04-07-2009, 12:14 PM
oh god i know where this thread is going 13 pages later. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm there too....Here we go now

golden arhat
04-07-2009, 12:15 PM
boredom brings these things out in me.

lkfmdc
04-07-2009, 12:33 PM
the other day National Geographic had a special on autistic baboons and all I could do was think about Hardwork :D

golden arhat
04-07-2009, 12:35 PM
ahah that or watching lord of the rings

Drake
04-07-2009, 12:36 PM
Am I the only one who thinks this little spat has gone on for about 6 months too long?

lkfmdc
04-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Am I the only one who thinks this little spat has gone on for about 6 months too long?

I have had him on ignore maybe 6 months... what realy has gone on too long is letting people like that continue. Pretty much everyone has him on ignore but it seems like he is still rattling on (for himself apparently?)

golden arhat
04-07-2009, 12:39 PM
well i think he should stay

he amuses me :D

sanjuro_ronin
04-07-2009, 12:39 PM
I have had him on ignore maybe 6 months... what realy has gone on too long is letting people like that continue. Pretty much everyone has him on ignore but it seems like he is still rattling on (for himself apparently?)

I've had him on ignore even longer, yet he still cyber stalks and puts my name into the posts I have seen quoted, kind of disturbing actually...

lkfmdc
04-07-2009, 12:40 PM
I think he's just here because back in grade school they suggest he play with others and stop playing with himself ;)

lkfmdc
04-07-2009, 12:41 PM
I've had him on ignore even longer, yet he still cyber stalks and puts my name into the posts I have seen quoted, kind of disturbing actually...

I hate when people quote him, defeats the purpose of ignore :D

Hardwork108
04-07-2009, 06:11 PM
the other day National Geographic had a special on autistic baboons and all I could do was think about Hardwork :D

Talk about "evolution", you mean by watching baboons you suddenly gained the ability to "think"? Wow, holy quantum leaps, Batman!:D

Hardwork108
04-07-2009, 06:14 PM
boredom brings these things out in me.

Perhaps you should work more on your groundtraining as regards women?;)

Hardwork108
04-07-2009, 06:19 PM
I've had him on ignore even longer,
You keep saying that but you still answer my posts one way or the other. LOL

Now the only question that remains is wether I will live long enough to see an honest post written by you?

Or even wether I will ever see you "discuss" genuine kung fu aspects without putting your foot deep inside that calloused throat of yours?

By the way, thanks for all the laughs in the Wing Chun thread, it is really fun to see you tripping over your own tongue while trying to come across as intelligent with your discussions with Hendrik...LOL,lol,lol.

Is he the next one on your ignore list? LOL.

yet he still cyber stalks and puts my name into the posts I have seen quoted, kind of disturbing actually...
It seems that your "ignore" button has not stopped you from cyber stalking either.

Hardwork108
04-07-2009, 06:22 PM
I think he's just here because back in grade school they suggest he play with others and stop playing with himself ;)

And that is when I met your wife.;)

Hardwork108
04-07-2009, 06:23 PM
well i think he should stay

he amuses me :D
Now that is disturbing!:eek:

Don't tell me that you appreciate my presence?:confused::D

golden arhat
04-08-2009, 04:40 AM
i appreciate you in the sense that its good to remind yourself your better than someone every once in a while.

Kansuke
04-08-2009, 06:32 AM
And that is when I met your wife.;)

I don't know if he is actually married, but getting on family is officially over the line. Even for a low-life, idiotic poseur like you.

lkfmdc
04-08-2009, 06:50 AM
I don't know if he is actually married, but getting on family is officially over the line. Even for a low-life, idiotic poseur like you.

We all know that basement boy has never even kissed a woman and has worn all the skin off his palms... that being said, it IS sad that Gene hasn't booted this piece of **** already :rolleyes:

Old Noob
04-08-2009, 08:04 AM
We all know that basement boy has never even kissed a woman and has worn all the skin off his palms... that being said, it IS sad that Gene hasn't booted this piece of **** already :rolleyes:

Isn't that what they mean when they say "Iron Palm" training?!?!?!?!

sanjuro_ronin
04-08-2009, 08:45 AM

Next up must be insults to Dave's Mother...
Immature trolls....

Shaolinlueb
04-08-2009, 09:59 AM
Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

that is definetly signature material.

lkfmdc
04-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

the above message brought to you by

"Shaolin Taco" (tm)

"it's Buddhalicious"

golden arhat
04-08-2009, 06:16 PM
wouldnt it be good i knew how to work an intercontinental balistic missile and had the coordinates of hw's house

Kansuke
04-08-2009, 07:57 PM
wouldnt it be good i knew how to work an intercontinental balistic missile and had the coordinates of hw's house

You would need a 'bunker buster' to get at him down in the basement.

taai gihk yahn
04-08-2009, 08:33 PM
You would need a 'bunker buster' to get at him down in the basement.

and then another one to penetrate his thick noggin'...

diego
04-09-2009, 01:25 AM

wow, page 2 better have a witty response by the threadstarter that was random. lol

golden arhat
04-09-2009, 05:01 AM

coming from the guy who plays pattycake non stop with all the boys :p