PDA

View Full Version : (HUmorous ?) Red And Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun seminar announcement!!

t_niehoff
04-14-2009, 08:03 AM
As the only public US representative of the RBCFWCKIF, I will be hosting a special workshop on the Red and Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun system in the very near future! This lineage is the grandfather system of all wing chun kuen, giving rise to both Red Flag and Black Flag wing chun, as well as the poor, watered-downpublic versions most people practice. This is a top secret system that in the past was only taught to people taking blood oaths of secrecy, and was praciticed only by the very elite generals in the Imperial Army (ever wonder why the Shaolin was defeated? This is THE art that defeated Shaolin!). The Red and Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun system contains profound knowledge and concepts, showcasing a system that defeated the Shaolin monks. More details on this workshop will not be announced publically but will only be sent to those persons requesting more information. Applicants should be aware that if accepted to attend the workshop they will be required to take a blood oath of secrecy. This is literally history in the making - the first public workshop in the US on Red and Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun!

(moderator - can I get a sticky?)

reneritchie
04-14-2009, 08:24 AM
You were wonderful in Kung Fu Panda.

CFT
04-14-2009, 08:27 AM
There's only one kungfu panda: http://www.absoluteanime.com/ranma/genma.htm

reneritchie
04-14-2009, 08:30 AM
Great, now you've gone and created traditional and modified, inner and outer gate, temple and boat, chocolate and vanilla Kung Fu Panda politics!

Nice one Chee.

Skidoosh that.

hunt1
04-14-2009, 08:30 AM
Don't know if you have changed or I have changed but I am starting to enjoy your posts.

chusauli
04-14-2009, 08:52 AM
If I may be so bold - how many tournaments and fullcontact matches have you had? Is this art practical in the ring? Have you field tested this art against kickboxers and MMA people?

LOL! :)

Now I see why Terence posts that so much...

chusauli
04-14-2009, 08:55 AM
Bah!

You have no Chan mindseal! :)

CFT
04-14-2009, 08:55 AM
Haha!

Genma is also a Japanese man-panda practicing CMA. How great or controversial is that? Anyway, he is still black and white.

In the words of Deng Xiaoping: "No matter if it is a white cat or a black cat; as long as it can catch mice, it is a good cat".

A funny Cantonese play on words:

A: "What colour is a black cat"?
B: "Black".
A: "What colour is a white cat"?
B: "White".
A: "So what colour is a panda"?
B: "Red" (Panda - sounds like red cat in Cantonese - Hong mao/Xiongmao means "bear cat").

t_niehoff
04-14-2009, 09:02 AM
If I may be so bold - how many tournaments and fullcontact matches have you had? Is this art practical in the ring? Have you field tested this art against kickboxers and MMA people?

LOL! :)

Now I see why Terence posts that so much...

Robert,

Thank you for your interest in Red and Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun (RBCFWCK).

RBCFWCK is NOT for sport but only for serious fighting! Opponent's of a RBCFWCK fighter would be likely left crippled, maimed, blinded, or even dead. One of the concepts of RBCFWCK is to show no mercy. This was THE art that defeated Shaolin -- where all the monks (except those 5 cowards that fled) were killed. Not only that, but afterward they burned the Temple down!

CFT
04-14-2009, 09:05 AM
One of the concepts of RBCFWCK is to show no mercy. This was THE art that defeated Shaolin -- where all the monks (except those 5 cowards that fled) were killed. Not only that, but afterward they burned the Temple down!Was that with the Level 3 Fire Palm attack?

t_niehoff
04-14-2009, 09:08 AM
Was that with the Level 3 Fire Palm attack?

Chee, while I appreciate humor as much as the next guy, there is nothing remotely funny about RBCFWCK! RBCFWCK is life and death stuff, not a game!

CFT
04-14-2009, 09:10 AM
Chee, while I appreciate humor as much as the next guy, there is nothing remotely funny about RBCFWCK! RBCFWCK is life and death stuff, not a game!I am chastened by my immature attempts at humour. Please accept my sincerest apologies. I wish you well with your seminar.

wcextreme
04-14-2009, 09:21 AM
I've heard of your art. It's no secret it's justa hodge podge of the ancient arts of Chi Sim, TKD, HFY, Krav Maga, and Eng Chun.

Good luck with that workshop and tell me how many people you offend. ;)

t_niehoff
04-14-2009, 09:33 AM
I've heard of your art. It's no secret it's justa hodge podge of the ancient arts of Chi Sim, TKD, HFY, Krav Maga, and Eng Chun.

Good luck with that workshop and tell me how many people you offend. ;)

Thank you for your interest in RBCFWCK.

While RBCFWCK has been a closely guarded secret, obviously you would expect rumors of it to leak from time to time. Actually, this is what led to both Red and Black Flag versions of WCK -- inferior ranked military men caught glimpses of what their generals were training and tried to duplicate their methods, leading to inferior, uneven, though still somewhat effective, methods.

It is also not surpising that you may believe it to be a hodge-podge of martial arts since RBCFWCK can be likened to water finding a crack to flow into -- as the RBCFWCK fighter will automatically use the most effective, efficient and practical action in timespace which can appear to the uninitiated to look on a superficial level like those arts you mention. But RBCFWCK is much more dangerous than any of them.

wcextreme
04-14-2009, 09:59 AM
Thank you for your interest in RBCFWCK.

While RBCFWCK has been a closely guarded secret, obviously you would expect rumors of it to leak from time to time. Actually, this is what led to both Red and Black Flag versions of WCK -- inferior ranked military men caught glimpses of what their generals were training and tried to duplicate their methods, leading to inferior, uneven, though still somewhat effective, methods.

It is also not surpising that you may believe it to be a hodge-podge of martial arts since RBCFWCK can be likened to water finding a crack to flow into -- as the RBCFWCK fighter will automatically use the most effective, efficient and practical action in timespace which can appear to the uninitiated to look on a superficial level like those arts you mention. But RBCFWCK is much more dangerous than any of them.I hate to break it to you, but your gig is up. ;) You're stealing and repackaging someone else's idea of repackaged CMA's.You're a rogue clone from the midwest. Admit it.

m1k3
04-14-2009, 10:02 AM
T, this must be a truly awesome art. Truly these warriors must possess magnificent internal energy and their very gaze can bring sickness and death.

Please enlighten me on where I can attend this seminar. The cost is irrelevant as the skills to be learned there will be invaluable. May I bring some knuckleheaded glorified kickboxers with me on which to practice my new skills.

Grandmaster Lung Phlegm
Teal Handkerchief Wing Chun

chusauli
04-14-2009, 10:03 AM
How should we address you?

Grand pooba?

t_niehoff
04-14-2009, 10:15 AM
I hate to break it to you, but your gig is up. ;) You're stealing and repackaging someone else's idea of repackaged CMA's.You're a rogue clone from the midwest. Admit it.

I am not offended by your insults but pity you. You seem to have a lot of pent up anger. This indicates that you haven't yet learned to focus that anger into productive action (what we in RBCFWCK call diffused emotion). You should attend the RBCFWCK workshop.

t_niehoff
04-14-2009, 10:25 AM
T, this must be a truly awesome art. Truly these warriors must possess magnificent internal energy and their very gaze can bring sickness and death.

Please enlighten me on where I can attend this seminar. The cost is irrelevant as the skills to be learned there will be invaluable. May I bring some knuckleheaded glorified kickboxers with me on which to practice my new skills.

Grandmaster Lung Phlegm
Teal Handkerchief Wing Chun

RBCFWCK is indeed an awesome art and needs to be experienced firsthand to really be appreciated. I will PM you with details of the workshop. I'm sorry but we do not mingle with mere sport fighters; we only practice our skills among ourselves since only we have the skills to deal with our deadly art (remember, this was THE art that defeated the Shaolin monks!). You will come to understand this after you are indoctrinated.

As far as using "internal power" goes, when you attend the RBCFWCK workshop you'll see that our engine goes beyond internal power.

wcextreme
04-14-2009, 10:29 AM
I am not offended by your insults but pity you. You seem to have a lot of pent up anger. This indicates that you haven't yet learned to focus that anger into productive action (what we in RBCFWCK call diffused emotion). You should attend the RBCFWCK workshop.No thanks. I've been jipped of more than enough money with these gimmicks. Where'd you steal "diffused emotion" from? Are you offering counseling services too? Is there a Human Relations department for disgruntled victims? Or is everything non-refundable? :rolleyes:

Is your Grandmaster a business man or a dyed-in-the-wool killer?

*sigh*

t_niehoff
04-14-2009, 10:30 AM
How should we address you?

Grand pooba?

Now you're being silly. I am just the US representative of the RBCFWCKIF (Red and Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun Kuen International Federation), as conferred upon me by the Grandmaster and Gatekeeper of RBCFWCK.

t_niehoff
04-14-2009, 10:45 AM
No thanks. I've been jipped of more than enough money with these gimmicks. Where'd you steal "diffused emotion" from? Are you offering counseling services too? Is there a Human Relations department for disgruntled victims? Or is everything non-refundable? :rolleyes:

Is your Grandmaster a business man or a dyed-in-the-wool killer?

*sigh*

I cannot divulge information pertaining to our Grandmaster and Gatekeeper until you take the blood oath of secrecy.

RBCFWCK is not a gimmick. It is an ultra-advanced fighting system, built around a multi-layered conceptual framework of universal fighting principles. RBCFWCK not only makes the most efficient use of biomechanics, but involves the holistic application of focused intent and emotion (as opposed to diffused emotion).

Hudson Li
04-14-2009, 11:04 AM
Why the heck did you guys kill the brave Shaolin monks and let the cowards run? Don't you appreciate Chan? And how did those cowards who fled reconstruct a poor version of your deadly art, just by watching you kill the brave ones?
Ouch! Will the V.T.M. be allowed to document and reinvent everything you will show at the workshop?
And will we ever read an instructional book on R.B.F.C.W.C.K. (and maybe see a video on youtube)?

wcextreme
04-14-2009, 11:07 AM
I cannot divulge information pertaining to our Grandmaster and Gatekeeper until you take the blood oath of secrecy.

RBCFWCK is not a gimmick. It is an ultra-advanced fighting system, built around a multi-layered conceptual framework of universal fighting principles. RBCFWCK not only makes the most efficient use of biomechanics, but involves the holistic application of focused intent and emotion (as opposed to diffused emotion).Ah, you're the evil twin brother of the tri-leveled Shaolin program I joined. Can you cut me a deal since I was duped out of practically all my disposable income and been sold a bait and switch? :rolleyes:

A jack's a jack, and in the words of the great Bruce Cambell, (clears throat) "You ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and Sh*t, and Jack left town."

Sorry Jack... I'd rather learn TCMA from Robert Chu. :)

rogerclf1
04-14-2009, 11:13 AM
I can't believe people come on here and post this crap on how great their system is and putting down other lineages. It isn't the system that makes great fighters it is the person and their teacher. I also would love to see some evidence about this style killing all of the monks too. This is such classic crap.

t_niehoff
04-14-2009, 11:14 AM
Why the heck did you guys kill the brave Shaolin monks and let the cowards run? Don't you appreciate Chan? And how did those cowards who fled reconstruct a poor version of your deadly art, just by watching you kill the brave ones?

