thrown punch and ends with me holding the guy upside down, found here:

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showpost.php?p=929111&postcount=293

It is the same step-by-step instruction and logical speech I have used in all my explanations of real qi, but the trolls act like I'm talking gibberish and none of it makes sense, as they claim. But, if qi was detectable directly with equipment and it still operated, as real qi does, they wouldn't act this way. The situation is further complicated by the fact this place isn't really moderated. I had assumed it was when I first signed up, but no. If it was, either they would have modified their behavior or they would have been banned long before now.

I don't mind disagreeing with me, I mind the trollish behavior.

I am not sure what you mean?:confused:

After being logged in, click on the user cp link in the upper left hand corner. On the left, part of the way down, is a link that says edit ignore list. If someone says they can't go back and look at what they blocked out because someone's on their ignore list, they'd just need to "un-check the box associated with their name and click the 'Save Changes' button".

RonH
04-11-2009, 07:20 PM
EVERYONE here sees you for what you really are, you pathetic fraud. Go see a ****ing shrink already.

I'm one of the everyone, but I never heard of him till I saw one of the tags in the how fast do you learn internals thread before they got as numerous for that thread, as they are now. Do you mind pointing me to one, so I can make my own judgement?

Kansuke
04-12-2009, 04:13 AM
I'm one of the everyone, but I never heard of him till I saw one of the tags in the how fast do you learn internals thread before they got as numerous for that thread, as they are now. Do you mind pointing me to one, so I can make my own judgement?

Just search for all posts by the freak and you'll see the same nonsense repeated over and over and over. If you look at enough responses to him you'll see how his training time magically multiplied, how he presumes to tell everyone and anyone what is or is not "real kungfu" despite his being barely a beginner himself, and how he studied a "secret" MA that he can't tell anyone about.

In short, he's a total fraud and a mental case. Enjoy.

RonH
04-12-2009, 04:56 AM
What, you couldn't give me a keyword to narrow my search?

Kansuke
04-12-2009, 05:07 AM
Well, you could start by putting his screen name in a search and go from there.

RonH
04-12-2009, 05:36 AM
Brilliant. ::roll eyes::

When I say 'keyword', I'm talking about things like 'qi blast', 'bad rooting'. Something that gives an example of a bad post of his. Some topic must stick out in your mind that you remember.

Kansuke
04-12-2009, 05:55 AM
Good luck looking for yourself.

RonH
04-12-2009, 07:24 AM
So, you rant, but refuse to give me one specific thing? All I asked was for a bloody keyword phrase.

Whatever, mate.

TenTigers
04-12-2009, 10:34 AM
"Do you use your Internal Kung-Fu during sex?"
-only if she struggles.:D

Hardwork108
04-12-2009, 11:47 AM
After being logged in, click on the user cp link in the upper left hand corner. On the left, part of the way down, is a link that says edit ignore list. If someone says they can't go back and look at what they blocked out because someone's on their ignore list, they'd just need to "un-check the box associated with their name and click the 'Save Changes' button".

Oh, I see and sorry. I have never used the ignore function myself hence my ignorance. I would say then that these people pretend to have me on "permanent" ignore.

So apparently they don't see what I write but somehow know enough to answer many of my posts...Lol. It seems that they are not so honest about their forum status as they are not about their kung fu knowledge.

Many here claim to use the "ignore" button specially when they are "stuck for words" or are called out to explain their slanderous remarks. Wether they actually use this button is another story.;) :)

Hardwork108
04-12-2009, 11:57 AM
I'm one of the everyone, but I never heard of him till I saw one of the tags in the how fast do you learn internals thread
And all of those tags are the work of Kansuke and his MMA friends here. When you defend the TCMA approach against the MMA one and do it in such a way that shows these guys for the clueless souls that they are then you will be "attacked" and a character assassination campaign will be launched against you where the same lies will be said and repeated again and again to discredit everything you say.

