PDA

View Full Version : some guerilla marketing

Oso
04-23-2009, 05:40 PM
i hope

these guys do this thing for free for local businesses. they did a piece on my favorite beer store

www.bruisinales.com

and i shot them an email and they readily came down to do a shoot. Jim and Steve rock and I can't thank them enough for the plug.

hopefully Gene will appreciate the plug

http://apollocreedtravels.com/adventures/apollo-learns-kung-fu-at-asheville-martial-arts/

Oso
04-24-2009, 05:25 PM
really, not even a flame? you guys disappoint me.

Vash
04-24-2009, 07:24 PM
Excellent. Are you looking to work up to a more profitable base, and go kung fu teachin' only, or just need fresh meat cuz you broke the rest of the class?

Oso
04-24-2009, 10:34 PM
nope, at this stage I'm just trying to maintain a viable base to make it worth me showing up 3 times a week. i've given up on trying to teach to people that probably need a couple sessions a week with a therapist to work on their self esteem. if i can keep 8-12 people going then i'll be ok. this was an opportunity to possibly reach a different segment of people...namely guys and gals that aren't particularly in to the mystical hoopajoo but still might want to kick some ass.

i also have a long term opportunity to start working out of the same facility as my crossfit place..but that's probably a year or more away

Oso
04-24-2009, 10:37 PM
lol, didn't quite catch the 'broke the rest of the class' the first read through...i generally don't break people...just generally make them at least consider that being dead might be a better option than the conditioning :D