Yes, they saw RBCFWCK and tried to reverse-engineer it with the expected poor results. RBCFWCK has the superior fighting Chan.

Ouch! Will the V.T.M. be allowed to document and reinvent everything you will show at the workshop?

Nothing can be documented since everyone will take a blood oath of secrecy.

And will we ever read an instructional book on R.B.F.C.W.C.K. (and maybe see a video on youtube)?

No. All RBCFWCK practitioners are sworn to secrecy about its methods. Even as the official US representative of RBCFWCK, I can only speak limitedly. However, stay tuned-- I will be giving details later as to some of the things you can expect to learn at the workshop!

t_niehoff
04-14-2009, 11:21 AM
I can't believe people come on here and post this crap on how great their system is and putting down other lineages. It isn't the system that makes great fighters it is the person and their teacher. I also would love to see some evidence about this style killing all of the monks too. This is such classic crap.

I am not trying to put down other lineages of WCK. They are all great! We're all one family. They all drew from the same source. If they are all so good, wouldn't the source be even better? RBCFWCK is the source of all WCK. By attending the workshop you'll see the inadequacies of other lineages and branches, you'll get some of the "missing information" and technologies that theother lineages lack .

t_niehoff
04-14-2009, 11:31 AM
Ah, you're the evil twin brother of the tri-leveled Shaolin program I joined. Can you cut me a deal since I was duped out of practically all my disposable income and been sold a bait and switch? :rolleyes:

A jack's a jack, and in the words of the great Bruce Cambell, (clears throat) "You ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and Sh*t, and Jack left town."

Sorry Jack... I'd rather learn TCMA from Robert Chu. :)

I am very sorry that you were cheated.

Robert Chu is a great teacher, but unfortunately, his stuff is only good for sport fighting, not real fighting. Sorry, Robert, but I must be truthful now that I've seen RBCFWCK.

Any Shaolin program you were in had to be inferior to RBCFWCK as RBCFWCK is THE art that defeated Shaolin. Once you learn and master the RBCFWCK system (and I don't use that word carelessly, since RBCFWCK operates using its fighting algorithm), you will be deadly.

Hudson Li
04-14-2009, 11:48 AM
After attending the seminar, will I be able to defeat any grandmaster of any Wiing Chun Flag (not to mention the poor and shameful grandmasters of the many watered and popular Wing Chun we find out there)?

chusauli
04-14-2009, 11:52 AM
Robert Chu is a great teacher, but unfortunately, his stuff is only good for sport fighting, not real fighting. Sorry, Robert, but I must be truthful now that I've seen RBCFWCK.

I completely understand Terence, when you learn an art as deadly as RBCFWCK you simply have to follow your path! I wish you luck on your journey! You've certainly tried all the rest, now you stay with the best!

Having read about RBCFWCK, I can honestly say it seems the deadliest and most fantastic of all WCK systems. In addition to the blood oath, do I have to cross under the bridge of swords, and swear allegiance to the Red and Black Checkered flag? What other details of the discipleship can you release to the public? What other layers to the system are there? How many forms in the system?

wcextreme
04-14-2009, 12:01 PM
I completely understand Terence, when you learn an art as deadly as RBCFWCK you simply have to follow your path! I wish you luck on your journey! You've certainly tried all the rest, now you stay with the best!

Having read about RBCFWCK, I can honestly say it seems the deadliest and most fantastic of all WCK systems. In addition to the blood oath, do I have to cross under the bridge of swords, and swear allegiance to the Red and Black Checkered flag? What other details of the discipleship can you release to the public? What other layers to the system are there? How many forms in the system?Since the economy is in the tubes, it comes down to the almighty gold standard, not the dollar anymore. The more you pay the "more" you get. Terence must be really wealthy. Let's hope he doesn't get sniped by the Secret Societies for talking sh*t. He won't be able to buy his way out of that one.

duende
04-14-2009, 01:08 PM
What about the yellow and green flag wing chuns?? Word is they are teaming up and starting their own Yellow Green Stripe Wing Chun and that they are going to crash your seminar.

So heads up...

Hudson Li
04-14-2009, 01:17 PM
Super secretive identity!!! Terence, it says Super Secretive Identity! How dare you showing any little thing of your deadly art? Aren't you guys' identity even more hiper super mega meta secretive? How do you dare?

And will I be able to defeat any grandmaster of any flag after attending the seminar?

t_niehoff
04-14-2009, 01:33 PM

Having read about RBCFWCK, I can honestly say it seems the deadliest and most fantastic of all WCK systems. In addition to the blood oath, do I have to cross under the bridge of swords, and swear allegiance to the Red and Black Checkered flag? What other details of the discipleship can you release to the public? What other layers to the system are there? How many forms in the system?

I knew you would understand. Once you have learned the WCK algorithm (in RBCFWCK), you will immediately recognize the inadequacies of all other WCK.

This is a testimonial from "Killer" (identities are kept secret in RBCFWCK and all disciples are given disciple names): I want to thank Grandmaster and Gatekeeper X for deciding to share his unsurpassed knowledge and understanding of Red and Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun, and teaching us the First Pillar of the Wing Chun algorithm! After learning this profound and subtle truth, everything else I have learned in ving tsun I recognize as clumsy and ineffective."

Or, this testimonial by "Cold Blood": "As a wing chun sifu and full-contact fighter, I thought I understood wingchun pretty darn well . . . until I met Grandmaster and GateKeeper X and he showed me howI really knew nothing! Red and Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun is the supreme fighting art. Not for mere sport, but for real fighting, even against multiple attackers. The Wing Chun algorithm makes you deadly."

t_niehoff
04-14-2009, 01:38 PM
Super secretive identity!!! Terence, it says Super Secretive Identity! How dare you showing any little thing of your deadly art? Aren't you guys' identity even more hiper super mega meta secretive? How do you dare?

And will I be able to defeat any grandmaster of any flag after attending the seminar?

There will always, of course, be naysayers. Don't be misled by imitations or watered-down WCK -- RBCFWCK is the SOURCE. Of course it has been kept extremely secret; that's why no one has ever heard of it or heard of any of its practitioners until now. To even see it you must take a blood oath of secrecy. And the art itself is so deadly, hardly anyone who meets it lives to tell! This is why the 5 Elders of Shaolin tried (unsuccessfully) to copy it AFTER THEY WERE MASSACRED by RBCFWCK practitioners. We are very fortunate that the Grandmaster and GateKeeper of RBCFWCK has decided it is time to let the world in on the secret.

PS - note to Mod- this is not meant to be humorous and I don't appreciate your changing my title. AFter all, my announcement isn't any more humorous than many of the others.

m1k3
04-14-2009, 02:02 PM
Rumor has it that one will learn to divide by zero at this seminar. :eek: This is really deep sh1t.

reneritchie
04-14-2009, 03:34 PM
Dang, thought I was on 4chan for a the lulz!

Ahem.

Wait one minute here sifu Terry! You've hopped, skipped, and jumped from Leung Ting to William Cheung to Robert Chu and now some mysterious David Carradine-esque Grand Prelate and we're just supposed to believe your tall tales and pseudo-esoteric jibba jabba about RBCFWCK(TM?)

Show us someone training it in China! Make some pithy reference to the secret swimming-without-getting-in-the-pool Kata!

And most importantly and immediately, post pics! We want to see whatever fancy pajamas came with your new bonus pack... er... lineage holding!

Cough. Ahem. Lulz.

t_niehoff
04-14-2009, 04:17 PM
Dang, thought I was on 4chan for a the lulz!

Ahem.

Wait one minute here sifu Terry! You've hopped, skipped, and jumped from Leung Ting to William Cheung to Robert Chu and now some mysterious David Carradine-esque Grand Prelate and we're just supposed to believe your tall tales and pseudo-esoteric jibba jabba about RBCFWCK(TM?)

Show us someone training it in China! Make some pithy reference to the secret swimming-without-getting-in-the-pool Kata!

And most importantly and immediately, post pics! We want to see whatever fancy pajamas came with your new bonus pack... er... lineage holding!

Cough. Ahem. Lulz.

Rene, Rene, Rene, you poor bastid. I've wasted so much time, and so have you. Get on the RBCFWCK bandwagon. Sum Nung WCK is just a watered-down model. Yes, maybe Sum fought all the time and won lots and lots of fights, but that's just because of his individual talent and hard work (wearing those grooves into the stone tiles doing turning horse). If he had only known the WCK algorithm of RBCFWCK, he wouldn't have needed to do all that work. WCK, after all, is about knowledge and understanding, not physical work.

And I'm sorry but there will be no pictures or videos. RBCFWCK's tradition is to remain secret.

t_niehoff
04-14-2009, 04:23 PM
Rumor has it that one will learn to divide by zero at this seminar. :eek: This is really deep sh1t.

RBCFWCK is indeed really deep, with a conceptual framework of interconected and inter-related, structured layers, known in our family as The WCK Matrix.

Hudson Li
04-14-2009, 04:29 PM
I believe in R.B.C.F.W.C.K. C'mon, I've already believed in so many unbelieveble things since I started reading about those secret Wing Chun discoveries, that it does not even hurt anymore. So I watched Big Trouble in Little China for the 100th time and decided to believe in R.B.C.F.W.C.K. so I hope Terence will allow me to make the blood oath and become a very important person by joining a lineage that kept itself silent and hidden for so long. Of course none will ever know my future steps for I'll be given a wonderful, meaningful and brand new disciple name. The time of my life has finally come and I can't stop asking General Kwan to endlessly bless Gatekeeper X for bringing out this terrific Wing Chun flag.

chusauli
04-14-2009, 04:56 PM
I believe in R.B.C.F.W.C.K. C'mon, I've already believed in so many unbelieveble things since I started reading about those secret Wing Chun discoveries, that it does not even hurt anymore. So I watched Big Trouble in Little China for the 100th time and decided to believe in R.B.C.F.W.C.K. so I hope Terence will allow me to make the blood oath and become a very important person by joining a lineage that kept itself silent and hidden for so long. Of course none will ever know my future steps for I'll be given a wonderful, meaningful and brand new disciple name. The time of my life has finally come and I can't stop asking General Kwan to endlessly bless Gatekeeper X for bringing out this terrific Wing Chun flag.

Over the years, one of my favorite Terence Niehoff quotes comes from Peter Pan, "Yes, and if we all say that we believe in fairies, Tinkerbell will live!"

I believe in RBCFWCK! BTW, the secret Chinese name of RBCFWCK is Hung Hak Fa Kay Wing Chun Kuen - better whisper that, because if you chant that strongly, even ants will die of fright!

How much blood is needed for the blood oath? As a healthcare practitioner, I want to make sure there are no blood borne pathogens spread during this ceremony...are latex gloves worn?

LOL!

Sihing73
04-14-2009, 06:21 PM
PS - note to Mod- this is not meant to be humorous and I don't appreciate your changing my title. AFter all, my announcement isn't any more humorous than many of the others.