When you ask for evidence of their allegations these "functional" and "modern" way trained "fighters" run their little cowardly butts behind the ignore button and pretend that they don't hear you. The poster by the name of Kansuke (who is actually a wrestler) is not even smart enough to do that.

Do you mind pointing me to one, so I can make my own judgement?
Actually he might even find something that him and the others (his MMA friends) will claim to be evidence but I would not hold my breath if I were you.

Thank you for being logical about this whole thing.:)

PS. Here is a link to the thread that you mentioned where another poster provides evidence of Kansuke's "wisdom":

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showpost.php?p=926386&postcount=19

Hardwork108
04-12-2009, 12:06 PM
So, you rant, but refuse to give me one specific thing? All I asked was for a bloody keyword phrase.

Welcome to the world of MMA knuckleheads. There are others such as him here and they include Sanjuro ronin, Lkfmdc, Taai gihk yahn, golden arhat, Simon M, Anerleich and a few more.

It is people like them that give MMA a bad name, while doing their best to give the TCMAs a worst one.

But then I suspect that you were already aware of the fact.;)

AdrianK
04-12-2009, 03:28 PM
while doing their best to give the TCMAs a worst one.

Publications like Black Belt and Inside Kung Fu already do a pretty good job at that :)
... not to mention the countless schools and instructors with insane reasons for not sparring or other such nonsense.

Hardwork108
04-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Publications like Black Belt and Inside Kung Fu already do a pretty good job at that :)
... not to mention the countless schools and instructors with insane reasons for not sparring or other such nonsense.

I totally agree with you there.:eek: :)

But fortunately the guys who print those mags donīt post in this forum whereas there are many clueless "masters" here who are here to push some MMA agenda at the expense of the TCMA way (and reputation) which most of them badmouth, one way or the other.

It is fortunate that nowadays there are more traditionalists posting here and that means that some of these glorified kickboxers (who claim "kung fu" knowledge) are shown to be the clueless lot that they are and hence their reaction.

There is nothing wrong with having a modern MMA approach. To each his own but some of these guys are actually putting down TCMA practices that they do not themselves understand, nor have any hope of understanding, in favor of the "modern" way, for reasons of ego and business (student recruitment from this forum and dvd sales, etc.) That is my beef with them.

Kansuke
04-12-2009, 05:56 PM

Whatever, mate.

Yes, whatever, you needy little *****. Look for yourself or STFU.

BoulderDawg
04-12-2009, 06:06 PM

Here we go again....... Didn't Gene put you on a short lease?

Kansuke
04-12-2009, 06:10 PM
When you defend the TCMA approach

YOU aren't defending TCMAs, you clown. YOU only make a mockery of TCMAs by attempting to associate yourself with them, you idiotic fraud.

Kansuke
04-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Here we go again....... Didn't Gene put you on a short lease?

Don't you have some workers of the world to unite, hypocrite?

RonH
04-13-2009, 04:08 AM

At least if I have to rant, I can cite examples, like a possibility that qi is a chemical or electromagnetic based phenomena. I can also point to a specific spot, such as between pages 15 and 20 of the 'how long does it take to learn internal' thread. I just don't get how a single word or a phrase doesn't stick out in your mind.

dnovice
04-13-2009, 04:57 AM

In my case it works a little too well.:(

I can go and go and go and go until she caves in...

Old Noob
04-13-2009, 06:41 AM

Whatever, mate.

Great example of irony here...

GeneChing
04-13-2009, 02:22 PM
...but most of you probably use your external kung fu power during sex, specifically the 5-knuckle shuffle :eek:;)

On that note, some sad news:

Adult film star Marilyn Chambers dies at 56 (http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=403707&GT1=28101)
April 13, 2009, 1:54 PM EST

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A friend of adult film star Marilyn Chambers says the actress has been found dead at her home in northern Los Angeles County.

Peggy McGinn says the 56-year-old Chambers was found by her 17-year-old daughter Sunday night and the cause of death has not been determined.

