PDA

View Full Version : KFO moderators pressured!

t_niehoff
04-22-2009, 10:33 AM
Why was my RBCFWCK Workshop announcement un'stickied? Are the mods being pressured by other wing chun groups?

scottking
04-22-2009, 12:40 PM
I was going to congratulate you on your sticky, and have just noticed that it has been unstuck, mabe your grandfather, master x thought you were giving away to much information.

Tensei85
04-22-2009, 02:10 PM
Uh oh! If Terence disappears for no logical reason I guess we know why...

anerlich
04-22-2009, 02:52 PM
Maybe it was a tachnical fault.

Or maybe they thought it was getting boring.

Sihing73
04-22-2009, 03:43 PM
Hello,

No pressure, partly because it was getting old and partly because stickies are usually for actual real seminars.

While I can appreciate the humor and many seem to be enjoying the thread, there seems little reason to keep it a sticky.

I would caution one to not make references to certain boy parts........remember sometimes one complains to compensate for ones own short-comings :D

t_niehoff
04-22-2009, 06:36 PM
Hello,

No pressure, partly because it was getting old and partly because stickies are usually for actual real seminars.

For 'real' seminars? Oh, I see, now you're trying to suggest that the RBCFWCK workshop isn't real. You are obviously trying to hide the facts from the world.

While I can appreciate the humor and many seem to be enjoying the thread, there seems little reason to keep it a sticky.

I appreciate the humor in many of the 'real' seminars and announcements too, Yet you still let them be a sticky.

I would caution one to not make references to certain boy parts........remember sometimes one complains to compensate for ones own short-comings :D

This from the magazine that did articles on pen1s qi gong!

Sihing73
04-23-2009, 03:16 AM
This from the magazine that did articles on pen1s qi gong!

Sorry, I do not work for nor am I affiliated with the magazine. However, if you are interested in pulling things with your private parts, I would bew happy to ask Gene to hook you up with the right people to helpwith your "problem".

CFT
04-23-2009, 04:07 AM
Can we please sticky Terence's pen1s posts? :p

[Please rearrange the above sentence in a more humorous configuration].

Tensei85
04-23-2009, 05:49 AM
So in the RBCFWCK what type of Pen1s training do they offer? I imagine it wouldn't be something as simple as Iron Pen1s maybe something like Titanium? I understand if your unable to give out these essoteric secrets without buying a prescription.

t_niehoff
04-23-2009, 06:21 AM
So in the RBCFWCK what type of Pen1s training do they offer? I imagine it wouldn't be something as simple as Iron Pen1s maybe something like Titanium? I understand if your unable to give out these essoteric secrets without buying a prescription.

This is explained in the RBCFWCKworkshop thread (last page).

t_niehoff
04-23-2009, 06:26 AM
Sorry, I do not work for nor am I affiliated with the magazine. However, if you are interested in pulling things with your private parts, I would bew happy to ask Gene to hook you up with the right people to helpwith your "problem".

While I may do many things with my private parts, pulling on things isn't one of them -- thank you very much.

However, I do have a failry well-developed sense of irony. And for a magazine who ran the infamous pen1s qi gung articles to be concerned about someone mentioning pen1s on its forums . . . well, alright, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.