Well T,

Had you the true Wing Chun I would be unable to change your posts. However, I am the Master of the TRUE Wing Chun. After you have exhausted yourself bouncing from lineage to lineage, I will visit you and reveal the TRUTH for which you have so long sought. Only then will you see truly exceptional Wing Chun.

Ahhh, I can see it now you crying at my feet in awe of my skill while mouthboxers and glorified kickboxers hail my greatness. Of course to learn my skills will require lots and lots of money........at least that is one tradition which has value. :D

I'm looking forward to my retirement!!! All I need to do to cement my future is:

1) Write a book, if it is in print it has to be true.

2) Put a video on YOUTUBE ( If there aint video we all know it did'nt happen)

3) Get some really snazy Silk Pajamas

t_niehoff
04-15-2009, 12:39 PM
Well T,

Had you the true Wing Chun I would be unable to change your posts. However, I am the Master of the TRUE Wing Chun. After you have exhausted yourself bouncing from lineage to lineage, I will visit you and reveal the TRUTH for which you have so long sought. Only then will you see truly exceptional Wing Chun.

Ahhh, I can see it now you crying at my feet in awe of my skill while mouthboxers and glorified kickboxers hail my greatness. Of course to learn my skills will require lots and lots of money........at least that is one tradition which has value. :D

I'm looking forward to my retirement!!! All I need to do to cement my future is:

1) Write a book, if it is in print it has to be true.

2) Put a video on YOUTUBE ( If there aint video we all know it did'nt happen)

3) Get some really snazy Silk Pajamas

I do not appreciate your mockery. RBCFWCK is serious business, this is the most deadly martial art. And it has levels upon levels of profoundity. For example, the popular, watered-down versions of WCK have siu nim tao or siu lien tao, and the more advanced versions of WCK have both SNT and SLT, but RBCFWCK has the SNT matrix which involves both a SNT and a SLT form, with male and female versions, internal and external versions, hard and soft versions, and with heaven-man-earth versions of those! This may help you begin to see the complexity of this system.

Right now I am preparing to do an interview of Grandmaster and GateKeeper X of RBCFWCK so that I can bettter inform the world of this unique, special, and top-secret ORIGINAL WING CHUN. Stay tuned.

Sihing73
04-15-2009, 12:48 PM
I do not appreciate your mockery. but RBCFWCK has the SNT matrix which involves both a SNT and a SLT form, with male and female versions,

Forgive my "mockery".........................;)
Which version do you do, Male or Female, or perhaps both(?) :eek:

wcextreme
04-15-2009, 01:00 PM
Which version do you do, Male or Female, or perhaps both(?) :eek:All signs point to Terence only having interests for "Male" versions.

:eek:
;)

Sihing73
04-15-2009, 01:09 PM
All signs point to Terence only having interests for "Male" versions.

;)

There are so many openings there I don't know where to start :p

t_niehoff
04-15-2009, 01:11 PM
Which version do you do, Male or Female, or perhaps both(?) :eek:

This is because you do not understand (or even recognize the existence of) the WCK algorithm. RBCFWCK provides the ORIGINAL WCK algorithm, and by learning that algorithm and the combat-variables the plug into the WCK algorithm, you can determine the best, most efficient, most effective, and most practical action to take in ANY combat situation (whether armed or unarmed, single or multiple attackers, while standing, while on the ground, while in a bathtub, whatever). Some of those combat-variables involve the internal/external, hard/soft, make/female dichotomies and the heaven-man-earth variations of those combat parameters.

t_niehoff
04-15-2009, 01:17 PM
All signs point to Terence only having interests for "Male" versions.

;)

I feel sorry for you that you take you anger at having wasted your time practicing a watered-down, public version of WCK out on me, and with h0mophobic barbs that only underscore that you lack true Chan insight (which comes with RBCFWCK) and are probably a closeted h0mosexual in denial. Once you release your true h0mosexual self, you'll feel so much better and you will lose much of your anger.

Sihing73
04-15-2009, 01:20 PM
This is because you do not understand (or even recognize the existence of) the WCK algorithm. RBCFWCK provides the ORIGINAL WCK algorithm, and by learning that algorithm and the combat-variables the plug into the WCK algorithm, you can determine the best, most efficient, most effective, and most practical action to take in ANY combat situation (whether armed or unarmed, single or multiple attackers, while standing, while on the ground, while in a bathtub, whatever). Some of those combat-variables involve the internal/external, hard/soft, make/female dichotomies and the heaven-man-earth variations of those combat parameters.

WOW :eek:

Now that is a mouthful, I had trouble reading it so it must be true.

I can just picture it now, Terrance, dressed like Stever Urkel, getting out a slide rule to check all the angles before fighting. Then engaging the opponent. Just think, if they can't be beat physically they sure would be beaten trying to recite the above. :D

t_niehoff
04-15-2009, 01:23 PM

And that's only the tip of the iceberg! The SNT Matrix is only the First ( of four) Pillar of the WCK Algorithm.

Sihing73
04-15-2009, 01:26 PM
Hello,

We all know what the tip of the iceberg did to the Titanic.........................................

Could it be that all "inferior" brands of Wing Chun and Martial arts in general, will soon fall to the awesome power of the tip fo the Checkered Flag Droppy Drawers Yellow Snow Wing Chun, sorry T, I forgot what you were calling it these days :rolleyes::confused::o:cool:

wcextreme
04-15-2009, 01:35 PM

I can just picture it now, Terrance, dressed like Stever Urkel, getting out a slide rule to check all the angles before fighting. Then engaging the opponent. Just think, if they can't be beat physically they sure would be beaten trying to recite the above. :D

Wow, if you got a mouthful from the tip of Terence's iceberg...

Sorry! I'd better stop. ROFLOL!!!

wcextreme
04-15-2009, 01:44 PM
I feel sorry for you that you take you anger at having wasted your time practicing a watered-down, public version of WCK out on me, and with h0mophobic barbs that only underscore that you lack true Chan insight (which comes with RBCFWCK) and are probably a closeted h0mosexual in denial. Once you release your true h0mosexual self, you'll feel so much better and you will lose much of your anger.It looks I found an "opening" on Terence. Lol.

Hey now, your retort doesn't look like "diffused emotion" to me. I never said anything about ****sexuality, but if that's how you "internalized" it then that all over you. It's not like I took a shot in the dark on your orientation. Do you prefer face to face, the blind side, or the whole flank? ;)

wcextreme
04-15-2009, 02:26 PM
After some intense research, I've discovered the true name of Terence's RBCFWCK. I'm sorry Terence, but like I said the gig is up.

Red
Bottom
Cheeks
For
Wimpy
Clown-@ss
Knockoffs

I'm not interested in your approach to "sticky" hands, forward energy, centreline pressing, repackaged Frankenstein-constructed history, or your blood oafs.

I'm sure just like my former school, you're another schmuck out there with fancy talk waiting to bait and switch the ignorant masses. Can you say "Lackey"?

In the words of Jack Burton, he said: "Have you paid your dues?" "Yes Sir. The check is in the mail."

I've paid my dues.

t_niehoff
04-15-2009, 02:57 PM
I am very sorry for wcextreme. Unfortunately, some people don't have the maturity to handle the fact that they've been wasting their time with watered-down, inferior, public versions of WCK, so they resort to name calling. Yes, it is a all-too-familiar, albeit sad, tactic.

You should really attend the RBCFWCK workshop, after all martial arts is not just about fighting. You need a path to overcome your fears, your uncertainties, your insecurities -- all of which your posts are simply symptomatic. Once you are indoctrinated into the RBCFWCK family, you will find belonging with other like-minded people (which we help to promote by wearing the RBCFWCK warrior attire, giving you a disciple name, having an exclusive terminology, etc.). And if you stick with it, you can earn the RBCFWCK black belt -- the toughest blackbelt in the world to earn. Think of how your self-esteem will increase!

wcextreme
04-15-2009, 03:53 PM
I am very sorry for wcextreme. Unfortunately, some people don't have the maturity to handle the fact that they've been wasting their time with watered-down, inferior, public versions of WCK, so they resort to name calling. Yes, it is a all-too-familiar, albeit sad, tactic.

You should really attend the RBCFWCK workshop, after all martial arts is not just about fighting. You need a path to overcome your fears, your uncertainties, your insecurities -- all of which your posts are simply symptomatic. Once you are indoctrinated into the RBCFWCK family, you will find belonging with other like-minded people (which we help to promote by wearing the RBCFWCK warrior attire, giving you a disciple name, having an exclusive terminology, etc.). And if you stick with it, you can earn the RBCFWCK black belt -- the toughest blackbelt in the world to earn. Think of how your self-esteem will increase!

Now I know for certain you're just a salesman. Taking shots at my character? Maturity has nothing to do with getting ripped off. I have every right to be p!ssed, but I learned. Let me guess, you have a fighter's track, a black belt/master club, an instructor track, and general membership too. :rolleyes:

chusauli
04-15-2009, 04:12 PM

Sounds like you will be assimilated by the Borg, so that you can become a smiling, unthinking, unblinking part of the collective...

Can I carry your bag and cane for you, O'Master T? Will I be awarded with some sort of medal, plaque or coloured sash if I do enough brown nosing?

t_niehoff
04-15-2009, 05:17 PM
Now I know for certain you're just a salesman. Taking shots at my character? Maturity has nothing to do with getting ripped off. I have every right to be p!ssed, but I learned. Let me guess, you have a fighter's track, a black belt/master club, an instructor track, and general membership too. :rolleyes:

Please, do not compare RBCFWCK with that Shaolin group that ripped you off. This is "the real wing chun" (TM). the SOURCE, the ORIGINAL that started it all. Yes, you have a right to be ****ed, and you are ****ed, but you are ****ed with yourself for letting yourself be duped. Don't be duped any longer. Once you learn the WCK algorithm, you will be convinced beyond any doubt of the truth that RBCFWCK is the TRUE, ORIGINAL and superior, grandfather system, and that's because the system itself is the best evidence for what I am telling you. That't the amazing thing about RBCFWCK: it is self-proving!

Come take the workshop and you'll glimpse the truth of what I am telling you. Of course, you will need to sign an intellectual property agreement that you will not disclose, teach, or otherwise disseminate RBCFWCK without prior approval and a nondisclosure agreement, but this is just to maintain the secrecy that has been apart of our heritage (in times past, we just killed traitors).

All persons taking the workshop will be considered for the apprentice instructor's program.

t_niehoff
04-15-2009, 05:24 PM
Sounds like you will be assimilated by the Borg, so that you can become a smiling, unthinking, unblinking part of the collective...

Oh, Robert, you are thinking with your ordinary mind, and not the Wing Chun Mind (TM) that you develop with RBCFWCK. I will try to explain -- if you and I both recognize"the truth" as truth, and we are both asked to tell "the truth", won't we say the same thing? Of course! This is not because of group-think or because we merely parrot back what we've been told, but because "the truth" is the same for both of us. The WCK algorithm tells us "the truth" of combat since it takes into account the universal principles of fighting. When you leanr the algorithm, the combative variables, and how to plug those variables into the WCK algorithm, you will learn the best, most effective, most efficient, and most practical action for ANY combative situation.

m1k3
04-16-2009, 07:04 AM
T is right you know. As an early apprentice in this program through the "Universal Web Instructors and Masters" program (Uwimp) (tm), I am allowed to tell you that this system is based on real Math. As you know there is nothing more scientific than Math. All of the hard sciences use Math.

