Present a Grappling Intensive on:

Leg Attacks & Submissions
w/ Tim Cartmell
May 16th, 2009
Seattle, WA.
*location and other information provided with registration*

Single Session: $65
Both Sessions: $95

All stylists and ranks are welcome to join us for an intensive workshop on leg attacks and submissions. Leg locks are often overlooked and misunderstood by many martial artist’s who feel they are low percentage techniques, but if done properly leg attacks can catch your opponent off guard, and in a self defense situation can end an altercation decisively!
Leg attacks can be categorized into two different foci: Straight (linear) attacks, or Twisting (circular) attacks.

Sat. May 16th 12:30-3:30pm
Linear Attacks (Straight Ankle Locks / Knee Bars): Learn proper set ups, intricate details on securing the lock, how to protect yourself from getting tapped while attempting leg attacks, and how to finish the locks effortlessly.

Sat. May 16th 4:30-7:30pm
Circular Attacks (Toe Holds / Heel Hooks): Tim will guide the students through every detail and aspect of these devastating fight-enders! Positional dominance will be key throughout the weekend’s seminars, as will proper mechanics to ensure these techniques can be employed from various positions.

About the Instructor:
Tim Cartmell is Cleber Luciano’s first black belt in BJJ and the head instructor at his Orange County Shen Wu Academy of Mixed Martial Arts. A winner of the Copa 7x at both the brown and black belt level, Tim has used his expertise in leg locks to finish many of his opponents in both the Copa and the 05 Mundials where he took silver! Co-author of “Passing the Guard” Tim is one of the most sought after grappling coaches in the US. Visit www.shenwu.com for more info on Tim and his teachings.

Contact Jake Burroughs for more information at: three_harmonies@hotmail.com / 206-941-3232

Three Harmonies
04-21-2009, 09:22 AM
Spots are starting to fill up. Give me a call, or throw me an email to register today!
Cheers
Jake

Three Harmonies
05-07-2009, 07:47 AM
Last call for any late stragglers. Still have a handful of spaces left. Email or call me to register. Going to be a great seminar.
Cheers
Jake