Chambers starred in the 1972 film "Behind the Green Door," which was more widely distributed and attracted a more mainstream audience than the usual adult fare.

Chambers, whose given name was Marilyn Briggs, was once a model for Ivory Snow. She was among the first porn superstars when the stag films of the 1940s through 1960s gave way to the more polished sex films of the 1970s.

doug maverick
04-13-2009, 02:33 PM
5-knuckle shuffle priceless gene.

when i was a teenager i use to read all those mantak chia books, like the multi orgasmic man. and actually it works, i took some of his siminars in cali too. i mean some of it is too out there for me but alot of the basic techniques can build your sexual performance.

Hardwork108
04-13-2009, 03:31 PM
YOU aren't defending TCMAs, you clown. YOU only make a mockery of TCMAs by attempting to associate yourself with them, you idiotic fraud.

Talk about five knuckle shuffling...lol,lol,lol.

David Jamieson
04-13-2009, 03:35 PM
...but most of you probably use your external kung fu power during sex, specifically the 5-knuckle shuffle :eek:;)

Bummer. I liked her in that campy horror flick "rabid".

That piece was just downright weird. And quite watchable! Although I wouldn't say it was one of her porn movies.

RonH
04-13-2009, 03:56 PM

My girlfriend agrees.

bakxierboxer
04-13-2009, 06:54 PM

{{Marilyn Chambers}}

... and she was well worth watching as she flounced/bounced her way to lunch in Westport, Ct in the late 60s.

golden arhat
04-14-2009, 11:18 AM

Whatever, mate.

put in

"knucklehead" or "glorified kickboxer" whenever you have a spare 3 hours

BoulderDawg
04-14-2009, 11:32 AM
This has appeared to have morphed into the "sex" thread.

You know what I can't understand is America's fascination with the latest kidnap/rape/murder of young white girls. I call it the Jon Benet syndrome.

There seems to be a new one about every other week and the media seems to just eat it up.

RonH
04-14-2009, 11:49 AM
Blame it on egos that want to be puffed up by high ratings.

Lucas
04-14-2009, 12:03 PM

for sure. also stamina and attention to detail plays a major roll here. and dont forget the mental visualization!

to all those guys that think stance training doesnt come in handy somewhere....i call you minute men.

:p

Lucas
04-14-2009, 12:08 PM
a tip for the guys. may sound cheesy but go get a copy of the kama sutra. the women dig it.

TRUST ME!

okay, lets face it. ALL sex is internal at one point or another. the real secret to a good healthy sex life is knowing where your partners buttons are. You find her buttons, you're one step ahead in the game.

Hardwork108
04-14-2009, 12:31 PM
put in

"knucklehead" or "glorified kickboxer"....

RonH was asking for keywords referring to me and not to you and your MMA friends....lol.

bakxierboxer
04-14-2009, 12:53 PM
okay, lets face it. ALL sex is internal...

???????? :(
Well.... of course!
When you do the external bit, alla dat stuff goes all over the place an' it gits all messy....

Hardwork108
04-14-2009, 01:20 PM
Hey what happened to kansuke? He has not been around for a while. I suppose the news of Marylin Chambers' sudden death must have been too much for him (and his right hand).

lkfmdc
04-14-2009, 02:03 PM

as a married man, I resent that comment!

(I don't deny it, I just resent it!) :D

golden arhat
04-14-2009, 02:28 PM
its good to know your better than people :cool:

goju
04-17-2009, 09:25 AM
lol im goin up to see my new lady freind soon and she likes to be spanked i figure il use my iron palm on her ass lol

AdrianK
04-17-2009, 01:17 PM
Just don't let her use the Iron Strap-on on yours :eek:

goju
04-17-2009, 05:39 PM
lol i dont remember what style of kung fu thats from!

AdrianK
04-18-2009, 09:21 AM
Beware of the Cougar-Style.