If you wish to learn more please attend the seminar.

t_niehoff
04-16-2009, 07:26 AM
T is right you know. As an early apprentice in this program through the "Universal Web Instructors and Masters" program (Uwimp) (tm), I am allowed to tell you that this system is based on real Math. As you know there is nothing more scientific than Math. All of the hard sciences use Math.

If you wish to learn more please attend the seminar.

Very true. The watered-down, public versions of WCK often cite how "scientific" their art is -- well, RBCFWCK isn't scientific, it IS science: the science of deadly combat, based on the universal principles of fighting. And this can be both derived and proven mathematically.

chusauli
04-16-2009, 09:54 AM
Oh, Robert, you are thinking with your ordinary mind, and not the Wing Chun Mind (TM) that you develop with RBCFWCK. I will try to explain -- if you and I both recognize"the truth" as truth, and we are both asked to tell "the truth", won't we say the same thing? Of course! This is not because of group-think or because we merely parrot back what we've been told, but because "the truth" is the same for both of us. The WCK algorithm tells us "the truth" of combat since it takes into account the universal principles of fighting. When you leanr the algorithm, the combative variables, and how to plug those variables into the WCK algorithm, you will learn the best, most effective, most efficient, and most practical action for ANY combative situation.

You're right! I have so much to learn from you, Grandmaster T!

The logic is so impeccable! I simply can't fathom the depth of it.

This RBCFWCK algorthm sounds completely new. The only thing I can compare it is by using Kuhn's terms like "paradigm shift", from which we "normal science" WCK people can barely comprehend. :)

Well, Master T, does RBCFWCK have comparable military, Internet, political savvy philosophy that would compare to Sun Tzu, Musashi or Machiavelli?

I also bet RBCFWCK does not draw from the Wu Shou Ling classic "Shou Bei Lu" or the Qi Jiguang classics on warfare.

m1k3
04-16-2009, 10:03 AM
I also bet RBCFWCK does not draw from the Wu Shou Ling classic "Shou Bei Lu" or the Qi Jiguang classics on warfare.

Of course it doesn't! Those are public documents, RBCFWCK is secret. It's algorithim is far too deadly to be discussed in books or even forums like this one.

Hendrik
04-16-2009, 12:20 PM
Let you guys to do all your anti-Qing.

I live this way..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJf5uXuhXSg&feature=related
http://tv.iqilu.com/upload/images/rolepic/080504041502-2327.jpg

t_niehoff
04-16-2009, 12:47 PM
Let you guys to do all your anti-Qing.

I live this way..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJf5uXuhXSg&feature=related
http://tv.iqilu.com/upload/images/rolepic/080504041502-2327.jpg

What ARE you talking about? RBCFWCK is the ultimate martial science, developed by the Qing generals! It is THE art that destroyed Shaolin!! Only after the WCK had destroyed the Shaolin, did the notorious "5 Cowards of Shaolin" -- sometimes known as the 5 Elders -- who ran and hid instead of fighting, try to duplicate the art that had destroyed them. They knew the only chance the had to someday defeat the Qing was with their own weapon, the RBCFWCK! But they did not have the correct knowledge and only created substandard versions of the art.

wcextreme
04-16-2009, 01:19 PM
Wow. The hole you are digging yourself into keeps getting deeper and deeper. Terence, have you ever crossed paths with rattlesnakes? Ever heard of the phrase:"Don't tread on me." ? New lows are far from impressive. I'm just letting you know.

t_niehoff
04-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Wow. The hole you are digging yourself into keeps getting deeper and deeper. Terence, have you ever crossed paths with rattlesnakes? Ever heard of the phrase:"Don't tread on me." ? New lows are far from impressive. I'm just letting you know.

Thanks for your warning, but I'm only telling the real truth of WCK history.

The Grandmaster and GateKeeper of RBCFWCK has decided that NOW is finally the time for the real truth and the real art of WCK, the SOURCE and ORIGINAL WCK to become known after all these hundreds of years. This is because Grandmaster and Gatekeeper X is highly evolved and enlightened, and feels it is his duty to help others reach his profound level of knowledge and understanding. All you need to do is take the blood oath of secrecy, sign an intelllectual property agreement, sign a nondisclosure agreement, and provide the cash. We have a kuit in RBCFWCK: one family, one algorithm, one business model.

Hendrik
04-16-2009, 02:04 PM
What ARE you talking about? RBCFWCK is the ultimate martial science, developed by the Qing generals! It is THE art that destroyed Shaolin!! Only after the WCK had destroyed the Shaolin, did the notorious "5 Cowards of Shaolin" -- sometimes known as the 5 Elders -- who ran and hid instead of fighting, try to duplicate the art that had destroyed them. They knew the only chance the had to someday defeat the Qing was with their own weapon, the RBCFWCK! But they did not have the correct knowledge and only created substandard versions of the art.

What ever you say,

Go play with your anti-qing, spend all the time with your Kung fu Gung fu practice......and be all day long with your sifu stay in your martial art training hall wrestling those big fat mascular sweaty smell macho openents.

I rather spend time with the Han and Qing young ladies under the Spring lite wind Watching the Opera, smell the parfume, enjoy the laughter with all of these pretty young lady which you heroic wanabee neglect!

and have lots of money too!

http://cul.news.tom.com/uimg/2007/9/6/zhangyanru/1189041607658_31198.jpg

(Robert, better dont let your Ms.Chu knows these are the top secret of Wing chun!)

BTW what good is those MMA,

Kids stuffs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuwIS1T--08&feature=related

try 4:00 of 8:00

GUNG FU? ANTI-QING? how cares? Die happy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXVdNqgPDD0&feature=related

t_niehoff
04-16-2009, 02:07 PM
What ever you say,

Go play with your anti-qing, spend all the time with your Kung fu Gung fu practice......and be all day long with your sifu stay in your martial art training hall wrestling those big fat mascular sweaty smell macho openents.

I rather spend time with the Han and Qing young ladies under the Spring lite wind Watching the Opera, smell the parfume, enjoy the laughter with all of these pretty young lady which you heroic wanabee neglect!

and have lots of money too!

http://cul.news.tom.com/uimg/2007/9/6/zhangyanru/1189041607658_31198.jpg

(Robert, better dont let your Ms.Chu knows these are the top secret of Wing chun!)

BTW what good is those MMA,

Kids stuffs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuwIS1T--08&feature=related

Why do you call this "anti-Qing stuffs"? RBCFWCK is pro-Qing, it was designed by Qing, for Qing, to dominate all other martial arts!

Hendrik
04-16-2009, 02:11 PM
Why do you call this "anti-Qing stuffs"? RBCFWCK is pro-Qing, it was designed by Qing, for Qing, to dominate all other martial arts!

What ever,

my choice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXVdNqgPDD0&feature=related

t_niehoff
04-16-2009, 02:16 PM
All I can say is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_goEernujW8

wcextreme
04-16-2009, 02:24 PM
You are a doofus.

I'm off this thread.

t_niehoff
04-16-2009, 02:28 PM
You are a doofus.

I'm off this thread.

Yes, this is a common response when people hear a truth they just don't want to acknowledge.

wcextreme
04-16-2009, 02:38 PM
Actually it has nothing to do with your so-called truth. I know when fire burns, and I guess your anti-ming armor is also flame rEtar-DeaD.

How many bridges are in St. Lewy? You might wanna pick one sooner than later. Save your new friends the hassle ;)

t_niehoff
04-16-2009, 02:45 PM
Actually it has nothing to do with your so-called truth. I know when fire burns, and I guess your anti-ming armor is also flame rEtar-DeaD.

How many bridges are in St. Lewy? You might wanna pick one sooner than later. Save your new friends the hassle ;)

Come to the RBCFWCK workshop and have your eyes opened. Empty your cup. As m1k3 can attest, once you personally experience RBCFWCK, you'll know it is the most deadly martial art on the planet.

wcextreme
04-16-2009, 02:47 PM
I'll take another guess.

Your real name isn't Terence. It's Master Doosh Canoe. You've dropped too many friends, spent everyone's $$$, emBare-ASSed the BF Eng Chun dudes before they even had a chance in public, and now you're a hoM0 turncoat for the Ching blasting everyone in the face.

How's your Siu Lim Tao, btw?

t_niehoff
04-16-2009, 02:54 PM
I'll take another guess.

Your real name isn't Terence. It's Master Doosh Canoe. You've dropped too many friends, spent everyone's $$$, emBare-ASSed the BF Eng Chun dudes before they even had a chance in public, and now you're a hoM0 turncoat for the Ching blasting everyone in the face.

How's your Siu Lim Tao, btw?

Oh, my poor deluded friend. Terence is my real name, and I'm the U.S. representative of RBCFWCK. The Black Flag Eng Chun group is not associated with me or RBCFWCK in any way. I gave a short history of RBCFWCK on this thread, and that shows that we are not connected. I'm sure they are a great system -- we are all part of the greater wing chun family, and I respect all groups. Just because I point out that all other groups besides RBCFWCK is lacking in the true and original WCK knowledge, particularly the WCK algorithm, don't take it that I don't highly respect those other systems. If you had a retarded litle brother, wouldn't you love him too?

wcextreme
04-16-2009, 03:01 PM
Why yes I would love my little retarded brother as a matter of fact. You however, are not my little retarded brother. You're a sales person knocking on my door and you wreak of a sheep in wolf's clothing.

I'm sure your high levels of respect for other Wing Chun fams is about as magical as Harry Pothead.

Though I am fond of SOME of my old training, and I've got new time to kill tell me about your Rosy Bottom Cheeks Siu Lim Tao form. I'm sure it's fantastic!

t_niehoff
04-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Why yes I would love my little retarded brother as a matter of fact. You however, are not my little retarded brother. You're a sales person knocking on my door and you wreak of a sheep in wolf's clothing.

I'm sure your high levels of respect for other Wing Chun fams is about as magical as Harry Pothead.

Though I am fond of SOME of my old training, and I've got new time to kill tell me about your Rosy Bottom Cheeks Siu Lim Tao form. I'm sure it's fantastic!

Again, you misunderstand. RBCFWCK is the father, the SOURCE, the TRUE ORIGINALWCK, and other branches of WCK are the retarded little brothers. But that doesn't mean that we in RBCFWCK still don't love and respect other lineages of our family.

Earlier I mentioned one of our RBCFWCK mottos; one family, one algorithm, one business model. In RBCFWCK, everything is integrated. The business model is part of the martial art! That's what makes it so amazing! The history, the coneptual framework, everything also ties into the business model. As I said, RBCFWCK is a COMPLETE martial art. So this is why I sound like a salesperson: as the ancient chinese generals knew, marketing is the best, most efficient, most effective, and practical way to distill and propogate information.

chusauli
04-16-2009, 03:28 PM
All you need to do is take the blood oath of secrecy, sign an intelllectual property agreement, sign a nondisclosure agreement, and provide the cash. We have a kuit in RBCFWCK: one family, one algorithm, one business model.

