View Full Version : New Sites up [Beta ] version

Ernie
04-27-2009, 07:59 AM
http://www.abmvt.com/
Hey guys sort of a pre launch
Still working out load times and navigation
Highlights
New WSL footage / David Peterson LA visit 08 / random old clips from my travels
There is a Flash site , forums , and blog site with tons of articles [ Also youtube and Facebook with vids ]
Updates coming soon training / sparring video from the crew [ just need to get everyone together lol ]
My plan is to use the site not just for me [im sick of seeing myself ] but show case the guys and guests from any system , there is featured guest articles and videos

Any ideas or recommendations on how to improve the over all experience feel free to drop me a line or write it in the forums [ps if you register real names and emails please or accounts will be deleted ]

Hope you have all been well and training has been fun !

Ernie

Wu Wei Wu
04-27-2009, 11:46 AM
Hi Ernie,

The site looks awesome.

Suki

duende
04-27-2009, 11:52 AM
Hey Ernie,

Big congrats on the new site. Look forward to checking it out in the future!

Best,

Alex

Jim Roselando
04-27-2009, 01:10 PM
Hey E,

The clip that comes up in the media section?

Is that you drinking a Mochachino Latte while you are discussing violent self defense???

Your so LA!

;)

Site is looking good!

Peace,

JPinAZ
04-27-2009, 01:35 PM
Ernie,

New site looks great! Looks like you had some good help there putting it together! :)

Jonathan

Ernie
04-27-2009, 03:34 PM
Thanks guys

Jim that would be espresso remember im Cuban but i learned to appreciate Yerbe Mate from the Argentines

Jon ,,, Mr. Allgood put in work lol

Alex / Suki thanks guys ... I know i have been a ghost on forums [ just dont have the time anymore ] but i do miss rapping with you crazy dudes ...
Pop in from time to time on face book hahaha ;)

Ultimatewingchun
04-28-2009, 12:15 PM
Nice job, Ernie. :cool:

scottking
04-28-2009, 12:51 PM
Ernie, great site mate, i read the articles in the 'thoughts' bit, very simular to the C.S.L school of thought, real wing chun,
keep up the fight.

Ernie
04-28-2009, 03:34 PM
Ernie, great site mate, i read the articles in the 'thoughts' bit, very simular to the C.S.L school of thought, real wing chun,
keep up the fight.

tanx Vic

Scott ,,LOL common sense is common sense ;)