PDA

View Full Version : Northern Mantis Wong Han Fun Books?

Tensei85
04-22-2009, 01:50 PM
Hey everyone,

I know this is a dead horse and everyones probably tired of being asked this but is anyone aware of how to purchase any of the WHF books other than his 1-16 series, yan jing dao, fu mei saam ji guan and his book on theories? If anyone has any info that would be awesome! I appreciate all info.

Thanks,

yu shan
04-23-2009, 08:56 AM
Dont sweat it Tensei, this place is pretty dead lately, at least you post something!

Tensei85
04-23-2009, 09:32 AM
yea, no kidding! i noticed that, this place used to always be the happening place must be the economy everyones out looking for jobs instead of posting on the Mantis thread. well hopefully i can contribute atleast something instead of just asking for info, lol. maybe.

ngokfei
04-23-2009, 03:25 PM
www.plumpub.com

they had a few copies of the 3 sectional staff available about 6 months ago.

The others are pretty much scarce but you never know they may turn up. Perhaps you could get a xerox copy of them like I did.

oh and you can get an english translation of the SAber book here
http://www.plumpub.com/sales/kungfu/collbk_crandallKFbks.htm#eqs16

Tensei85
04-24-2009, 05:40 AM
Hey Ngokfei,

thanks lot for the info. actually i already have those books listed, but listing the link is definitely helpful. yea, i definitely understand the other WHF books are scarse at best to come across.
actually though where did you pick up the xerox copies? if you dont mind me asking.

thanks,

holymantis
04-24-2009, 09:23 AM
Hi Tensei85,
here is a good link for ebooks.

http://ikungfu.net/default.htm

regards holymantis:D

Tensei85
04-24-2009, 09:30 AM
Awesome! Thanks for the link you guys are great! They didn't have a huge selection of ebooks on praying mantis other than beng bu but ill definitely check out the other ebooks as well. Thanks for the post.

holymantis
04-24-2009, 10:28 AM
Hi Tensei85,
LOL, one ebook!
i think you need to look again,LOL
in red box's at the top of the page is beginner forms,intermediate and advanced.
then below the red there is the burn't orange box's that are the form's in EBOOK!

Have another look and enjoy,LOL
regards holymantis:cool:

Tensei85
04-24-2009, 10:54 AM
Lol! Ok, disregard my last ignorant post!
I rechecked it as suggested and found quite a few more lol.
Thanks for the link, now ill definitely check the newly discovered ebooks
(Sometimes it takes me a little while to catch on)

ngokfei
04-24-2009, 02:39 PM
Nice collection of topics. Some suspiciously are identical to existing books on the market.

Interested in who is demonstrating the material nd what their background/credentals are.

tlcd_hs
04-25-2009, 04:47 AM
can we still find these books in new york? if so, where?

Tensei85
04-25-2009, 10:10 AM
hey tlcd_hs,

I don't know about New York.
But I do know you can find them at most books stores in Chinatown in areas like
S.F. and Toronto C.T. in fact you can get some pretty reasonable deals for around
$7.50 a book. I imagine N.Y. chinatown should have them as well. "Check the bookstores in C.T." if your in the area.

Luk Hop
05-25-2009, 06:18 AM
I have an original copy of the 40 Year Memorial Issue Book for sale. If you are a serious collector then send me a pm.

holymantis
05-25-2009, 11:38 AM
Hi Luk Hop,
go on then what condition is it .
and how much?
regards holymantis:cool:

nubianmantis
05-26-2009, 07:39 PM
look here,let's be straight,you want to sale the book,ok. what condition,price period.be real.