What exactly is this business model that you refer to? The one referring to the RBCFWCK motto of "one family, one algorithm, one business model"?

Inquiring minds want to know!

t_niehoff
04-16-2009, 03:36 PM
What exactly is this business model that you refer to? The one referring to the RBCFWCK motto of "one family, one algorithm, one business model"?

Inquiring minds want to know!

As you would expect, RBCFWCK uses the strongest structures in the design of their art. RBCFWCK therefore makes use of triangles and pyramids, since they are the strongest and most stable structures --this is true in fighting and in business. So our business model is based on the pyramid. The Grandmaster and GateKeeper is at the apex and all the downlines descend from him. You see, lineage is part of the business model! Isn't that brilliant?

wcextreme
04-16-2009, 03:37 PM
And you see, you're too late. You're just a knock off, just like the real name of the RBCFWCK states (K=knockoff). The VTM already beat you to it with their 3 Training Halls method. Their business model is definitely integrated into their system.

Meng Family+(HFY+CSWC+BFEC+TKD+Krav Maga)+Napma Business Model=$$$.

Sorry to break it to you, but they beat you to it. It's a sham everyone!!! Boycott this workshop!!!

t_niehoff
04-16-2009, 03:44 PM
And you see, you're too late. You're just a knock off, just like the real name of the RBCFWCK states (K=knockoff). The VTM already beat you to it with their 3 Training Halls method. Their business model is definitely integrated into their system.

Meng Family+(HFY+CSWC+BFEC+TKD+Krav Maga)+Napma Business Model=$$$.

Sorry to break it to you, but they beat you to it. It's a sham everyone!!! Boycott this workshop!!!

My poor deluded friend, it is not that RBCFWCK is a "knockoff" of anything --as I said, it is the SOURCE, the ORIGINAL WCK. And as I previously said, other WCK branches have tried to replicate our methods.

The RBCFWCK workshop will give you all the essentials to become apprentice instructors and to become a fully integrated part of the family and business structure.

chusauli
04-16-2009, 03:50 PM
wcextreme,

Everyone has the right to do business in their way. Its the USA, land of the almighty dollar! You cannot infringe upon a person's right to make a living in most states in the USA. You can, however, choose to buy or not buy.

Terence broke away from my "sport fighting" WCK to become the US representative of the RBCFWCK and find his way. So what if Master T wants to pyramid market in the midwest and throughout the USA? Its is better than a bunch of McDojo's or McDojang's - its a McKwoon!

Where else could you find a real bonafide system, albeit with roots so deep they extend past the Ming loyalists? Only in the USA!

Wayfaring
04-16-2009, 03:50 PM
I just read this whole thread. And I feel slightly stupider.

My only response is this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

t_niehoff
04-16-2009, 03:54 PM
wcextreme,

Everyone has the right to do business in their way. Its the USA, land of the almighty dollar! You cannot infringe upon a person's right to make a living in most states in the USA. You can, however, choose to buy or not buy.

Terence broke away from my "sport fighting" WCK to become the US representative of the RBCFWCK and find his way. So what if Master T wants to pyramid market in the midwest and throughout the USA? Its is better than a bunch of McDojo's or McDojang's - its a McKwoon!

Where else could you find a real bonafide system, albeit with roots so deep they extend past the Ming loyalists? Only in the USA!

Yes, I had to break free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVYgRPfC9nQ

chusauli
04-16-2009, 03:55 PM
As you would expect, RBCFWCK uses the strongest structures in the design of their art. RBCFWCK therefore makes use of triangles and pyramids, since they are the strongest and most stable structures --this is true in fighting and in business. So our business model is based on the pyramid. The Grandmaster and GateKeeper is at the apex and all the downlines descend from him. You see, lineage is part of the business model! Isn't that brilliant?

It is BRILLIANT! I can really see how this really is a deep art. Chumps like us couldn't even feed ourselves, let alone our family, with the watered down WCK taught out there in the traditional manner (no offence, TWC guys :)).

Guys, I think its an opportunity to the max - Grandmaster T is letting us in on the ground floor of this great marketing opportunity!

How many cc's of blood do you need?

wcextreme
04-16-2009, 04:04 PM
Well Robert, in this case it's not so br-ILL-iant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

t_niehoff
04-16-2009, 04:07 PM
It is BRILLIANT! I can really see how this really is a deep art. Chumps like us couldn't even feed ourselves, let alone our family, with the watered down WCK taught out there in the traditional manner (no offence, TWC guys :)).

Guys, I think its an opportunity to the max - Grandmaster T is letting us in on the ground floor of this great marketing opportunity!

How many cc's of blood do you need?

Well, Robert, the watered-down versions of WCK that come from Shaloin -- what do you expect? What could Shaolin monks know of business? They were illiterates that just went around repeating sutras and begging for food waiting to be massacred. Why would anyone want to use those guys as examples to live by? Who would choose to be like the losers? Other losers, I guess.

Don't be a loser, be a winner -- and learn from the winners, from the people who defeated Shaolin! Our history proves our art is superior. Our art proves our history.

As far as how many cc's you need to give for the blood oath -- RBCFWCK is not for pansies. As they say, if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it. If you ahve to ask how much blood you need to give, you don't have what it takes!!!

Hudson Li
04-16-2009, 05:04 PM
I most surely want to join this lineage. Seems it's all I've been looking for all of my present life and through each of my past lives. THE SOURCE! THE deadliest martial art (sorry, martial science)! The conection to the brave generals that burnt weak Shaolin to ashes and made those five cowards to run and hide! The real secret society Kung Fu with a real blood oath and a secret disciple identity! The only one with a supreme algorithm! R.B.C.F.W.C.K.!
I simply cannot wait for the seminar!

wcextreme
04-16-2009, 09:11 PM
Robert, you're far too modest. The way I see it you've trained the two top masters of Wing Chun! Terence was your student, and if memory serves me right even Benny considered you his Sifu at one point.

Terence is now a "grandmaster" of his new Rosy Bottom Cheeks lineage, and your former student Benny is the new "grandmaster" of Shaolin Wing Chun! They are both now at the top of the Wing Chun mountain! You've trained Sith and Jedi... You must be the almighty emperor for certain!

You are the one prophecies have foretold of, the ultimate bad@$$ of the dark arts for con artists. Lol... Admit it! You've been playing both sides all along!

But I've found a flaw in your Shaolin Wing Chun Apprentice's new plan...

LSWCTN1
04-17-2009, 05:28 AM
TN

you're being very silly here - you need to buck your ideas up

as a lawyer you must know that this sales technique of claiming absolute authority over the other wc/vt/wt/ec/et/etc clans and your sales desciption of your art is copyrighted somewhere in Ohio

your going to get into some serious bother if you carry on like this. it is not funny and not mature. someone has worked hard to develop this (sales) technique and you are now just stealing it.

we all know that wing chun was developed when the english brought their western boxing over and fused it with systema and choi le fut in the boxer rebellion.

t_niehoff
04-17-2009, 05:49 AM
I most surely want to join this lineage. Seems it's all I've been looking for all of my present life and through each of my past lives. THE SOURCE! THE deadliest martial art (sorry, martial science)! The conection to the brave generals that burnt weak Shaolin to ashes and made those five cowards to run and hide! The real secret society Kung Fu with a real blood oath and a secret disciple identity! The only one with a supreme algorithm! R.B.C.F.W.C.K.!
I simply cannot wait for the seminar!

Hudson, you have the enlightened attitude and insight that RBCFWCK seeks in its dissciples. You will be added to the list to attend the apprentice instructors workshop! Soon you will share in the advanced knowledge and wisdom of the Grandmaster and GateKeeper of RBCFWCK.

t_niehoff
04-17-2009, 05:55 AM
TN

you're being very silly here - you need to buck your ideas up

as a lawyer you must know that this sales technique of claiming absolute authority over the other wc/vt/wt/ec/et/etc clans and your sales desciption of your art is copyrighted somewhere in Ohio

your going to get into some serious bother if you carry on like this. it is not funny and not mature. someone has worked hard to develop this (sales) technique and you are now just stealing it.

we all know that wing chun was developed when the english brought their western boxing over and fused it with systema and choi le fut in the boxer rebellion.

You are speaking of the watered-down, public versions of WCK. Of course, they need to add all kinds of things to their inferior versions of the art since they lack the WCK algorithm.

The RBCFWCK motto, one family, one algorithm, one business model, is unique to RBCFWCK. To repeat myself, yes, others have in the past caught glimpses of what we do and tried to ape our approach, but because they lack the full knowledge, it is merely similar on the surface. Remember, the DNA of a chimp is 97% the same as humans, but that 3% makes all the difference. You can't appreciate this without knowledge of RBCFWCK, and you can only gain that knowledge by immersing yourself in RBCFWCK.

Come to the US for the workshop. You may be able to become the UK rep for RBCFWCK.

chusauli
04-17-2009, 08:58 AM
Robert, you're far too modest. The way I see it you've trained the two top masters of Wing Chun! Terence was your student, and if memory serves me right even Benny considered you his Sifu at one point.

Terence is now a "grandmaster" of his new Rosy Bottom Cheeks lineage, and your former student Benny is the new "grandmaster" of Shaolin Wing Chun! They are both now at the top of the Wing Chun mountain! You've trained Sith and Jedi... You must be the almighty emperor for certain!

You are the one prophecies have foretold of, the ultimate bad@$$ of the dark arts for con artists. Lol... Admit it! You've been playing both sides all along!

But I've found a flaw in your Shaolin Wing Chun Apprentice's new plan...

wcextreme,

I am not on top of any WCK mountain...I am a lowly Chinese medicine practitioner and acupuncturist. I needle people for a living (no pun intended) and mainly people with stage 3 -4 cancer, and other chronic diseases. I have no public school open, no contracts, fancy uniforms, belts or sashes, and most people train in sweats or street clothes. In fact, I am semi-retired in WCK, I have a small handful of private students where I share with them and get a good workout in. I believe in letting people find their way and I am happy wherever I go.

As far as this post is concerned, I am one of the teachers of water-downed public WCK, not any Qing/AntiQing WCK. Playing both sides? :confused: That's a bit extreme!

I live life like WCK: As people come, I receive them, as they go, I see them off; I live in the now, so I let things go, and finally, I always aim for balancing the center. I try to be wckBalanced, not wcextreme. :)

Anyway, back to the amazing art we are discussing. Please forgive this minor hijack Master T!

reneritchie
04-17-2009, 12:28 PM
Ha! Just received and anonymous tip about who Attendant Niehoff's secret Master may be.

The clues I was given: Look to the Crane and the Cow. You're Mad to eat at Denny's.

Hmmm...

chusauli
04-17-2009, 03:19 PM
Master T,

Is this the uniform of your RBCFWC?

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z206/jonehrc/neo08girls.jpg

wcextreme
04-17-2009, 03:48 PM
Master T,

Is this the uniform of your RBCFWC?

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z206/jonehrc/neo08girls.jpgOKAYYYY!!!!! Now I know I'm not going cuz if guys are wearing those outfits, then I know for certain Master T ain't so "Mr. T"! :eek:

On the other hand if those are the female uniforms........ :eek:

SIGN ME UP!!!!!!

Robert, I must have had you all wrong. Either that or you're a really good liar!;) I never said YOU were on top of the WC Mountain, but I still think Terence and Benny were made for each other. Just look at what they've done for themselves! To have two very successful todai, you must be a very proud sifu.

(On a sEriOUs note, Alan Orr effin ROCKS!!! He is an awesome stand up guy that I can tell you are certainly proud of!)

In any case I'll take your word as is, and T's Rosy Bottom Cheeks For Wimpy Clown-@SS Knockoffs grandmaster shall remain unknown for now. LOL.

I still say to all you to stay away from pyramid schemes. They're a big no no in what's-left-of-the-Freedom-Land. Who knows, maybe it'll be legal soon enuff the way this country's going. *fLu$$$h*

First Blood
04-18-2009, 08:44 AM
Mr T. I think you and Benny would make a good team ?

I'm sure he's thanking you behind gritted teeth now that he has 7 times more views on his Black Flag worshop than HFY has for theirs !

Still think you are mis-guided though and in need of some serious 'Traditional' pyschiatric treament but to your credit it has been an entertaining read !

chusauli
04-18-2009, 08:59 AM
Robert, I must have had you all wrong. Either that or you're a really good liar!;) I never said YOU were on top of the WC Mountain, but I still think Terence and Benny were made for each other. Just look at what they've done for themselves! To have two very successful todai, you must be a very proud sifu.

(On a sEriOUs note, Alan Orr effin ROCKS!!! He is an awesome stand up guy that I can tell you are certainly proud of!)

In any case I'll take your word as is, and T's Rosy Bottom Cheeks For Wimpy Clown-@SS Knockoffs grandmaster shall remain unknown for now. LOL.

I still say to all you to stay away from pyramid schemes. They're a big no no in what's-left-of-the-Freedom-Land. Who knows, maybe it'll be legal soon enuff the way this country's going. *fLu$$$h*

Dear wcextreme,

When you learn military science, Sun Tzu, Machiavelli, and battle arrays, your mind is focused on finding an evil ******* to kill. The objective is to paint your enemy as less than human or a monster so you are justified to kill him. Fortunately, false internet persona's and real life are often 2 different things.

BTW, I am not proud of pyramid giants in the WCK world. :( I am proud of Alan Orr and my UK boys/girls who do MMA, K1 (What Master T calls "sportfighting", and can't compare with RBCFWCK), and equally proud of my quiet, humble real soul searching U.S. people who want to dissect the art and use it as a tool for self defense, physical culture, and perhaps wishing to find some spirituality.

There is nothing wrong with pyramid schemes, but buyer beware! :)

t_niehoff
04-18-2009, 11:20 AM
Mr T. I think you and Benny would make a good team ?

I'm sure he's thanking you behind gritted teeth now that he has 7 times more views on his Black Flag worshop than HFY has for theirs !

Still think you are mis-guided though and in need of some serious 'Traditional' pyschiatric treament but to your credit it has been an entertaining read !

I am very complimented that you think Master Meng and I would make a great team. He is obviously looking for the same things that I have found in RBCFWCK, but he keeps missing the mark as RBCFWCK is the true, ORIGNIAL WCK, the SOURCE itself.

I understand that you may think me misguided or even crazy by my effusiveness for RBCFWCK. This is because you have not seen the system, you don't know about the WCK curriculum, the TRUE HISTORY of WCK, the one business model, etc. and how they all fit together snugly into a cohesive UNITY.

t_niehoff
04-18-2009, 11:23 AM
Ha! Just received and anonymous tip about who Attendant Niehoff's secret Master may be.

The clues I was given: Look to the Crane and the Cow. You're Mad to eat at Denny's.

Hmmm...

You will never know the secret identity of Grandmaster and GateKeeper X unless and until you are accepted as a disciple of RBCFWCK, and go through all the rigorous ceremonies and make the required payments.

reneritchie
04-18-2009, 04:56 PM
Master T, how does the profundity of your deep martial knowledge meld with the fecundity of your miraculous business model?

I.e., how will RBCFWCK both give you excessive kung-verbiage and make you enough green to drive a helza tricked out hoopty?

t_niehoff
04-18-2009, 07:50 PM
Master T, how does the profundity of your deep martial knowledge meld with the fecundity of your miraculous business model?

I.e., how will RBCFWCK both give you excessive kung-verbiage and make you enough green to drive a helza tricked out hoopty?

Thank goodness, Rene, that you are finally beginning to see the waste of time that watered-dwn, public YKSWCK is and are showing interest in RBCFWCK!

The confluence of the one business model and the art itself is too amazing to describe! For example, the secrecy-- it not only protects the art, but provides some serious money-making potential. People love secrets, and will pay dearly for them. This is why RBCFWCK makes use of nondisclosure agreements and intellectual property protections.

Even the family itself is a business model, both being pyramids (the most stable of shapes). Not only that, but to remain in the family and not lose your placein the pyramid requires you do certain things, from attending mandatory workshops, to holding mandatory seminars, etc. Don't worry, we got it covered!

And the art itself, while as a beginner you will learn the WCK algorithm, and develop deadly skills immediately, it will take a lifetime --yes, that means lifelong students! (now you see the importance of not losing your place in the pyramid) -- study to reach the highest levels of enlightenment in RBCFWCK. This is because RBCFWCK is truly DEEP, with structured layers of conceptual lattices.

The business model even takes into account how the art is taught. Each lesson is also a sales pitch for the art!! So as you are being taught, you are being sold on the art. Yes, I know -- brilliant!

I could go on, but this is just a taste of the things awaiting you as an apprentice instructor in RBCFWCK.

rochester
04-18-2009, 09:45 PM
Newly released photo of the current RBCFWKC grandmasters sifu (so there's no doubt as to the validity of the lineage)

Alan Orr
04-19-2009, 06:33 AM
Hey I seem to have missed the new joke. What flag is wing chun now? lol

Is this new style allowed to be viewed on video? It would be nice to have a look or would we turn to stone?

best

Alan

t_niehoff
04-19-2009, 10:19 AM
Hey I seem to have missed the new joke. What flag is wing chun now? lol

Is this new style allowed to be viewed on video? It would be nice to have a look or would we turn to stone?

best

Alan

Alan, this isn't a new style. Just because no one has EVER heard or seen it before in hundreds of years doesn't mean it hasn't been around, and couldn't just pop up here in the US! As you would expect, this art has been kept secret because it is so deadly. It did wipe out the Shaolin, after all. And not only is it not new, it is the ORIGINAL WCK, the SOURCE of all the watered-down, public versions of the art.

This art will never appear on video. This is written in stone. Literally. The Grandmaster and GateKeeper actually wrote it in stone. This is part of the RBCFWCK "one business model."

But it is not too late for you to get onboard, and become the UK Representative. Leave your sportfighting behind-- after all, we all know that sportfighting isn't REAL FIGHTING but actually watered-down fighting (only suitable for those watered-down arts). Just because you can deal with the attacks of highly athletic, trained sportfighters doesn't mean you can make that stuff work in a life and death encounter (the only kind that is REAL). RBCFWCK is truly deadly. Not only that, but it can be learned by anyone, and actually works best for people who are not athletic, who aren't in particularly good shape, etc. since they have not contaminated their body karma with movement principles outside of RBCFWCK. RBCFWCK repatterns your movement patterns according to the WCK algorithm so that you will act in the best, most effective, most efficient, most economical,most biomechanically sound, way in every combat situation.

Let me know if you are interested!

Alan Orr
04-19-2009, 11:12 AM
Alan, this isn't a new style. Just because no one has EVER heard or seen it before in hundreds of years doesn't mean it hasn't been around, and couldn't just pop up here in the US! As you would expect, this art has been kept secret because it is so deadly. It did wipe out the Shaolin, after all. And not only is it not new, it is the ORIGINAL WCK, the SOURCE of all the watered-down, public versions of the art.

This art will never appear on video. This is written in stone. Literally. The Grandmaster and GateKeeper actually wrote it in stone. This is part of the RBCFWCK "one business model."

But it is not too late for you to get onboard, and become the UK Representative. Leave your sportfighting behind-- after all, we all know that sportfighting isn't REAL FIGHTING but actually watered-down fighting (only suitable for those watered-down arts). Just because you can deal with the attacks of highly athletic, trained sportfighters doesn't mean you can make that stuff work in a life and death encounter (the only kind that is REAL). RBCFWCK is truly deadly. Not only that, but it can be learned by anyone, and actually works best for people who are not athletic, who aren't in particularly good shape, etc. since they have not contaminated their body karma with movement principles outside of RBCFWCK. RBCFWCK repatterns your movement patterns according to the WCK algorithm so that you will act in the best, most effective, most efficient, most economical,most biomechanically sound, way in every combat situation.

Let me know if you are interested!

I now feel I have entered a temple of great wisdom. What more could I learn.!Maybe testing our Wing Chun system and its ideas in MMA comps and also training with functional structure is not the way to go after all. I wish my guys didn't win 6 fights last week, then I could have reached the hall of the great gatekeeper.

LSWCTN1
04-19-2009, 01:37 PM
Come to the US for the workshop. You may be able to become the UK rep for RBCFWCK.

why should i come to the US? Surely i can become a master from your distance learning package, no?

it seems to be all the rage to do one of those courses then declare yourself a master, and then tell the world about these fantastic (just re-discovered) versions of wing chun that are so much better...

t_niehoff
04-19-2009, 07:54 PM
I now feel I have entered a temple of great wisdom. What more could I learn.!Maybe testing our Wing Chun system and its ideas in MMA comps and also training with functional structure is not the way to go after all. I wish my guys didn't win 6 fights last week, then I could have reached the hall of the great gatekeeper.

Yes, RBCFWCK was not designed for sportfighting but for REAL fighting, for life and death, on the battlefield. So RBCFWCK either maims or kills or severely injures our opponents. So practicing sportfighting is actually developing poor body karma in that you are training half-assed ways of fighting!

t_niehoff
04-19-2009, 08:00 PM
why should i come to the US? Surely i can become a master from your distance learning package, no?

it seems to be all the rage to do one of those courses then declare yourself a master, and then tell the world about these fantastic (just re-discovered) versions of wing chun that are so much better...

Ah, but you see,in RBCFWCK we don't allow videotapes. This is written in stone. Literally. This is part of the system, both martial and business-model.

And, no one here isjust declaring himself master. RBCFWCK has a long lineage, going all the way back to before the destruction of the Shaolin Temple. It's secrets have been handed down, with the Grandmaster and GateKeeper of each generation being passed the WCK Scrolls which contain all the knowledge and wisdom of our ancestors, including the WCK algorithm (which is what defines WCK).

Hudson Li
04-20-2009, 06:22 AM
This declaration was given by a famous sportfighting champion right after UFC 97:

-------------------------------
Q: Why did you refrain from atacking your opponent so many times, your superiority being obvious?

A: I had to do that, otherwise I'd kill him. This is the whole point. A week ago I met this misterious old man while I was walking down the street. Man, I looked in his eyes and I saw he was **** deadly. I got so intrigued that I introduced myself to him and asked him a lot of questions. Soon I realized I was talking to a real martial arts Grand Master! That man, whose name I had to swear I'd silence eternally, told me I couldn't be his student as long as I kept following the path of sportfighting. He only shew me the true secret of all secrets, the one that differentiates the many watered down martial arts from the one deadly martial science, and he called it the algorithm. He just shew me a little part of it, but said he would not give me the hidden details of supreme body aligment until I gave up sportfighting and joined his group under a blood oath of secrecy and some occult business contracts. I'm seriously considering give in to the power of that combat science, but for now all I can tell you is that I did not loose a single fight since I only saw a little part of the algorithm and I'm afraid that if he had only shown me some more, I'd have killed all of my UFC opponents. So I'm sorry but the more I fight the more I fear I can hurt someone badly and that's why my fans will have to understand that the show is slowing down.

Q: Can you tell us more about that art, I mean, science?

A: No, I cannot. As I told you, the man has only shown me a small part of the algorithm and refused to give me its secret details. But I've heard the US representative is going to promote a seminar on that supreme martial science. However my best advice is this: do not attend unless you wanna become one of the dealiest men of the world. That thing is not about sports. It's about life, death and business. Very, very powerful. The realest deal.
---------------------------------

Master T., is that UFC champion talking about RBCFWCK?

t_niehoff
04-20-2009, 09:56 AM
Master T., is that UFC champion talking about RBCFWCK?

Yes, of course!

And RBCFWCK is supreme in ALL RANGES, ALL SITUATIONS. After all this was a battefield art, and the Qing generals never knew what they would be facing. This is a COMPLETE fighting system. Not only that but RBCFWCK teaches the 4 Treasures of the Qing, the "Warrior Mind", "Holistic Health", "Fighting Skill", and "The One Business Model." Not surprisingly, these four aspects mesh togetherin the system that is RBCFWCK. It's all inter-related. This explains, for example, the RBCFWCK kuit that "qi is money, money is qi."

Yang_Siheng
04-20-2009, 12:05 PM
After hearing all these stories:
Oh almighty, all knowing Terrence would you give me the esteemed honor despite me insufficient skill to become one of your disciples? After listening to the Supreme algorithm, I can't see myself without it. I see everything in a new light now! Please let me be your Bay Area Representative.

chusauli
04-20-2009, 04:32 PM
This explains, for example, the RBCFWCK kuit that "qi is money, money is qi."

ROFLOL! Master T! That's too funny!

So I guess taking out a loan to become your disciple is a good idea...!

reneritchie
04-20-2009, 07:54 PM
Just received top secret spy shots of a man suspected to be Master T's new supersecret uber-poobah doing the 23 1/4 form, Squat Limb Down. I can't honestly think of anyone -- or anything -- more terrifying.

t_niehoff
04-21-2009, 06:26 AM
Just received top secret spy shots of a man suspected to be Master T's new supersecret uber-poobah doing the 23 1/4 form, Squat Limb Down. I can't honestly think of anyone -- or anything -- more terrifying.

Rene, Rene, Rene, you poor bastid. Your juvenile attempts at humor just mask your deep-seated fears of the inadequacy of the watered-down, public version of WCK you practice. Sum was a great fighter, but think how much greater he would have been if he only knew what he was doing! With RBCFWCK, you will develop the "Warrior Mind" and such fears will fall away (knowing that you possess THE ultimate fighting art on the planet).

Not only that, but Sum never made any real money teaching WCK. And how much money did your sifu make? You see-- they don't realize that WCK is about much more than fighting, it's also about business! With the One Business Model (part of the Four Treasures of the Qing), they could be rolling in the dough, with $25,000.00 closed-door disciple fees, with mandatory seminars, with grading fees, with belt fees, and so on. RBCFWCK is a gravy train. Is it any wonder I am getting the requests to be a part of it? It's not too late, see the light.

Finally, Rene, I question your mo duk in trying to make fun of the Grandmaster and GateKeeper of RBCFWCK! You should show appropriate respect. HE is not a joking matter. He, and he alone, possesses the entire wisdom that is RBCFWCK. To even question the Grandmaster will not be tolerated.

t_niehoff
04-21-2009, 08:27 AM
I was recently in contact with the Grandmaster and GateKeeper of RBCFWCK, and I asked him about how other branches of WCK initially arose. Here is his reply:

RBCFWCK was the original WCK, the SOURCE, created by and among the Qing generals, based on their vast martial experience and using the highest levels of science and mathematics known to the Qing. The culmination of this was the destruction by the Qing of the Shaolin Temple. Various groups and individuals seeing how superior and deadly the art was tried to reverse engineer it. They even tried installing a network of spies to try and steal the secrets of RBCFWCK from the Qing. They realized that the only possible way they had to survive, let alone beat the Qing, was to have a similar technology. So three different groups emerged: the weng chun, Black Flag, and Red Flag groups. But, while they took some of the terminolgy and methods of RBCFWCK, they didn't fully understand them. As it turns out, they took the RBCFWCK concept of heaven, man, and earth, and confused the terminology as involving "ranges". Each art developed their WCK around one of three "ranges", with weng chun devoted to earth, with Red Flag devoted to man, and with Black Flag devoted to heaven. Yet, all three remain incomplete and misguided since they do not have the holistic universe or understand the correct RBCFWCK terminology. Later, these three groups had offshoots that gave rise to the watered-down, public versions that most people today know as wing chun.

chusauli
04-21-2009, 10:29 AM
As a historian, that sounds completely plausible, of course, it is absolutely unprovable.

Is Grandmaster X also related to Confucius, Lao Tzu or the Buddha? Is he a living Buddha? Is it possible some great philosopher is in his family line? It sounds as if though he were a great master of almightiness.

t_niehoff
04-21-2009, 10:42 AM
As a historian, that sounds completely plausible, of course, it is absolutely unprovable.

RBCFWCK is self-proving. This system's complexity and the consistency of its Four Treasures proves it could have developed no other way!!

Is Grandmaster X also related to Confucius, Lao Tzu or the Buddha? Is he a living Buddha? Is it possible some great philosopher is in his family line? It sounds as if though he were a great master of almightiness.

I could see why you would think so, with the Grandmaster and GateKeeper's profound knowledge. He is in the direct line from the leading Qing generals who created the art. Kung Fu Tze, Lao Tzu, and Buddha were not concerned with the "Warrior Mind". RBCFWCK recognizes the same mind in great warriors is the same mind in great businessmen and is the same mind in great leaders and so on, and so has developed the "Warrior Mind" (TM), which is an attitude, view, set of skills, etc. that fully develop the mind's potential, making it function in the most effective, efficient, and practical way possible in any situation (mirroring what the martial aspect does in the physical realm).

Bo_toxic
04-21-2009, 01:59 PM
Presently it seems Robert and Terence are having fun at Benny Meng's
expense although here again it is confusing in that Benny was Robert's
student at one time and as so often is the case with Robert one can
never know if the relationship is hot or cold. Judging from the current
discussion it seems to be on the cold side. That might indicate why the
contradiction because Benny and the VTM and their Black Flag marketing
model may even be patterned after the one of Robert's we see coming from
the pages of Alan Orr's website with his teaching levels and Corporate
Training Courses. Business for Chusauli is just business while the term
marketing for the VTM is a connotation for something less than business.

This may be fun and games to some as I see Robert and Terence going back
and fourth about so many issues on so many different threads people can
easily confuse facts with fun because of all the personal
agendas past present and future it would seem. Old gossip of Robert and
William Cheung and Robert and Moy Yat is well known in the martial arts
community and thanks to the internet it may live on forever. So for that
we must certainly give Robert credit for his ability to stay in the lime
light as we are never at a loss for silly antics or gossip.

Not everyone reading these pages may be current on these
personal agendas the point of clarity we need now are facts
concerning the Black/Red Flag org. and their training. For starters it has been
pointed out that the band aid splinter group Black Flag group that formed after
1911 using the Banner system didn't form until after the Qing Dynasty was
already removed from power. The real error on the VTM's part in my view is their continued
standard MO to twist these facts to fit their agenda something they may have
even learned from Robert.

Bo

t_niehoff
04-21-2009, 02:31 PM
Presently it seems Robert and Terence are having fun at Benny Meng's
expense

Bo, you poor deluded soul. I say "deluded" because in RBCFWCK that is what we call people who cannot see the truth and don't even know it.

Having fun at Benny's expense? Oh, I don't think so.

I am sorry that you feel the need to hide your true identity and use a fake name. This is probably because you have a very small pen1s or because you are just fearful or both. You should really practice RBCFWCK, it not only will get rid of your fear and provide clarity of thought, but it will also enlarge your pen1s.

although here again it is confusing in that Benny was Robert's
student at one time and as so often is the case with Robert one can
never know if the relationship is hot or cold.

Please don't turn this into a Chu-bashing diatribe (gee, where have I seen this before). This thread is about RBCFWCK. Do you have any question regarding RBCFWCK?

Judging from the current
discussion it seems to be on the cold side. That might indicate why the
contradiction because Benny and the VTM and their Black Flag marketing
model may even be patterned after the one of Robert's we see coming from
the pages of Alan Orr's website with his teaching levels and Corporate
Training Courses. Business for Chusauli is just business while the term
marketing for the VTM is a connotation for something less than business.

I can tell you that Robert and Alan have no concept of making WCK a business like RBCFWCK. What Alan teaches is pure sportfighting, and has his guys fighitng MMA to show everyone how his methods work. In RBCFWCK, wethink this is silly! RBCFWCK is not about sportfighting, it is about REAL fighting.

This may be fun and games to some as I see Robert and Terence going back
and fourth about so many issues on so many different threads people can
easily confuse facts with fun because of all the personal
agendas past present and future it would seem. Old gossip of Robert and
William Cheung and Robert and Moy Yat is well known in the martial arts
community and thanks to the internet it may live on forever. So for that
we must certainly give Robert credit for his ability to stay in the lime
light as we are never at a loss for silly antics or gossip.

Do not try and downplay RBCFWCK by bringing in Robert -- who has nothing to do with RBCFWCK, after all -- to distract. Who cares about petty gossip involving substandard, watered-down, public versions of WCK? We should only be concerned about REAL wing chun, RBCFWCK!

Not everyone reading these pages may be current on these
personal agendas the point of clarity we need now are facts
concerning the Black/Red Flag org. and their training. For starters it has been
pointed out that the band aid splinter group Black Flag group that formed after
1911 using the Banner system didn't form until after the Qing Dynasty was
already removed from power. The real error on the VTM's part in my view is their continued
standard MO to twist these facts to fit their agenda something they may have
even learned from Robert.

How can you even suggest that the VTM "twists facts" to suit their "agenda"? Where were you ten years ago when the VTM was calling HFY lore the "real truth"? Hmmm. I'm sure Benny and the VTM isn't intentioanlly misleading anyone simply to promote his business, he's just been given poor historical information and doesn't know any better. Now and then. The history you've read here is the TRUE HISTORY of WCK!

Xiao3 Meng4
04-21-2009, 06:35 PM
Hi Terence,

Awesome thread. Much respect and appreciation. :)

Regarding RBCFWCK: If that's where you got your culture-jamming and satirical leveling skills, sign me up.

First Blood
04-22-2009, 05:47 AM
I am sorry that you feel the need to hide your true identity and use a fake name. This is probably because you have a very small pen1s or because you are just fearful or both. You should really practice RBCFWCK, it not only will get rid of your fear and provide clarity of thought, but it will also enlarge your pen1s.

Rather uncalled for i'd say and lowering the standard of this forum to trash level !

You didn't seriously expect Benny's camp to sit there in Silence did you ? Though i was surprised they bit their tongue for so long.

I agree the guy's credibility and the VTM has taken a big hit, and having a joke at his expense is one thing but the statements like the above doesn't really do much for your own credibility.

t_niehoff
04-22-2009, 08:58 AM
Rather uncalled for i'd say and lowering the standard of this forum to trash level !

You didn't seriously expect Benny's camp to sit there in Silence did you ? Though i was surprised they bit their tongue for so long.

I agree the guy's credibility and the VTM has taken a big hit, and having a joke at his expense is one thing but the statements like the above doesn't really do much for your own credibility.

Oh! Another anonymous poster. What, did my comment hit a nerve?

How dare you say that I lowered the standard of this forum to trash level -- I think I've elevated it to trash level!

Regardless, it is true that anonymous posters have small pen1ses; this is a well-established fact. As is that RBCFWCK enlarges the pen1s. We could market RBCFWCK as a male enhancement, but as we all know, the MAs is about much more than mere male enhancement.

As far as Benny's camp is concerned, why would they have any problem with this thread?

chusauli
04-22-2009, 09:04 AM
Honestly, I don't think there is anything to bemoan here. This is all about Master T's RBCFWCK, which we are trying to understand. It has nothing to do with any other branches - there is no threat here to anyone's livelihood or identity. If others see anything else, let them stick to the issue on hand - RBCFWCK!

As far as anonymous posters, you could be from another school and want to stir up problems - otherwise, why be anonymous?

t_niehoff
04-22-2009, 09:16 AM
Honestly, I don't think there is anything to bemoan here. This is all about Master T's RBCFWCK, which we are trying to understand. It has nothing to do with any other branches - there is no threat here to anyone's livelihood or identity. If others see anything else, let them stick to the issue on hand - RBCFWCK!

Oh, Robert, I disagree. I think some people see RBCFWCK as a threat. After all, it is the original WCK, the SOURCE. And it contains knowledge and concepts that the other branches, particularly those watered-down, public versions, are missing. So, of course they are threatened! People get angry when they see that they've wasted their time. But I'm trying to tell them to focus that anger at themselves into action, and begin studying RBCFWCK. Learn the WCK algorithm so that you can automatically do the best, most effective, most efficient, and most practical action in any combative situation. Learn the Four Treasures of the Qing! Even enlarge your pen1s! There is almost nothing that RBCFWCK can't do.

As far as anonymous posters, you could be from another school and want to stir up problems - otherwise, why be anonymous?

Really, who can say? Quite frankly, I've never been able to understand those guys with small pen1ses.

chusauli
04-22-2009, 09:22 AM
Even enlarge your pen1s! There is almost nothing that RBCFWCK can't do.

Has the FDA examined that claim to be true? If so, that would mean RBCFWCK is a drug!

t_niehoff
04-22-2009, 09:31 AM
Has the FDA examined that claim to be true? If so, that would mean RBCFWCK is a drug!

No, it works via qi. RBCFWCK develops qi to amazing levels, and if you develop your overall qi to great levels, the qi in your pen1s increases causing enhancement,

CFT
04-22-2009, 09:51 AM
How long do you think it will be before RBCFWCK club websites appear out of the blue with lineage tracing back through GM X to the Qing generals?

t_niehoff
04-22-2009, 10:05 AM
How long do you think it will be before RBCFWCK club websites appear out of the blue with lineage tracing back through GM X to the Qing generals?

The Grandmaster and GateKeeper has granted me permission to provide limited information on this amazing art. However, the tradition of RBCFWCK is secrecy. So do not expect much information to be made public. The more information we provide, the more our enemies can use it against us. Even a lineage chart is secret. In fact, part of the tradition of RBCFWCK is only certain representatives of the art personally know the grandmaster-- he stays secret to everyone else! Even some of the "lesser" branches of WCK seem to have adoptedour approach.

This secrecy also extends to the art itself. RBCFWCK has its own very specific terminolgy used in expressing its profound and deadly concepts, Only someone who studies RBCFWCK would be able to understand it; the general public could not make sense of it. I've had to "translate" some of that information on this forum just to make it digestible for the uninitiated.

chusauli
04-22-2009, 10:20 AM
No, it works via qi. RBCFWCK develops qi to amazing levels, and if you develop your overall qi to great levels, the qi in your pen1s increases causing enhancement,

Master T, what you are suggesting here is mind boggling and suggests a technology way ahead of its time, over 300 years before Einstein! Your statement above supports Einstein's Theory of Relativity, that E = mc2. In other words, that Qi (energy) is converted into matter (in this case, pen1s), causing overall enhancement! That is amazing! In fact, that is better than all other WCK branches can claim!

Has this been verified by independent sources or is this just another unverifiable claim from Grandmaster X? Should we simply just take the Grandmaster X's word, despite no proof?

t_niehoff
04-22-2009, 10:28 AM
Master T, what you are suggesting here is mind boggling and suggests a technology way ahead of its time, over 300 years before Einstein! Your statement above supports Einstein's Theory of Relativity, that E = mc2. In other words, that Qi (energy) is converted into matter (in this case, pen1s), causing overall enhancement! That is amazing! In fact, that is better than all other WCK branches can claim!

Has this been verified by independent sources or is this just another unverifiable claim from Grandmaster X? Should we simply just take the Grandmaster X's word, despite no proof?

Robert, stop trying to make fun of RBCFWCK! RBCFWCK is not a game. It is a deadly fighting art. It is the REAL, ORIGINAL WCK. People only try to belittle what they do not understand.

It's not that the qi energy is converted directly to matter, rather the qi induces the body to grow naturally. The pen1s is a good barometer of a males' overall qi level. This is why I said that it's well-known that anonymous posters have small pen1ses. The are obviously fearful or they would use their real identity. That fear which causes them to hide indicates a lack of qi. And lack of qi equal small pen1s. QED.

RBCFWCK has the technology to develop qi in the most effective, efficient, and practical way.

t_niehoff
04-22-2009, 10:31 AM
Hey! Who took off my sticky? Why do other seminar announcments (Black Flag, VTM, HFY) get stickies and mine doesn't? Is someone being pressured by these other arts????

m1k3
04-22-2009, 11:00 AM
It appears that the watered down wing chun schools are banding together to keep RBCFWCK as secret. This is no surprise as the watered down versions are often used as a tool by the tongs and other criminal elements. They fear the the TRUE wing chun.

RBCFWCK for ever!!!111!!!

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!:eek:

TenTigers
04-22-2009, 11:50 AM
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!:eek:

"HAVOC!!!" (oops...)

m1k3
04-22-2009, 12:05 PM
"HAVOC!!!" (oops...)

Now you did it! Looks like theres gonna be a wing chun civil war. May the gods have mercy on all our souls.

BTW my original style traces its lineage back to confrontations between Chinese pirates and Norse raiding parties back when the Nortwest passage was still open. It is known as Viking Chun. A primitive and brutal version of wing chun designed for fighting on Norse Longboats and using the war hammer instead of the butterfly knives.

m1k3
04-22-2009, 12:09 PM
Oh yeah, these long boats flew under a red flag with a black raven on it. We to are planning a seminar, I'll let you know when and where it is to be held.
It will be taught by Grandmaster Thor. All Grandmasters of this style are named Thor.
:D

t_niehoff
04-22-2009, 12:30 PM
I don't know the precise origins of RBCFWCK other than it was designed by the Qing generals specifically to be the best,most effective, most efficient, and most practical fighitng art on the planet. It was designed to beat all other styles, and particularly Shaolin -- which, of course, it did. The Qing generals made use of the advanced knowedge of the Qing Empire in physics, biomechanics, mathematics (especially geometry and trigonometry), anatomy, physiology, etc.which the generals, being leaders of the Empire, had ready access to, similar to how our heads of state have access to the best minds for national defense.

Knowing this account, you can see how the "lesser" branches took parts of the story (and they only knew snippets) and put them together to fabricate their own story. For example, some say the Shaolin monks used advanced knowledge to put together wing chun. But the Shaolin monks were, for the most part, not scholars but illiterate monks; they didn't have access to the most advanced knowledge of the time. Who would? Yup, the ones in power.

scottking
04-22-2009, 12:48 PM
BTW my original style traces its lineage back to confrontations between Chinese pirates and Norse raiding parties back when the Nortwest passage was still open. It is known as Viking Chun. A primitive and brutal version of wing chun designed for fighting on Norse Longboats and using the war hammer instead of the butterfly knives.

I dont know about RBCFWCK but this viking chun sounds f*****g awesome.

First Blood
04-22-2009, 02:23 PM
Oh! Another anonymous poster. What, did my comment hit a nerve?

Regardless, it is true that anonymous posters have small pen1ses; this is a well-established fact. As is that RBCFWCK enlarges the pen1s. We could market RBCFWCK as a male enhancement, but as we all know, the MAs is about much more than mere male enhancement.

Yes you did hit a nerve, i am deeply envious of your male enhancement :o

Just curious has it made a difference your sex life ?

Tensei85
04-23-2009, 07:02 AM
So I guess the secrets out, Viagra is no longer the leading male enhancement supplement now RBCFWCK is leading for all your supplement needs.

By the way Terence may not want to but I think it would be awesome to pull a plane, car, or even bus full of cheerleaders after they brake down with ones attachment.
(By the way I didn't mean that to be as bad as it sounded)

I'm definitely signing up for the RBCFWCK association everyone else should too.

TenTigers
04-23-2009, 07:19 AM
I would rather pull a train on a bus load of cheerleaders...

reneritchie
04-25-2009, 05:50 AM
What makes this thread so classically humorous, in the tradition of the best parody, is that it makes fun of everyone, in every lineage. We've all had or seen individuals in every branch, from the maga-famous to the teeny tiny, from ours to theirs to the other people's, have someone from time to time claim to be more original, have the super secret recipe, and insult other branches at the same time. We've all experienced it *dozens* and *dozens* of times.

It's archetypal. And this is great therapy for the greater WCK world.

Oops, sorry, I think I'm interrupting Masta T explaining the dual harmonic synergies -- and cash flow mechanics -- of pen1s enlargement and vag1nal rejuvenation.

Better here than our spam boxes, at least... :-/

couch
04-25-2009, 06:45 AM
Oops, sorry, I think I'm interrupting Masta T explaining the dual harmonic synergies -- and cash flow mechanics -- of pen1s enlargement and vag1nal rejuvenation.

Better here than our spam boxes, at least... :-/

...I liked the privacy of my own spam box, however.

:p